The Elemental Enerithian (Ben...

Oleh Shaniqua_The_One

Join Aria, Ben, Gwen and Kevin on an adventure. Lebih Banyak

Character Info
Mastery and Downsides
Ben 10 Returns (1)
Ben 10 Returns (2)
Everybody Talks About The Weather
Kevin's Big Score
All That Glitters
Max Out
Pier Pressure
What Are Little Girls Made Of?
The Gauntlet
Paradox
Be-Knighted
Plumbers' Helpers
X=Ben+2
Season 2
Alone Together
Good Copy, Bad Copy
Save the Last Dance
Undercover
Pet Project
Grounded
Voided
Inside Man
The Date
Birds of a Feather
Unearthed
War of the Worlds (1)
War of Worlds (2)
Season 3
The Vengeance of Vilgax (1)
The Vengeance of Vilgax (2)
Inferno
Fool's Gold
Simple
Don't Fear the Repo
Singlehanded
If All Else Fails
In Charm's Way
Trade Off
Busy Box

Darkstar Rising

211 10 0
Oleh Shaniqua_The_One

The group drives past some factories before stopping in an alley. "Ben, you sure you this is the place?" Kevin asks once they are out of the car. "That's what the tip said." Ben replies. "Yeah, that's what worries me. You don't get tips. I get tips. You got no connections." Kevin tells him. "Come on, Kevin. I got connections." Ben defends himself. "Yeah? Like who?" Kevin asks. "Um-- uh-- like Gwen and Aria." Ben stutters. "It's true. He does know us." Gwen answers, and they walk past Kevin. "Lot of support there, Gwen. Thanks." Ben tells her. "Can't we just go have a look?" Aria asks. Gwen makes platforms so that they can get to the roof. They crouch in front of the glass and see a bunch of knights shipping crates into a truck. "Forever Knights." Kevin says, absorbing stone onto his skin. "Up to no good as usual." Gwen notes. "Showtime." Ben says, switching through the aliens on his watch. "Chromastone!" He shouts, jumping in the air and crashing through the glass and the others follow him. "All right! Nobody move!" Chromastone tells the knights, who just ignore him and continue what they are doing.

"Hey! Did you not hear us?" Kevin asks. "I don't think so." Gwen tells him, walking to one of the knights, and sticks her hand out only for it to go right through it. "Holograms." Chromastone notes. "Good guess." A voice says the holograms flicker before disappearing. "Magister Gilhil of the Plumbers. Magister Prior Gilhil." The man introduces himself, walking over to the team. "I'm the commanding officer of this entire quadrant." Gilhil explains. "You're all under arrest for impersonating officers of the law." He tells them, showing them his badge. "Oh no." Aria sighs, and Chromastone walks up to him and then detransforms. "Under arrest for what?!" Ben asks. "Impersonating a Plumber." Gilhil repeats. "We're the only law-enforcement organization recognized by all signatories in the Milky Way treaty. That makes what you've done interstellar class felony." He explains. "Sound bad." Kevin states. "If I were you, I'd keep my big mouth in check." Gilhil tells Kevin.

"If I were you, I wouldn't threaten a guy who can kick your canon halfway up the street and back." Kevin threatens. "You feeling froggy, son? Then jump." Gilhil taunts. Kevin tries to do something, but Aria puts her arm out in front of him. "Don't make this worse than it already is." She tells the boy. Kevin looks at Gilhil, who smirks at him, and he smirks back. "Ribbit." He says, running at Gilhil. He tries to punch him, but Gilhil catches his hand and twists it, causing Kevin to let out a shout. He then grabs his shirt and throws him into some crates. Kevin tries to get up, but the Magister is already in front of him. "Stay down, son." He advises, but Kevin being Kevin doesn't listen. Instead, he absorbs metal and successfully punches the Magister twice. "As much as I enjoy going a few more rounds with you, I don't have the time." The Magister says, rubbing his jaw and pointing his gun at Kevin. He shoots a grapple at Kevin, which wraps around him and flips him upside down in the air.

