NANNY AFFAIR

By Rinelexxy

"YOU ARE MINE , LIKE IT OR NOT." Mr. Maximilian is the type of guy who does not take a "no" for an answer li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 57

121 3 0
By Rinelexxy

Yah! I know I was better than all this. My whole life I've been a coward and this was a fresh start. So why am I still a coward? I had already fall deep in love with Jake, so why was I denying it?

Nick was already long gone and I was back to the prison where I only have my mind. It really played tricks on me. I thought of every possible negativity that flashed in my mind.

Two weeks down the line. I hadn't gain courage of talking to him. I had come to terms by the fact that I was in danger. It was like I had been glued to my apartment. I sold the car to ease me from paying money for petrol. Lately I've been buying stuffs online thus no need to go outside. My apartment had become my cocoon.

It was on this particular day, Nick had informed me Jake was unwell. He had pushed himself to the core. This put me in a dilemma. Several hours of racking my brain and I chose to go visit him. It was kind of a returning favor. He taken care of me while I was in hospital and paid for the bills.

I took Nick's car and headed for the mansion. On the way I almost gave up on going. Being fixed in such a dilemma was way hard for me. Soon I was already at the mansions gate. There was no turning back either.

In the mansion, there were fewer house staff than normal. Linda informed me she had send them off since Jake fired them all. I headed for his bedroom after Linda took me to pace with how things were while I was away.

There he was, in bed covered from toe to neck. He looked pale even though it was quite dark in here. The curtains were still down and the atmosphere of the room was far beyond negative. I headed nearer to the edge of the bed, leaned in and brushed my hand over his hair.

"Anny." He whispered while he slightly gave in to my touch.

"Sh! Go back to sleep." I slightly patted him.

His eyes were half open as he looked at me.

"Why are you here?"he asked pulling me closer.

" I came to visit. Heard you were sick. "

" Then I should be sick more often if that's what will get you to come. "He joked.

" Don't joke about that. Am worried. "I confessed.

Couple of times he coughed. I got him hot water mixed with ginger and lemon. Checking his temperature he was burning up.

" I'll take you to see a doctor. "I spoke while getting into action.

" No. Not the hospital. "He strongly disagreed.

" Jake! "I warned.

" I hate hospitals especially when I saw you laid in bed. "He stated.

I stared at him on disbelief. He actually felt bad when I was sick. All these red flags and I was still confused about what he thinks of me.

" Hey! "He snapped his fingers getting my attention back to him.

" Then I'll call the doctor. "I excused myself.

My heart was already beating fast. Unable to cope with the surrounding I had to lie about calling the doctor. Soon the doctor arrived. I escorted him to Jake's room. Few minutes later he was already done checking on him. Down the pad he wrote some few notes concerning his diet. Due to the fact he was given meds, his diet mattered.

"Take care of him. He's exhausted." the doctor whispered to me before taking his leave.

Jake looked at me suspiciously.

"What did he say?" he asked trying to sit upright.

"Lay down." I warned eyeing him.

He got back in bed while I covered him.

"Why are you smiling?"i had to ask since he had that mischievous smirk on his lips.

" I like you being all bossy. "

I rolled my eyes before going to the bathroom and coming back with a wet face towel.

" Here. Clean your face and hands. "I gave him the towel.

Afterwards I had to stay with him regardless of our awkward situation. He kept complaining he was getting sicker by the second. That I saw behind his silly disguise. He just wanted me to stay over.

It was already eight pm when I insisted I had to go. He was already fine now that he had eaten and taken his meds. I waited till he fell asleep so that I could escape. Not escaping in a bad way. The escape was for me to walk away when he was asleep cause I knew if he asked me nicely I'd say yes.

"Home sweet home." I spoke out loud once I had locked the door behind me.

I set the bathtub and soon I immersed my body in the hot water. Felt so nice. Something I couldn't forget, a bottle of red wine. I poured some in a glass and enjoyed the moment. Coming to think about it, Jake will be so pissed off when he wakes up.

Morning arrived rather early. I woke up feeling tired and grumpy too. Nick had called and said he was free for a coffee date. Who was I to deny him the opportunity? I agreed at a heart beat.

"Took you long enough!" he complained since I was the one in possession of his car.

"Am a woman, Nick. I needed to doll myself up." I defended myself.

He raised a brow before signaling me to follow. This was a hell of an evening. We both enjoyed ourselves. After the coffee date, Nick insisted we should go to a bar. He had already made plans with his friends.

As long as I have them I'd be okay. The last incident made me wary of the situation at hand. At the bar I was free with all of them. We all enjoyed the moment until I saw Jake.

"Did you invite him over?"i asked Nick.

" This is Jake's bar. He doesn't need an invitation to be here. "He informed me.

" Oh! "was the only word that came out of my mouth.

Jake signaled Nick. He whispered something in his ear. Soon the two of them left with Nick telling me to wait for him so that he'd take me home.

