Kiss Me ~ A Thomas Brodie San...

By warriors768

More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Two

11.2K 222 223
By warriors768

★★★★ SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING ★★★★

I wake up to the smell of eggs and bacon.

Mmmmm.

I follow the scent into the kitchen, to find Thomas just then taking the bacon out of the pan and onto a plate. I smile. He is such a sweet heart.

Thomas looks up and says, "Hey, Snowflake. Did you sleep well?"

I nod and sit down at the table. "I was very warm."

"Me too. Here, I made some stuff." He puts the food on the table, sets the table, and pours me some milk (I had told him milk was my favorite drink, it made me feel happy.)

He pours himself some milk and sits down next to me.

I start to eat, and it's delicious!

"Thomas, I didn't know you could cook!" I say.

"I'm okay at it." He shrugs.

"You're awesome at it!"

He just laughs.

When we are done eating, we wash the dishes. And when we are done with that, we go into our room and change.

I go into the bathroom and see that the box of condoms had been put to the side. My face gets red again, and I quickly change. When Thomas gets done changing, we both stand in the bed room, not sure what to do.

"Sssooooo...." I say.

"Hmmmm." Thomas says.

Hmmmm indeed.

"Want to go explore outside?" Thomas says.

"Sure."

We get our coats and hats and gloves on, then we walk outside. It was snowing.

"I just love the snow, don't you Kylie?"

"Yeah. It's always so beautiful." I walk around behind the cabin, and I flop down onto the ground, and make a snow angel.

Thomas flops down beside me and does the same.

I hadn't made a snow angel in a long time. It was so fun.

Thomas gets up, and I watch him grab a handful of snow. "Wanna have a snowball fight?" And before I could answer, he throws it at me, hitting me in the stomach.

"Hey, I wasn't ready!" I say, scrambling up. I grab some snow, make a snowball, and throw it at him, hitting him in the shoulder.

"Ha!" I yell.

And then a real snow ball fight broke out.

It was so fun, so childish. We hit each other and we missed. I got hit more than he did, naturally. But I was having too much fun to care. Our laughter was so loud and carefree. I felt free, and I felt like I didn't have a care in the world.

After a while, we were both panting and sweating. I threw one last snow ball at him for good measure, then collapsed on the ground again.

Thomas collapsed beside me, chuckling. He grabs my hand and pulls me close. "That was fun." He says.

"Yeah, it was."

We lay there for a while, cuddling.

Then, "Kylie, look slowly into the trees, don't make a sound." Thomas whispers.

I do, and see a mama deer and two babies with her.

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing ever!

It was so adorable, and I couldn't take my eyes off them. After a few minutea of sniffing around, the mama deer leaps back into the trees, her two babies following.

I turn and look at Thomas. "That was adorable." I state.

"Yes, it very much was." He smiles. "Come on, let's go inside." So we go inside and peel our wet clothes off. I was shivering even though there was a fire and Thomas had turned the heater up really high. I needed a hot shower.

So I took a hot shower. I dried off, combed my hair. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked into our room, looking in the closet for some clothes.

And Thomas walks in. I turn around when I hear his footsteps. I could tell he had just gotten out of the other shower. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, nothing else.

My face turns red, and I quickly turn back around.

"Um, I was just looking for some clothes, cause I forgot to take some into the bathroom with me and stuff..." I say.

"What a coincidence, me too." Thomas says.

This is awkward.

"Kylie, I think I have an outfit that you would like." He says, and walks over to me. I feel him stop behind me. He puts his hands on my bare shoulders. I shiver slightly. He runs his hands down my arms.

Then he reaches up to where I was holding the towel against me. My breathing started to go shallow.

He presses a kiss to right under my ear, then covers my hand with his.

"You're so soft." He whispers. "And a bit cold..."

"W-well of you would let m-me put some clothes on, I-I would probably get warm again." I stutter.

"But there's another way to get warm, beautiful." His voice was getting husky.

"And what is th-that way?"

"Will you let me show you?" His breath was hot on my neck.

I close my eyes, lean my head against his chest.

