The Mission: The Hotel

By MonaRisaBooks

Sasuke and Sakura both shut their eyes. Only one of them had their eyes calmly closed while the flustered one... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

313 10 0
By MonaRisaBooks

The clock on the wall hit 8:00 as the sun continued to rise, glowing up the tall Konoha Hotel. The big window in the living room just happened to face just where the sun was, and the stupid, huge window just happened to have no curtains.

But that didn't matter, if the light of the sun wakes Sasuke up or not. The uncomfortable couch he was sleeping on was already giving him enough discomfort to wake up himself.

Sasuke tossed and turned, until he finally shot open his eyes in frustration. He just tried to get comfortable, but he couldn't. He then gave up, sighing and just standing up from the couch, deciding to just get up.

He remembered everything that had happened last night, and it reminded him to look at the bedroom door. It was still closed. And it seemed that Sakura didn't come out at all yet.

Had Sakura just forgotten everything about the mission? Or did she just not care? Sasuke knew Saruki would probably come here like she did yesterday to annoy them. So he decided that maybe he should negotiate with her, to give him some time before continuing the mission. So he's not annoyed by her while he's trying to have his private time with Sakura.

Sasuke quietly creeped over to the bedroom door so Sakura wouldn't hear his steps. And he put his ear to the door just like he did yesterday. But he heard nothing. What he thought he heard though was quiet even breaths. So he assumed that she was just sleeping.

Sasuke then quickly reached to the exit and got out of the hotel, to rush over to Saruki's office and talk to her about the mission.

As Sasuke walked down the hallway, he spot Mr. Nowaki talking to some other guy. The guy had slicked back hair and he had a black suit on him. He also had a tattoo on his neck. It was a tattoo of a hawk and its wings spread out.

He had sunglasses on him so Sasuke couldn't really get a perfect picture of the guys face, but he knew that Mr. Nowaki and that guy have something going on. He saw Mr. Nowaki whispering something to him, and then the guy with the black suit spot Sasuke.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes at him before leaving the scene, entering an elevator and going up onto the 52nd floor. The tension in that moment was...strange. As if Mr. Nowaki was whispering something about Sasuke and so the man with the suit looked at him.

But Sasuke got interrupted in his thoughts when he heard a Ding coming from the elevator and it's now opened doors.

Sasuke stepped out and knocked onto a door just outside the elevator.

"Come in!"
Said a delicate voice, coming from inside the room.

Sasuke opened the door and walked in, his apathetic gaze landing on the business woman behind her desk.

"I need time."
Sasuke said bluntly, causing Saruki to make a puzzled look.

"What are you talking about?"
She replied, straightening her posture.

"I'm saying stall your deal with Nowaki."

Saruki scoffed at Sasuke's demand, standing up from her desk.

"Umm well let's see,"
Saruki said, her words dripping with sarcasm as she walked around her desk.

"You failed your task as my bodyguard, made Mr. Nowaki suspicious at my employees because YOU didn't do your job as a bodyguard. So you technically damaged Mr. Nowaki's trust for me and damaged his interest in this hotel. And now you ask for me to stall the deal?!"

"Yes."

.......

Saruki blankly looked at Sasuke as he bluntly replied to her, his apathetic face not budging. Saruki's face then scrunched up into a scowl.

"No! Of course I'm not doing that. If I stall the deal it might even make Mr. Nowaki just decline the deal I'm offering him. And there is no chance I'm losing this opportunity of a lifetime!"

Saruki harshly said, making Sasuke slightly glare at her.

"And what do you accomplish in this deal?"
Sasuke asked, narrowing his eyes at her in annoyance.

"A giant water park that I can gain thousands of profits from. And money. Lots and lots of money. I'll be a tycoon if I make this deal with Mr. Nowaki!"

Saruki said, throwing her hands up in a gesture to her words. Sasuke let out a sharp breath out his nose before speaking.

"Mr. Nowaki won't decline the deal that easily. If you just had a smarter plan to protect his interest than you might be able to accomplish your motive."

Saruki smirked at Sasukes words, putting her hands on her hips.

"Fine then. You're going to be my boyfriend."

Sasukes eyes widened.
"What?"

"That's right. You're going to be my boyfriend."

Sasuke shook his head, taking a step back.

"How will that help your deal?"

Saruki giggled, then sighed, sitting back behind her desk.

