Always You (Leah Williamson x...

By Woso_23

Cara Gross is a professional football player for the german national team and vfl wolfsburg.She is the daugth... More

Introduction
Meeting the Team
An end and a new beginning
Summer Break
Training Camp
Training Camp II
Complicated
First Game in Red
Do you need a Hug ?
Come with me
Blue eye
North London Derby
You are jealous
Vacation
Its okay..
Back in London
Roommates
Can't i find new friends ?
Ask her.
(Happy) New Year
Im sorry.
I have made a decision
Arnold Clark Cup
Coming Home
You are my everything
Rumours
Magical Place
The Start.
What have i done ?
Hate
Im there for you
Feeling Better
The House
Christmas
Hello :)
Instagram Posts
Hello II :)

The Beginning

4K 36 0
By Woso_23

Cara POV:

I felt a bit nervous to be honest sitting on the Airport and waiting for my flight to London , i take a sip of my water that i bought after i went through security and look around.Most of the people here sitting with me at the Gate are looking like they fly to London because of Business well im there for business too.

I was gonna sign my contract with Arsenal WFC and check out the apartment my dad bought for me in London.He was not just my Dad he was also my Manager and well one of the biggest supporters i have with my mum and my friends from school.

I was still waiting for my flight when i saw a message from one of my best friends from school.Robby well his real name was Robert but we call him the most of the time Robby.

Robert 🤍✨️:Still waiting for the Plane ?

Cara:Yep..but they say the plane is here in around 20 Minutes

Robert 🤍✨️: Good..again sorry that i couldnt drive you to the airport.Yesterday Night did go longer than expected 😅🥴

Cara:Well good that i know you because i asked my Mom yesterday morning if she could drive me when you told me you would go to a party Robert 😉.

Robert🤍✨️: First of all dont call me Robert..second of all i didnt plan on staying that long but then i saw that guy and yeah you know the rest.

Cara:Yes i know.Diana send me pictures of you making out with that dude in the bathroom of the Club.

Robert 🤍✨️: I hate our friend group 🖕🏼.

Cara: No you love us we all know that.You can tell me later everything on the phone because my Plane just landed. Love you Robert 🤍

Robert: How can i hate and love you at the same time Cara ? But have a save flight asshole 🤍.

I smiled a bit to myself when i saw the last message and was a few minutes later in my seat to fly to London.A new Chapter that would start very soon.

While i sat on my flight to London i should tell a bit of myself.
I am Cara Gross im 22 years old and i play football for the german national team and VFL Wolfsburg. My Dad is an ex professional Ice Hockey Player who played in the NHL and the hightest German Ice Hockey League and he was now a coach for my hometown team in the second divison of Ice Hockey in Germany. My Mum is a succesful Lawyer so you can imagine how my life looked like.I grew up in the US for the first few years of my Life before we moved back to Germany because of our Family.Sport was always part of my life i played Volleyball,Ice Hockey,Football i even played Tennis for one or two years. As i got older i needed to decide which sport i would like to play more professional and i choose football and yeah it was the right decision.I played for my hometown Team a few years before i got my first professionel contract in a bigger city where Wolfsburg saw me at one of my games.They spoke to my Parents and a few days later i had a tryout with the womens team of Wolfsburg.I would lie when i say i wasnt nervous i mean Wolfsburg is a Team with only National Team Players with big Names.But i will always remember the words my Dad told me one the way to Wolfsburg

,,Its just a tryout..have fun and play football like you always do. No pressure or anything else.We will always be proud of you no matter how this will end" these Words made me smile very big because i believed him like i always did.

So i did the tryout and everyone was impressed of me they knew i was good because of the under 16,18 and 19 National Teams but they didnt knew i was that good.Just a few days later i signed a professional contract with Wolfsburg.

I played 4 Years for Wolfsburg and it was amazing.I had to end School the first year i was a pro but with the help of my Family,Friends and Wolfsburg everything did go right.I finished school well and could only focus on football. In my first year i was the best young Player of Germany and on International Level which was a big honor but i wanted to proof that i wasnt a one hit wonder. I trained hard and got better and better i was always in the starting eleven and luckliy i only had minor injuries through out my career which only lasted a few Days.I always wanted to play even though i was injured. One time my head hit the Goalpost after an Corner and i had a big wound on my head which bleed really bad.They wanted to take me out of the Game but i said no and they bandaged my Head and i got back one the field.

This got around and since that i was known as a player who wouldnt leave the pitch that easily.Which i was proud of i probaly learned that from playing Ice Hockey or just from my Dad because he was cold.I mean he looks like that but in the family and to the people he knows he is a big softie even though he doesnt like that when we say that.

I did great in Wolfsburg and got the Option to play for the German National Team which i took the second i got that Email. At first i was on the bank most of the time which i hated.I mean i played 21 Minutes in the World Cup 2019 but it made me work even harder and now im a starting player in the national team which makes me feel special.Playing for the national team will always be something special if you ask me.

And now in 2020 im known as one of the best left wingers if not the best in womens football which is great i got a corporation with Nike and Audi an Car Brand which is amazing because i love cars and my life couldnt be better.But the season was slowly ending and Wolfsburg asked me if i wanted to extend my contract because it would end next year and they wanted to know early if i would consider a change. So i took time and spoke to my Dad and Mum who were my managers for me since i was a pro.