Ben activates his watch, and the Magister looks at him. "Don't." He warns. "Do." Aria tells him. Gilhil shoots a grapple at Ben, but Gwen throws a mana disc at it breaking it, and Ben transforms. "Goop!" He shouts and runs to the Magister. He liquidizes and lunges himself at the Magister, forcing him to drop his weapon. He then grabs the Magister's head, and he tries to punch Goop, but his hand goes right through him. Goop wraps around the Magister and throws him. "You wanna talk? Let's talk." Goop says. "That is the most unthreatening voice I've ever heard." Aria tells Gwen.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

Everyone was now on the roof. "I don't see why we gotta talk to him." Kevin breaks the silence. "Because I'm the Plumber officer in charge and this whole section of space." The Magister tells him. "Then, you know we're the good guys." Ben says. "What I know is over the last couple of months, I've got several reports of you kids passing yourselves off as Plumbers." Gilhil informs. "Our grandfather was a Plumber." Gwen tells him. "Max Tennyson. He was a good man. But that doesn't make you Plumbers." He tells the Tennysons. "And you. You both don't even have a claim by blood." He tells Aria and Kevin. "Yes, I do. My father-- my real father-- was..." Kevin stops himself from saying anything more. "Kevin?" Gwen calls. "Nothing. Nevermind." Kevin turns away from her. "And you?" Gilhil asks Aria. "Max Tennyson is my adoptive grandfather." She replies. "The point is, there's a reason we shut down Plumber operations on Earth five years ago. After Vilgax was destroyed--" "You mean after I destroyed him." Ben cuts him off. "Credit due. Earth is a backwater level-2 Planet. Without an imminent threat, I cannot allow Plumbers' resources to be wasted here. I've got over 300 inhabited planets under my watch." Gilhil informs.

"Look, Magister-- can I call you 'Magister'?" Ben asks. "The other Plumber we met was named Magister, too." Gwen speaks up. "Magister Labrid, if I remember correctly." Aria adds. "'Magister' is a rank, not a name." Gilhil corrects them, pointing at his suit. "You pretend to be Plumbers, but you don't know nothing about the job." He says. "I knew that I was just telling you his name! Plus, I never pretended to be a Plumber!" Aria defends herself. "Aliens are attacking our planet. We're just fighting to keep it safe." Ben tells him. "I've read a number of reports on your activities. There's no evidence of significant alien activity here." The Magister dismisses. "We've seen them! I wrecked one of their ships." Ben informs. "I've assigned a new Magister to this region. He'll check in on Earth sometime in the next few months. If you have proof, present it to him and have him take care of Plumber business." Gilhil tells them. "A few months?!" Ben asks.

"I'm inclined to give you kids a break. Ben, you wear the Omnitrix, so you already have a special dispensation. The Galvan have requested that you not be interfered with in minor matters. And the reports that I've read have indicated that, as you say, you've never impersonated a Plumber." He tells the Tennysons and Aria. "But you..." He turns to Kevin. "Yeah? What?" Kevin asks. "You got a record. You've done time in the Null Void for a variety of crimes." Gilhil says. "He's changed." Gwen tells him. "He did his time. He's been helping us." Ben adds. "He's been impersonating a Plumber." Gilhil says. "Give me the badge you stole." He reaches his hand out towards Kevin. "Don't take my badge man, please." Kevin refuses. "Now! Or you're going back in the Null Void." The Magister threatens. Kevin begrudgingly hands the badge to him. "Thank you." He says turning it off. "You're free to go. But if you ever get involved in Plumber business again, I don't care what Azmuth says... you're all going to the Null Void. Even you, Ben," He warns. "I'd like to see you try." Aria rolls her eyes. Gilhil teleports away leaving the teens alone. "Is that it? Is this the end?" Ben asks.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

The next day, the gang was at the Mr. Smoothy. Gwen, Aria, and Kevin leaned on the hood. "Cheer up. Mr. Smoothy makes everything better." Ben tells them handing them each a smoothie. Kevin slurps his smoothie and groans. "How does turnip and wheatgrass sludge make anything better?" Kevin asks. "Well, I like it. Besides, it's also got ginger in it." Ben replies. "Oh, ginger. That solves all our problems." Kevin says sarcastically and Gwen places her smoothie on the hood. "Seriously, Ben. Magister Gilhil pretty much just put us out of business. What are we gonna do?" Gwen asks. "Get proof that there's alien activity on Earth. No wait, we have to give it to the Magister who'll be here in a couple of months." Aria dismisses her idea. "We're gonna keep doing what we've been doing-- find the aliens, fight the bad guys." Ben sits between Aria and Kevin and the latter pours his smoothie out on the cup holder.

