Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorpora...

By WeaselSnipes

When Y/N was young he and his siblings lost their parents. To find out how it happened Y/N started to become... More

Love Interest
Winner
Bio
Beware The Beast From Below
The Creeping Creatures
The Secret of the Ghost Rig
Revenge of The Man Crab
The Song of Mystery
The Legend of Alice May
In Fear of the Phantom
The Grasp of the Gnome
Battle of the Humungonauts
Howl of the Fright Hound
The Secret Serum
The Shrieking Madness
When The Cicada Calls
The Wild Brood
Where Walks Aphrodite
Escape From Mystery Manor
The Dragon's Secret
Nightfright
The Siren's Song
Menace of The Manticore
Attack of The Headless Horror
A Haunting In Crystal Cove
Dead Justice
Pawns of Shadows
All Fear The Freak
The Night the Clown Cried
The House of the Nightmare Witch
The Night the Clown Cried II: Tears of Doom!
Web of the Dreamweaver
The Hodag of Horror
Art of Darkness
The Gathering Gloom
The Night on Haunted Mountain
Grim Judgement
Night Terrors
The Midnight Zone
Scarebear
Wrath of the Krampus
Theater of the Doomed
Aliens Among Us
The Horrible Herd
Dance of The Undead
The Devouring
The Man in the Mirror
Nightmare in Red
Dark Night of the Hunters
Gates of Gloom
Through the Curtain
Come Undone
15 Years Later...

Stand and Deliver

820 22 22
By WeaselSnipes

The family from the Burlington Library are in a car on a cliff road, lost in the mist.

Wife: I don't know, honey. This doesn't look like the Crystal Cove from the brochure. We might be lost.

Tween Girl: As usual.

Husband: Come on, you call this lost? We're not lost. We're on an adventure. Adventures are stupid.

They then see a large silhouette in the mist.

Tween Girl: A man! A giant man!

They stop and see the man, Dandy Highwayman.

Dandy: Stand and deliver. I'm the Dandy Highwayman. And this is a robbery.

They begin to give Dandy all their stuff.

Woman: All I have is my wedding ring. I'm afraid it's not worth much. Hmm.

Husband: Uh...

Wife: But you're welcome to it.

Dandy: A treasure, my lady. And I do trust you're having a splendid holiday.

Wife: Me? You want to know how I am?

Dandy: Quite so. Listening to you talk about your day, your dreams, and your desires will be sweet nectar to my ears.

Wife: Oh, my.

He then shoots his flintlocks, blowing up the family car.

Dandy: Begging your pardon, my lady. But will you care to accompany me?

Wife: Me? Now? Ok.

She gets on the motorcycle and drives off.

Tween Girl: Did mom just take off with some kind of road pirate?

At Y/N's home, he wakes up and he goes downstairs and sees his sibling and his parents sitting at the table as they get breakfast ready. Y/N smiles and sits down as he looks at his parents.

F/N: Here you go.

Y/N: Thanks dad.

Before Y/N can eat the doorbell rings.

M/N: Y/N can you answer the door.

Y/N: Okay.

Y/N gets up and goes to the door as the doorbell continues to ring.

Y/N: I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming! Geez!

Y/N opens the door.

Y/N: Hello?

He looks and sees a Kriegstaffebot staring at him. Y/N screams as he shuts the door and runs to the other as the robots break through and begin to fire at the family as they turn over dinner table to protect themselves as more and more robots break through the house surrounding the family. Y/N then wakes up in the Blake's house and sighs in relief and chuckles.

Y/N: Phew, just a bad dream.

Y/N turns and sees his dead parents looking at him with lifeless eyes as Y/N lets out a little girl scream and falls out of the bed.

F/N and M/N: Nibiru. Nibiru is coming.

Y/N crawls backwards and a robot breaks through the wall and Y/n by the neck as he wakes up again and sees Daphne snuggled up to him sleeping while smiling. Y/N sighs in relief.

