Brother's Best Friend (Theodo...

By bialrvv

Aurora Riddle or Rory Riddle was an introvert in the beginning when she attends Hogwarts in her 6th year but... More

Info before you start
Introduction
Beginning
Aurora Florence Riddle
2
3
Theodore Faustus Nott
4
5
Aurora Florence Riddle
Authors Note!!
Theodore Nott
Aurora Riddle

6

206 1 0
By bialrvv

"Are you going to the Ravenclaw party tonight?"

"Oh I mean maybe I guess I'm not really sure, why?"

I slightly shake my head and look down, "No, no reason but if you do go you can come with me and Pansy if you like tho obviously."

"Yeah I'll think about it thanks"

I gave her a smile and laid back down, I mumbled "fuck" as I realized that I didn't have anything to wear to the party since I obviously haven't been to one or don't have the attire to go to one, in fact, I don't even know what you wear to parties.

I stood up from my bed and put on my robe and boots on again.

"Hey Daphne, do you think Pansy is in her dorm?"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure she is"

"Okay thanks I'm gonna head out and by the way you're so pretty"

I didn't get to see Daphne's full reaction to what I said but I didn't really care. And so I knocked on Pansy's dorm hoping she'd be there. I fix my hair a little bit waiting for her to open the door but no answer.

"Uhm Hello, I'm looking for Pansy"

I heard Pansy's voice saying she'll be there.

"Hey Rory, wow you really need to speak up I didn't hear you the first time."

"I knocked once and spoke once as well?" I say as I give her a confused look. "Is it alright if I come in?"

"Hm? Oh no yeah yeah of course" Pansys says as she moves aside so I can walk into her dorm. I didn't judge Pansy for her bed being messy so I didn't say anything.

"Uhh is this a good time for me to be here orr.."

"No no of course it is, it's always a good time when it comes to you. So what did you need?"

"So about the Ravenclaw party that's happening tonight, yeah so I have nothing to wear and this is my first time going to a party and I needed help."

"Awhhh my new Slytherin friend is going to her first party God I feel like a mom woah but yeah don't worry I got some things for you to borrow."

"Hey Rory, what color doesn't suit you and what type of dress do you like?" Pansy asks.

"Uhm yeah, sorry nothing too short or revealing is fine."

"God I love getting my friends ready for something now here I have this dress that I'm pretty sure you'll love."

I shrug as I look at the dress, I mean the dress is black so I think I'll like it.

9pm:

Rorys outfit inspo:

I was just tying the knot on my white bow when I heard a knock on the door.

"Can you go get it for me babe!" Pansy yells

I open the door and I see Daphne standing there all ready for the party.

"Hey you said if I wanted to come with you guys so I think I will."

"Oh yeah sure of course here come in, Pansy is just finishing her makeup."

Daphne just nods and sits on the bed. "You look pretty Rory"

I didn't know how to react, I never really got compliments so I don't really know what to say to them but when I was about to open my mouth Pansy came out of the bathroom all shimmered and pretty.

"Oh hey Daphne, you guys readyyy?" Me and Daphne both nod and Pansy grabs both of our arms and drags us to the party.

----------------------------------

As some Ravenclaw guy lets us into the common room, I was surprised to see how big the party was as dark blue dim lights were all around the room. I looked to my side and Daphne was already gone, okay? Pansy then grabbed my arm once again and led us to the Slytherin guys.

"Rory? What the hell are you doing here??" Mattheo spoke up as he looked up and down at me making sure the dress I was wearing wasn't that short.

"God shut up and let your sister live a little but anywho, guys this is Rory's first time at a party especially here at Hogwarts make sure she doesn't go with anyone or do any type of stupid shit." I looked slightly confused then I turned my head towards Pansy, "Wait I thought I'd be with you where are you going?" I won't deny the fact I was worried and nervous about being with Mattheo and his friend group but I smiled slightly.

"Don't worry I'll find you later, have fun." Pansy then walks away as I mutter "Motherfucker" and I turned towards the guys. "Hey, where's Tom?"

Draco spoke up, "You know how he is, doesn't like parties and always has to study or whatever."

"God shut up and go hook up with Astoria." Mattheo grabs Draco's shoulders and pushes him away from us and towards Astoria as the guys laugh slightly. I felt awkward just standing in front of them so I moved next to Enzo since he's the other guy I feel comfortable with.