"He said he'd put us in the Null Void." Gwen reminds him. "He also said Plumbers never come around here anymore. We'll worry about it-- or should I say if he ever shows up again." Ben states. "He took my badge!" Kevin reminds. "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!" Ben tells him. "You think this is a joke?!" Kevin grabs Ben by his jacket. "Back up." Aria gets between them and pushes Kevin away. "I wanna be a Plumber, okay?" Kevin shares. "When I was little, my mom would tell me stories about my dad, how he was a Plumber and he did all this cool stuff." He says and Gwen places a hand on his shoulder. "I never met your dad." Gwen says. "Me neither. But I still wanna be like him." Kevin expresses. "That's why you know so much about the Plumbers and alien technology and everything." Gwen points out. "It's why I agreed to help you guys in the first place." Kevin says and stares into Gwen's eyes. "Mostly." He adds.

"I need my badge back, Ben." Kevin says opening the car door. "It's the only thing that matters." He drives off and the trio stares at his car as it drives off. "He abandoned us." Aria scoffs.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

Aria and Ben were on their way to check up on Gwen and Kevin when they heard rumbling. Ben transforms into Humungousaur and they run to check up on them only to find the Highbreed standing over Gwen and an unconscious Kevin beside her. "Hey, ugly! Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" He asks, grabbing the Highbreed's hand before he can hit Gwen. He spins around for momentum and throws the Highbreed out of the garage. The Highbreed tries to get up but Humungousaur stops him. "I wouldn't if I were you." He says, the commander looks up and sees the gang glaring at him and he roars. A bright light appears beside the commander and the Magister appears. "Didn't take you kids long to get yourselves in trouble again, did it?" He asks. "Us? We were just..." Humungousuar trails off. "Attacking me for no reason." The commander lies. "The alien we were talking about! He's attacking Earth!" Aria tells the Magister. "Sure, kid. How about some proof?" The Magister asks.

"Proof? You'll get proof once the Earth is destroyed!" Aria yells stepping closer to the Magister. "She's lying. They attacked me for no reason. They said they were Plumbers." The commander tells the Magister. "I didn't even touch you!" Aria shouts, pointing at the commander. "I've heard enough. You four are under arrest. And you. I don't know what's going on here, but I'm going to find out. You're coming with me for questioning." The Magister tells the teens and then the commander. "I beg to differ." Someone says and they all turn to the source. "Nobody's going anywhere. Not until I make your powers my own." He says shooting negative energy beams at the group. It hits Humungousaur, Kevin, Gilhil, and the commander and Aria puts up a shield to protect herself and Gwen. "You promised that if I helped you..." The commander groans. "I can't be trusted." The person says, draining everyone's energy. Aria hears a crack and looks up seeing her shield cracking. "What?" She questions, confused. Humungousaur tries to resist and grows bigger, slowly walking to the person.

"I'd almost forgotten how strong you are... Ben." He says and steals more energy from Humungousaur causing him to detransform. "Who are you? How did you..." Ben asks. "Gwen! Ari! Run!" Ben tells them. "What?!" Gwen asks. "You've got to get away! You're both our only hope! Run!" Ben shouts, before fainting. Aria shoots a beam at the person causing smoke to appear and then she grabs Gwen's hand and flies away.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

Once they were far enough Aria stopped and landed. "We have to go back for them." Gwen tells Aria. "I know. We will go back." Aria replies looking down at her hands. "What's wrong?" Gwen asks. "My shield was about to break which makes no sense cause that's never happened before." Aria explains. "Is it the energy? No one's ever told me that I was vulnerable to certain types of energy." She paced back and forth. "Ari!" Gwen shouts getting the girl's attention. "Now's not the time for this, we need to find them!" Gwen tells her. "How can I fight if my energy won't work on that?" Aria asks. "You have other powers too, you know. Use water, or earth, or whatever power you have." Gwen suggests. "Oh, right." Aria says in realization. "Let's go. I can track their energy." Aria grabs Gwen's hand and flies away. "Oh wait, we gotta go get reinforcements." Aria says flying in a different direction.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