The rest of the night went pretty well. Soon Nick's friends had to leave. I was left on my own. Getting bored I took my phone and played few games to entertain myself.

"What is a gorgeous lady like you doing here alone?" Some guy asked.

I dragged my eyes from my phone to the figure seated besides me.

"And who the hell are you?" I asked clearly not entertaining him.

"Name is..." He dragged while stretching his hand for a greet.

"Richard." He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you then. I suppose."

He slightly smirked.

"Anny Palmer." He paused getting my attention.

Now I was a hundred percent sure that he was a stalker. My eyes were wide open as I looked at him.

"Relax. I won't do anything stupid." He continued.

"If I had known you were such a beauty. I would have never sent someone to New York to try killing you." He stated.

"Who the heck are you?"i asked frightened now.

" Told you already. But you can call me RD. "

" So it's you. "I got angry and stood at a go from where i was seated.

" Relax, I just want to talk. "He held my hard tightly when I tried to walk away.

" Let her go. "I heard Nick's voice behind me.

Nick pulled me close to his side but I landed on Jake's chest. He on the other hand held me closer to him. His heart was beating normal yet his face said otherwise.

" How long do you think she will last with you too along side her?"Richard asked.

Neither did the two bother to answer nor did they kick him out.

" Let's get out of here. "Jake suggested.

That was actually a good idea. The guy seemed creepy enough to be crazy.

" Can't wait to see the look on Maximilian face when he hears his little Missy has been playing house with you. "He spoke looking at Jake.

Soon he was gone. Nick watched me as I drowned myself with alcohol. On the other hand Jake didn't stay for another second. He had already took his leave when I said no to going home with him.

" Why did you say no? "Nick questioned me.

" We were never meant for each other. "I spoke my mind.

Nick looked at me for a second before taking then he suddenly took the glass I had at hand.

" Stop, you look stupid now, with your face all red. "He reprimanded me.

Moments later he was driving me back home. I wasn't that drunk but tipsy enough to make me talk nonsense. Nick kept yessing to everything I said.

" Here. "He gave me a bucket when I felt like puking while in bed.

" You get some sleep, I'll be here. "I heard Nick's voice.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

" Sleepy head. " Nick spoke the moment he laid his eyes on me . he was working on something using his computer hence I couldn't disturb him.

I walked sluggishly to the couch and relaxed while Nick gently stroke my hair. My head on the other side felt like it wasn't mine.

" I'll get you some hangover pills and porridge too." Nick spoke while covering me up with a shawl.

Couple of minutes and he was already done. I had turned on the TV to entertain myself. Even though I wasn't watching the images seemed to ease me a bit. coming to think about it , i was simply shutting off my feelings for him. This I had no doubt . My heart ached. All this while I had been denying what my heart already knew.

'' Hey! Stop day dreaming. Remember you already said no to him.'' Nick spoke helping me from the couch to the dining table.

''You don't have to rub it on my face.'' I complained.

Soon I was enjoying the meal. Deciding to take care of my self before I see Jake , god knows when that would be. I started working out and eating healthy. That was a conflict between Max and him. I didn't want to interfere with the past and get myself involved with them all over again.

It was on a Saturday, I had finally decided to accompany Nick for a party that he was invited. He didn't have a companion hence I agreed to be his. The night was perfect as I got prepared . Nick looked so charming in his blue tax. I'd be probably be the shining star in the party. the dress Nick chose was the most pretties of all. I never thought he'd had this side of him.

''Welcome.'' the attendant greeted us ash he showed us in.

''Wow!''I walked in amazement down the stairs and into the ball room.

'' Will you be okay on your own?'' he asked.

I nodded slightly as i looked to where Jake was. there he was standing in his black tax. A beautiful lady besides him holding his arm. Guess that's his escort. She was indeed beautiful , her skin was fair as well as her hair was so captivating. For a second there our eyes met but he avoided our contact. That really cut in deep. he seemed happy with the lady. she whispered something in his hear and he slightly smiled.

This I wouldn't stay to watch. I headed to the counter for a drink. a cocktail was the perfect option to feel tipsy asap. Flashing it down my throat, it hurt like hell. But it helped a lot. For a couple of minutes i enjoyed the music on my own till RD showed his face to me. I wasn't in the mood for all this. I tried to leave but he held me back.

''Just one drink.'' he offered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 391 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
93.1K 434 7
They say you always want what you can't have... And in my tiny, upper-class town, everyone wants the Savage Six. Whether it's to be them, beat them...
432K 16.8K 81
Celeste didn't think it couldn't get any weirder than waitressing at an exclusive erotic masquerade ball for the uber-rich. Then she caught the eye o...
4.2K 25 14
ยซ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ'๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ?ยป เญญฬฅโ‹†*๏ฝก ๏ฝกโ˜†โœผโ˜…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜…โœผโ˜†๏ฝก WARNINGS: this story contains sexual content, use...