"So, Rory, you think the parties cool?" He says as he gives me a drink and puts an arm over my shoulder, which I delightedly grab the drink from his hand and drank it. "I mean yeah sure maybe, what the hell do people even do at parties and won't they get caught?"

"Well, first people have fun at parties you know, getting drunk, getting drugged, shagging, showing off their skills, games all that fun shit." He then takes a sip of his drink. "And not if they do something to make us get caught but guess what?"

"Hm?"

"We won't get in trouble since it's not us throwing the party now come on I'll guide you yeah?" I look up at him and nod and follow him.

"Alright give me your cup, you drink alcohol right?" I nod again and watch him pour two different kinds of alcohol in my cup. "Okay good now here drink up." I looked carefully into the cup. "Come on now Rory you'll be fine trust me." He patted my back and I took his word for it and took a sip.

I scrunched up my face at Enzo as he chuckled slightly then took a sip of his own drink.

"It'll taste better eventually."

"Right.."

"So.. Rory you interested in anyone lately?"

I took another sip of my drink and shook my head. "Okay.. So what do you think about the guys?" He looks down at me, like I said he's tall.

I shrug, "I don't know they're all funny, serious, fun, not that smart from what I've seen so far plus I shouldn't really judge just by looking at them, the guys I really know besides my brothers are well you, theo and draco." Well I've met Blaise but not a formal greeting.

Enzo just nods his head and looks down at his cup and smiles then looks at me again. "Wait how do you know Draco, I rarely see you talk to him?"

"Oh we're basically like cousins," I say neutrally and take another sip as my eyes wander around the room then I looked back at Enzo and wow he looks so much more confused than I would be.

"What?" I let out a nervous laugh and smile as I looked down at my drink and tapped the sides. "So then Tom, Mattheo, and you are related to the Malfoys?" I nod my head.

"Well, Im not quite sure about Tom but yeah I guess." I looked up at Enzo who gave me a sweet smile and I smiled back at him.

"Uh hey Rory I'll be right back stay here if you want or go exploring alright?" He gives me a final smile and then walks away from.

Bloody hell.

Well since I didn't want people to think I was a loner I decided to walk around the common room as music blasted, cups on the floor, people making out, dim lights. I never imagined a party like this well it's my first party so.

As I walk around I see a girl with beautiful brown very curly hair on the stairs. I think she was crying and well I didn't want to ignore her so I sat next to her.

"Oh hello." She quickly turns away from me and wipes her tears quickly. "Are you okay?" She then looks at me and nods as she gives me a kind smile.

"Yes I-I'm fine I'll be fine."

"Uhm okay."

We sat in an awkward silence for a moment until she spoke again. "You're new right?"

I nod.

"Oh well My name Hermione"

"Aurora but you can call me Rory"

"Right uhm it's a pleasure to meet you Rory and I'll be going thanks for asking how I am by the way." I look up to her with a small smile as I mouth "Me too" as she walks away towards a ginger head girl.

So then there was only me.

Alone.

I sighed as I drank more from my cup until I heard a familiar voice.

"Whats a pretty new girl doing here all alone?"

Shit it's Theodore.

I quickly wipe a little mark of my drink away from my mouth and look up at him as I shake my head, looking down at my cup smiling a bit.

He sits next to me and looks at me, "I thought Enzo was going to 'guide' you"

"Oh yes but no well I don't know at this point he just told me to explore or to stay put then he walked away to wherever Merlin knows what." I sigh again.

"Sucks"

I felt a stare from him but I didn't bother to look since I felt like it would be embarrassing. "Hey Rory, you wanna go to the astronomy tower?"

"What's that?" I asked nervously, giving him a slight laugh as he stood up and stretched his hand to me. My head felt a bit dizzy for some reason, I think the alcohol is kicking in.

"Come on I'll show you if you want we can come back here promise."

I nodded and took his hand as we walked out of the Ravenclaw house..

This was a bit short Im so sorry I was really busy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 1.4K 31
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ด "๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ...
530K 10.6K 46
โ”โ” โ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you โž IN WHICH... ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...
369K 6.4K 49
You have reached Aurora Nott, I can't answer your call right now. I'm busy living life. Another texting story where you get to follow Aurora Nott an...
14.7K 238 36
Audrey Potter is a Slytherin with a dark past. She meets Mattheo Riddle , at first they were enemies. They don't know how important they are going to...