At the Dinkley home, Angie is storing barrels of TNT in the dynamite shed.

Velma: Um, mom, why do we have a dynamite shed?

Angie: Oh, sweetie, everybody knows blasting is the cheapest way to make a pool.

Velma: Uh-huh.

Velma sees a man in their backyard.

Velma: I just know I'm gonna regret asking this, but who is that?

Angie: Oh, that's pool boy. I know hiring him may have been a bit premature, but just look at him. And he has the most charming British accent.

Velma: And on that note, I'm going to Daphne's and Y/N's.

Pool Boy: Daphne Blake of the Blakes? The very rich Blakes?

Velma: That would be the one.

Pool Boy: Brilliant.

Angie: I just love that accent.

Night came and Y/N was waiting for Daphne as Daphne wanted to buy a purple dress and asked her mom and she agreed.

Daphne: Thanks, mom. I really appreciate it. There's the sweetest purple dress I saw at the mall. Y/N's just going to love it.

Nan: Oh, Daphne, don't be silly. You know your father's money is our money.

She grabs a stack of cash and gives it to Daphne.

Daphne: Oh, I only need a little.

Nan: A little? I just don't know where I went wrong with that girl.

The gang is in the van driving along the cliff road to the mall.

Daphne: I just love the mall. Velma, I saw the cutest little pashmina that would look perfect on you.

Velma: Heh. I don't even know what that means.

Shaggy: Like, Scooby-Doo and I love the mall. I mean, dude, can you say food court-apalooza?

Scooby: Of course. Food...

He stutters.

Scooby: I can't say it, but I still love it.

The gang finds several wrecked cars.

Velma: Jinkies! What happened here?

Shaggy: Like, is it me, or is this giving anyone else the creeps?

Scooby: Me! Me! I got the super creeps.

Y/N: There's someone up there.

They pull up and see Sheriff Stone.

Sheriff Stone: What? Do you Mystery dorks have some kind of radar in that van of yours that smells trouble?

Fred: No, but what a great idea.

Y/N: Don't give Fred any ideas.

Daphne: Sheriff, what happened? Was there some kind of pileup?

Sheriff Stone: According to my eyewitness, some guy in a patriot hat is running around town robbing people. Then he puts some kind of evil spell on their women folk with this kooky English accent of his and rides off with them. He calls himself the Dandy Highwayman.

The man was crying.

Husband 1: Marsha! Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

Sheriff Stone: Looks like we got another man down. Sometimes the things I see on this job, they don't sit easy.

Velma: The Dandy Highwayman?

Fred: Well, gang, it looks like we've got another mystery on our hands.

Daphne: I wonder where the Highwayman's going to strike next?

Meanwhile, Barty and Nan are on their Hawaiian vacation, with no annoying tourists, without leaving home.

Barty: Well, Nan, here we are on our Hawaiian vacation. Just like I promised.

Nan: Oh, Barty, it's perf. None of those annoying tourists to deal with like last time.

Barty: Like I always say, dear, why leave home when you're rich? Regular people are just so noisy.

The sunlamps go out.

Nan: Barty, this is not the time for romance. I still have to sun my back.

Barty: Oh, Nan, you know me better than that. It's not Tuesday.

A motorcycle is heard and the highwayman rides in and around the walls of the room.

Dandy: Stand and deliver.

Soon after everyone is assembled at City Hall as Barty talks about his encounter with the Dandy Highwayman.

Barty: The Dandy Highwayman made my Nan empty the safe into this big black bag he had. And then-then he got on his bike, held his hand out to my Nan, and It was terrifying, I tell you. It was like she was possessed. My beautiful Nan. I lost her, and I wasn't even trying this time.

Husband 2: That's how it happened to me. He brainwashed my girl, too.

Husband 3: My Sally got the spell put on her just like that.

Husband 4: I can't go on without my wife.

Husband 5: I'm hungry. I'm really hungry.

