~ Tales of Jikook ~

Av LOVESLIFEANDHARRY

A book Filled with short and sweet Oneshots of Jikook **Contains Depiction of - - Jikook/Kookmin - Top Jungko... Mer

~ I don't see nobody but you ~
~ Kiss on the cheek ~
~Better Than your Fiction man~
~ Professor Jeon ~
~ Unexpected Visit ~
~ His Little One ~
~ Practice for the future ~
~ Art Of Love ~
~ Nostalgia ~
~ Love ? ~
~ I'm Sorry ~
~ Seven Minutes in Heaven ~
~ Alcohol ~
~ Christmas ~
~ Upset Jimin ~
~ My Fiancé (1) ~
~ My Fiancé (2) ~
~ My Fiancé (3) ~
~ My Gamer Boyfriend ~
~ Behind Jungkook's Back ~
~ Only Yours ~
~ Your Heart Speaks to me ~
~ Mr. Jeon ~
~ Our Love Story ~
~ Letter ~
~ Teasing Touches ~
~ Still With You ~
~ Little secret ~
~ Ex Boyfriend ~
~ Bet ~
~ Fireflies ~
~ Dare ~
~ Talk Time ~
~ Sweet and Shy ~
~ Butterfly 🦋 : 1 ~
Talk time : 2
~ Mr.President X Bad boy ~
~ Golden Memories ~
~ His little Kitten ~
~ Red Hue ♥️ ~
~ His Salvation ~

~ I Miss You ~

330 13 8
Av LOVESLIFEANDHARRY

Jimin stared at the droplets that fell down from those heavy rain clouds feeling his own tears drop down his cheeks. Not a single sound left his mouth as he faced the saddening reality. 'He was gone' That was all he could think. The man he loved was far away from him, The distance between them increased with each passing minute as Jimin broke down like a little baby.

His mind repeated the three words repeatedly as if those words were the only thing left with him. He opened the window stretching his hand out to feel the rain, To feel the sadness. How ironic it is to know that the rain which always brought a bright smile on Jimin's face, A child in Jimin today brought a storm. A storm that led to his breakdown.

Jimin stared outside with his gloomy expression missing everything about him, His bunny smile, Doe eyes, Thin lips, His Golden brown eyes, His care, His love. Jimin hated the fact that he was shedding tears when he should be strong enough to bear everything but he was weak at this moment.

His eyes showcased his true feelings that he tried to hide. His tears streamed down his face. He wiped his tears again and again but the tears continued to fall down from his dark brown eyes. His bottom lip puckered out as he stared at the open window knowing that Jungkook would have scolded him for keeping the window open during heavy rain but he was not here by his side to do so and the mere thought of it brought a new wave of tears.

Closing the window, Jimin walked over to the bed they once shared but now he has to sleep alone on it and he despised the fact. There was no one to fulfil his midnight hunger, To comfort him when he had a nightmare, To massage his back and shoulders, To shower him with kisses. These thoughts worsened his mood as he laid down on the bed clutching the bed sheets in his hand tightly feeling his tears staining his cheeks again.

He wiped his tears with his sweater paws cutely sniffing like a little baby. If Jungkook would have been here then he would have embraced him, Would have said words that would ensure Jimin's restless heart But he was not here. Jimin sat up trying to control his tears but he failed miserably when he noticed their pictures on the wall that decorated their one side of the room.

He buried his face into the pillow before stepping out of the bed walking over to one of the photo frames that was nailed on the wall. He gently caressed it, feeling the love between him and Jungkook. It was a picture of them with Ice creams in their hands, The picture of their first date.

Jimin walked over to the night stand where a photo frame was kept. It was a photo of their trip to Disneyland, Tokyo. "Why? Why? Did you leave me Jungkook?" He cried as he embraced the picture clutching it against his chest. His whimpers echoed in the room. He laid down on the bed holding the picture close to his heart. His tears cascaded down his face.

The door of their once shared bedroom was opened by his elder brother who panicked noticing Jimin's condition. "Jiminie Don't cry please" He walked over to the younger, internally panicking. Embracing the younger who held the wooden frame tightly against his chest, He whispered sweet nothings wanting to calm him down.

"Jimin-ah don't cry baby" Jin whispered as he cradled Jimin in his arms who showed no sign of stopping. "It will affect your health Min-ah '' Jin tried to remind Jimin but Jimin continued sobbing hysterically. Jin reluctantly pulled out from the hug before cupping Jimin's cheeks and placing a peck on his forehead.

