Takedown-Exposing a liar

By diamondfury56

Lila's lies are worse than ever. Everyone turned against Marinette. No one believes Marinette and they all be... More

Authors note
Marinettes cousin
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 5
Ch 6
CH 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch. 17
CH 18

Ch 4

86 0 0
By diamondfury56

I walk home thinking about my first day at school. "Why does Mari not like Lila" I think to myself. It doesn't make sense. I finally reach my house and realize that my mom is still at work. "All clear Flairre" I tell her. Flairre flies out of my purse and hovers in the air. "Are you going to talk to Marinette" she asks me. " I would but it doesn't seem like she wants to talk to me Flairre. Maybe I should give her some space for now." Flairre nods. " Are you sure that's best? I mean she seemed so happy to see you. But you did ditch her for Lila." Flairre says. "You are right. I'll talk to her tomorrow and make sure that I have lunch with her." I tell Flairre. "Good thinking." She replies. I quickly start on my homework. Once I finish I make dinner for myself and and give Flairre a hot pepper just as my mom walks in. Flairre quickly hides in my shirt. "Hi mom. How was work?" I ask. "It was pretty great! We worked on a few cases today. How was school? Was Marinette surprised?" she asks me. "She really was! She hugged me and was so happy to see me!" I tell her. "That's good honey." My mom changes into pjs and I do the same and get ready for bed. I wish her a good night before going to sleep. The next day my mother leaves early for work. I get dressed and eat my breakfast. "Don't forget to talk to Mari today." Flairre reminds me. "I will." I tell her. I grab my bag and Flairre hides in my purse. I get to school and take a seat at the back to wait for Marinette. I see Lila approach me again. "Why don't you sit next to me today? Alya and I would like to get to know you better." says Lila. I look over and Alya smiles at me. Suddenly Mari walks in and Alya shoots her a glare causing Mari to flinch. Something was definitely up. She ignores Lila and sits in her seat. "I am sorry Lila but Mari and I already made plans together." Marinette gives me a small smile. "I guess you don't like me very much. It's okay." says Lila sadly. "Alright. I will sit next to you Lila." I say. "Great!" She grins at me. "I promise I will talk to you soon Marinette." I whisper just high enough so that only she can hear. She ignores me and I sigh. I pack up my things and sit next to Lila who grins happily at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 445 18
Lila Rossi is becoming far too much for Marinette Dupain-Cheng to stand. Lies, lies, and more lies. The final straw happens when Adrien, the only oth...
82.5K 2.1K 11
Marinette has been harassed and bullied by her classmates, both physically and verbally. Adrien thinks Lila's lies don't hurt anyone, but he doesn't...
219K 6.7K 76
**1ST IN ADRIENETTE 2020 MIRACLE AWARDS** Lila's a lying little brat, but what if her manipulative tactics backfire on her when trying to get closer...
1.9K 94 15
What if... Lila was found out as the liar she is? Marinette became her friend to fix her error as Ladybug? Alya wasn't meant to be the wielder of the...