Away From My Perfect Life (Na...

By bunchifpotatoes

"Aren't I supposed to be on the brink of death to be offered this?" "Yes, but lucky you----" "Sorry, no thank... More

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7:
Part 9:
Part 10:
Part 11:
Part 12:
Part 13:
Part 14:
Part 15:
Part 16:
Part 17:
Part 18:
Part 19:
Part 20:
Part 21:
Part 22:
Part 23:
Part 24:
Vote for the Love Interest
Part 25:
Part 26:
Part 27:
Part 28:

Part 8:

356 16 0
By bunchifpotatoes

     'What happened to me?'

      Fuyumi felt herself somewhere, it was all black, no matter where she was. She saw a huge sand monster next to her.

      It looked at her and went closer to her, and she freaked, moving back.

     "Hungry.."

     "Hungry? Oh! Not me!"

     Fuyumi used her necklace and summoned some ingredients and made some food, giving it to him.

     "So...Friends?" She questioned, begging for the sand monster to say yes.

     Fuyumi was eating with the sand monster until a light suddenly appeared and consumed them, and the next thing she knew, she fell unconscious again.

      She looked up to see sand, seeing the sand monster shielding her from whatever was attacking them. She then felt another big attack coming, quickly making a water wall around them.

      The sand was slowly uncovering her and she saw herself at the middle of the arena in the chunin exams.

      "What am I-"

      "How are you alive?! You're supposed to be dead!"

      "Excuse me?!"

      "You were supposed to be killed by that sand monster!"

      "Well, I'll have you know that's he's such a cute guy!" Fuyumi cooed, with the sand monster moving happily.

      "Well, since I'm not a part of this. I'll get going, bye~!"

      "No way! I need your help!"

      "Help with what?! Clothes?!"

      "You may not have a lot of chakra but-"

      An attack from his opponent came and he moved Fuyumi in front of him, with a water wall appearing in front of her.

      "Are you really going to use me as a human shield?"

     "Yes."

      "You're so lame."

      Another attack came and he pulled Fuyumi in front of him, but Fuyumi didn't put any defense and got hit, blood dripping from her forehead.

      "Fuyumi!" Naruto yelled, wanting to run up and help her, but Kakashi held him back.

      "Naruto, you shouldn't-"

     "But she's so pale! She's losing too much blood!"

     More attacks just kept coming until Fuyumi was just covered in blood. Because of Fuyumi acting as a shield, the person who used her won. 

     Fuyumi was let go and sighed, and everyone wanted to check on her. However, another voice appeared on the side.

      "Are you finally done?" Fuyumi asked, sitting on the railings, next to Gaara's team.

      "Huh? A clone? But.."

      "It's a blood clone. Of course I'm going to feel the pain but I'd rather not ruin these clothes with blood. " Fuyumi explained, cutting her hand and taking back the blood of the clone.

      The person tried to kill her again, "You don't understand, I need to kill you. Do you know how much I was paid to do so?"

      "Who would want to kill a fashion designer?"

     "Why would I tell you? If he ends up knowing that you got out alive, I'm done for."

     "Hmm...." Fuyumi hummed, jumping down.

     "Why not work for me?" Fuyumi asked.

     "What?"

     "I have a clothing store which is running in Sunagakure, I have no workers there. What about it?" Fuyumi asked excitedly.

     "I-I don't think that'd be an upgra-"

     "There's an apartment built on the second floor, you can use it. I'll pay for all living expenses with your salary. And, I'll give you discounts!"

     The guy was thinking, "You won't have a death threat if you make any mistake. Your name is Kiyo, right?"

     "How much am I getting paid?"

     Fuyumi explained it to him eagerly, "Fine. I'm in."

     "Awesome! I'll make sure to protect you from getting prisoned for trying to kill me!" Fuyumi smiled.

     "Are you not worried that I could kill you easily in the store?"

      "Nope! Because I've set up a barrier which will electrocute you if you try to attack me whatsoever!" Fuyumi smiled.

      "B-Barrier ninjutsu?!"

     "I don't have anything on after this, we'll go to Sunagakure together!"

     "S-Sure..."

     The two soon returned and Fuyumi was being bombared with questions.

     "How was I supposed to know that I would get kidnapped?!"

     "Either way, how were you so trusting to let him work for you?!" Sasuke asked.

     "He's nice! And besides, he can't hurt me."

     "What do you mean?!"

     "Um, Fuyumi..."

     "Yeah, Kiyo?"

     "Um, I'm not only one who's been assigned to kill you."

     "Huh? Who else?"

     "Well, I work for a group of people, and we were all assigned to kill you. They sent me first because I was the more experienced, but they'll send more since I'm not coming back with your head." 

      "Oh, not a problem!" Fuyumi smiled.

      "No, but-"

      Suddenly, 5 shadow figures appeared around Fuyumi.

      "Fuyumi, watch out-"

      Before they could even get within 5 feet of her, they suddenly got electrocuted and fell to the ground.

      Fuyumi turned around, "Bye~!" Fuyumi smiled, with portals opening underneath them and them falling in.

      Fuyumi then turned to Kiyo, "This is why I'm not worried about you hurting me in any way. I have a barrier around me." Fuyumi smiled.

      Everyone looked at her shocked, wondering as to why she was so strong.

      "I-I see..." Kiyo sweatdropped.

      The matches then continued, with Fuyumi sitting on the side working on clothing designs. 

     She felt someone sit next to her, "What are you doing right now?"

      Fuyumi had a small thought in her mind, wondering why Sasuke was still here. 

     "Making new designs for clothes later, I've had these ideas for a while and now I have the time to focus."

     "...You really don't want to be a ninja?"

     "Nope!"

     "Why?"

     "I'm not prepared to die. And if I'm a ninja, I won't have time to focus on my designs!"

     "It's not like you could die anyway, you got rid of 5 assassins in the blink of an eye. And you made another assassin your worker."

     "Well, I just don't want to."

     "But why not?"

     "Dunno. Just don't wanna."

     "You're really weird."

     "I'm not weird for not wanting to become a ninja."

     "You're weird because you have no reason not to be a ninja, but you choose not to. What are you hiding?" Sasuke muttered.

     'I'm hiding the fact that I don't want to run into the situation where I have to go find you against my will and change the plot even more. But at this point, I've changed the plot so much already...But the amount of mistakes which might get people injured...'

     "Why would I hide anything from you though, Sasuke? It's not like I had to hide behind someone to hide from fan-"

     Sasuke covered her mouth, "Shush."

     Fuyumi removed his hand and smiled, before going back to her designs. Sasukee had stood up to watch the match more closely and left Fuyumi alone to her designs.

      "That was a big difference in style." She heard someone say from beside her.

      Fuyumi jumped but saw Gaara slowly appear, wearing the clothes she gave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.4K 47
Sayuri Masato has hated Sasuke Uchiha since they were children. They always tease each other, they always insult each other whenever they get a chanc...
23.8K 747 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
45.3K 1.5K 62
Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smart, just observant. And has the privilege...
64.9K 1.7K 47
××× This story is now under some major editing! Read with precaution! ××× Everybody knows what Chakra is. What just a handful of people know is that...