Short stories(GEMINIFOURTH)

By nornat_04

Experience my craziness for two these two with this book. Just short stories that seems perfect for my situat... More

DISCLAIMER
Too late..?
Too late..?(END)
A relationship..
Letting go..
Just because of a misunderstanding?
HIM and I

My love~

347 19 42
By nornat_04

Ever fallen in love?

Hmmm... How romantic!

You know first love are always special? It never dies...

But no one talks about the second one.. Like shouldn't they?

Like you're still not over your first love but you gotta move on with your life... 

Painful, right? 

This story is of Fourth, and his first love.. 

.

..

.

.

*Fourth's pov*

When your love is not destined, no matter how much you beg... you want, we will fall apart.

I always believed we were meant to be...

But looks like, we weren't.

I fell in love... my first friend, my first love, my first kiss and I wanted him to be the last.

But fate played a cruel game... maybe it was only me who wanted?

He left me.

Before being his boyfriend, I was his bestfriend so I let him away from me to persuade his dream.

Who thought it would hurt so much?

And now.. after all these 5 years, he is the star.

He is no more my gem, my love... but Gemini Norawit, the rising star.

About me... I am engaged now.

He is Tinn, my shoulder to cry on and my strength.

Weirdly, we both had the same fate and we complete each other.

He is the best anyone could ever ask.. He is the one that everyone needs in their life and I am lucky to have him.

Like right now, he is there playing with my cousins. Such a gentleman! Not complaining anything..

I kept smiling like an idiot thinking of the family I could build in future. 

But my smile faded away remembering him.. 

"Fottt.. how many kids do you want in future??" Gemini said while cuddling me tightly.

"Where did this come from?" I asked laughing.

"Well.. since we are going t build a future together, we need kids or you don't want?" He said while staring at me deeply.

I chuckled at his big eyes that were demanding for answer and pinched his nose.

"I do.. it just surprised me. Hmm.." I thought for sometime and said, 

"Twins.. One boy and one girl should be enough. How about you?" I smiled widely and looked at him.

"Well.." He came dangerously closer toward me and like always, I could feel my heart beating like a drum.

"I want 5. No gender specifically but if I could, I would want a whole football team." His lips raise to be a smirk.

I hit his shoulder and backed off coming out of bed,

"Won't it be great? Our children having a singer star daddy and a beautiful kind papa?" He shouted while I laughed.

.

"Are you okay, Fourth?" I came back to my senses as I felt my cheeks wet.

It happened again!

I quickly wiped the tears and smiled at Tinn who was looking at me worriedly,

"Yeah..." 

He didn't seem to believe but hesitantly left, reminding me of him who used to sulk till I gave in.

I shrugged these thoughts off my mind!

Why am I even comparing them..

I sighed and joined my family who were having fun.. Past is past! I have Tinn now.

.

.

.

.

.

One day, I suddenly got sick! 

Well.. don't blame me. I was craving for an ice cream and it was raining. So, I ran in the rain and got wet but who could've thought I would get fever.

Thank god Tinn doesn't know about this!

He did called but I made an excuse that I just had a little cold. He asked me to take care of myself and even brought me medicines. 

He thought of taking a day off but no! I strictly asked him to go back to work. I mean, I will feel guilty as it was my fault!

He respects my choice.. He gives me space when I ask him to.. never complaining..

What could you ask more from your partner? 

But again,

I was staring at the ceiling with my messy thoughts. 

I couldn't help but remember him again, 

My door burst open revealing Gemini who looked furious as hell.

I didn't had a chance to ask what's wrong when he dragged me by my arms and forcefully threw me to the car and locked it.

Then, he started the engine and drove off to somewhere,

"Gem. What the hell! Where are we going??" I said calmly turning toward him.

He was looking dangerous with his cold face.

"To hell.." He said sarcastically.. I just pouted.

"You thought I wouldn't notice that you caught a cold with your voice?" He said furiously that made me look at him helplessly.

How did he notice! I did my best to act like I was okay..

"Gem.. it's just a little cold. Look, I am alright now." I said showing my face to him clearly..

"Let's go on a date!" I said excitedly but shut up seeing him glaring at me.

"No.. Doctor first!" He said stubbornly.

He is so stubborn, always wanting his way.

.

It's been 5 years but the memory of Gem can never leave me..

Tinn listens to me, but Gemini knows what to listen to me..

They are completely different and I know that! 

But again,

Future can never be predicted.. 

My future with Tinn is all settled down. I don't have to worry about anything. He is just perfect!

.

.

.

.

.

Currently, we are having a family dinner and my parents seems to love Tinn.

Tinn is someone you take to meet you family, who wins your parents heart for marriage.

He accompanies mom and helps her cook. He gives opinions to my dad and look out for our company.

