2

Hey guys so this chapter talks about drugs etc so this is just a disclaimer this is kind of short sorry!!

At the great hall after Rory bumped into Lorenzo

"Not gonna lie but I feel like you would look good if you have a boyfriend that's like you know like a golden retriever"

"Uh huh"

I say not knowing what Pansy is talking about while i'm totally memorized into a guy in Hufflepuff, I think his name is Cedric something.

I have no clue but he looks so cute and looks like he would treat his girlfriend as if she was his wife. Gosh

"Oh! like uhm uh"

Pansy snaps her fingers repeatedly then she's noticed how i'm looking at Cedric who is literally so far away from our table.

"Looks like my new Slytherin friend got a crush really quickk"

Pansy chuckles as she places her head on my shoulderswhile looking at Cedric as well.

"Maybe I do, I mean he's kind of cute you know." I mumble.

"That's cause he is cute, he's like the cutest guy in Hogwarts, all girls fall for him even some guys."

Pansy chuckles again while shaking her head, I look down at her and at the end of the table I see the one and only Theodore Nott again.

For some reason I saw him quickly turn his head when I looked at him.

Dunno if he was looking at me or Pansy or someone else but I couldn't care less.

"Hey Pans wanna go to my dorm, I'm bored here now and theres too many girls around Cedric." I state.

Pansy lifts her head up and looks at me, "Jealous or what you know I could get Cedric's attention for you."

I shake my head with my lips in, "Nah I'm goo-"

"Hey Diggory!" Pansy exclaims and I immediately cover her mouth with my hand and hit her playfully.

Unfortunately Pansy's yell got Cedric's and even Theodore and the girls surrounding Cedric's attention.

I dragged Pansy by her wrist getting us out of the Great Hall.

Me and Theo made eye contact as I dragged Pansy out nothing special or whatever but I felt like it was weird.

"Jesus Christ Pansy, That was not cool!" I exclaim with a little bit of blush as we enter my dorm, which Daphne and I share.

She's not usually in her dorm which makes me comfortable, i'm trying to get along with her but it's not going well I guess.

Pansy laughs as she flops onto my bed.

"Oops didn't mean to do that" Pansy says as she covers her laugh with her hand.

"God you should've looked at how your face went but I'm sorry Rory, you gotta have confidence especially when you just got here."

"It's fine and yeah I know" I say as I go into my drawer and take some things out.

"Hey Pans"

"Yah?"

"I have a question, totally out of the blue but uh you're friends with Theodore right?"

"Nott? yeah, been friends since the 2nd year, why?"

I shake my head while playing with my bracelet and smile a bit at her before getting onto my bed sitting next to Pansy.

"Hey Rory, I know we just met yesterday and all but are you the type to get high or shit like that?"

Well now that was just out of the blue.

"Eh." I silently scrunch up my face as I smile at her. "I've never really gotten high or anything like that."

"Huh well.."

Suddenly Pansy then gets out something from her bag, a small packet and throws it at me.

"You wanna try?"

Pansy smiles like crazy while biting her bottom lip.

The packet had something greenish like grass.

"Got it from Berkshire, you know him right?"

Merlin Enzo? The least person I would think about of selling drugs.

I nod slowly.

"So..You wanna or not? Im not forcing I dont care if you dont want to you know?"

Pansy asks as she holds up the bag shaking it giving me a reassuring smile.

I shake my head.

"Alright then more for me and tell me if the smell bothers you."