๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™–๏ฟฝ...

By alea_luvs2rite

โ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž...โž ... More

๐“๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐€๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
ษช.

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

99 4 2
By alea_luvs2rite

❝𝐍𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 & 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬❞

November 13, 2005

It was a dark out and the streets of Beacon Hills were quiet apart from the occasional noises from the animals in the forest. A red 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 sped down the paved road and pulled to a stop at the gate of Oak Creek; Milena jumped out of the truck from the driver's side and Anneka from the passenger's side. 

They both rushed through the gate and towards the fight in the courtyard; "ALLISON!" Anneka yelled trying to get her sister's attention towards the Oni about to attack her. It was too late the Oni had stabbed Allison and they both rushed towards the slowly dying brunette. Anneka caught her sister and gently lifted her up into her arms and hurriedly tried to make her way back to the truck.

Scott blocked their way causing confusion to shoot through the two brunettes and blonde. "Scott, what are you doing?" Milena asked confusion clear on her face. "What are you doing? Where are you taking her? She's hurt!" Scott scolded causing both Milena and Anneka to raise their eyebrows. "We're trying to get her to the hospital before she dies, will you move," Anneka stated looking at Scott weirdly, but he didn't budge so Milena shoved him out the way sending him into a concrete wall nearby.

"Come on let's go, I'll call Claire and Ameila on the way." Milena told Anneka as she ran ahead to open the passenger door for Anneka to get in with Allison. Once they were both in Milena rushed over to the driver's side and got in the truck speeding off to the hospital while Anneka tried to get Allison to keep her eyes open. Grabbing her phone from the cup holder Milena dialed Claire's number, after three rings the call connected a soft, sleepy voice came through.

"Hello?"

"Hey Care, sorry to wake you. I kinda need a favor."

"Alright give us a few, we'll set everything up and I'll call you back."

"Okay, thanks."

As soon as the call ended, they pulled into the hospital's underground parking lot and Allison lost consciousness forcing Milena to go faster. Milena hurriedly put the truck in park and yelled for help from one on of the nurses who immediately rushed over with a stretcher for Allison. "She's got a stab wound to her abdomen and just lost consciousness a minute ago!" Anneka yelled as both her and Milena ran behind the nurses wheeling Allison into the hospital.

They were both soon lead over to the waiting room while Allison went into surgery. Milena pulled out her phone and with tears in her eyes she called Noah letting him know what's going on. Noah picked on the first ring his voice anxious as he answered the phone:

"Dad?"

"Millie? Is everything alright?"

"Dad, it's Allison. She got stabbed by one of the Onis."

"What!? Where are you!?" Noah yelled into the phone grabbing his keys off the kitchen counter.

"Annie and I are at the hospital-"

"I'm on my way!" Noah rushed out cutting his daughter off and hanging up the phone before rushing out the house.

Around ten minutes later, Noah arrived at the hospital and rushed over to the reception desk and asked for 'Allison Argent'. "Down the hall take the elevator to the third floor third room on the right. She just got out surgery!" The receptionist yelled after Noah as he rushed down the hall and towards the elevator.

"Millie! Annie!" Noah shouted running over to them causing them to stand and walk towards him. Giving them each a hug an anxious Noah looked towards Allison's room; "There was a lot of traffic. How is she? The receptionist said she just got out of surgery." Noah asked tears forming in his eyes as he continued to look at the door as if she'd walk out the door and yell 'gotcha'.

"She's fine-" Anneka started.

"Barely" Milena grumbled and Anneka glared at her.

Noah looked towards the two in worry and Milena sighed giving her father another hug this time not letting go.

"The sword missed her heart, so she was suffering from an open traumatic pneumothorax. They were able to prevent her lungs from collapsing and her chest from filling with blood, but Melissa is in there right now ensuring that everything is okay with her." Anneka explained to Noah, and he let out a breath of relief kissing Milena's head and then Anneka's.

----------

Melissa is stood next to Allison's bed as a brunette is stood on the other side muttering in Latin; her hands resting right above Allison's wound. A yellow mist appeared circling Allison's wound before entering it, Melissa watched in awe as the brunette continued her chant. After a few seconds the brunette stopped and opened her eyes; Melissa inspected where the wound was only to find that the cut was still there leaving her confused.

"Hold on, I thought you were healing her she doesn't look healed to me?" Melissa asked and the brunette gave her a small smile.

"I did, I healed her on the inside only leaving the cut there to preventing questioning." The brunette explained and Melissa nodded as she grabbed her clipboard.

"So, the cut will heal normally?" Melissa asked as she filled out the information needed on the clipboard.

"Yeah, can you ask Millie or Annie to call me tomorrow morning?" The brunette questioned to which Melissa nodded once again and left the room.

Allison started to open her eyes causing the brunette to turn towards her; the brunette smiled at her and whispered, "I'll see you soon, Allison." Then, the room door began to open, and the brunette disappeared just as Noah came through the door. He walked over to the chair next to Allison's bed and sat down before grabbing hold of her hand and kissing it as tears streamed down his face.

-------------------

November 16, 2005 

A mailman is seen stopping at the Stilinski house and sliding two big yellow envelopes through the mail slot with the government seal on it before ringing the bell and walking away. Noah is seen taking up the envelopes anxiously and walking over to the kitchen counter where both Anneka and Milena are seen sitting and drinking a cup of coffee each.

"What are those, Dad?" Anneka asked looking confused at the envelopes in his hands.

"They're the adoption certificates aren't they... well they are big envelopes so probably you won the cases-" Milena stated putting down the coffee mug.

"I guess we'll have to see." Noah replied looking at both girls anxiously.

Opening the first envelope Noah saw the certificate border and let out a sigh of relief before fully pulling out the certificate and passing it over to Anneka who was closer to him and began opening the other envelope. The three of them held their breaths hoping that there was also another certificate in the envelope. After a few seconds, Noah pulled out the paper and a smile spread across his face, and he turned it towards the girls. They smiled and walked over to him and hugged him happy that they won't be separated. Noah won the cases in adopting both Lydia and Allison turning their names into: 

𝓛𝔂𝓭𝓲𝓪 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓷-𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓴𝓲

and

𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓽-𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓴𝓲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.5M 79.3K 54
BORDERLINE [BOOK ONE OF FIVE] โœง Harper Verum agreed to help her best friends find a dead body a little too willingly the night before their first day...
676K 33.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
3.7M 97.7K 76
Sophia and Isabella Swan were polar opposites, fraternal twins with little in common. Born to Renรฉe and Charlie the twins grew up happy until their p...