They get to the castle-looking building and Aria puts Gwen down. "So, it's Michael, huh?" Aria asks. "Makes sense why Ben wanted us to run." Gwen answers as they walk to the building. "Yeah." Aria agrees. The girls walk into the building and find the boys, the Magister, and the commander in an energy cage and restrained with Michael absorbing their energy. "Michael!" Gwen calls announcing her and Aria's presence. Michael turns to look at the girls shocked. "Ew!" Gwen covers her mouth. "Oh my god." Aria mumbles. "You look even worse than you did before!" She says and bursts out laughing. "Laugh while you can, I've got all the power of your teammates plus the high breed and the Plumber. How can you possibly hope to defeat me just the two of you?" Michael asks. "Who said we were alone?" Aria asks and multiple DNAliens jump through the windows. "They're pretty mad about you kidnapping their boss." Gwen tells him as more appear.

The DNAliens attack Michael but he shoots negative energy beams at some and then he grabs those who jump at him individually and absorbs their energy. A whole bunch of them jump at him and he shoots a beam at them Aria and Gwen use this to their advantage and Gwen throws a mana blast at the top of the cage destroying it and everyone falls out. Kevin absorbs the metal from the chains and breaks it off him and does the same for Ben and the Magister. "Thanks, kid." The Magister tells Kevin. "What about me?" The highbreed asks. "Hang in there." Ben tells him. "Too many to absorb!" Michael says. "And the bad news keeps on coming.' Gwen slams a mana shield against him knocking him back. Aria runs ahead of him and kicks him into Ben who just transformed into Echo Echo. Echo Echo uses his sonic screams to keep Michael in place and the Magister shoots him sending him flying. Ben transforms into Spidermonkey and kicks him into Kevin who punches him, Aria appears above him and shoots a fireball at him and Ben transforms into Humungousaur. "Nighty night." He tells Michael and jumps on him, destroying the building and Aria puts up a shield to protect herself, Kevin, Gwen, and the Magister.

"The highbreed is gone." Gwen notes. "The DNAliens must've sprung him while we were fighting." Kevin says. They walk over to Humungousaur who detransforms. "You okay, man?" Kevin asks Ben who was hunched over. "Tired." He replies. "How about you rest." Aria suggests, catching Ben who nearly faints and sits on the floor with him. "Is he okay?" The Magister asks. "Everything... spinning... going dim... need... smoothy." Ben says dramatically. "He's fine." Aria chuckles, shaking her head.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

The teens now stood outside with the Magister and Michael who was inside a cage. "You sure that rig will hold him?" Kevin asks. "It's level-6 technology, son. He isn't going anywhere but the Null Void." The Magister tells him. "What about us?" Ben asks. "I've been giving that some thought. You guys made a difference today." Gilhil replies with a smile. "And?" Ben questions. "Maybe I don't need to reassign good men to this quadrant. Maybe they're already here." Gilhil smiles. "What's that mean?" Kevin asks. "You've been drafted. Here's your badge back. And here's one for you two." He hands Kevin his badge and then hands one to Aria and Gwen. Ben reaches his hand out with a smile ready to receive one of his own. "Don't push it, kid. You've already got the Omnitrix." Gilhil points out. "As of now, you're the only law in the quadrant. Do a good job." He says then teleports away.

Kevin walks away and Aria admires her badge. "Hey, where are you going?" Ben asks. "I got to tell my mom." Kevin turns back and smiles at them. "Mom." Aria looks down at her badge and then at the sky. "We can't tell mom about this." Aria nudges Gwen. "Yeah. Wait, huh?!" Gwen looks at the girl surprised. "What?" Aria asks confused. "You just called my mom, mom." Gwen tells her. "So? She's my adoptive mom, isn't she?" Aria asks and walks away before Gwen can respond.  

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.2K 84 4
Y/n l/n has been a close childhood friend to one 10-year old jennifer "jen" kirby tennyson. After the last day of school. Y/n finds himself going on...
32.5K 589 100
Gwen Tennsyon is hoping to survive the summer away, locked into a road trip with her grandpa max and cousin ben. However when an alien device does wh...
15K 389 61
I'm restarting my Ben 10 function
123K 2.5K 61
Y/n Braween a 10 year old Elementary School student gets invited to join his Best Friend Ben Tennyson, Ben's Grampa Max and Ben's Cousin/ Y/n's crush...