Taken Prince

By Kookiejams6

"You have one fucking minute or this country will be left with no prince!" "You may end my life. I do not ca... More

1. Homeless boy
2. Home
3. News
4. Sleep deprived
5. Too formal
6. Best friend
7. Mother
8. Mafia?
9. Fake
10. Drugged
11. Teasing
12. Amusement park
13. Embracing change
14. Prince clubbing
15. Unexpected Visitors
16. Flirt
17. Silent Treatment
18. Woman
19. Goodbye
20. Oliver
21. Christmas

22. News

12 3 0
By Kookiejams6

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Breaking news: The prince, Kim Namjoon, has reportedly claimed that he was kidnapped by the mafia, identified as Y/F/N. Investigations are underway to verify the authenticity of the statement," the anchor on the news said as a picture of me was shown. The picture was taken from my social media, so I wasn't so shocked about the photo itself. However, I was shocked about the news. Namjoon said that? He betrayed me. After my photo, a photo of Namjoon with brown hair was shown. Considering the hair color, the picture was new. Namjoon was shown to the public for the first time.

The worst part is, we were still at the party. We had just gathered to hear the news, and once we did everyone's heads turned to me. I was getting looks of disgust, disbelief and more, but it was nothing positive.

I couldn't hold it to myself anymore. How could Namjoon do this?! My shock quickly turned into anger. I looked at Namjoon, that was too busy looking at the TV with wide eyes.

I pushed Namjoon's arm, causing him to stumble a little before looking at me. "What is wrong with you?!" I yelled. "After everything we've been through, and after telling me that it's okay and that you forgive me, you do this?! I thought we were on the same side! How dare you?!"

Namjoon looked at me with wide eyes and a shocked expression. Everyone's eyes were on us. I could even hear some whispering. "Y/N, it is a misinterpretati-"

"I misunderstood nothing!" I cut him off and took a step closer to him. I was furious, and Namjoon's expression wasn't helping. I knew he was a good actor, and seeing how well he pulls off the innocent face makes me go wild. "Why would you do that?! I didn't even kidnap you! You needed a place to stay! I just drugged you when you found out who I was! I never hurt you!" I yelled. Namjoon's friends gasped when I mentioned that I drugged him, but neither I or Namjoon cared.

"Y/N, I swear to God. I did not," Namjoon tried.

My eyes narrowed. "You fucking LIAR!!" I jumped on him, trying to attack him and punch the shit out of him. I just wanted to let all my anger out on him as he deserved it, but I got stopped. Everyone around us quickly reacted and pulled me away from him. "Let go of me!" I yelled and squirmed under their grip, trying to get loss.

"Y/N, please," Namjoon said with a soft tone. I noticed that his eyes were a bit teary, and I couldn't help but calm down a bit. I hated the fact that his tears and soft side made me soft, knowing that it was all an act. He was a liar, he is a liar and he has always been a liar.

"Why would you do that?" I asked with a softer tone. My voice sounded more sad than angry. "I trusted you."

"I am aware of that. I am sorry," he apologized. That sentence broke me. He was basically admitting it by apologizing, and with that I broke down.

Namjoon must've motioned everyone to get out, because as I covered my face and let my tears run down I felt the grip on me loosen. I heard the door close and suddenly it was all quite. Everyone's breathing noise disappeared. It was just me and Namjoon now.

I let my hands down and looked up, confirming my assumption of being alone with Namjoon. Surprisingly, Namjoon had started crying too. Slight tears were running down his face. He extended his arms and stepped towards me. "Come here," he said softly and took me in his arms. I let him embrace me, even though he's the reason I'm crying. I hated him at that moment, but at the same time I loved him. As a friend of course.

"Y/N, look at me," he ordered. When I lifted my head up to meet his eyes, he gently wiped my tears with his thumb. "I did not. I swear to God," he lied again.

"Stop lying to me," I said. "There's no point in lying. Everyone knows already. You said I kidnapped you."

Namjoon's eyes softened. "You are the last one I thought would believe that nonsense. I would never betray you like that. You aided me. You are my friend. Why would I?"

"Exactly, why would you?"

"I do not know, because I did not say anything."

"YOU LIAR!!!" I snapped again and started hitting his chest. I was too broken to make any harm. I hated him at that moment, but I couldn't harm him. Namjoon just looked at me and let me do my thing.

