✓ DEAD OR ALIVE¹ ──── mike sc...

By -DOLLSZN

' you're gonna get us both killed! ' FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S | freshly 25 years old, aella solace has been la... More

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄
prologue.
001
002
003
004
005
006
halloween special
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
020
021
022
023
024

025

296 17 6
By -DOLLSZN

"i never ask for much,
only that you stay true."
HOLD ME DOWN
daniel cesar

"Please eat." Gavin begs, chin in his palm as he pushes the plate back towards Aella. "I'm not hungry, Gavin." She pushes it back, leaning against the chair again.

"You haven't been hungry since last night, that's a problem." He pushes the plate towards her again. "I'll eat when I'm hungry. I swear." She stands up and starts to walk towards the kitchen.

He catches her wrist. "What's going on?" He asks, standing up as well. "You haven't been the same since you went to Mike's." He crosses his arms as Aella rubs her eyes.

"Nothings going on. I'm fine." She mutters. Gavin sighs and steps up to her fully, cupping her cheeks gently. "You can talk to me, you know that right?" He asks softly, thumbs rubbing under her eyes.

"I do." She nods, holding his wrists. "I have nothing to talk about. I promise." She whispers, eyes scanning his face. He's silent for a second as he stares at her lips. "Can I kiss you?" He asks, looking back up at her eyes.

She nods, feeling as he pushes her hair back and moves his hand behind her neck, pulling her into him. She kisses back as gently as possible before she even remembers what she was doing.

She pulled away as he pressed one last kiss to her. She sniffles and looks away when she hears the baby cry. She lands back on her heels and stares up at him. "It's a spur, he'll go back to sleep." Gavin whispers as his hands trail farther to the bottom of her back.

"Gav—" she sighs, holding his biceps and pulling away a little. "I like you." She nods up at him. Gavin nods. "I like you too." He whispers and cups her face again.

"But.." she sighs with a pout. "I just— got out of a relationship. Is it okay? If I get some time?" She shakes her head and her eyebrows knit together.

Gavin's silent for a moment. "Yeah. Yeah, of course." He whispers back at her.

She smiles confidently at him and pulls her hands away. "I hope it's okay if I take Isaac to babysit Abby?" She mutters, head cocked to the side.

Gavin's inspecting her face, trying to figure out what exactly was wrong with her. "Uhm.. yeah, sure. That's fine. You know just— make sure he's fed when he needs to be and.. everything." He nods.

"I know." She smiles. "Well, I'll see you later tonight." Gavin sighed and reached over for his coat, shrugging it on. "Bye." She nodded and crossed her arms, looking back at the clock while Gavin leaves the house.

This is around the time Wyatt wakes up, so Aella takes it upon herself to start packing his bag.

"Aella." Mike sighs when he opens the door, pulling it open completely and letting her in. "Hi Mike." She hums, putting the car seat on the floor.

"Who's this?" Mike asks, crouching down in front of the baby. "Wyatt. Gavin's son." She hummed and pulled her coat off, hanging it and the babies bag on the wall.

"Son." Mike repeats, moving the blanket out of the babies face. "Listen, sorry I had to.. remind you about Abby. I know you were drunk when you agreed." He sighs out and stands back up.

"It's okay. I didn't remember much about that night except the fact that I agreed." She nodded. She was trying to make it seem like she didn't remember the kiss.

Mike nodded and poked his tongue with his cheek. "Right." He looks back down the hallway and over at her again. "Well. I'll be back at the same time I usually am. Call me if anything happens." He grabs his keys off of the wall and makes his way out of the door faster than she can say bye.

Aella sighs and squats down in front of the baby, unbuckling him and picking him up. "Hello. Good morning." She coos as the baby opens his eyes a little wider.

He shuts them just as quickly as he opened them, cradling himself into Aella's arms. She looked around the area a little bit, noticing not much had changed.

Abby must have still been sleeping as it was merely 9 am on a Saturday. Aella hums and moves to sit down on the couch, laying the baby next to her so he could sleep comfortably.

The feeling of Mike's couch almost put Aella in a trance, head tilting back as her eyes became droopier. She wanted to wait until Abby woke up to greet her, but she wasn't sure how much longer she could stay up.

The TV noises woke Aella up slowly, eyelashes fluttering as she looked up. Abby was sitting on the floor in front of her and Wyatt, staring at the TV.

"Hi Abs." Aella pokes her a little in the back with her sock-clad foot. She turns to look at her with a smile. Not the one she usually had with Aella— this one was way dimmer.

"I missed you." Abby smiled and crawled her way onto the couch, leaning her head against Aella's arm. "I missed you more." Aella hummed and pressed her lips to the top of Abby's head, hugging her close.

"When will you come back?" Abby asked, looking up at her. "And is that your baby?" She questions.

Aella sucks in a breath. "I don't know when I'll be back." She hums, moving the girls hair out of her face. "Maybe soon, maybe not. Time will tell." She nods.

"As for this guy," Aella rubs her hand up and down the sleeping babies back. "This is Wyatt. He's not my baby, but I take care of him like I take care of you." She nods.

"Oh." Abby whispers. She cuddles back into Aella's arms, finishing the episode of her show.

be happy i didn't add an argument for my welcoming back

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172 6 3
Jeremy Fitzgerald is a regular 22-year-old young man who lives his life as a fan of the popular Fazbear franchise. One day, he overhears a co-worker...
778K 22.2K 46
Afton Robotics LLC; voted America's most reliable tech company since 1983, is known mainly for making animatronics for a pizzeria chain owned by Fazb...
156 11 6
Being an older sister and having to take care of her little sister was easier said than done. She was working nonstop to keep her younger sister clot...
132K 2K 32
You are a 15 year old girl who's dad died when you were 7. Your mom became crazy because of that and had to get taken away. She then moved in with he...