Sheriff Stone: Settle down. Settle down, people. Let's get some control here. We're men. We're tough. We're warriors. We can survive anything.

The doors break down and pins Sheriff Stone as the Dandy Highwayman comes in with his motorcycle.

Dandy: This is a robbery. Stand and deliver. Put all your valuables in this bag.

Shaggy: My only valuable is Scoob.

Scooby: Nu-uh. I'm not getting in there, no way.

They begin to empty their valuables into the bag.

Dandy: It is such an honor to meet you, Mayor Nettles. It is not every day one has the opportunity to be in the presence of such a powerful and yet ravishingly beautiful woman. I would love to hear the story of your life. How you grew up, how you came to be mayor, everything. Every little detail and every emotion that came along with it.

Sheriff Stone is still pinned under the doors.

Sheriff Stone: What's going on out there? What's happening?

Dandy: Won't you please join me, Madame Mayor?

The two walk away as Sheriff Stone sees them.

Sheriff Stone: Oh, take one of these other losers' women. Leave my Janet Mayor Nettles alone.

They drive off as Fred and Y/N lift the door freeing Sheriff Stone.

Sheriff Stone: Janet, no! You Mystery geeks have to get her back. I feel a full body anxiety cramp coming on.

He falls to the ground.

Y/N: He fainted.

Fred: You can count on us, sheriff.

Y/N: Gang, let's get this Dandy Highwayman off the street before he gets his hands on our girl.

Daphne: Oh, Y/N.

Y/N: Oh, and you too, Velma.

Velma: Thanks. Really feeling the love.

The gang arrives at the library.

Velma: Excuse me.

Librarian: Oh, uh, yes?

Velma: We were wondering if you have any books on someone called the Dandy Highwayman?

Librarian: The Dandy Highwayman? Hmm. Let me see. You want the dashing debonair rogue section. Right between the swarthy scoundrel and the exuberant imp.

The gang went through the books as Scooby and Y/N were exhausted.

Scooby: Oh, I can't stand...

Y/N: you said...

They both pass out. They wake up and see everyone, but they are gone.

Y/N: Did they ditch us?

They then see Nova and Y/N's parents staring at them.

Y/N: Mom, dad?

They lead Scooby and Y/N into a corridor with red drapes.

Scooby: Nova?

Nova leads them to the sitting room where Horatio Kharon, the author of Supernatural Curses and the Extra-dimensional Forces Behind Them, dances over to him.

Horatio: Welcome to the sitting room, Scooby-Doo and Y/N L/N.

Velma: Look at this.

Scooby and Y/N wake to Velma's voice and a page from the book Y/N was reading comes loose and falls on top of it.

Scooby and Y/N: What?!

Velma: I said, "Look at this." All the books on dashing rogues and debonair thieves have been checked out by the woman that have been abducted.

Fred: And check this out. It's a members list for a book club with all the ladies' names on it. Look, Daph, your mom's on here.

Daphne: Book club? My mom hates to read, unless it's a shopping catalogue.

Velma sees the ripped page.

Velma: Where did this come from? "Cuarto llave."

Daphne: It's the fourth key.

Velma: Guys, I don't think it was any accident that we found this. But why here? And how does it tie into the Dandy Highwayman?

Daphne: All I know is we have to come up with some answers fast, or I might never see my mother again.

Fred: I've got it! I've got the perfect plan to trap this Dandy Highwayman.

Shaggy and Scooby dress up as a couple of helpless, beautiful, rich women, all alone on side of the road as the others wait.

Shaggy: Like, we're just a couple of helpless, beautiful rich women.

Scooby: Yeah. We're crazy rich. Heh, heh.

Shaggy: And all alone. So lonely.

Fred: That Dandy Highwayman's never gonna be able to resist stranded, beautiful rich women on the side of the road.

Velma: Yeah, well, maybe you better take a closer look at your beautiful women.

