The Unfortunate: Oath Snow-(O...

By _Abstractz_

(vol 4-6) a direct sequel to the unfortunate! After losing their home, the Imeya slibings had no choice but... More

Teaser(vol 4)
Onward (Vol4)
New Reality (Vol 4)
A Strange Protector (Vol 4)
A Family Secret (vol 4)
Shocking news(Vol 4)
Each Side Of A Coin(VOl 4)
Reunited (Vol 4)
Do we have a suspect?(vol 4)

Showcase (vol 4)

71 9 0
By _Abstractz_

At night, Y/n Imeya, Qrow Branwen, Lie Ren, Nora Valkyrie, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long, Oscar Pine, Ruby Rose, and Jaune Arc gathered in Haven Academy's Grand Hall to meet Leonardo Lionheart. Y/n expressed his concerns and worry about what was going to happen in the next few minutes. Qrow shared the same emotions, and Ozpin quickly assured them that they should expect positive news regarding their mission to secure the Spring Maiden and raid the Branwen Tribe.

However, their meeting took a disastrous turn when Yang noticed Raven Branwen in her bird form perched on the second-floor rails. Qrow acted quickly and shot at her, but Raven managed to dodge the shot and transform back into her human form. It became evident that Lionheart had betrayed the group. Y/n's eyes widened as he tried to reason with Lionheart, only to realize that he was no longer open to discussion, which angered him. He was about to go on the offensive until he was suddenly struck with a severe headache, causing him to see a vision of Weiss being impaled by a spear. He snapped back to reality when Weiss noticed his shock.

Qrow and Ruby tried to convince Raven to join their fight against Salem, but she refused and opened a portal, allowing Vernal, Cinder Fall, Mercury Black, and Emerald Sustrai to enter. Hazel Rainart then entered the room, revealing that the White Fang had launched an assault on Haven and was planting explosives throughout the academy. Cinder exposed Lionheart's involvement with Salem's plans, enraging Jaune to the point where he attacked Cinder. Ruby attempted to help Jaune, but Emerald intervened and forced Ruby to fight her instead. Mercury engaged Yang, while Raven attacked Qrow and ordered Vernal to fight Weiss. Ren and Nora confronted Hazel.

Amidst the chaos, Oscar silently approached Lionheart and engaged him in battle. As Oscar activated his aura and unleashed The Long Memory, Lionheart realized that Oscar was the next reincarnation of Ozpin. In an effort to free himself from Salem, Lionheart decided to hand Oscar over to her. Y/n entered the battle and knocked Lionheart down, exchanging words with Ozpin. Ozpin noticed the anger in Y/n's eyes and recognized him as a human. He nodded in understanding and rushed to help Ruby. Y/n engaged in a fight with the academy headmaster.

The fight continued, and Vernal cornered Weiss, depleting her aura completely. Cinder effortlessly overwhelmed Jaune. Realizing that Jaune was in danger, Y/n lunged at Cinder, flipping over Lionheart and delivering a powerful overhead kick to the headmaster. He then slammed Lionheart onto the ground and retrieved his sister's sword, Heartshadow, transforming it into its bow form. Y/n fired a fire arrow into the ceiling, causing it to crumble and creating a massive tornado that struck the center of the building. The battles were momentarily paused as everything was thrown around.

Suddenly, Olivia, blitzed out of the tornado and sent Cinder flying into a statuesque woman. As the tornado dissipated, everyone looked on as Olivia stood in front of Cinder, massaging her shoulder. It was than reveal that the group had a plan of their own after learning that Lionheart had something to do with the missing Huntsmen, they suspected that the Headmaster was too much of a crowd to do it myself so he must have work with something to do so which it wasn't hard to suspect Salem and Cinder after they're the only one attack academy's.

Enraged by the near injury, Cinder conjured a spear and threw it at the defenseless Weiss. Y/n, remembering the vision, quickly positioned himself in the middle to deflect the spear away from Weiss. However, the spear retained its momentum and impaled Ozpin.

Jaune, Olivia, and Y/n rushed to the unconscious Ozpin's side after he was impaled. Weiss panicked as she tried to wake up the unconscious Ruby, who had been knocked out by Emerald. Leonardo revealed to Hazel that Oscar was, in fact, Ozpin. Surprised and enraged by this revelation, Hazel charged at the unconscious Ozpin, but Qrow intervened. Taking advantage of the confusion, Cinder, Raven Branwen, and Vernal entered the Vault containing the Relic of Knowledge.

