Chapter Eighteen

★★★★★★★★SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING ★★★★★★★★

~4 days later~

I look at myself in the mirror. I had slighty curled my hair, put my clip in it. I had put on my shoes, bracelet and dress. I had my shawl wrapped around my shoulders and arms. I had put on some makeup, but not much. You could see the difference though.

Oh, please let Thomas like this!

Ten minutes later, there's a knock on my door. I take a deep breath and open it.

Thomas looks so handsome. He was so dressed up, and he looked so perfect.

I look at his face, and see that he is looking at mine. His eyes are shining, and he has a wonderful smile on his face.

"Kylie... Wow, you look... gorgeous, beautiful, lovely, stunning... so much more, I can't find the words though... I... Just wow." He takes my hand, pulls me close to him, kisses my lips. "You're so gorgeous, Kylie. I love you..." He kisses my cheek.

"You're handsome too, Thomas. You look very nice tonight. I love you too." I was happy.

"Not as beautiful as you, Kylie. Gosh... So beautiful."

I giggle. "Thank you Thomas." I kiss his nose. "Let's go."

Thomas took me to another fancy restaurant. This time there were other people there too, but we were infatuated with each other so much, we hardly noticed them.

I tried some wine. It was an interesting taste, but I grew to like it. After one glass, I just wanted Dr. Pepper. Thomas understood.
By the time we were finished eating, it was 10:30 PM.

I got butterflies when Thomas asked if I wanted to go to his hotel with him. I said yes.

When we got inside his room, I took my flats off. Thomas smiled at me and asked, "How was your night? Did you like the dinner?" I might just be imagining things, but I thought I could hear a bit of nervousness in his voice.

"Yes, it was delicious! Thomas, thank you for taking me out again." I said happily.

He smiled. He walked over to me, kissed my forehead.

"Here," he said, taking my shawl, "You don't need this anymore, right?"

I nodded.

"This dress looks lovely on you." He says.

I blush slightly. "Thank you. I'm glad you like it."

"Can you turn around? I didn't get to see the back very well." He asks.

I turn around, showing him the criss cross straps on the back of my dress.

"It looks wonderful." He says, and I feel his hands touch the bare skin that was showing. For a moment, he leaves his hands on my back, then he replaces his hands with his lips. He places soft kisses on my back, leaving little tingly spots. I can't help but close my eyes.

His lips make their way up, up to the back of my neck. He wraps his arms around my waist, moves his lips to the side of my neck. He leaves soft, wet kisses there, and it felt so nice. He moves to my shoulder, moving the sleeve down my arm, kisses me there. He sucks on it gently, and I make a small sound.

He moves his lips to my ear, and whispers, "Kylie?"

"Yes?" I whisper back, very quietly.

"Can I make love to you? I love you so much and I want to show you how much..." His voice trailed off. He was nervous.