"Y/N, please. Kindly listen to my side of the story," Namjoon said calmly.

"What side, huh? WHAT SIDE?! HOW YOU GOT KIDNAPPED AND TREATED BADLY BY ME?!" I pushed him to the wall and pinned him there. "I thought you were on my side!"

"I am," he said softly.

My eyes darkened. "WHY ARE YOU TRYNA LIE TO ME?!!" I wrapped my hands around his neck. Namjoon's eyes widened in shock. I could feel him gulp. His Adam's apple went up and down under my hand. It was hot, but this wasn't the right time.

"Y/N, let go of my neck."

I tightened my grip. "Make me."

"Y/N, there are cameras in here. Let go before you end up in jail," he warned.

"I don't care," I said, and tightened my grip on his neck. "I'm a mafia and I've been after you for years. I'm still free."

"You are in a kingdom right now! With the prince! Let go!" Namjoon said. His voice was getting lower because of my grip.

"I don't care. I should've listened to my parents from the beginning and killed you," I said roughly and tightened my grip.

Suddenly, I was caught off guard by Namjoon's hand wrapping around my own neck. He turned me around, making me stand against the wall, and pinned me to it. His other hand managed to grab both of my wrists and pin them above my head. His hand, pinning my wrists, was tight. However, the grip around my neck was quite light. I could still breathe quite well. "Stop playing around now!" he said darkly. My eyes widened. I never actually saw him angry before, but.. fuck, why is he so hot?

"Namj-"

"No! Allow me to speak! It is my turn now! The news are fucking propaganda!" I flinched a bit when he swore. "I did not say anything to the locals. Someone has spoken with my name. I cannot believe that you, out of everyone, do not believe me! I do not know who knows about me and you except for Daniel, but he would never do that! If you are going to go against me now, when we are supposed to work together, then fine! You do you! However, you are the one at loss. You are the hated one in this country now. But just remember, I did not do anything against you! You are my friend and I am not an asshole!" Namjoon said.

I was speechless. He had a strong point. The news could be wrong, and we have to work together. No one will buy from my store anymore. I am hated in town. I'll stay single my whole life and jobless. My life is ruined!

Even though Namjoon had a strong point, and he pretty much calmed me down, I had to tease him every chance I got. "You are an asshole."

Suddenly, the hand around my neck loosened and he slammed it on the wall next to my face. I flinched. "I am not!" He raised his voice. His face was closer to mine now, which made me gulp.

"You are, for trying to choke me," I said playfully.

Namjoon raised a brow, not noticing my playfulness. "As if you did not."

I sighed and pushed my hands a bit, trying to stop them from being pinned over my head. Surprisingly, he let go of my arms and stood up correctly. "How about we sit down and talk?"

Namjoon sighed and nodded, then pulled two chairs and sat down on one. "Sit down, please," Namjoon ordered. I sat down in front of him. "Verily, I understand that this is a very difficult situation for you and that you cannot trust anyone, but please, trust me," Namjoon started. "I did not do it, I swear."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes, done with the continuous repetition. "What else?"

Namjoon continued calmly. "If you are willing to fix this problem, we are ought to work together. You are my friend, therefore I really want to help you. I do not want this stupid news to destroy our friendship and your reputation. You do not deserve that. Are you willing to accept my help, Y/N?"

___________________

Author's note:

After a long time of inactivity, I have finally updated.

I'm sorry for the inactivity. I'm trying to publish at least once a month. It's just that life has been a bit too much right now especially with studies.

Anyway, I hope you have had a wonderful day, week, month and will have an amazing day, week and month. Stay tuned for the next chapter!

What do you think will happen? What do you want to happen? Any ideas? Any thoughts?

Love y'all, bye <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 108 9
Jimin who is a beautiful boy happens to be the fiance of future mafia king Jeon Jungkook. Kim Namjoon, an underdog who is determined to rule asian cr...
8.6K 255 16
Namjoon drags Y/N down to where everyone is having dinner in the dining area. Everyone looks at Namjoon and Y/N. Taehyung: Hyung? Namjoon: No one wil...
112K 4.4K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...
201K 9.4K 36
Jeon Jungkook The biggest Mafia in the world, no one stand a chance when he is around...the most fearful, heartless, known for his stone cold behavi...