Way Back To Your Heart //~Sh...

De Mihu93

"Why did you do that to me Shrey? Wasn't I enough? " Hearing her I froze in my place and felt a cold tingle... Mai multe

Note
Part 1
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 22

315 10 6
De Mihu93

~"Yuvika...Yuvika Roy" she replied starring at the ground. Ohh how badly I want to pull her chin up & make her look at my eyes, but I can't!
'What's wrong with me? Why am I feeling like this? Is it love at first sight? But I don't believe such things exist!' I thought to myself.
~"Beautiful" came out of my mouth unknowingly
~"W-Whatt?" She asked, this time looking at me
~"I mean your name, it's beautiful" I covered up quickly
~"Ohhh, I get that a lot" saying so she shifted her focus on the daisy flower she was holding. Then I realized I was so fascinated by her beauty that I didn't noticed how she was wearing a daisy flower printed saree & few daisies were hanging on her open hair. Her eyes was adoring the single flower on her hold & by the sparkle of her eyes I got it that she loves this flower.

~"You loves daisies a lot? Don't you?" I couldn't help but asked. She seemed astonished then looked up at me & replied
~"Yes I do. But how do---" I didn't let her finish and said
~"Isn't is pretty obvious professor?" She looked at herself & a blush crept on her face, she looked embarrassed but spoke
~"Yeah it is. So stupid of me" she tried to speak the last word quietly but I heard it
~"No madam you're not stupid"
She was going to say something when we suddenly heard

~"Ohh bhai flirt karna band kar idhar aaja, group discussion chal rha hain" it was Nitish. I looked at him mad but he just smirked & looked away.
~"I think you should go. It must be important" she said smiling a little
~"Yeahh...Let's meet again I'm not finished yet" I don't know why I said that but it made her crack a beautiful smile filled with shyness.
~"Humm...now go" she said looking away & With a huge grin on my face I ran towards my teammates.

Yuvi's POV~

I literally can't believe Shreyas Iyer the SHREYAS IYER was standing infront of me & talking to me. I was going insane but still tried to maintain my professionalism. Each word that was coming out of his mouth was making me crazy. I was feeling butterflies dancing on my stomach. But my happiness came to an end when Nitish Rana one of his team mate called him to come over. With a heavy heart I bid him bye but he said let's meet again and it made me happy.

'So was I able to draw his attention or was it just a casual thing for him. I shouldn't think much, He's such a big person & I'm just a simple girl chasing her dreams. Why would he even remember me' I was lost in my own thoughts when Professor Sen asked me to go with him. We had a thing to take care of so we left. It took us some time to settle it down & by the time we came back it was their returning time. They were packing their stuffs when my eyes meet with Shreyas. He was looking at me. Face expressionless, I couldn't read what he was thinking so I looked away getting a bit uncomfortable. Soon enough they head back to their buses & he didn't even glanced at me. It kinda broke my heart but who am I to complain?!

Next day~

I was still pretty sad over yesterday's incident how he ignored me but still I have to do my job. So sighing I started to get ready. I again wore a saree with minimal makeup.

I quickly hop in my brother's car & he dropped me at the gate of the ground. I was a bit late so as soon as I approach the others I saw the buses also reached here, soon the players started to come down & filled the ground. My eyes were looking for a specific person when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked around &
~"Are you looking for me?" Exclaimed Shreyas
~"You startled me" I said placing my hands over my chest
~"It wasn't intentional"
~"Leave it but how did you came here? I mean I didn't saw you coming here!" I said confused
~"Magic girl...I'm a magician"
Is he being serious right now? How does his team mates even stand him? He's so weird I thought.
~"You think i'm weird?" His sudden words scared me
~"Wait wait wait...I'm the psychologist here, how are you reading my mind?"
~"I'm the Shreyas Iyer b-, I mean I can do anything" saying so he quickly left from there.

Strange! Why is he acting so weird? I just don't get his mood swings. Without thinking much I returned back to my place...

TBC~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

697K 47.8K 81
What would happen when two individuals who don't wish to get married and never believe in the concept of love get married? Will their relationship la...
94.7K 4.2K 62
I thought I would never see him again. I thought he had forgotten me. I had accepted what destiny had in store for me. Until the day I saw those sa...
1.6M 77.8K 73
Winner of "The Golden Bird Awards" hosted by 'AmbassadorsIN' They say, ❝Someone up there has already decided your destiny and paired you up with some...
26.5K 1.1K 18
He hit the head of that already bleeding man with an iron rod investing all his animalistic force. "With your death every fucking problem will be sol...