Y/n and his sister exchanged words briefly, with Olivia not wanting Y/n to blame himself for not being able to predict the future. Y/n revealed that he had seen Weiss on the floor in his vision. They understood that time was running out and made the decision to focus on their respective tasks. Y/n returned Olivia's weapon to her as she rushed to follow Cinder, leaving Y/n to assist Qrow in facing the beast.

Down in the Vault, Cinder, Raven and Vernal approach the chamber containing the Relic. Vernal's hand touches the door to the Relic causing it to open. Cinder smiles and just was she was about to execute her owns plans Olivia can heard calling her out. Cinder annoyed turns around, Olivia couldn't help to remark about Cinder current  appearance stating that the way she looks now her mother won't even accept her. Cinder retort with saying she's surprise that Olivia wasn't crying like baby after what happened to her friends. Olivia warned Cinder to not add more fuel to her fire since after all the goal here is the kill her. Cinder found this amusing as she ask Olivia if she signing herself a death wish. Olivia smirks as she remembers the meeting she had with the others earlier after establishing that she was going to fight cinder no matter what. They all ask if she think she'll be able to win against her with Weiss asking if she even have a  single doubt to which in both situations Olivia tilt her head forward  with a massive confident grin on her face as she then spoke the legendary words of....

Olivia:Nah, I'd win.

Within the vault, Olivia stares down the three woman in front of her with same confident grin trying to size up her competition, Cinder couldn't help herself and begin to laugh at Olivia previous remark.

Cinder: you think you'll be able to win?

She opens both of her arms in front of Raven and Vernal who was glaring at the other half of the fall maiden across from them.

Cinder: Things have now changed, now it'll be you against the three of us.

Cinder watches as Olivia comically put a hand on her chin looking around pretending to be deep in thought which instantly change cinder smug look into one of anger. Olivia then lower her hand from her chin and lifts up a finger.

Olivia: I think I'll manage, but I'll be honest having you determine this fight is kinda inflating my ego...just remember....

She points her finger at directly at cinder with a wide grin on her face.

Olivia:  the challenger and soon to be loser here is you.

This instantly triggers Cinder, prompting her to summon a sword in each hand while the two beside her  quickly ready themselves.

Raven: you poor child, don't you regret making this poor decision.

Vernal: I'll make sure this is the last one you'll ever make.

Olivia: ooooooo~~ you're a big talker let see if you can back it up!

The three maidens, Olivia, cinder and vernal eyes all flare up in their respect colors. Olivia takes out both of her weapons, having heartshadow in her right hand while having Timeless in the other. She gets into her fighting stances. The air around the four women gets tense as each of them get ready for the upcoming battle however due to Olivia nature after having to look at the three across from her for a while she can't help but to point coming out.

Olivia: Pfft, you look like a tiny pirate cinder.

She carefully holds timeless with her thumb and pinky while using the last three to hide her mouth from showing her laughter. This enrages the other fall maiden with her powers bursting out of her body, she charges towards her fellow maiden; blasting fire out of her feet to get to Olivia quicker.

The ferocious battle between the fall maiden of Beacon: Olivia  Vs Salem fall maiden: cinder and her two lackeys Raven and Vernal starts with the fall maidens quickly engaging in an intense clash with their swords. Cinder launches a powerful knee at Olivia but with quick reflexes Olivia blocks the attack with her forehead forcing it down before swinging heartshadow at the neck of Cinder. The evil maiden easily avoids the attack however with amazing display of agility Olivia twisted her body and landed a powerful kick on her opponent chest propelling cinder back, however Olivia wasn't done as she steady herself before firing a beam of water at Cinder. The attack hit and it carry Cinder away till she made contact inside of the vault walls seemly taking her out of the battle momentarily.  Raven and Vernal waste no time in beelining after the girl, Olivia stand her ground  avoiding the slashes attempts coming from the spring maiden. Olivia seeing the opening quickly use the air around them to pull in Raven and with an effortless movement slams the mother of Yang into her very own teammate knocking them both to the ground.

Olivia: I have to  depend on facing them one at a time, they'll soon catch though....that I am trying to separate them. I need to start taking out the extras as quickly as possible.

