𝑰 π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’π’π’π’ˆ...

By purpleu9597

The love tale story of a senior and junior who is studying medicine. The senior jeon Jeongukk who doesn't hav... More

π•„π•’π•šπ•Ÿ ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯
π•Šπ•¦π•‘π•‘π• π•£π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕔𝕒𝕀π•₯
β„™π•£π• π•π• π•˜π•¦π•–
𝕄𝕒π•₯𝕔𝕙
𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕀𝕖 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π•π•–π• π•Ÿπ•˜π•¦π•œπ•œ'𝕀 π”Ύπ•šπ•£π•
π”½π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ
𝔻𝕒π•₯𝕖..? (πŸ™)
𝔻𝕒π•₯𝕖..!(𝟚)
π•Šπ•™π•ͺ π•€π•žπ•šπ•π•–π•€
𝔽***π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝔹𝕒𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕕
π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšŽπš—πš
β„π• π•žπ•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π”Έπ•šπ•£
𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•Œ (𝕄)
𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕦𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕
ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕀𝕖
π•ƒπ•–π•’π•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
𝕄𝕖𝕖π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ β„™π•’π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀
𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•€π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”Έπ•šπ•£

π•ƒπ• π•Ÿπ•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜

613 58 6
By purpleu9597

It's been few weeks since Jeongukk went to states. (Abroad )And there is no day that Jeongukk and tae didn't miss each other.

Jeongukk wont miss any chance to call tae whenever he was free.

Right now tae is in the class while taking down the notes the teacher is teaching.

Soon the bell rang indicating the classes are done for the day. Tae closed her books and arranged all her necessities in the bag.

"Let's go!" Jimin said while waiting for tae who is packing her bag pack.

Tae nodded smiling slightly and both made their way to outside of the class.

Both reached their room and jimin fell on her bed dramatically after a long day. Tae chuckled at jimin and went towards the bathroom. Tae came back to the hostel again after jeongukk went cause she dont want to stay in their house as she would feel lonely without him.

at first jeongukk denied but later agreed after thinking throughly.

Tae came out of the bathroom after washing her face. she took the clean towel and dabbed on the face when she heard her phone ringing.

she kept her towel aside and picked up the phone and smiled when she saw who it is.

She immediately lifted the call and went outside to the open area.

"Hey love!" The voice came the mment she lifted the call making her smile

"Hi koo, you are free now?" Tae asked as it is littlle early than how he used to call her.

"Yeah, im free for now as the faculty is not here at! and i miss you so much" Jeongukk said to which tae smiling slightly and looked down while tracing the leaves that fell on the railing.

"I miss you too so much!" tae sniffed while wiping away the tears that are falling from her eyes non stop even tho she is trying to stop them.

jeongukk signed when he heard the little sobbing.

"baby please dont cry, you know i hate to see you cry love" Jeongukk pleaded cause the sound of his love's sobbing is physically hurting his heart.

"My baby munchkin right? my love dont cry ma...i love you so much" jeongukk continued to console her softly.

tae smiled at the cute nick names and wipped her tears away softly and muttered " I love you more"

Jeongukk smiled when he felt that she is not crying anymore.

Soon they both continued talking to each other not seeing the time.

TIME SKIP

Tae's exams are done and the university declared vacation for the students for one month.

So tae decided to surprise her boyfriend while visiting him without telling him.

she already booked flight ticket few days back for today.

right now she is on the way to airport with jimin accompining her.

"Have a safe journey tae!" jimin said and gave her a side hug smiling.

"You too minnie!" tae said smiling and waved at her.

she heard the flight being announced and made her way to the checking area. she showed them the ticket and passport before making her way to the luggage area.

TIME SKIP

soon the flight landed and tae booked a cab to a hotel. she alraedy reserved a room there for her stay.

"Room on name taehyung" tae said to the girl sitting in reception counter the girl smiled and looked throught the computer.

"Room no: 597 Ms!"

tae nodded and smiled before making her way towards the elevator and pressed the floor number.

After some time she reached her room and locked the door behind.

Tae started looking around the room after keeping her bags near the couch. She smiled in satisfaction when she saw the room is clean and cozy.

She made her way towards the bathroom to fresh up after taking a refreshing bath she went near the bags which she placed beside the bed.

After thinking of what to wear for 10 minutes she finally decided to wear a pink long sleeve dress. she comed her hair and fluffed it up from the ends.

(Pic credit goes to me)

After done getting ready she looked at herself in the mirror for one last time before taking her phone and room keys, making her way out of the room. she locked the room behind and started going towards the elevator to go down.