They see Scooby itching his butt.

Scooby: These pantyhose are itchy.

Daphne: Fred, I think we need a plan "B. " Maybe Velma and I could go out there and-

Y/N: Nope. No way. Not happening. After everything we've been through, Daphne. I do not want to lose you. There is no way that Dandy Highwayman is getting anywhere near my fiancée.

Daphne: Oh, Y/N. That's so romantic.

Fred: Besides, you know how weak and vulnerable you get. You're the easiest kind of bait.

Y/N smacks him on the head.

Fred: Ow!

Y/N: Take that back.

Fred: Okay I'm sorry- Daph?

Y/N: Daphne?

Daphne was gone.

Velma: She was right here.

Y/N: Daphne!

The Dandy Highwayman takes Daphne.

Y/N: Daphne!

They then drive off together as Y/N watches on in shock.

Y/N: Did she just... leave me?!

The gang return in the van as Velma drives the rest of the gang back to her house.

Shaggy: Like, could you drive any slower?

Velma: Yeah. Shaggy's grandma drives faster.

Velma: I'm not driving slowly. It's called being cautious. Did you know that thirty-three percent of all accidents happen when you're just minutes away from your house?

Shaggy: Like, we've been minutes away from your house for the last hour.

Y/N has not said a word since Daphne left. They arrive at Velma's home and see the pool boy.

Velma: Guys, I think we're looking at our Dandy Highwayman. It makes perfect sense. He has a British accent, and he has nothing but time on his hands. Pool boy literally has nowhere to be and nothing to do. It's pathetic.

Shaggy: Like, nowhere to be and nothing to do? Hee, hee. That guy's living my dream.

Scooby: Yeah. Pool boy's a genius.

In a well-appointed cave, the abducted women read magazines as Dandy talks with Daphne.

Dandy: I hope I'm not disturbing you. I just thought you might wish to talk.

Daphne: What made you think that?

Dandy: Well, you are a woman. You see, I understand such things. I as well love to share my innermost feelings. The sound of a woman talking incessantly without end is sweet music to my ears.

Daphne: No, I'm fine.

Dandy: I can see you're still adjusting to being here. I shall leave you to your thoughts, my lady.

He walks off as Daphne grabs a phone and texts Y/N as Y/N phone vibrates.

Y/N: Hold on, it's my phone.

Y/N pulls it out and sees the text.

Y/N: Daphne just texted me. She says she's safe and she's got an idea how to stop the Dandy Highwayman.

Fred: And so, do I.

They set up a trap as Y/N texts Daphne and she talks with Dandy Highwayman.

Daphne: Excuse me. Mr. Dandy Highwayman? I was wondering what happened to Mrs. Angie Dinkley?

Dandy: I know not of this Mrs. Dinkley. Should I?

Daphne: Oh, yes. She is super rich. Richer than me even. Oh, and she just loves to read. And talk. She is such a talker. Oh, you would love her.

Dandy: Thank you, Daphne. I would hate for Mrs. Dinkley to feel left out of our little group. Ladies, I shall return.

He drives off towards Velma's house and sees Mrs. Dinkley.

Dandy: Mrs. Dinkley! I have come!

She turns revealing Velma.

Velma: Sorry, that's Miss Dinkley. And I'm not going anywhere.

Fred: Shaggy, Y/N, Scooby, now.

They four pull the rope and nets are pulled making Dandy crash into the TNT as he is launched and is trapped. The police then arrived.

Fred: Now let's see who this mysterious woman stealer really is.

They take off the mask and hat revealing the librarian.

All: The librarian?

Shaggy: Like, seriously? But you're not even British.

Scooby: I'm so confused. Why?

Librarian: It's simple, really. You spend your life reading about other people's exciting adventures and never, never, never have one of your own. It's awful. I'm so lonely.

Velma: Jinkies. How did I miss that one?