Quickly recover their composure, Olivia tries to ceases the moment and launches a relentless assault against Raven. Vernal attempts to intervene but the fall maiden quickly summons a wall of stone in between them stopping any attempts at her getting in the way. Vernal loudly yells, using her maiden powers to break down the wall with fire. Taking notice, Olivia takes a quick glance at the broken rock that came from the wall. Vernal could only watch in disbelief as those debris morph into large spikes, the spikes begins to spin rapidly cutting through the air like a drill as it flies down on Vernal. Not wanting to get skewered, She quickly conjures a dome of stone around her stopping the spikes in their track, Vernal takes a moment to catch her breath however she instantly felt herself boiling up and notice that the very stone slabs that  she was standing was heating up so quickly that it began to melt. Vernal ejects herself out of her own dome using her maiden abilities to manipulate the air around her allowing her the ability to fly. However not wanting any of them to have time to think, Olivia who manipulate the same element granting her the same abilities, moves at divine speeds causing Vernal to not notice the fall maiden was already behind her.

Olivia: Why don't you stand down!

With no hesitation, Olivia delivers a hard kick to Vernal head knocking her back down to the dome she created, and due to collecting so much momentum from Olivia attack, vernal can be seen bursting out of the dome walls and scrambling all over the ground before coming to a halt.

Having no time to waste, Olivia shifts her attention back to raven who only looks up at her with troubling expression. The fall maiden could only smirk as she dives down into the battle ahead. The two begins to have an all out battle, Raven aims her sword at Olivia legs but the maiden quickly leaps into the air, and with all her might Olivia brings down a powerful downward slash with both weapons that Raven nearly avoid by jumping back. She counted herself lucky she did as the result of Olivia attack cause the ground beneath them to burst while shaking due to its sheer force.

Raven: This girl, she's nothing what cinder told us! I excepted a child throwing a temper tantrum for what cinder did however this girl is proving herself to be the strongest person in this battle! It should be impossible for her  to accomplish the feats she achieved with only half of power!

Olivia: You better focus!!!!!

The two continue their battle, Raven landing a few hits on her opponent however this  do almost nothing to Olivia. Raven swings her sword with her right hand, side to side before going in with the a punch with her left. Olivia easily deflects the first two attack but on the third she counters by allowing the fist to come close before swiftly rotating her body avoiding the punch and capture Ravens wrist with her armpit. In less than a blink of an eye Olivia drops heartshadow to the ground as she than points a finger at Raven. A orb of fire basically the size of a goofball begins to form near the tips of Olivia finger and with a menacing smile she fires the orb at Raven chest, letting go of her wrist as she watches Raven being carried away by the orb till it exploded sending her back even further.  Behind the fall maiden, Vernal gets onto one of her knees and sees her leader on the ground.

Vernal: Raven!....that orb...it's not just any ball of fire. I can sense it; the orb at that size is equal to that of 5 separate attacks. What is this display of power? She only has half! she shouldn't be able to bring out that much power, not even I have reach that level of strength. Who the hell is this girl!?

With her stressing herself out, the attention is back onto Olivia who's looking at where Raven was blasted off too with her maidans power deactivated as she was currently having her own deep in thought  moment.

Olivia: Raven wasn't easily over powered as I thought she would be, she handle herself a lot better than that spring maidan behind me, is it just purely coincidence or do I have to readjust my game plan? Doesn't matter right now, I need to start being careful, I can't overuse my abilities. I don't know about these two but I know for sure I am going to need everything for cinder.

In that moment, Olivia renters reality sensing the power of the maidens being reactivated. She instantly turns around, reactivating her powers as she watches Vernal and way behind an even more enrage cinder blitzing towards her.  She stomps on the ground forcing the world to bend to her will as it pushes up heartshadow back into her hands. However her quick thinking came into play, realizing that a battle against 2 maidens will only lead to her being corner she wants to even out the playing field and quickly takes flight in the air. The other 2 follow trying to get their hands on Olivia, the pink hair maiden with another effortless movement flicks her fingers up causing the stone bridge to shatter into large and small chunks before being elevated into the sky. Raven gets back on her feet and quickly jumps on a rock trying to rejoin  the fight. Vernal tries to catch Olivia by surprise however the fall maiden ducks away from the attack, easily manipulating a boulder to come and slam against the spring maiden taking her away from the fight for a minute.

