Coincidences | Jungkook

By Lunawrites2107

"You're the girl from the gym and the shoe store." Jungkook said with realisation. "Yes," Nari awkwardly lau... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 24

1.6K 57 4
By Lunawrites2107

Liked by jungkook.97, neymarjr and 2 313 563 others
NariKim 😍
...view 22 573 comments

User1 JUNGKOOK LIKED OMGG

M.atthew95 bitch is that my sweater?!?
>NariKim yes and what about it
>>M.atthew95 you're a fucking seasoned thief

neymarjr cutie!!
>NariKim miss you

brunabiancardi 😱❤️
>NariKim 😘😘

User2 what's Jungkook doing here?!?

User3 Jungkook better get in line
...tap to view more replies

...

"And we kissed so I think it's going to make it into the video." Nari said as she and Eunchae walked into a Chanel store. She had just picked up her cousin from school and decided to treat her to a shopping trip.

"Oo, when is it coming out?" Eunchae asked. "In five days, the teaser is coming out later today." She answered eyeing the dress section.

A store representative walked towards them with a professional smile.

"Welcome to Chanel, how can I help you?"

Nari gave her a smile and took the seventeen year old's hand in hers. "Hi, we're looking to get some dresses and knit ware for the cold weather."

The woman gestured for them to follow her and stopped by the fall/winter collection. Nari thanked her and told Eunchae to pick up whatever she wanted. "Doesn't this look cute?" Eunchae asked holding up a pink logo dress.

"Super cute. You should also get that one," Nari pointed to a black dress with a pleated skirt. "I think I might get this cashmere set, though I might only get that cause the sweater is only $3200."

"Though, I could also get those coco neige pants." The sales rep quickly went to get the pants, getting a 'thank you' from Nari.

"Oh my gosh, did I tell you about Friday?" Eunchae gasped searching for her sizes. "No, what happened Friday?" Curiosity killed the cat.

"I was out with my friends and stuff and we were just hanging out by the children's playground of our neighbourhood, right?"

"So then, this other guy that I'm classmates with approaches us with a plastic bag full of alcohol and I immediately exit myself out of the equation."

Nari gave her a proud smile before gesturing for her to continue. "I thought, 'Nari would kill me if she heard I drank while underage.'"

"You thought correct."

"Exactly so I voice that out. I stand up from the swing and loudly announce that I'm going home and then I leave. So on my way home, I bump into that guy I like."

"Did he confess his undying love for you?" Nari asked walking towards the cashier with Eunchae following. "No but he did walk me home and ask me out on a date so I guess that's progress."

"What kind of date?" Asked Nari as she took out her credit card from her purse. She watched as the woman behind the counter processed their clothes.

"Arcade date." Eunchae answered. "That's so cute, just like Jungkook and I." Nari's eyes softened as she slightly pushed her cousins.

"That'll be $10 520."

"Jesus," Nari breathed out handing the woman her card. "I also want to pop by a Jimmy Choo store, I find their stilettos really comfortable."

"You better call me after the date and tell me what happened." Nari pointed at Eunchae. "I will." The younger nodded.

After paying for the clothes, the two made several trips to two other stores before going to a restaurant for lunch? It was too late for lunch yet too early for dinner. After dropping Eunchae at her house, Nari made her way back to her apartment where Jungkook was waiting for her.

"I'm back!" She yelled kicking the door so it closed behind her. Nari walked into the living area while holding the paper bags only to find Jungkook wasn't there.

"Bedroom!" She heard his voice calling out.

She went into her bedroom and found Jungkook laying on her bed scrolling in his phone. "Did you miss me?" Nari asked placing the bags on the floor by her bed and jumping to straddle him.

"So much." Jungkook gave her a smile. "I knew it." Nari scrunched her at him before getting off of him. "I got some new clothes for both you and I. Do you want me to try them on for you?" Nari asked.

When Jungkook agreed Nari took off her sweatshirt and tried on different outfits for him receiving compliments from him and suggestions on what to pair them with.

Though he frowned when she changed into a sheer white lace top. "What? Do you not like it?" Nari asked turning her head in confusion.

"Trust me, I love it more than I'd like to admit but you do know your nipples are out right?"

Nari's eyes lit up with amusement as she looked down at her chest before looking back up. "I know that but I'm not going to wear it out like this. Maybe with this other white bra that I have."

"It's real sexy, isn't it?" She asked turning around and holding her up so he could see the back. "You look really good." He smiled.

"How much did you spend on everything?" Jungkook asked watching as Nari take off the top. "Close to fifteen."

"Thousand?"

"Yep."

"You should've taken my card."

"Next time." Nari said putting her sweatshirt back on. "Take me on a shopping trip in Monaco." She joked moving to sit on the bed next to him.

Jungkook pulled her by her arm so that she cuddled him. Her face was squished against his chest and her left arm over his torso. "You know, I might just take you up on that. Maybe in May since I have nothing going on during the month."

"I was joking."

"And I'm not."

Nari moved to look up at him with wide eyes, "You make me feel like a princess."

"That's because you are.

...

Five days later

...

User1| @/User
I opened YouTube and screamed
1k replies 52k likes 953 retweets

User2| @/User
BITCH IS THAT NARI OR AM I TWEAKING
1k likes 23k likes 234 retweets

User3| @/User
It feels like my heart has been ripped out of my chest...is this what heartbreak feels like?
245 replies 12k likes 134 retweets

User4| @/User
the kiss was just unnecessary😭 jungkook knew what he was doing
54 replies 10k likes 67 retweets

User5| @/User
Nari had me fooled
167 replies 15k likes 232k retweets

User6| @/User
Girly @/KimNari we know you have the vlog in the vault
5k replies 25k likes 3k retweets
^
Dr. Kim Nari| @/KimNari
Jungkook is still editing it...it'll be out soon
^
User7| @/User
This is actually happening
...tap to view more replies

A/n
Shorter chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.7K 68
Taehyung and Jungkook end up with the same soulmate. When you turn 21, the name of your soulmate appears on your body. Usually, you only get one sou...
10.2K 438 16
[COMPLETED] I was just standing in a side when a stranger suddenly interlocked his hands with mine. " excuse m-- " " Let's act like a couple. " » in...
25.6K 1.1K 35
Of which the leader of a powerful gang doesn't know how to catch and sway a girl's heart, instead, he uses the only way he knows to get things. He k...
5.1K 201 37
"Please leave me alone!" I exclaimed, as I tried to push him away with my hands. At that moment, he backed away from me, and blew me a kiss as he win...