"Think about your baby Jimin, Taking so much stress will affect your baby" Jin finally touched the nerve which could calm Jimin. Jin wiped his tears as Jimin's sobbing reduced to occasional sniffles. Jin wiped Jimin's face with his sweater paws before glancing at the photo frame of Jungkook and Jimin. He was quick to realise what happened with Jimin.

Jin heaved a sigh before caressing Jimin's cheeks. "Look baby Jungkook-" And at the name of the said boy Jimin's eyes pooled up with tears as his bottom lip puckered out. His duck face with that cute little angry pout made him look adorable not to forget the pregnancy glow. "Why did Jungkook leave me Hyung?" A single tear streamed down Jimin's face. Jin scolded himself at the sight of that.

"Jimin-" Jin tried to console his brother but Jimin was not ready to listen. "Why Hyung? Why? Did he not once think about our baby before leaving me" Jimin broke down as Jin got emotional seeing his brother in this state. He wanted to beat the shit out of Jeon Jungkook at this moment. "Baby-" Jin felt his eyes filling with tears but he can't cry not when he needs to comfort his pregnant brother.

"Our baby Hyung, I will somehow live without him but how would my baby live without his father" Jimin cried harder as he caressed his baby bump. "Minnie don't cry please" Jin whispered as he felt his own tears stream down his face. Jimin might be his younger brother but he raised him as his own son and he can't see his Baby breaking down like this.

Wiping his tears Jin grabbed the glass on the nightstand and filled it with water before making Jimin drink it. The chaos going on in the room caught the attention of Namjoon who was waiting for his husband and brother-in-law in the dining room. Jimin's room was on the ground floor as he was strictly ordered not to climb the stairs often.

Namjoon hurriedly made his way towards the closed door and knocked on it, worried for the two men inside. He got no response and just opened the door. He was shocked by the scene in front of him. His dear husband and only brother in law were crying while hugging each other and if he was right then Jimin was crying for Jungkook and Jin was cursing at Jungkook.

At this moment Namjoon just wanted to bang his head on to the wall but stopped himself as he made his way towards the pregnant species. "Jin Hyung Jimin, why are you both crying?" He crouched down in front of them, Opening his arms wide enough to engulf both of them into a tight hug. Brother-in-law later Jimin was his brother first.

Jin wiped his tears, unlike Jimin who was too busy crying. "Jungkook left Jimin Namjoon" Jin explained as Namjoon almost face palmed but controlled himself. "Stop crying both of you or no ice cream for a week" The stern voice of Kim Namjoon immediately stopped their overflowing tears as Namjoon helped them sit on the bed side by side.

They both sat there like some students who had done something extremely wrong and were going to get a punishment for that. Namjoon stood in front of them with a done face but he didn't really blame them after all pregnancy mood swings are difficult to handle. "Namjoon Hyung I can't live without Ice cream" Jimin pouted as he wiped his leftover tears with his sweater paws.

"Before that tell me why you both are crying?" Namjoon crossed his arms over his chest as he waited for them to reply. "Jungkookie left me so I am crying" Jimin looked down, fiddling with his fingers. "Did he leave you Jimin-ah?" Namjoon questioned as Jimin shook his head. "You threatened him Jimin remember" Namjoon reminded a pouty Jimin who side hugged his Jin hyung.

"You were the one who told him to attend his business meeting even when he was reluctant to do so" Namjoon ruffled Jimin's hair as he stared at the two pregnant creatures sitting in front of him. Well as you can see Jin is pregnant too and that's why he got carried away with emotions so easily.

"You know right that he would rather die than leave you" Namjoon hugged them as both Jin and Jimin wrapped their arms around Namjoon's waist while still being in a sitting position. "I won't cry anymore Hyung" Namjoon chuckled at Jimin's cute voice before glancing at his own husband. "Jin Hyung would you mind telling me why you were crying with Jimin?'" Namjoon questioned as Jin pouted.

"My baby brother was crying so I could not control myself but I did try too Joonie" Jin whispered with his pout which Namjoon wanted to kiss right at this moment but he knew better than that. "Jimin get ready to get scolded tonight because I am going to tell Jungkook everything" Namjoon had a teasing smirk while Jimin whined. "Let's go" Namjoon turned around to leave as..

"Your Husband is such a snitch," Jimin whispered with an angry pout, making Jin laugh.

"I heard that" Namjoon's voice rang through their ears as Jin laughed harder.

At Night

"Did you really cry that much baby?" Jimin heard his husband's soft voice coming through the phone as he stared at the moon. Jimin hummed, Jungkook had already scolded him before asking that question not harshly though. "Should I come back Love?" Jungkook softly whispered not wanting to trigger any kind of emotion in Jimin as his mood swings made him feel a lot of sadness.