Olivia: I'll take care of you later.

Having her focus elsewhere , Olivia was caught off guard as Cinder strikes her in the face with a fire blast sending her back, she regains her  balance but had to quickly engage in close range combat as cinder didn't let up with her assault. In the midst of their battle an enormous boulder manage to fall in between allowing Olivia the chance she need to regain her composure and in a strange yet astonishingly display of synchrony both Cinder and Olivia drop one of their weapons igniting their palms with elemental energy and deliver devastating force to the boulder, shattering it into nothing. Force of the attack send both combatants a good distance away from each other. Olivia raise her left hand which was instantly met with the hilt of timeless hitting her palm. It was perfectly time as the young maiden suddenly sees a massive ball of fire coming her way, she smirks coursing water energy into her swords and with one swing send a massive slash of water putting an instant stop on cinder attack. However the outcome didn't cross Olivia mind as large amount of steam  begins to flood the area causing the young maiden to finally have an opening for cinder come in and abuse it as she tackles Olivia from behind causing her to lose her grip on her weapons  before grabbing the pink hair girl by the neck with her shadow arms.

Cinder: I'm going to take back what's mine!!!!

Olivia can feel the everything, her life and aura being absorbed by the hand. She tries to struggle her way out but the strength of this Grimm like hand was far more powerful than she ever could imagine.

Cinder: don't struggle so early, I am going to this make slow and painful for all the things you have done to me!

With a wide grin appearing on her face, Olivia surprise cinder as her violet eyes begin to flare as she begins to pull away the shadow hand from her neck,

Olivia: don't get so cocky, I'm just getting started!!!

Suddenly cinder was then blown away by Olivia who lets out a massive wave of energy. The evil maiden grabs onto a falling boulder cursing at the young woman before once again blitzing towards her, realizing that her weapons won't get to her in time. Olivia dives down and begins to fight cinder in hand to hand combat. The force of their attacks cause them crash land onto another massive rock while they continue to fight. Cinder launches an elbow aiming at Olivia ribcage, Olivia effortlessly blocks the attack before launching a counterattack reeling back her entire arm, delivering a devastating right hook into the side of cinder. She tries to follow this up with left hook however cinder invades the attack by falling flat on ground and tries to land a kick with both of her legs to Olivia stomach but the  young maiden catches the attack suffering a bit from the recoil but it wasn't enough to stop her as she pulls in cinder before bringing back her right arm back and tries to land a devastating downward swing however using her maidens ability cinder use the air to pull herself out to safety causing Olivia attack to slam against the boulder shattering it to pieces. The young maiden didn't let up however and grabs Cinder by the neck lifting her up before slamming her down onto a falling boulder destroying it in the process. The two continue to battle not one getting the true upper hand against the other, it was due to the other not wanting to allow the other to gain the freedom to use their weapons nor abilities. In the midst of their battle, Olivia right abdomen suffers from a powerful right hook from cinder. Yet, this didn't stop Olivia from quickly manipulating the rocks around her, sending them at Cinder who effortlessly turned them into ruble with one fire ball. However that was one of the many plans of Olivia has she engineered a blind spot, appearing behind cinder as an orb of ice begins to form of the tips on Olivia fingers. She unleashes it but was ultimately swatted away by the cinder who begin to taunt the young maiden.

Cinder: that was nothing but sloppy, are you starting to panic!?

This was hard for Olivia to keep a straight face as she then answer with her own grin.

Olivia: I already told you earlier!

Cinder looks at Olivia in confusion before, she suddenly faces an assault from behind by the ice orb. Cinder can only watch as  Olivia rushes towards her as she was then frozen in place by the ice. Cinder now understands why Olivia was consider the smartest and the most powerful at Beacon. Olivia must have anticipated the attack would have been easily avoided and quickly manipulated it to attack a blind side. This whole battle, has been the planned by Olivia, she has been forcing them into 1v1 confrontation and using all fighting styles to gain the upper hand.

Olivia: to not get cocky!