Throwback

Caras Dad:So..you have offers from Barcelona,Chelsea,Lyon and Arsenal and obviously Wolfsburg. Is there something we can reject already ?

I took a deep breath and looked to my Parents
Cara:Well i dont see myself in Lyon..i dont even speak french and Barcelona..i dont know.Even though Ingrid and Fridolina tell me great things about it i dont think the league is strong enough to make a big step in my career.

My Parents nod and smile to me
Caras Mom:Well you like the city of London you always said when we were there with your Grandma that you would like to move there someday.

My Mom said with a smile which made me nod and also smile.
My Mom, my Grandma and me would travel every Year to London we all like History especially the british history with his monarchy which was why we would always visit London and some other Cities in Great Britain and i always liked London the most.I like the city ,the atmosphere and i just enjoyed being there.

Cara:You are right.Maybe we should speak with Arsenal and Chelsea and see what they got for me.

My Parents smiled again and my Dad took his phone to talk to the officals of the clubs.

Just a few Days later we sat down with Emma Hayes the Coach of the Chelsea Team and some of the big heads from the Club.They told us how the contract would look like and how the team and the club was like.Only one Day later we got that same Meeting with Jonas Eidevall and the big Heads from Arsenal.Jonas told us about the contract the team ,the club and what they wanted to achieve with me being on the team.I obviously knew a few players from both teams and when i asked them they all told me good things about their club but there was something with Arsenal.

Arsenal felt more closer to me they were one big family and showed this with photos of the mens and womens team which i liked because i wanted to help make womens football as big as the mens game is.

So we rejected Chelsea and had long talks with Arsenal about everything we sat down a few weeks later with Wolfsburg and told them about everything with Arsenal.Ralf Kellerman the Boss of the womens team in Wolfsburg was sad that i would consider a change but accepted my wish and sat down with Arsenal because of the Transfer amount as soon as everything was ok i got told that this Transfer was gonna make History because it would be the biggest amount of Money which was ever paid for a womens player and i was honored and wanted to make sure that i was worth the money Arsenal was gonna spend on me.

As soon as everything was official i told my Teammates in Wolfsburg.
Obi my best friend from the team was more than sad and even cried as long as some other players like Alex Popp which was suprising i must say but everyone understood i wanted to make a new step in my career and they planed an amazing Party for me with my Family and my Friends outside of Football which was great.

So now i have one Game left with Wolfsburg and after that i would tell the Fans that i would leave Wolfsburg for Arsenal London.

My thoughts got interrupted when i heard that we were gonna land soon.I took my Airpods out of my ears and took a look outside of the plane to see the city of London underneath.Soon this was gonna my Home.

I landed only a few minutes later and got my luggage.I got outside to get myself an Uber and drove to my new Apartment it was outside of London in St.Albans were i was told most of the players lived and it was only a twenty to thirty minute drive to the Training Ground which was perfect.I met the owner of the building were my Apartment was and he showed me everything even though i saw everything online or from the photos my Dad took for me.I smiled to myself as i looked outside on the streets and was more than happy to finally be here.The Owner did go a few minutes later and i took my Phone out to call my Dad

,,Hello little one..how are you ?" Dad says

,,Not that little anymore Dad but everything is good. Im in the apartment right now and it is amazing..only 10 Minutes to the next supermarket" i answered him.

Dad laughed a little before he spoke again ,,You will always be my little one..and i knew that and told you that.You just dont listen when your old man tells you something"

,,Ey..i listen to you..i just forgot maybe"i said and laughed a bit ,,Im gonna go and drive now to the training ground.The Meeting is in about 40 Minutes" i told him

,,Good..sorry that your Mom and i cant be there..we have that game tomorrow as you know and your Mom got an emergency call from one of her clients" he said and i smiled

,,No need to apologize. I understand all of that and besides, I'm already big enough" i said and leaned again the kitchen island.

,,Yes i know..i just wanted to say it again" my Dad said and i heard through the phone that someone came in his office ,,Sorry but i gotta go now..we will start with training soon.Call me when you signed and the photoshoots and everything else is done ok ?" he said

,,I will..don't be too strict with the boys otherwise you'll get wrinkles" i said laughing

,,You are lucky that you are in London right now little one..love you Princess and enjoy it" Dad said laughing slightly and i smiled

,,I will love you too Dad".

After that i ended the call and took a deep breath before i got outside of the apartment and drove to the Arsenal Training Ground.I got out of the Uber and stood there looking at the Arsenal sign.I smiled and took a Photo.

Soon everything will be diffrent.

_____________

So this was the first one..i hope it is okay :)
If you have Questions please dont be afraid and text me
And yeah maybe we meet some players in the next Chapter and maybe even a certain blonde 👀
Leave a ⭐️ if you like it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.4K 27
★"And when I felt like I was an old cardigan Under someone's bed You put me on and said I was your favourite" ★ Emily DiSilva is a famous 24-year-old...
130K 2.9K 69
alex beck, a former chelsea academy player, has been called up to the first team. when chelsea play arsenal at the conti cup final, she asks herself...
23.1K 752 13
Scarlet Hutchinson is a professional ice hockey player who played abroad in the USA for 10 Years before she was badly injured.She was the best in wom...