Information & Stuff about The...

By JuanDeleon250

This Book will be showing some Stuff and Information about the Universes (aka @JeymisPeixoto's Crossover Stor... More

Beginning Page
AU Soap's Bio
New Weapons for Future Stories
New OC #1
Heroes from Universe #1
Task Force Tyrants
Ideas for BMJ1.5: TS-OA!

Daniel Almagro & Terminus Outcomes

29 2 0
By JuanDeleon250

This page will be about A Villainous Original Character that appeared in both PatrickEstvo's "Lincoln Decade: Invasion of the Union-Verse" Crossover Story, and his "Kick & The RED Team: Battle against Gray Mann" Crossover Story, and a Enemy Faction that appeared during The Zombies Mode in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023). That Villain OC will be none other than Daniel Almagro, who is the Son of General Diego Almagro from Call of Duty: Ghosts, and that new Enemy Faction will be known as "Terminus Outcomes", which came from The Zombies Mode in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023). They will both make their Appearances in JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story later on in the future.

The Villain OC's Name: Daniel Almagro.

Species: Human.

Gender: Male.

Family: Diego Almagro (Father). Unnamed Mother.

Rank: Commander.

Affiliations: The Neon-Federation.

Occupations: Son of the Original Federation Leader.

(His Main Appearances): Kick & The RED Team: Battle against Gray Mann (Made by PatrickEstvo). Lincoln Decade: Invasion of the Union-Verse (Also made by PatrickEstvo).

(His Next upcoming Appearance): JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story.

(His Main Looks):

(During the events of both PatrickEstvo's "Kick & The RED Team: Battle against Gray Mann" and "Lincoln Decade: Invasion of the Union-Verse" Crossover Stories).

(During the events of JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story. Also I know that he looks like Vikhor "Stitch" Kuzmin from Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, but I think it'll fit him since he'll mostly try to get Revenge on both Maric "Marx" Jacobson (My "COD: Ghosts" OC) & The Federation Defectors (My "COD: Ghosts" OC Team) in JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story).

(His Main Weapon):

*Daniel Almagro's Desert Eagle Hand Cannon, (From The "Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War" Video Game Universe).

His Background (After PatrickEstvo's "Lincoln Decade: Invasion of the Union-Verse" Crossover Story): After Maric "Marx" Jacobson made Daniel Almagro fall to his "Death", it was then revealed that Daniel Almagro had actually survived his supposed "Death" as he went into hiding. While he was into hiding, he was able to make his own Version of The Neon-Federation with newer Equipment in their Forces, which will pretty much explain why Daniel Almagro wasn't with those other Revived Villains in JeymisPeixoto's "Pick Your Card in Musutafu" Crossover Story.

During the events of JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story, Daniel Almagro would join Forces with a PMC Group that goes by Terminus Outcomes, while also helping out both The Ultimate Villainous Alliance/The U.V.A. & The Other Villains against both The Ultimate Heroic Alliance/The U.H.A. & The Newer Heroes as well.

These are the Hired Mercenaries that are a part of Daniel Almagro's PMC Faction (Which will be Unknown & Unnamed for now):

*Daniel Almagro's Hired Mercenaries (Multiple Variants), (From The "Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War" Video Game Universe). (The Variants: AR Base, AR STD, AR Radioman, AR Grenadier, AR Night Ops, SMG, SMG2, LMG, RPG, Shotgun, Etc).

*Daniel Almagro's Spec-Ops Operatives, (From The "Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War" Video Game Universe).

Now that I have made the first part that's about both Daniel Almagro & His Unknown/Unnamed PMC Faction, here is the Information about The "Terminus Outcomes" PMC Group for JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story:

The Faction's Name: Terminus Outcomes.

(Their Main Logo/Flag):

Status: Active.

Country: Brunei.

Their Leader:

*James Tobias Fletcher (aka "Jack Fletcher" as his Main Used Name), (From The "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)/Call of Duty: Warzone 3" Video Game Universe).

Their Second-In-Command:

*Warlord "Legacy" Baranov, (From The "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)/Call of Duty: Warzone 3" Video Game Universe).

Type: Private Military Company.

(Their First Appearances): JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story.

(The Formation Information about The "Terminus Outcomes" PMC Group): Terminus Outcomes was founded in 2011 by Jack Fletcher, and quickly established itself as one of the world's largest Private Military Companies. The Company is Headquartered out of Brunei to bypass extraction treaties with the United States, and has multiple Training Facilities located within Turkmenistan, Congo and Uganda. Terminus Outcomes' Contractors are equipped with the latest Weaponry and Technology, and their training rivals that of Major NATO Militaries.

(Their Main Troops):

*Terminus Outcomes Operatives, (From The "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)/Call of Duty: Warzone 3" Video Game Universe).

*Terminus Outcomes Commandos/Commanders, (From The "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)/Call of Duty: Warzone 3" Video Game Universe).

Please tell me your thoughts about both Daniel Almagro's Unknown/Unnamed PMC Group (From PatrickEstvo's "Lincoln Decade: Invasion of the Union-Verse" Crossover Story) & Terminus Outcomes for JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story in either the Comment Section below, or in The Private Conversation instead.

And like always on all of my Wattpad Books, Peace Out Everyone!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.4K 28
"We will never love you" Zane said "We will never accept you" Tristan said. "We will make your life living hell" Haydes said . "We will make you reg...
166K 4K 57
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
7.5K 263 14
Darryls a sweet kid a introvert never liked the outside his mother was scared he would never be happy or find love the things she dose is wrong but h...
390 57 52
Jackie Duterte was abandoned by her former boyfriend Jason Martin, she promised herself she didn't want to cry again for him. He chose Jackie's frien...