With unwavering focus, Olivia seizes this opening igniting her fist with the element of fire and wind and lands a powerful punch directly onto Cinder chest propelling her backward as her eyes turn all white. Olivia opens her right palm as heartshadow slams back into her hand and tries following up her attacks by wanting to end it however she was then send back as the ball of flames came crashing down in between her and cinder causing completely irritation on Olivia part. She sees Raven finally returning to the battle as she moves cinder away from the young maiden, this annoys Olivia even more and tries to go after but vernal intercepts grabbing Olivia by the arms pushing her back.

Vernal: focus your attention on me!

The woman lets go of Olivia and kicks her in the stomach sending her crashing down onto the last falling rock. Vernal crash landed next to her and tries to follow up with a series of kicks and punches, Olivia effortlessly blocks all attacks with timeless and her hands. It so effortless that she begins to question whether this girl is even trying, for someone that actually has the full power of a maiden she's not even putting up a fight compare to the others than it finally hit her. With a menacing grin, Olivia blocks one last attack before ultimately switching to the offensive as she lands a frontal blow with her fist. She follows this up by pulling Vernal in with her abilities and deliver a powerful punch to her face the force of her punch continues to drag the spring maiden like a rag doll shattering the last boulder to dust before hurling vernal into the Valt walls.   Olivia process by implying pressure executing on a flying knee that vernal barely dodges which cause the wall to collapse. The spring maiden tries to get some distance by Olivia quickly reacted dropping her weapon and use both arms to grab onto vernal neck as they both begin to fall back down on what's left of the bridge. The spring maiden tries to break from Olivia grasp but locking eyes with the fall maiden sends an immense fear throughout her body as she sees the horrific sight of Olivia insane smile.

Olivia: Don't tell me!! You haven't properly trained with your powers!

She begins to laugh

Olivia: and here I thought you'll pose as a challenge for me!

Olivia keeping a firm grip on vernal neck, she reels back her other hand and points a finger right in between the eyes of the spring maiden. She could only watch in fear as Olivia begins to crate an orb of condense water with a sadistic smirk. However just as she was about unleash it, Olivia was suddenly kick in the head knocking her off Vernal and was seen plummeting down  till she crash landed on the bridge. Vernal looks to see that it was Raven who had just saved her however she couldn't give her thanks as she quickly grabs Raven and uses her abilities to lower her and Raven gently down to the ground in between Olivia who's slowly rising back onto her feet and Cinder who just gain back consciousness.  Vernal looks a Raven apologizing for the way she's been fighting.

Vernal: forgive me...I didn't know-

She was caught off by Raven lifting up her hand.

Raven: not now, I completely understand this was something we could never predict. It should be impossible for her to display such power without other half. However, her plan taking us out one by one has now run out.

She was speaking the truth as the there was no more falling boulders for Olivia to use to redirect the fights she wanted to have.

Raven: however, to increase our chances we were going have to work together along with the witch behind us.

She narrow her eyes not liking the idea one bit as she feels that cinder was actually plotting to back stab them if it wasn't for Olivia interfering.

                              (Olivia's theme)

Raven: until she gets up, I'll go the offensive you can take of the defense.

Vernal: on it!

Fully on her feet, the purple scarf that was holding  Olivias hair untied causing her hair to fall and it slowly descend till the young maiden quickly catches it holding it in a tight grip, her face darkens as her aura begins to flicker.

Olivia: Geez, how did things unfold like this? I didn't realize that the duo will actually be the opposite of what I would have imagined. I could have taken out that maiden instantly but how I am going have to face all three of them...

She begins to laugh out loud causing the two across from her to gain the eyes of concern. Olivia hugs herself as she then quickly ties up her hair again into a pony tail easily ignoring how messy it is. She looks up into the air, yelling at the top of her lungs showing how far she has fallen in insanity.

Olivia: how exciting! The idea of me putting an end to Cinder life in a humiliating way drives me! Pushing me to my limits! Don't worry Sumia and Pyrrha I'll soon get the revenge you all deserve!

The thought that hunts everyone came to be, Olivia now driven by revenge stares down the two across from her. Her eyes focus on the task at hand, open her hands and use the wind give her back her weapons.

Olivia: COME AT ME! I'LL SKIN YOU LIKE PRAY!!!

