Badfriend: To Be With You

Por Fknotkf

U need to read the season 1 before read this one, thank you!! Más

Part 1: Introduction
2.
3
4
5.
6.
7
8.
9.
10
11.

1.

485 16 0
Por Fknotkf

Happy reading!!!

What should we call it? First and Khaotung didn't declare themselves as a couple, but they stuck together like stamps. They have been like that for a long time too, but they have a statusless relationship at the moment.

'I don't want to date, right now I have to study.' -Khaotung.

Friend with benefits? No, First couldn't call it that because he and Khaotung didn't have sex.

"What are you going to do after coming back from the extra class?" First asked.

Currently, both of them were in the field, during gym class.

"Sleep in my room until dinner time," replied Khaotung.

Then First would be sleeping with Khaotung later.
Actually, the eleventh graders were supposed to be using the field, but the twelfth graders were still using it. They said there was one last football tournament they were going to have before the busy graduation and college entrance exams.

"After dinner, let's play?"

"Play where..."

The two were so busy chatting that they didn't notice that their senior had mistakenly kicked the ball into the audience seats.
Fortunately, First saw the flying ball and immediately shielded Khaotung with his arm.
Unfortunately, the ball hit First's arm hard. It hurt but he first checked on Khaotung who had hit his head on First shoulder.

"I'm fine, how about you?" Khaotung asked back.

First sighed as he waved his hand. The pain was slowly getting worse, but it would be unmanly for him to whimper in pain right now in front of Khaotung. His mission was to be a real man for his future lover.

"It's okay, it's just a ball." He said, while enduring the pain.

"Are you okay? Ah forgive my friend, he's stupid at playing football."

Khaotung and First turned their heads to the grade twelve student, judging from his armband it was obvious he was the captain of the football team.
Good, he had the responsibility to come apologise to them.

"It's okay," First said, but was still busy shaking his hands.

"Let me see."

Fluke Dithapisit, the twelfth grader who was said to be the most popular in school.
Khaotung had heard of him once in a while, but because he didn't really care, he still didn't recognise Fluke very well.
Judging from how Fluke was examining First's arm at the moment, Khaotung felt no wonder why he was popular.
Nice, handsome, tall, smart, football captain, single too.

"It will have a rash and swelling later, we should treat it immediately for prevention."

First looked at his arm that was held by Fluke, how could it be like that? Because the pain had started to fade somewhat after being gently massaged by Fluke.

"Trust me, I get hit by kickballs a lot." Fluke then forced First to get up from his seat, then asked Khaotung to tell their guardian teacher if First was taken to the infirmary for a while.

"Huh?"

Khaotung looked confused, he was left alone in the audience seat while looking at First who was carried by Fluke, First was seen occasionally turning to Khaotung.
He was actually reluctant, just confused about how to refuse Fluke's invitation.
.
.
.
Khaotung was late coming to the parking lot, he and Louis had a serious conversation in class.
After both of them were in the parking lot, First was seen chatting with Fluke. Fluke also kindly greeted him and Louis, before finally going to the parking lot in front of class twelve.

"Since when did you become friends with him?" Asked Louis, he sat on one of the seats of another student's motorbike, he had to wait for Neo who said he was having a snack in the canteen.

"What friend, he just offered to take me home."

First's hand still hurt. Fluke was right, the pain that had disappeared this morning was only temporary, because First was currently feeling pain in his arm again.
First then gave the helmet to Khaotung who seemed to be still quietly confused by Fluke and First's interaction.
"What are you thinking about?" First asked.

"Nothing, let's go."

Khaotung then got on First's motorbike and said goodbye to Louis to go to the extra class first.
Louis waved him off, Joong hadn't come to the parking lot either, he must be with Neo and Dunk.

As for Pawin? He decided to change schools anyway.
It was a shame really, because the kids were starting to think about making up with him after Dunk was readmitted.
Instead, Pawin came to their class to apologise and that changing schools again was his way of starting anew.
Pawin promised that next time, he would meet the kids here somewhere after he managed to make friends without money or any other negativity.

