Forced Marriage With Blind Pr...

By Jiang_yanli857

Wei Wuxian is forced to marry second prince lan who is blind. Wangji wasn't blind by birth. He got blind due... More

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7
Part 8:
Part 9 :
Part 10:
Part 11:
Part 12:
Part 13:
Part 14:
Part 15:
Part 16:
Part 17:
part 18 (a):
part 18 (b):
part 19 :
part 20 :
Part 22 :
part 23 :
Last part :
Not An Update:

part 21 :

2.6K 172 38
By Jiang_yanli857

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

Today was feast party . Wei ying woke up early than his usual routine . He was so excited. He went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Wangji who just entered jingshi to wake Wei ying up got shocked to see the bed empty.

Wangji thought , "Wei ying woke up early today".

Wangji thought to do meditation till Wei ying comes out of the bathroom.

Wangji's meditation got disturbed on hearing a knock at the door .

"Come in", wangji said.

A servant opened the door. He was holding two robes in his arms.

That servant said , "Prince lan ! Master lan sent these new robes for you and lan er furan".

Wangji nodded and took the robes from the servant. That servant bowed to wangji and then started to leave . Another servant came with a tray of food .

The servant put the food tray on table and then left bowing to wangji .

Wangji kept the robes on the bed and started thinking 'how will Wei ying look in these robes?'

--------

Wei ying and wangji came out of jingshi. They both were wearing new robes. Wei ying was excited like a child . Wei ying looked so beautiful in those new robes .Wangji couldn't take his eyes off Wei ying .

Wei ying was noticing wangji but he said nothing .

--------

Wei ying and wangji was walking towards the main hall. Wei ying was really excited . he was looking here and there . Many guests had already arrived .

Wangji was still staring at Wei ying .

Wei ying said giggling , "Lan er gege! I know I'm looking beautiful or handsome..whatever but you should focus on the way otherwise you'll bump into someone".

Hearing this wangji averted his gaze. Wei ying giggled .

After sometime , Wangji again looked at Wei ying after which he bumped into someone .

Wei ying and wangji looked at the person . it was none other than Wei ying's trainer "Fu Xiao".

Wei ying bowed to Fu Xiao while wangji glared at him.

Fu Xiao said , "My student looks awesome today...am i right second prince lan? He might attract many alphas...oh yeah...he did attracted an alpha".

Wei ying giggled . he knew that Fu Xiao is just teasing wangji.

Wangji clenched his fists while glaring at Fu Xiao.

Wangji said sternly , "You should not eye my omega. You are just his trainer".

"Lan Zhan", Wei ying said holding wangji's arm and shook his head. Wangji said nothing .

Fu Xiao thought making an annoying face, "This Second prince lan is such a jealous person. He can't even understand that I'm just teasing him".

Wei ying said , "Master ! We'll go then".

Fu Xiao nodded. Wei ying and wangji then left from there .

--------

Wei ying and wangji came to the main hall. Sect leaders and other sect disciples were sitting and taking with each other.

Wei ying said , "Lan Zhan ! Ill go meet my family".

Wangji nodded saying , "I'll go with you".

Wei ying smiled nodding .

Wangji and wei ying then went towards the place where Jiang family was sitting .

Wei ying and wangji greeted them. Fengmian gave a warm smile to Wei ying and asked about his and wangji's health.

Wei ying replied , "We are fine uncle . how are you?"

Fengmian said , "I'm perfectly fine".

Wei ying glanced at madam yu who was looking here and there ignoring Wei ying .

Wei ying sighed . Wangji started talking with fengmian.

Wei ying glanced at Jiang Cheng who seemed like he was looking for someone.

Wei ying went near Cheng and asked wrapping his Arm around Cheng , "Cheng cheng! Whom are you looking for?"

Cheng said trying to remove Wei ying's arm from his shoulders , "N....No one".

Wei ying gave a naughty smile asking , "Cheng cheng! You are blushing? Tell me who is it? I won't tell anyone".

Cheng said rolling his eyes , "you won't tell anyone ? Haha....what a joke. And...stop now...I don't want to tell you anything ".

Wei ying pouted saying , "Cheng Cheng ! You are so mean".

Cheng rolled his eyes saying , "Stop your drama and don't call me Cheng Cheng".

Wei ying said giggling , "I will call you Cheng Cheng until you tell me who is in your heart".

Cheng only glared at Wei ying .

Wei ying said holding his chin with his hand , "mm...if I'm correct....its xichen ge , right?"

Cheng shockingly looked at Wei ying .

Cheng covered Wei ying's mouth with his hand saying , "Shut up. Dont say nonsense".

Wei ying tried to remove Cheng's hand from his mouth but couldn't .

Cheng got frozen on his spot when he heard someone's voice .

Cheng looked at the person and blushed a little as it was none other than Xichen.

Cheng left wei ying's mouth and bowed to Xichen. Wei ying also bowed to Xichen.

Xichen nodded giving his signature warm smile . Cheng's heartbeat increased seeing such beautiful smile of Xichen.

