Transformers: War for Cybertr...

By pyrus125680

This is the WFC Trilogy, except it's extended. Because I was kinda disappointed by the Netflix version of it... More

Autobots
Decepticons
Others
Quintessons
Episode Guide
1. War Dawn
2. Megatron's Plan
4. Alpha Trion Protocols
5. System Failure
6. Battle for the Allspark
7. Team Elita-1
8. Menacing Mercenaries
9. Scorponok
10. An Unlikely Alliance
11: Sky Lynx and Galvatron
12. Optimus Prime and Megatron

3. Ratchet, the War Medic

19 0 0
By pyrus125680

When the Autobots get blamed for what happened to Impactor, things are not gonna look good in his favor. Meanwhile, Ratchet finds Impactor and wants to save him.

Then, the Autobots discuss a plan to take the Allspark off-world, but if they do that, Cybertron's done for. Starscream is aware of Megatron's plan to reformat the Autobots into Decepticons and votes against it. Looks like we got some dissent among the ranks. Then, Shockwave wants information from Ultra Magnus even if it means torturing him. Brutal.

As Mirage, incognito as a "Decepticon", tries to stay hidden, but fails, Chromia comes to save him. Then, the Autobots come to Ratchet for help. But, he can never forgive Prime for prolonging the war. And, look! Impactor's here! But, why attack Mirage when Prime's here to help?

Then, as Jetfire and Skywarp find out about Autobot Command, backstab alert! Jetfire betrays the 'Cons and flies off.

Now, Megatron's plan will begin... as planned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...