The two begins to prepare themselves however in a blink of an eye Raven is seen being pull in by Olivia. Raven readies her weapon as Olivia begins her relentless assault. Raven continues to block Olivia attacks and tries to counter however she felt  herself being sucked in to something, she looks down and see a puddle surprising deep allowing Olivia to land a hard knee onto Raven jaw who could only react in pain.  She follows this up with a point at Raven once again, wanting to end the battle with an orb of stone. However her attack was instantly  interrupted with a beam of lighting hitting her chest causing her to be momentarily paralyzed.

Olivia: figures, they have roles now....

Raven then kicks Olivia on the back of her leg knocking her down to a knee before landing a quick slash on Olivia arm just to for the fall maiden to be taken away by a beam of water from vernal.

Olivia: they're trying buy time for cinder.

The duo of Raven and vernal watch in disbelief as the beam of water vernal fired begins to condense into a small orb before being shot back at them. They both were able to dodge it in time as it flew past them, however this gave enough time for Olivia to absorb the electricity from vernal previous attack giving her a quick health boost as the cut on her arm heal. She tries go back into the battle however she quickly had to swat away a fire ball to the side with her weapon as she glares at Cinder walking between the duo looking ever  so angry.

Olivia: welcome back Cindy~~ oh how I miss you!

She says this with a massive grin.

Cinder: you damn brat! You two!

She looks at the two females she's between.

Cinder: You don't want me to burn down your whole tribe!? Help kill this girl!

Without a moment to waste, the two unleashed simultaneous attacks causing Olivia to be push back. She tries to send an orb towards the two but cinder stops her by punching her in the gut before creating a weapon in her hands slashing down at the young maiden. Olivia uses the same tactic cinder did before and uses her maiden powers to push herself away from the attack however cinder was able to knock heartshadow out of Olivia hands much to her annoyance, however this opens up a lot of opportunities for Olivia as she then propelled herself pass cinder and lands a punch on Vernal stomach. The spring maiden tries to counter by freezing Olivia but in a quickly motion Olivia slices off the upper portions of all five of vernal fingers and right before she was about to scream in agony Olivia lands another solid punch to her chest this time infusing her fist with electricity causing her heart to skip multiple beats before seemly being knocked unconscious.

Olivia: making sure she doesn't get to fight back could be my main priority, though the weakest out of the three having to deal with the versatility of two maidens is annoying.

Without hesitation, cinder comes from above slashing downwards aiming for Olivia's neck. However the young maiden effortlessly invades the attack and position herself in front of Raven before delivering a powerful punch to her face. She then tries to go for a slash however in a pivotal moment, Cinder smirks as Olivia eyes widened seeing a massive slash appear on her back. She takes a glance back and see that vernal has regain her consciousness and send sharp winds to cut her. Cinder then follows up blasting Olivia away with a fire ball, the young maiden rolls on the ground before getting back on her feet, but now that vernal has re-enters the battle. Olivia begins to feel the mounting pressure from all three opponents, Olivia blocks the sword of Raven with her own but this allow Cinder to boost herself forward and lands a hard kick on Olivia head sending her further back. Vernal follows up by appearing behind her creating a wall of spikes however she sees that the spikes on the wall flattens and softens allowing Olivia to land on it with no harm.

Vernal: how-

Olivia: you know from one maiden to another....

Before Vernal can even begin to question, Olivia turns only her head allowing vernal to see her manic expression as she sees the young maiden creating an orb of earth and fire in her open hand.

Olivia: you don't deserve to be in this fight!

She unleashes the orb directly into vernal chest sending her hurdling away completely taking her out of this fight as it explodes leaving the other two to look at the young maiden in disbelief.  They watch as the aura of Olivia begins to ooze out of her body as she looks at them with a wide confident grin as she begins to experience an exhilarating amount of focus and power.

Olivia: that's one down....

Today is the historical moment in history as Olivia marks it down in the books being the first half maiden that was able to easily over power a full one....but how is this possible...in reality how is anything Olivia doing possible? We saw how easily she was overpower back at beacon against cinder, even against Tyrian. How did the shift in power change drastically? Well allow the narration of Oscar and Ozpin conversation they had a few weeks explain .... While the fight continue.

Oscar: Hey...Ozpin?

Ozpin: Yes, Oscer?

Without hesitation Olivia appears in front of Raven.

Oscar: Why do you have a lot of faith in Olivia? I understand she's strong and has the potential, but sharing memories with you  though foggy I realize that you always wanted her to be the maiden not the others...so why?