Librarian: I never really had any friends growing up. All I had were my books. For years I stayed in my room and read about incredible adventures, other people's adventures. Then I got an idea. I was going to become the Dandy Highwayman. I was going to be the king of adventures and adored by women everywhere. I studied how to do an English accent. I incorporated a motorcycle helmet into my costume's hat and practiced my motorcycle skills for hours and hours. Then I discovered something unimaginable, the key to a woman's total admiration and devotion. All you have to do is pay attention to them when they're talking. Crazy, isn't it? It wasn't until I started to moderate the book club that I learned how to listen. From there, I actually became interested in what women have to say. Before long, I was fully engaged in their desires and feelings. I was living the dream. And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling romance killers.

Sheriff Stone: I'm not buying it for a second. You put some kind of voodoo magic spell on them, you did.

Librarian: Never. I just listened, that's all. Except when the going got tough. I had a little help. These earplugs were the only magic I used.

Sheriff Stone: I knew it! I knew there was some kind of trick involved. Listening to women? Who ever heard of such a thing?

Y/N shakes his head and slaps himself as Daphne and Mayor Nettles arrive.

Daphne: Jeepers. The librarian? I kind of feel bad for him. You know, he never really abducted the wives. They said they went with him willingly because he was mysteriously charming and-

Sheriff Stone: We know, we know. The whole listening and paying attention thing. We get it already. Whatever.

The gang were in the Mystery Machine driving off.

Daphne: You know, Y/N, that kidnapping really turned out to be a great experience for me. I had the perfect man right at my fingertips. And I didn't want him, Y/N. I wanted you.

Y/N smiles as they kiss.

Velma: I'm glad after all this, you two are still together.

Shaggy: Awesome!

Shaggy takes off his earplugs.

Shaggy: Like, Velma, that's the best talk we've had since we broke up.

Velma sighs. Y/N then yawns.

Y/N: Alright, I'm going to sleep in the back.

Y/N goes to the back as Scooby and Y/N both pass out as they both wake up returns to the sitting room. Suddenly, Horatio enters the room.

Horatio: Scooby-Doo. Y/N L/N. The time has come. They are here.

That's when Nova and Y/N's parents enter the room.

Scooby: Nova?

Y/N: Mom, dad?

M/N: It's been a long time, you've grown.

Nova: I'm not Nova. I've only borrowed her body so that I may bring you an urgent message. Scooby-Doo, Y/N L/N, both of your lives are in danger. I am of the Anunnaki, interdimensional beings that visit the planet earth every few thousand years. We arrive at a time called Nibiru, when the barriers between our worlds grow weak. The Anunnaki have a great history of helping humans, but we have no physical form and must inhabit animals or humans. This is why some animals, our descendants, can talk and others cannot. But not all Anunnaki are kind and good. There are evil ones. And the most evil one of all is imprisoned beneath Crystal Cove and must not be set free. You must undo it, Scooby-Doo and Y/N L/N.

F/N: Undo it all. Save yourself. Save your friends.

Nova: Save the world.

Suddenly a massive light surrounds Y/N and Scooby and Y/N and Scooby wakes in the van as Y/N breathes heavily.

Y/N: The cursed treasure is evil!

Scooby-Doo: Evil! We have to destroy it.

The gang looks at the two in shock at what they just heard. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 299 10
Sequel to 'Scooby-Doo On Zombie Island (OC's included)'. The Mystery Inc. Gang (Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Fred Jones, Daphne Blake and Velma Dinkle...
1.8K 42 8
Rex and the Mystery Inc. gang meet a horror writer who invites them to go back to his hometown for the Autumn Fest, where they learn that one of the...
38.8K 577 13
A/N: this will be a reboot of my original Scooby-Doo books from my original account, in case you all are wondering. Zoinks! Two years after a clash...
604K 18.3K 51
Y/n has led a dark mysterious life up until this point. But finally fed up with not knowing if he will even live to see tomorrow he seeks to make a c...