TIME SKIP (sorry for tooo many time skips)

tae finally reached the destination by cab and smiled looking at the university in front of her. She already informed jeongukk's friend Yugyeom who is more than happy to help her give surprise visit to her lover.

she unlocked the phone and went to contacts messaging yug who immediately replied

Tae:
yugyeom bro is everything ready?

Yug:
Yeah sis come to the canteen of the university, outsiders are allowed there!"

Tae:
okai is koo present there?

Yug:
yep he is!

Tae:
Okai bye see ya

Yug:
Bye sissy.

tae smiled excitedly and made her way towards canteen.

Meanwhile......

After messaging tae he looked at the front to look at his friend who is looking at his phone with a frown. he is unlocking it and closing it.

Yug know why he is doing that but not to be suspicious he asked

"Kook you okay bro?" yug asked while looking at jeongukk who signed and shook his head.

"Tae isnt replying to my messages, im worried whether she is okay or not" jeongukk exclaimed and looked at his phone immediately thinking its tae when he heard a notification sound to see its normal app notification.

"its okay , maybe sissy is busy" yug consoled to which jeongukk just nodded.

Back To Taehyung.......

Tae entered the canteen and saw yug who caught a glance of her and smiled before raising his hand subtle not to be obvious for jeongukk.

tae looked around and saw yug is waving lightly at her. she smiled and made her way towards the table slowly.

she can see jeongukk's back making her heart beat raise. she is finally meeting her lover after a long seperation.

soon she reached the table and sat beside jeongukk who still isnt aware of her. yug who saw that smiled

"Hi Sissy!" yug greeted while side eyeing jeongukk who immediately snapped his head towards him cause he knows yug only calls tae as sissy no one else.

thats when he realised the scent which belong to his baby. he immediately looked beside to see tae making him gasp shocked seeing her here.

"Hi Koo" tae greeted softly with tiny tears forming in her eyes.

"Baby..." it came out as a whisper from Jeongukk.

jeongukk immediately pulled her into his arms hugging her tightly wrapping his arms around her waist while tae wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Lets go to another place kook" yug suggested as there are many people in the canteen.

Jeongukk nodded and pulled tae to another place where there are no one , not before saying "Im not going to attend classes from afternoon."

yug nodded saying "its fine, i will manage here, you go and enjoy!"

jeongukk took tae to a park where not many people are there , just few couple here and there thats it.

He pulled her where no one is present and immediately hugged her closer.

He gave pecks on her forehead pressing his lips there while tae hugged his torso tighter.

he heard sniffling sounds and looked down to see tae is crying.

"shh love , dont cry baby! my baby munchkin right" jeongukk started consoling softly while caressing her hair.

"You know love, I missed you so so sooo much" jeongukk said trying to distract her from crying.

"I missed you too!" tae mumbled while rubbing her face on his chest which jeongukk didnt mind and pulled her on to his lap after sitting down leaning on the tree. He pecked her fluffy cheeks biting them softly.

tae hugged his head while jeongukk too snuggled into her chest feeling at home. they stayed like that for a minute but jeongukk being a naughty lover bit her chest softly making tae yelp and run her fingers through his hair.

"when did you come love?" jeongukk asked and looked at tae leaning his chin on her fluffy chest.

tae smiled and pecked his forehead before replying

"Today early morning at 4am like that"

"then where were you till now?" jeongukk asked worriedly

"Relax love, i already booked a hotel before coming here so i kept my luggage in the rooma nd freshen up to give you a surprise visit" tae explained and pecked his nose making jeongukk smile.

"I love you" jeongukk said softly while looking at her.

"I love you more koo" tae said softly and smooched his cheeks.

they both looked into each other's eyes before leaning into each other. their lips met halfway. just a gentle peck at start and soon jeongukk took tae's lower lip into his and started sucking while tae sucked his upper lip.

they continued kissing softly while jeongukk's hand slowly went inside tae's top caressing her waist , kneading it softly. taes hands in his hair threading them soothingly while kissing him back with same passion.

after few minutes they pulled away breathing heavily and leaned their foreheads on each other with a smile on their faces.

soon again jeongukk leaned in for another kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.7K 35
Jeongukk and Taehyungi are finally married. Let's see how their journey goes. The story of an newly married couple from the day after their wedding. ...
88.5K 6.7K 36
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The two souls studying in the same school, in their last year before entering...
334K 13.8K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
241K 9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...