About Aje too? He couldn't transfer, there were a lot of things he had to go through to transfer, but because he was upset first, he decided to stay at his old school but now hangs out more with the kids. Neo and Dunk had also been playing with Aje a lot, they said it was like hang out with Khaotung but a version that wasn't crazy about lessons.

"You didn't go to extra classes?" Louis asked Marc who just came to the parking lot.
He heard the news that Marc wasn't going to the extra class today, but Louis only had time to ask Marc at this time.

"My head hurts so much, I need to sleep more." Marc then asked Louis to tell Mike about his sick leave. Oh yes, Mike was still the regular teacher of the supplementary class that Pawin was now also leaving because he and his parents decided to move out of town altogether.

"Alright, if you're still sick, don't come to school tomorrow."

Marc just chuckled and nodded. "Right, I have to sleep 24 hours it seems. I'm off, Louis."

Not long after, Neo and Joong arrived. Their mouths were full of food but they were still busy chatting. They turned out to be discussing the football tournament that would be held for the twelfth grade at another school. Neo wanted to go watch with Louis, but he was afraid that the tournament day would coincide with Louis' study day so he asked a lot of questions to Joong, whose schedule for extra classes and studying with him was always with Louis.

"I don't know, I'll just go." Joong also thought Dunk would whine about watching the tournament together.

It was easy for Joong, but difficult for Louis and Khaotung who were crazy about getting perfect grades.

"You guys took so long," Louis half whined. He told Joong that Khaotung and First had left long ago.

"Call then," Neo replied.

"If there's a twelfth grade football tournament, will you come with me to watch it?"

Louis shrugged his shoulders, not knowing.

"I have to ask Khaotung first," Louis replied.

----

Khaotung looked at what the First was currently taking out of his bag.
The two of them were already in class, it still looked a bit quiet and Mike hadn't arrived yet.
First got a muscle soothing ointment from Fluke, it was said to prevent rashes and swelling.

"Help me apply it."

Khaotung took the ointment and gently rubbed it on First's arm.

"You should stop using the motorbike for a while, you move your arms more there." Khaotung advised while occasionally blowing on First's arm to make the ointment dry quickly, so it wouldn't stick everywhere.

"You travel a lot, how can I stop riding a motorbike," First replied.

Khaotung raised his head, looked at the smiling First and said, "I really care, don't I?"

"I'll go ask Marc to drive me."

First's smile disappeared immediately, then used his other hand to hit Khaotung on the head. How could he ask his rival for help.

"Even if I have to have my hand operated on, I won't let you be dropped off by him. Idiot."

"You're the idiot. Who would get surgery because of a ball kick."

"Want me to kick your head with a ball? You'll be the first one to get surgery."

Khaotung didn't reply to First's argument with another sentence, he chose to hit his back repeatedly while cursing his arm to have a rash and swelling tomorrow morning, let Marc take him to school.

By then, Mike had apparently come over and saw how close First and Khaotung were getting. It seemed strange to hear about their relationship from Louis or Joong who said that the two were not in a relationship.
Look at that, who is joking with friends but holding hands like that?
First's loving gaze was also the same as when he looked at Khaotung.
"Okay kids, should we start the class?"

Khaotung finally shifted his focus to Mike, he chimed in as the rest of the kids replied that he could start the class even though there were still a lot of unfilled seats.

"Did you do the assignment I gave you last week?"

"Because Joong wasn't here. Khaotung, can you help me collect your friends' assignments?"

First turned his head to Mike lazily, he always tried many things to interact with Khaotung.
Khaotung got up from his seat and went to each bench to collect his books, including his and First's books.

"There are still many who haven't come, will they still be assessed if they hand in their books late?" Khaotung asked Mike after reaching the teacher's desk. Khaotung was worried about Louis, Joong, and Marc who he knew had completed their assignments but seemed to have arrived late.

"Of course, the deadline is next Sunday."

