Got A Crush On You (Knowing t...

By PhyuPwint8

Description from My Drama List Song Xing Chen reached her "rebellious" phase belatedly at the age of 30. By c... More

Brief Introduction
Drama Photo
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63 🌚
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80 🌚
81
82 🌚
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
94
95
96
97
98
99 Extra 1
100 Extra 2
101 Extra 3
102 Extra 4
103 Extra 5
104 Extra 6

93

29 0 0
By PhyuPwint8

After dinner that day, Song Xing Chen seemed to think of something and looked at the time on her phone.

"Qing Yin is going back to China tomorrow, right?"

Su Qing Che was flipping through the newspaper and nodded after hearing this, "Come with me tomorrow. Pick up at the airport?"

Song Xing Chen was about to nod, but once she remembered that Su Qing Che was standing between the two people to introduce her, she felt a very strange emotion.

But it wouldn't be good if he didn't pick her up. It was because of the two of them that this sister-in-law took a trip back to the country.

Su Qing Yin didn't know that the window paper between her and Su Qing Che had been pierced, but Song Xing Chen knew it, and after thinking about it, she still wanted to find a compromise.

Seeing that she didn't answer, Su Qing Che probably guessed what she was thinking, so he first said, "The old man happened to have something to do that day, and she came back quietly. She will probably stay with us for two or three days. You can either wait at home. It's fine, there's no need to come with me."

Song Xing Chen had no problem with Su Qing Yin coming to live here.

Although Su Qing Yin stung her like a thorn and it hurt her, now this thorn has long been because of Su Qing Che So soft that there is no threat.

Besides, it's not like she didn't know how much affection that idiot Mr. Qin had for Su Qing Yin, but it wasn't anything she had to worry about anyway. She was just confused about whether she could remain calm and calm when she first met her.

Thinking of this, she frowned, "We'll see you sooner or later."

Su Qing Che closed the newspaper, simply cleared the table, and bent down to pick her up, "Well, whatever you say is fine. Now let's Go upstairs and go to bed."

She was so frightened by being picked up suddenly that she quickly put her arms around him, "Captain, do you think your sister can like me? I was so provocative last time when I talked to her on the phone..."

Su Qing Che For a period of time, she had to talk to Su Qing Yin on the phone almost every night. She didn't like it, so she just took the phone and said something that was neither serious nor serious.

After finishing the words, she paused when she heard the sudden stop on the other end.

Su Qing Che didn't come to the rescue, and leaned to the side with her arms folded across her chest, smiling at her.

The look in his eyes was like, "Look at how stupid you are."

Song Xing Chen almost couldn't lift her head.

Su Qing Che was still very surprised by this question of hers, "Shouldn't you ask me if you can like her?"

Song Xing Chen slapped him, "I can't get through this day. My husband is protecting his sister-in-law and ridiculing his original wife! This post The title is very attractive."

As she said that, she reached out to touch the phone.

Captain Su directly pressed her down and kissed her.

"With this time to post, let's recuperate until our baby is three months old."

Song Xing Chen: "..."

Beast!

Just when Captain Su was about to do something more, the cell phone in Song Xing Chen's hand rang.

She picked it up and looked at it, raising her eyebrows slightly. It belonged to Mr. Qin.

After answering the phone, Song Xing Chen felt completely unwell.

Mr. Qin was more serious than ever on the other end of the computer, and told Song Xing Chen not to mention him in anything.

When she hung up the phone, he asked her, "Don't embarrass her, she is always an outsider."

Song Xing Chen lazily listened to his tirade and was falling asleep.

This sentence immediately woke her up, and she sneered.

After making a sound, he asked: "Isn't Su Qing Yin my sister-in-law? What does it have to do with you?"

There was silence for a moment, and then he sighed leisurely, "I just don't trust her."

Song Xing Chen almost dropped her phone, "No Don't worry, just come here by yourself!"

Qin Shuang was silent again, and finally hung up on her directly.

Seeing her gnashing her teeth, Captain Su casually asked, "What nonsense did he say again?"

Song Xing Chen straightened Captain Su's face and leaned over, "Take a good look at me. Do I have an embarrassing face? The face of someone else's vicious woman?"

Captain Su really cooperated and looked at it carefully, "What did Qin Shuang say?"

Song Xing Chen let go of him and almost rolled on the bed, "You're all such a bastard. Protect her one or two, I will bully her tomorrow."

Su Qing Che didn't even raise his eyebrows, he just glanced at the watch on his wrist, "Well, you bully her tomorrow, now let's go to bed."

Captain Su said.

Following her, she began to feel that she was evil even to herself...

She went to pick her up at the airport the next day, and everything went smoothly.

Song Xing Chen saw Su Qing Yin coming out at a glance, a pretty little girl.

When she saw them standing together, she first came over to say hello to her.

The corners of her eyes and eyebrows were raised in a smile, making her whole face sparkle. "Hello, sister-in-law."

Song Xing Chen immediately felt at ease.

Compared with her sister-in-law, her cold face was like a vicious heroine!

She tucked her long hair behind her ears, stepped forward and hugged her gently, "Welcome back."