Xichen started looking here and there awkwardly feeling Cheng's intense gaze on him .

Wei ying was looking at Cheng and Xichen from time to time .

They all came back to their senses when they heard wangji and yanli's voice .

Wei ying turned around and saw his shijie coming towards him with that peacock jin Zixuan . Wei ying and cheng gave annoying expressions seeing their peacock brother in law .

Wei ying went towards yanli and hugged her saying , "Shijie! Xian xian missed you".

Yanli said patting Wei ying's head lovingly , "Shijie missed Xian too. How are you?"

Wei ying said smiling , "I'm perfectly fine".

Cheng also met with his sister. Cheng glared at Jin Zixuan who just rolled his eyes.

Wei ying said , "Shijie ! Let's sit somewhere. I have a lot to talk to you".

Yanli agreed. Wei ying and yanli went away from there. Cheng also went away from there.

Xichen told Zixuan to sit. Zixuan agreed. Wangji and Xichen went towards lan Qiren.

-------

Wei ying asked yanli , "Shijie ! How it feels when we love someone?"

Yanli said , "a-xian ! Have you fallen in love with second prince lan?"

Wei ying said looking here and there , "Don't know shijie. I'm not sure".

Yanli smiled and then said , "a-xian ! When you fall in love, you'll feel different around that special person , you'll feel butterflies in your stomach , your heartbeat will increase , you'll Want to stay close to that person , you'll want to treasure that person , you'll always want to see that person happy , you wouldn't want to see that person in pain....summary is....that person will become your world , your breath , your sole reason of happiness , your everything".

Wei ying was Attentively listening to yanli .

Wei ying said excitedly , "Shijie ! I get all these feelings when im around lan Zhan. You were right....I really fell in love with lan Zhan haha".

Yanli smiled and said patting Wei ying's head , "always be happy a-xian. I guess....second prince lan loves you too".

Wei ying asked with widened eyes , "How do you know?"

Yanli said , "I have seen that in his eyes. Although his face shows nothing but his eyes does shows emotions. He loves you too a-Xian".

Wei ying smiled brightly . he was very happy . he couldn't wait to confess his love to wangji and hear confession from wangji's mouth.

Wei ying glanced at the gate and he smiled since he saw Boushan Saren was coming inside .

Wei ying said , "Shijie! I'll go meet grandma".

Yanli nodded . Wei ying hurriedly went towards Boushan Saren and greeted her .

Boushan Saren said patting Wei ying's head , "a-ying ! How are you?"

Wei ying happily said , "I'm good. How are you grandma?"

Boushan Saren replied , "I'm good".

Wei ying asked looking behind boushan saren , "Grandma! Where is mom?"

Boushan Saren said , "a-ying ! She'll come to meet you later. She can't come in front of so many people".

Wei ying became sad hearing this because he really wanted to see his mother but he nodded .

Boushan Saren then went away from there with Wei ying to meet others. Everyone bowed in respect to Boushan Saren.

--------

The feast party continued. Food was served . everyone settled down at tables. There was wine also. The wine was brought on Wei ying's demand . Qiren was against this but he couldn't win in argument from Wei ying so he agreed for it.

Wei ying sat at a table beside wangji . wangji served food to Wei ying . Wei ying's mouth watered looking at the food . the food wasn't plain as usual. spices and oil was used in the food. Wei ying used chilly oil which he brought with himself .

Wangji and Wei ying started eating. Wei ying was eating the food happily like a child . Wangji couldn't help but smile.

Wei ying poured wine for himself . he was about to pour for wangji too but wangji refused by saying that "he do not drink".

Wei ying tried to convince wangji but wangji wasn't agreeing at all.

Wei ying pouted angrily saying , "OK . dont drink. I won't talk to you at all. You are bad....humph".

Wei ying looked at Wangji with narrow eyes who was silently eating his food .

Wei ying thought pouting , "he isn't effected at all....looks like I have to try something else".

Wei ying gave a naughty smile.

Wei ying said , "OK lan Zhan...if you don't agree to drink with me then I'll go drink with master Fu Xiao. He's a great company".

Hearing this wangji became angry . he picked up Wei ying's cup and drank the wine in one go.

Wei ying clapped saying , "Wow LAN zhan..you Drank the whole cup in one go...impressive".

Wangji glanced at Wei ying and then fell on the table. Wei ying got shocked seeing this.

Wei ying said shaking wangji , "Hey lan Zhan ! Did you really slept? Seriously? People sleep after getting drunk and you slept after only drining?"

Wei ying started drinking more wine .

Xichen asked coming near Wei ying , "Wuxian ! What's wrong with wangji?"

Wei ying said awkwardly, "ah..xichen ge! Lan Zhan is drunk. I made him drink one cup of wine and now he's sleeping".

Xichen said , "Oh....wuxian ! You shouldn't have let Wangj drink. We lans have very low alcohol tolerance. You should take him to jingshi".

Wei ying said looking down , "Oh...i didnt knew that. im sorry".

Xichen said , "its OK...but be careful in future ".

Wei ying nodded.