"No Kookie, It's just 3 more days and then you will be back" Jimin whispered with his pout speaking exactly the opposite of what he wanted but then he was in the early month of pregnancy with a healthy body and healthy baby and no risks on his head so he didn't really want to be a burden on Jungkook and Jungkook knew that.

"I am coming back tomorrow" Jungkook let out his firm decision as Jimin's eyes shined with happiness but then was he about to give in so early. "No Jeon you won't and Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyugn are there for me so I am okay" Jimin whispered hoping Jungkook won't change his decision of coming back.

"Well If you say you are okay then I will come back after three days" Jungkook tried to control his laugh as he teased Jimin. Jimin's mouth parted in disbelief as on his face resided a frown. "Wait If I say that I want to die then would you let me die?" Jimin questioned with an angry pout. "Of course not love. How can I let you die?" Jungkook answered with a soft smile being very well aware of the intention behind the sudden question.

"Then why are you staying there and not coming back just because I said" Jimin whispered with his angry pout as Jungkook shook his head in disbelief. It is hard to understand a pregnant person. Before Jungkook could reply, someone Knocked on Jungkook's hotel door.

Jimin, who had his phone attached to his ear, heard it too. He heard some shuffling from Jungkook's side before the door unlocking sound was heard as Jimin waited. "I am sorry to disturb you right now Mr. Jeon" The voice of Jungkook's secretary was heard, A woman in her early thirties. "Is there something you need Mrs. Jegal?" Jungkook's cold but polite voice was heard as Jimin waited.

"The flight tickets you asked for are booked Mr. Jeon" Jimin heard that loud and clear as he giggled shyly with a wide smile on his face. "Thank you Mrs. Jegal now I suggest you go to sleep as it would be a tiring day tomorrow" He heard Jungkook's polite voice before a kind "Yes Mr. Jeon" from Mrs. Jegal who soon left for her room. Jungkook locked his room door before propping down on to the couch.

He heard Jimin's excited but shy giggles as a huge smile formed on his face. "You liar" Jimin shyly accused Jungkook who softly smiled at his baby's cute actions. "You really think I would stay here after being accused of leaving my husband and our baby alone when they need me the most" Jungkook teased as Jimin whined not knowing what had gotten in him when he blurt out those words.

"I am joking okay and I am sorry for leaving you alone" Jungkook whispered as Jimin pouted. "Don't be, It was me who threatened you to leave and then acted like a cry baby" Jimin felt guilty for disturbing Jungkook's work but was he really going to ask Jungkook to continue his work? No way after all he was more important than some boring files.

"My cute little cry baby-" Jungkook started but "Hey just because I said that it doesn't mean you should call me a cry baby too instead you should console me saying 'Jimin-ah you are not a cry baby' but you, Don't talk with me" Jimin tried to impersonate Jungkook's deep voice but failed cutely as he hummed angrily showing his anger.

This was life with a pregnant Jimin, Angry in a minute and in another flower of happiness. "I am sorry sweetie, You are not a cry baby okay?" Jungkook apologised. Jimin's anger was gone in minutes as he smiled cheekily. "I miss you kook" He whispered softly as Jungkook smiled softly. "I am missing you and our baby a lot too Minnie," Jungkook whispered back. Jimin blushed feeling like a high school boy who has a crush on someone as he whispered

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"I love you baby don't trouble Papa"

"Baby loves you too Daddy"

"Didn't we decide that the baby will call me dadda"

"Who said the baby is calling you daddy?"

"Naughty Baby Boy"

"Only for you daddy"

~ End Of Oneshot ~

Free imagination of what happens after this....

Thank you for 1.78 K reads..

Honestly when I first started writing this book I didn't expect so many reads in just three months but I am really thankful to everyone who reads my books. I still remember the time when I used to think about quitting but a fellow reader of mine commented on my story which completely changed my decision. I will always be thankful to you #Chimchim_260304 for your words of encouragement. This is just the start of my journey as a writer and the thought of quitting would never return back.

Love yourself armies....

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

571K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
24.9K 1K 15
After the military the group were back together but what secret did Jimin hold onto
112K 2.6K 110
Fire Emblem Characters x Reader - These stories are from my old Tumblr, @firemblem-fics. - They were requests, which is why they may be confusing at...
235K 5.7K 30
Alex is Christian Coma's daughter. Her and her father have kept it hidden for years but after an accidental outburst in the bus, people start to find...