Well, the atmosphere was very harmonious!

The harmonious and always calm Captain Su was a little in disbelief.

He took her suitcase smoothly, put his hand on Song Xing Chen's shoulder and started to walk out, "Now that you are back, what do you want to eat for lunch today? Your sister-in-law and I will accompany you."

Su Qing Yin put her arm on Song Xing Chen's arm and said, she glanced at her belly several times and said, "It doesn't matter to me. It depends on what my sister-in-law wants to eat. Isn't there a little baby in her belly? It's the biggest!"

Song Xing Chen felt that these words made her feel comfortable all over, and she felt slightly relaxed.

She raised her eyebrows and said, "Then let's eat in the restaurant. It's getting late. It's too late to go home."

Su Qing Yin nodded and subconsciously looked around, "Isn't the old man here?"

Su Qing Che glanced at her.

He glanced at her and said in a cold tone, "Not even here!"

Su Qing Yin immediately felt at ease.

The day after Su Qing Yin moved into her home, Commander Su returned to the army.

Song Xing Chen never knew how to cook.

After eating two meals with Su Qing Yin in the courtyard and two more meals outside, Su Qing Yin still volunteered to cook once.

_

_ It felt like someone pinched her, and she suddenly fell silent.

After a long time, she held her arm and said, "Let's go to the supermarket to buy what you like and we will cook it at home."

Su Qing Yin has a soft temper and is easy to get along with.

Song Xing Chen and her got along very harmoniously after being together for three days.

In front of such a girl, it is indeed easy to feel protective towards her, just like she did towards Han Xiao Li.

"Sister-in-law, are you and Qin Shuang very close? I still listened to what my brother said."

She was picking fruits with her head lowered, and her hair fell down, blocking the side of her face.

This was the first time Song Xing Chen heard her mention Mr. Qin.

She was stunned for a moment before saying, "Yes, is there anything you need my help with?"

"No."

She answered quickly. "Just asking casually."

Song Xing Chen couldn't appreciate the kind of love where you like but are not together. She couldn't help it, but she still held her hand.

In the supermarket where people were coming and going, she saw the person in front of her.

The little girl's eyes were slightly red.

Song Xing Chen was immediately speechless.

Su Qing Yin loves making soup because she can make delicious soup directly with a pressure cooker without having to do it herself.

In the evening, she happily made a bowl of chicken soup for the farewell party.

The little girl was wearing an apron, and her pretty appearance made Song Xing Chen feel warm just looking at her.

After dinner, Song Xing Chen brought her the bracelet that she had prepared for a long time and put it on for her with her own hands.

"Actually, I didn't really like you before."

She stroked the bracelet and said in a calm tone, "But now I feel very sorry for you."

Su Qing Yin seemed not to have expected that she said it so straightforwardly, she didn't know what to say for a moment.

She still can't appreciate that kind of emotion.

"Mr. Qin is completely devoted to you, and you can fly back to China immediately, so why bother dragging both of you to make it unhappy?"

"Some experiences will hurt, and he made me feel hurt, so I'm currently hurt. If it doesn't work out, I won't dare to go back."

She curled her lips and smiled, "Actually, I'm also afraid that my sister-in-law won't like me. Haven't you noticed that I've been trying to please you! My brother is such a good person, so don't be prejudiced against him because of me. ”

She deliberately changed the topic, and Song Xing Chen followed suit. "Prejudice? Even if there is, it won't be because of you."

Su Qing Yin was immediately blocked and speechless by her sister-in-law.

Sister-in-law, do you have to speak like this... QAQ

Song Xing Chen raised her eyebrows and continued to make up for it. : "Don't worry, you are never a threat."

Su Qing Yin suddenly burst into tears, "Sister-in-law, I have decided to only call you from now on."

Song Xing Chen relaxed her eyebrows, "Just be good, don't disturb me if you have nothing to do. Husband, he is very busy!"

Su Qing Yin: "..."

Sister-in-law, don't worry! With your strong guard, no one will dare to take your position!

After Song Xing Chen finished speaking, she was happy and hugged the girl next to her.

"Anyway, you will be back soon in two years. You can take good care of yourself in the United States. No matter what happens, your sister-in-law and your brother can support you."

Before Song Xing Chen met Su Qing Yin, she never thought that she would open her heart to this girl in such a few days.

She also imagined how to give in when there was friction between the two people, otherwise Su Qing Che would be embarrassed.

It can be seen that after seeing her, she found that she couldn't bear to let this girl be unhappy anymore.

It's just a kind of heartache, indescribable heartache.

She was obviously loved by everyone, but she was lonely... like a distant and dim starlight in the starry sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986 32 17
~About The Book~ Ein is the new transfer student from Western Werewolf High going to Phoenix Drop High for the first time and when he gets to PDH he...
64.5K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
10.2K 77 83
Description From My Drama List From a rescue operation ten years ago to their encounter ten years later, firefighter Jin Shi Chuan and Xu Lai, who's...
1.3K 96 39
This fanfic is inspired from Mo Dao Su Shi and Untamed Series. It is continuation of Jin Ling - Its my Story. Request you to please read the novel an...