Khaotung smiled and nodded, then returned to his seat with a sharp look from First.

"What? Take out your book," Khaotung said and sat down in his seat.
.
.
.
First was in the kitchen at the moment, busy looking at the contents of the fridge with the phone to his ear .

"Hello Khab, Phi?"

'Sorry for calling you at night. I just wanted to let you know that you should also use the ointment at night, when you go to bed.'

Apparently, First was being called by Fluke.
Fluke had asked for First's number when they were both in the UKS,  First, who felt it was the responsibility of a football captain, simply nodded, and gave Fluke his number without asking twice.

"Ah, well. Thanks for letting me know."

'Um, I hope your arm heals quickly.
What are you doing, by the way?'

"Me? Looking for ice cream."

There was laughter on the other side, then praising  First for liking ice cream.

"Not really, because-"

'Can we meet tomorrow at the canteen?'

First seemed to be thinking, what would he do?

"Yes," First replied. After all, he always spent his time in the canteen with Khaotung.

'Alright. After eating ice cream, go straight to bed okay?

"Huh? Yes, yes."

First then looked at his phone in confusion, a Fluke? Paying attention to him like this?
He quickly put his phone in the pocket and brought out some chocolate flavoured ice cream from the fridge.

"Who do you want to give it to?" His mother shouted as First ran out of the kitchen and almost collided with her.

"Khaotung!"

Upon hearing Khaotung's name, Mrs Khana's annoyed face broke into a smile, he was proud after hearing for herself that First liked Khaotung and wanted to pursue him. If one of the ways First persuaded Khaotung to be his boyfriend was with ice cream, then Mrs Khana would prepare more ice cream.

---

First went to Khaotung's house without knocking on the door as usual, he ran straight to Khaotung's room who was obviously busy studying.
khaotung looked very serious at this time, he even immediately told First to leave his room again because he didn't have time to play with First.
But after First showed him what he had brought, Khaotung smiled and immediately removed the pen from his hand.

"Thank you~ You have a treasure in your house."

It was because Mrs Thana didn't really like Khaotung eating too much ice cream, afraid of obesity she said.
She also didn't have much of a sweet tooth, so it didn't occur to her to keep a lot of ice-cream in the fridge.

"How much longer?" Asked First, who was also busy eating his ice-cream in front of Khaotung.

"Soon, why?"

"Go find some food and eat it here."

Khaotung nodded his head, he could go out with First tonight after finishing his schoolwork.
But before that, he had to finish his ice cream first.
Khaotung looked very cute at the moment, so First brought his  phone to take pictures of Khaotung several times even though the model refused to be photographed.

"Shut up, I'll keep your photo in my room."

"What for? Don't be weird."

"Who still masturbates with a photo of someone they like?"

Khaotung immediately hit  First on the head, how could he say such a dirty thing in his holy room.

"You're disgusting, bastrad."

First just laughed, then took out his ointment on Khaotung's study table.

"I'll stay here overnight, and please apply that to my arm later,

"Why need twice a day?" Khaotung asked.

"I don't know, Phi Fluke told me to do it."

"Phi Fluke? Did you get his contact?"

First nodded his head, telling Khaotung that he and Fluke exchanged numbers at the UKS this morning.

"That's weird, why did he give you his contact?"

First shrugged his shoulders, not really curious anyway. "Maybe because IM the victim of his team?"

Khaotung also didn't know why he found it strange, it was nothing. No, actually he was just a little jealous.

"Maybe," Khaotung muttered as he stared at the ointment on his study table.

TBC.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

68.4K 1.5K 22
If you haven't read book 1 , Don't red this .. In order for you to get this book you GOTTA read book 1 . But enjoy Baby 🌹🖤 .
1.9K 22 26
Please read book 1 before yhu read this one
20.5K 874 20
This story is a little bit 'hot' hope you still like it^^
295K 8.3K 25
❝ Just like a promise, They were meant to break❞ STORY BY DYSNA FICTION <Please read book 1 first>