"Fine. I'll tell you the whole truth. I was planning for you to act as my boyfriend from the very beginning. Mr. Nowaki has a son. And his son has fallen in love with me. But I can't just turn down the son of a tycoon like Mr. Nowaki. So having a boyfriend is a good excuse to turn his son down peacefully. Of course Mr. Nowaki loves spoiling his son and his son is a total pervert. Mr. Nowaki would do anything for his son. Breaking his son's heart will cause Mr. Nowaki to decline the deal and perhaps even become my enemy."

Saruki shaked her head, her eyes never leaving Sasuke's

"And I don't want a tycoon to be my rival. He can drive me out of business. I just want his money and his water park."

Saruki said as she sipped her coffee.

Sasuke slightly smirked, shaking his head.

"Hn, just as I suspected."
Saruki lifted her head up to look at him, a puzzled expression on her face as she tried to understand what Sasuke is saying.

"You're a coward."
Sasuke said, causing Saruki to launch up from her chair.

"What did you call me?!"

"I said you're a coward. All you want is money. But you're scared to confront people because you're afraid that people who are in a higher league than you, can drive you out of business. So you work in the shadows. Think about it, you covered your identity as a man named Daisuke. Because you just want to save your ass from wimpy thieves that might just want to attack your hotel, and threaten you for money."

Saruki gritted her teeth as she listened to Sasuke, her blood boiling. Sasuke continued to smirk, looking down at her.

"All you care about is money, so you try to protect it as much as you can. And you try to become friendly to all tycoons, just so they don't become your rival and destroy your little hotel. Hn, you're pathetic."

"Shut up! It's nothing like that! You're right, I do care about money, but I'm not a coward."
Saruki said, clenching her fists.

"Then why did you cover your identity?"

Sasukes question caught Saruki off guard as her eyes widened to his question.

"Why don't you just stall the deal right now if you're not a coward? To prove that you don't care about Mr. Nowaki's power against you."

Saruki gritted her teeth once more. Then she started to calm down, closing her eyes and taking a breath.

"Fine. I'll stall the deal. But if the deal collapses then your mission has failed!"
She says, pointing a finger at Sasuke.

Sasuke nodded, turning away to leave the office before hearing Saruki's voice call out again.

"I will be meeting with Mr. Nowaki again after I'm done stalling the deal for you. But you and Sakura are both required to be there!"

Sasuke turned to her, his gaze sharpening slightly.

"Sakura? If you want me to act as your boyfriend, why do you need Sakura there?"

"Sakura also could be helpful. She will just act as your sister."

She said, smirking. Sasuke's brow furrowed

"Sister? Is this woman serious? And here I thought Sakura was supposed to be my wife, huh."
Sasuke thought, then sighed

"Fine."

He said, then left the office. He went back into the elevator and waited for the doors to close so it can take him down to another floor, while thinking of the absurd thought of Saruki actually thinking that Sasuke would be her "boyfriend". The door made ding sound and Sasuke rushed over to his hotel room, opening the door and closing it behind him as he entered.

Sasuke's shoulders sagged, seeing the bedroom door still closed. Sasuke walked over to the couch and sat, crossing his arms across his chest, and looking at the bedroom door and waiting for her to come out.

Soon after a while Sasuke grunted, having a feeling that she is not coming out of the bedroom for quite some time.

The same guilt washed over him as he yet again creeped over to the door. This time he was going to do something different. He was going to open the door.

He tried the handle and it was unlocked, so he slid it open, seeing the pink haired girl all cuddled up under her sheets. His eyes softened when he saw her. Her pink hair spilled all over her pillow as her peaceful eyes were closed, beautifully decorated by her long eyelashes.

He quietly stepped over to the side of the bed, watching her sleep peacefully and reaching out to touch a strand of her, pink, silky hair. He was going to apologize. Definitely. But he wouldn't want her to see him in the bedroom, because she probably wouldn't like that. So the moment she stirred slightly, he got out of the room, closing the door behind him and entering the living room.

The next time she wakes up, he's going to convince her to come with him. To a private place so he can apologize, No matter how much she protests.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 402 14
**Lemon** Hinata is to wed Madara Uchiha due to the pair being non compatible they are sent away to a cottage to work on their relationship... one ca...
73K 2.4K 22
Few years after the Fourth Shinobi World War Team 7 is reunited, everything starts to get back to normal. But not Sakura. Her life turns upside down...
18K 298 23
After the War, Sakura is living her life with unexpected love, lust, and pain. Sasuke, Neji, Kakashi?? Though she tries to stay above it all, she fee...
256K 3K 9
Romance! NaruHina and SasuSaku or SakuSasu (Naruto and Hinata; Sasuke and Sakura): 2 limes, 4 lemons, and romance aplenty. Tastefully explicit. Na...