Ozpin: Do you know the difference between The power of a maiden and dust?

The two momentarily clash before Olivia delivers a devastating blow on Raven face propelling her back.

Oscar: there's not much of difference, they're both elemental energy, the power of the Maidens is magic and is the independent form of dust.

Ozpin: correct, both are almost identical, and what exactly is Olivia semblance?.

Cinder attempt to counter Olivia, however Olivia smirks as she fully disarms herself. Fighting cinder with just her hands once again.

Oscar: wait...you're saying....

Ozpin: In order for a maiden to fully utilize her abilities they must fully realize their strengths.

Cinder goes for a right hook, left hook, left kick then a right spin kick but with Olivia agile defense she blocks all attempts before grabbing cinder leg with her right hand and spun her around before redirecting cinder towards Raven. They collide against one other.

Ozpin: However after what cinder did to amber,  she was only able to obtain half due to Qrow interference.

This culminated in Olivia ignited her fist with the elements of fire and electricity and punches them both backwards. The subsequent explosion of the attack forces Raven and cinder to be violently hurled apart.

Ozpin: Cinder is able to use even the partial powers that she has to a decent degree. It's like a well of water, but she's only limited to half of it.  Olivia despite her potential is no exception to this.

Following this relentless onslaught, Olivia take a deep breath causing electricity begin to flow out of her body. She then extend her hand out making a gun gesture with her fingers with two being the barrel and the thumb tensely over it. The electricity begin to rapidly shift from all over her body to the tips of her fingers, the electricity begins to condense forming a massive orb of lighting as it was now 10 times the size compare to what  she been using throughout the battle. Cinder and Raven prepare themselves for the attack however what caught them off guard was Olivia smirks and suddenly pointed up firing the orb upwards. They both look up to see where it was going only than express their panic.

Ozpin: however, due to the nature of Olivia semblance it acts like a water pump. Constantly replenishing what have been use. She's modifying and enhancing it constantly she doesn't even notice it. It's an endless loop, better yet  a paradox. Bringing out the best version of her abilities.

Everyone sees Olivia unleashing her attack however as in front of it was the collective condense elements of all the orbs Olivia had used during this battle; water, ice, fire, ground, wind all gather in one orb with the final piece heading straight to it. Cinder can feel the destruction power radiating of that singular power. She tries to fly up to stop it however with quick thinking Olivia caught her off and lands a ferrous elbow to the throat of her enemy before throwing her  back down with Raven.

Oscar: If what you're saying is true then....

Everything seems to slow down, as Olivia flys higher. Her two opponents looks up at her as a menacing grin appears on her lips before intensely clinching her fist. With precision, she cast her final attack upon the  valt cave as both orbs collide it resulted in widespread destruction that engulf the entire area in its path. The elevator to get to the upper level crumbles, as the bridge hangs up by a thread. The valt doors were destroy as the relic inside flew off from its podium. The entire academy of Haven shakes violently as our hero's in the surface tries to steady themselves as their foes tries to understand what's going on. Y/n and Qrow looks at one other realizing what must have taken place

Qrow: that was....

Y/n: Olivia....

Back inside the valt, Olivia attack finally comes  to an end as she sees Raven engrave into the walls missing her left hand as cinder was launch only a few feet away from vernal. Olivia begins to descend on what's left of the bridge and once she puts her feet on the ground she falls onto her knees her fatigue finally settles after that attack. She takes a deep breath before looking around the room at her now defeated foes with victories grin.

Olivia: I guess my training paid off.....

Ozpin: Yes, after her training is complete. Olivia Imeya can fight at a level of a fully realize maiden!
                                                         To be continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 140 12
here you guys go, the sequel to my rwby x male reader volume 1,2 and 3 stories. hope you guys enjoy. Y/n and his team is back and stronger than ever.
7.7K 201 19
The road to Atlas had come to an end. But things there aren't as expected, and the one responsible for the situation seems to be General Ironwood. Ka...
34.3K 939 28
(Vol 1-3 Beacon arc) "You can certainly fulfill your wish to "save someone". But a wish for you to save yourself, does not exist. You will embrace a...
6.8K 131 14
The group had taken their first stand against the forces of Salem at Haven Academy, and emerged victorious! Now, with the Relic of Knowledge in hand...