Xichen asked , "Should I help you?"

Wei ying , "no ge. I will take him".

Xichen said , "OK but you can call me if you need help".

Wei ying , "OK. Thanks ge".

Xichen then went away from there.

After sometime , Wangji woke up. He glanced at Wei ying with half open eyes.

Wei ying asked while holding lan Zhan's arm , "Lan Zhan! Are you....drunk?"

Wangji shook his head . Wei ying chuckled as it was clear from wangji's condition that he's drunk .

Wei ying said helping wangji in getting up , "Lan Zhan ! Let me take you to jingshi".

Wei ying supported LAN Zhan and started taking him away from there.

Cheng and yanli came towards Wei ying.

Yanli asked , "a-xian! Is second prince lan alright?"

Wei ying said , "yes . i made him drink wine and now he's drunk and I'm taking him to jingshi".

Yanli , "oh...OK".

Madam jin called yanli.

Yanli said , "I'll go then".

Wei ying and Cheng nodded.

Cheng said crossing his arms , "Wei Wuxian ! Don't you know that lans have zero alcohol tolerance? Why did you made him drink then?"

Wei ying asked squinting his eyes , "I didnt knew before but....how do you know?"

Cheng went silent hearing this . Xichen told him about this earlier.

Cheng said , "I heard it from someone...leave all this...take second prince Lan back to his quarter".

Wei ying looked at Cheng with narrow eyes and then left from there . Cheng sighed in relief.

---------

During the whole feast party , Xichen's eyes were on Jiang Cheng. Cheng was noticing this and he was blushing .

Cheng thought , "I can't believe I have fallen in love with Crown Prince. Whatever signs Jie told Wei wuxian earlier are what I feel when I'm around crown prince. But....does crown prince loves me too?"

(Cheng over heard yanli and Wei ying's conversation earlier)

Cheng sighed . he did wanted Xichen to be his life partner , his alpha....but.....that's possible only if Xichen love Cheng and both the families agree for marriage.

---------

Wei ying came to jingshi with wangji . He faced a lot of difficulty in bringing wangji here since wangji was drunk and he was trying to walk and run here and there. He was mumbling something too which was not understandable for Wei ying .

Wei ying helped wangji sit on the bed. Wei ying removed wangji's shoes . he brought a glass of water and gave it to wangji .

Wangji took the glass . his eyes were half open. Wangji took the glass near his forehead and was about to spill the water on his face but Wei ying stopped him.

Wei ying said bringing the glass near wangji's face , "Er ge ! You are acting silly when drunk but...you're looking so cute too".

Wangji drank the water . Wei ying kept the glass aside .

Wei ying looked at wangji who was already looking at Wei ying .

Wangji brings his hand towards Wei ying's face and start caressing it saying , "My...omega ! My wei....ying ! So...beautiful ! So....adorable".

Wei ying giggled hearing this .

Wei ying said pulling wangji's cheeks , "My alpha ! My er gege ! So handsome ! So hot ".

Wangji gave a small smile .

Wei ying said , "lan Zhan ! You look more handsome when you smile. You should smile more often".

Wangji said looking at wei ying with his half open eyes , "mn. Will smile for Wei ying only".

Wei ying gave a bright smile hearing this .

Wei ying thought for a while and then said , "Lan Zhan ! Can I ask you a question?"

Wangji nodded .

Wei ying asked , "Do you.. Love someone?"

Wangji thought for a while with pouty lips , "Love? Love someone?"

Wei ying said , "yes. Do you love someone?"

Wangji nodded saying , "yes. Brother told me earlier".

Wei ying asked curiously , "Xichen ge told you? But....what?"

Wangji said , "that I'm in love".

Wei ying curiously asked , "In love with whom?"

Wangji looked at Wei ying with blank face and then said , "With a bunny".

Wei ying got confused.

Wei ying asked , "a bunny?"

Wangji nodded and then got up from the bed. Wei ying also stood beside wangji .

Wei ying , "Lan zhan....ahh".

Wei ying couldn't complete his sentence and he fell on the bed since wangji pushed him.

Wangji said coming on top of Wei ying , "Now....I want to eat bunny".

Wei ying was shockingly looking at wangji.

__________________________________

In next part lion is going to eat bunny . I thought I'll skip the details but since some of my marshmallows don't like it when I skip the details so ....I'll write the details in next part....

Thanks for reading ...

Do vote and comment...

Thanks for your love and support....

Love ya all , my marshmallows...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 1.2K 21
What if Lan Wangji suffered in Wei Wuxian's stead?
8.3K 774 7
Lan Wangji, "My red rose! Will you marry me?" Wei Ying smiled brightly and nodded saying, "I'd love to". Lan Wangji meets his red rose when he was 18...
12.8K 801 6
Lan Wangji is a naughty boy. His father sometime gets annoyed with Wangji's this behavior. Wangji is intelligent but he doesn't pay attention to his...
28.8K 2.2K 65
Lan Wangji, second young master of Gusu clan who considered as a cold person, carries a secret about his identity and a past , which come once again...