Aarushi :The Runaway Bride

By Isel_02

1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging i... More

Leads
Dedication
1st Prologue
2nd Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 7

15.7K 869 67
By Isel_02

AARUSHI'S POV

"Vaidu, wake up, till when will you sleep? It's 8 o'clock and your phone has been ringing since long. At least get up and answer the call", I told her while drying my hair.

"You go take a bath I will wake up by then and if there is no call from my family members, keep my phone in silent mode", she said and her voice was still sleepy.

"Princess, I took a bath a long time ago, now I am getting ready and going down, you also get up and freshen up and the call is coming from your kingdom's minister, not from your family members " I said.

Hearing my words, she got up in panic and quickly received her call and why not, the minister's call means some problem, I did not disturb her and went for breakfast.

I wished everyone good morning and told Dad that "I have talked to the wedding planner and will reach your office today. You and Mehak together will decide what to do".

"I don't have time to decide all this, you plan everything according to your taste, I always like whatever you choose, I have to go to Yuvraj's office today to finalize the outfits for all the wedding functions", Mehak said.

"Bro, you are getting married and you don't have time to do all this, are you kidding with me?I mean if I was getting married in your place then I would have decided every single thing on my own and not on my sister or anyone else." I asked in surprise.

Mehak got up from her chair and said angrily "you will never get married to Yuvraj, he is only mine since childhood and will always be mine, you can't be on my place, I won't let you take him away from me".

"Mehu calm down, I just said casually and why would I like to snatch him from you, you both love each other and you know naa I am not saying anything just for your sake, otherwise I don't like him at all"

She certainly hugged me and said" I am sorry, don't take my words seriously. I am just a little possessive for him. You know what I have become after mom and dad left."

"I am going to the office and after signing some documents I will leave for Yuvraj's office, Chachu you will take care of the rest," she said ,picked up her purse and a file and went away.

"Good morning Aunty! Good morning Aaru!" Vri said while giving me a side hug. "Good morning, sit here beta, I am preparing tea for you both and did you sleep well at night?" Mom asked and she nodded.

"What is the plan for today, even our outfits are not final and the functions are starting from day after tomorrow, we will have to do all the work quickly", Vri asked.

"Yes, I realized that we don't have time, today we will go for jewellery shopping  . Advit, Bhabhi and Adriel will also coming with us" I informed her. We had our breakfast and then we left for shopping.

**YUVRAJ'S POV

"Ishi, did you like your wedding lehanga"I asked her with hesitation because I especially design this lehanga for her. "No Yuvraj , it's in the pastel colour I want to wear red on my special day" her words made me a little bit sad.

"It's okay you don't have to worry, this whole company is yours, you see the other options and if you still don't like anything,then I will design it for you as you want," I said and sat behind her.

The staff brought another lehenga whose design was not yet out in the market, after seeing 7 or 8 lehengas, she smiled
and said " I like that red and golden lehanga, I will wear this and that's final"

"If you want this then okay, I am happy in whatever you are happy with" I said and she hugged me, I hugged her back when she said" Yuvraj, will you come with me for shopping, bhabhi was insisting me to join and I don't want to go alone, please". "Okay let's go" I said and hold her hand.

We reached the location, I was about to open the door suddenly my phone rang, I looked at the screen and told Ishi to go inside I am coming within a second. I disconnected the call because it was Devyaan's call which means he must have mailed something, I opened the laptop and replied to the mails.

I was going towards the shop when I saw
a car was coming from the front and a girl who was talking on a call was crossing the road, she didn't even hear the car's horn, she was about get hit by car when I held her arm and pulled her towards me. Her little fingers stopped on my hard chest and both my hands were on her slim waist, she was breathing heavily and her long hair was covering her face ,my one hand was holding her waist and the other hand was trying to see her face by removing her hair strands from her face.

As soon as I removed the hair from her face, her eyes were closed. She was Ishi's cousin, suddenly she opened her eyes slowly and looking at me pushed me away from herself without wasting one second she yelled at me "Are you fucking out of your mind, Mr. Yuvraj Suryavanshi? Can you explain to me about the stunt you performed?"

I ignored her questions properly asked "Hey bhagwan! tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?"

(oh god! what are you doing here?)

She folded her hands on chest and said"Main yaha market mein ladke taadane aaie hu bolo taadoge?"

(I have come to the market to check out boys, you will check out)

"Do you have anything called manners or not? I saved you from getting into an accident, you should thank me instead you are replying to me like this" I asked her. "You know Mr. Suryavanshi, I had manners but I sold them some time ago and bought outfits for your wedding with the money I got" she rolled her eyes.

We both didn't say anything to each other and went into the shop where others are present. "Aarushi, didn't you say that you would meet the wedding planner and come here early. Where were up until ?" Ishi asked her and forwarded a water bottle to her.

She looked at me and said "nothing much, mine and dad's choices were not matching regarding the theme of your haldi and some time ago I bumped into a half-mad man who asked me what I was doing here in the market".

"Ishika, is your cousin making arrangements and selection for our wedding?" I whispered in her ears. She looked at me and nodded, "but why? I don't know about her taste , what if you don't like the arrangement" I asked her

She completely turned towards me, looked into my eyes and said "you probably don't know Yuvraj, but from childhood till today, I have liked everything that she has liked or has chosen, call it a coincidence or luck but every time in the end that things became mine".

"Ishi, what......."

I was about to ask her but my whole attention went to Advit who was saying something to Aarushi " you know, you are literally my type ,if I had came to India earlier than them, I would have met you but now I will not let you go" he is trying to flirt with her.

Aarushi smiled looking at him and then continued trying on the jewellery, now everyone else had selected their jewelery and only Aarushi and Siya were left who held a pendant in her hand and Bhabhi was running behind her to take it back from her.

She came to running, I picked her in my lap and she quickly put the pendant in my blazer's pocket and said " chachu hide this here and don't give it Mom".

"Siya give it back to Mom" bhabhi said holding her hand, "No I will not, I want this " she said and hid her face in my neck ,"it's okay bhabhi if my butter want it then I will buy it, tell shopkeeper to add this with all jewelleries " I said while the pendant to her, she nodded and took it in her hand.

"Okay then if everyone had done with shopping then let's go back, Mehak, if you are going home, you take the ours shopping bags. I am going to my apartment, me and Vri will come back at dinner time" Aarushi said.

What! Despite having her own home and family, this girl lives alone or with a friend in an apartment, this girl is so strange.

"Yuvraj let's go", Ishi said and I came out from my thoughts."You go sit in the car, I am coming" saying that I headed towards the bill counter to pay the bill. I forwarded my card to the cashier but he refused to take it , pointing finger towards Aarushi , he said" Mam has already paid for everything".

She was going out of the shop but her steps froze at the place when a red car stopped in front of the store, Aarushi grabbed Vaidehi's shirt hard from behind, she looked outside and then she came close to her and held her hand tightly which was holding her shirt.

"Take a deep breath, nothing is going to happen, I am with you" Vaidehi said to her. She took a deep breath and her face was looking pale, sweat buds were forming on her forehead.

Vaidehi held her hand more tightly than before and went out of the store. I looked towards the red car in which an aunty was sitting with a kid in her lap. Then I came out of the store to look at the surroundings but there was nothing suspicious then why she acted like this.

************==============************

Thank you so much for reading
That's all for today ☺️
Hope you will like this chapter
Share your opinion and feedback about this and vote for it
Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 3.4K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...
36K 1.8K 25
"You can't force me" she screamed with teary eyes. "I can, I am your husband I can do whatever I want" he held her both wrist tightly and pushed her...
257K 11.8K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...
1.2M 58.7K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...