"Yes." I whisper.

He uses both of his hands to gently pry my hand away from my towel. Then, he lets it fall to the ground.

I'm naked.

"Thomas, I just g-got colder, this isn't a very efficient way of keeping warm." I say.

I can feel him take his towel off, so that now we were both naked. He gently nibbles on my neck.

He puts his hands on my shoulders, then they trail down my body, stopping to gently caress my breasts. My breath hitches. His hands travel farther down, and he gets closer and closer to my gender.

"Thomas..." I whisper as he gently touches my entrance. He gently runs one finger up and down my entrance once, and I let out a small whimper.

"Are you starting to feel warm now?" Thomas asks.

I nod. I couldn't speak.

Thomas turns me around, takes my hand, and leads me to the bed. He lays me down, and he kisses my lips tenderly.

"You're so bloody perfect Kylie. So perfect." He kisses me again, then kisses my neck, then the valley in between my breasts, where he gently licked me too. He kisses the swell of my breasts, then my breasts, then my nipples, tenderly.

I was feeling very warm now.

He kisses his way down again, down to my inner thighs. He kisses my entrance and softly licks it. I gasp and rub my legs together.

"I can feel the heat radiating off of you Kylie..." He whispers seductively. "Especially right here..." He nudges my gender with his nose once, and I close my eyes and grit my teeth.

"Thomas, please..."

He kisses his way back up to my lips. "Hold on one second..." He reaches over to the bedside table, rips open a packet, then puts a condom on. He gets back to where he was.

He kisses my cheek, whispers, "Are you alright, beautiful?"

I nod. I wrap my arms around his neck and close my eyes. He gently pushes himself inside me, and pauses for a few moments to let me get used to him. He starts to thrust gently into me, and I feel a small amount of pleasure already begin to appear.

He kisses my lips, continues to thrust gently. I open my eyes and look at him. His eyes are half lidded, and he was looking at me. I feel him start to thrust a bit faster and deeper, and my eyes widen. His thrusts continue to build stronger and faster and deeper, until we are both moaning each others names.

He hadn't gone this fast and deep before, and it felt so good...

I gripped his hair in one hand. Then, I wrap my legs around his waist, helping him to go deeper.

And deeper he went.

"T-Thomas." I groan out as he repeatedly hits a very pleasurable spot inside me. He leans down and gently kisses my nipples, flicking them with his tongue.

I thrust my hips up into his when he thrusts his down, and I feel myself claw at his back. I hope I don't hurt him...

I feel his thrusts grow even faster, and now we were both moaning loudly in pleasure. "Thomas, Thomas, Thomas!" I repeatedly whimper his name.

I feel something start to build inside me, and I feel myself clench around him. I hear Thomas gasp. I lean my head back, and he kisses my neck softly, then sucks on it roughly. When he does this, I feel my eyes roll back into my head, and with one last thrust, I come undone under him.

I scream and moan and whimper and I make sounds I didn't know I could make.

Thomas soon comes too, and the room is filled with sounds of pure pleasure.

I was in heaven.

Thomas gives one last thrust, then pulls out and lays down beside me. We were both panting amd sweating, and I kmew I'd have to take another shower.

"Are you warm now?" Thomas asks as he pulls the covers up and over us.

I giggle. "Yes. I am."

"Good. I love you." His eyes started to droop.

"I love you too." I say, and kiss his forehead.

"Don't leave." He whispers, then falls asleep.

"I won't." I whisper back.

I watxh him sleep for a few moments, then I feel my eyelids start to droop, and I soon fall asleep.

Right before I fall asleep though, I think to myself,

Best vacation ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 78 20
Thomas brodie-sangster imagines
737 20 12
12 stories about Christmas and holidays with the one and only Thomas Sangster. Self prompts. Please enjoy all of it :)
14.2K 359 45
Orbit Ever After (2013) Nigel Plaid Thomas Brodie Sangster
9.1K 225 38
When Megan finds herself in a small café in New York, a tall blonde haired man with a thick British accent bumps into her. To her surprise it's Thoma...