Everyone is jealous of him, even my friends..

Every time he visits, he make sure to bring my mom's favorite flower and dad's favorite cologne.

Like right now..

But again, image of him with us filled up my mind.

"Mom! Dad!" A voice so loud echoed as the door burst open, revealing Gemini with his usual bright smile.

"Gem.. my baby. How are you!" My mom ran towards him pulling him for a big hug. 

My mom loves him more than me!

"Looks like my boyfriend and my mother are getting along a bit too much!" I said folding my arms pouting.

They just laughed off as my mom cupped his cheeks,

"You are staying for dinner and I am not hearing a no." She said strictly.

Gemini just saluted her like a soldier and ran to annoy my dad.

My dad is a strict one and he easily gets annoyed. But secretly, he loves Gemini.

"Dad! We are going to have dinner and you have to be here." I heard Gemini's voice while going upstairs.

Gemini always forces dad to have a family dinner no matter how busy he is, forcing him to close his paperwork and complimenting mom all chances he gets! 

When my parents heard about our break up, they were disappointed..

And when I introduced Tinn the first time, they were protective and had a hard time trusting him. After some dinners, they finally accepted him.

 I was deep in my thoughts when I felt someone shaking me.

"Fourth.. Are you okay?" Tinn said worriedly.

I smiled and nodded at him as I went back to eat my food.

Tinn is a gentleman.. Gemini is a humorous guy.

.

.

.

.

.

I am confused with myself.. I love Tinn but can't get Gemini out my head. 

They are two person with different personality.. Tinn loves complimenting me and I blush every single time.. 

Gemini was not the 'word of affirmation' type. He was more of 'I love you and my action speaks louder than words' type.

Currently,

 We are watching a movie right now.. 

After a long hectic day, we finally cleared our schedule to have our own time.

Tinn is a cuddly guy.. He is a giant baby and I love his scent. I love to cuddle him but he is not that fan of physical touch.

So.. we were sitting apart in a sofa with popcorn and  movie.

Hopeless romantic movie!

When I was a kid, I hated these novel romance where the lead never forgot about their first love.

I used to curse at them for not realizing the other lead's feelings.

But now, I understand why..

First love never fades.. We can just heal them but scars remains!

Tinn is a dream which becomes a reality... Gemini is a reality with whom you can just dream.

____ THERE ARE TWO ENDINGS___

Gemini may be my first love, but Tinn is my end love. 

I felt someone moving closer towards me. I look at my side and saw Tinn hugging me from beside. He just smiled and opened his arms wide,

"What?" I laughed at his gesture.

He frowned and chuckled,

"I know you can not watch a movie without cuddling someone. Come on!" He pulled me as I rested my head in his chest. 

SO warm!

"Fourth" He called as I just hummed..

"I love you.." He muttered as I looked up slowly..

"Me too.. Thank you for being here with me." I said with full sincerity as I leaned in for a kiss which he gladly accepted.

I may not love Tinn like I loved Gemini.. but today or tomorrow, our love will win. 

I love Tinn.. He is my future and our love is the end to all our miseries.

<THE END>

___ANOTHER ENDING____

"Fourth.." I heard Tinn's voice from beside. But something was strange with his tone..

I hummed in response as I looked over to see him.

He looked... nervous?

He was fidgeting his fingers, maybe battling within himself.

"I have to talk something with you.." He finally courage to say..

I nodded slightly, listening to him. 

"W-We.. We should break up." 

Just as I heard those words, my word stopped. Did I- I hear it right?

"S-Stop joking around.." I finally said but his eyes were showing nothing but truth..

He was not joking.

"Why?" I said slowly..

He just sighed and looked at me..

 "Because you still love him." He has tears in his eyes..

I blinked away the tears that were trying to fall off..

I know. 

I still love Gemini.

I can't deny it.

"I-I am sorry.." I sobbed but managed to say. I was using Tinn and I knew that. How selfish of me!

"Don't apologize.." He said wiping away my tears.

"I knew that from always but I had a hope that you could open up your heart for me but you love him very much. No mater how much you try, you can't" He said gently stroking my hair as I sobbed more.

I couldn't face Tinn.. I felt guilty.

"Fourth..." He called.

"You'll never lose me. We don't have to get married to be together and I think we are better off as friends." He pulled away. 

"And you know that too.. You remind me of Gun and I loved you cuz you look like him. But now, my heart breaks every time you fall into deep thought of Gemini and Gun would never do that." He said breaking down.

I stood up and hugged him tightly.. 

Tinn has been nothing but supportive of me.. He never argues and even though it's just face, he did love me. while i couldn't..

We would just end up hurting each other!

Its better to let go!

"Tinn.." I called him softly.

"I am sorry to put you in this situation. I am sorry I couldn't give you the love you deserve.. But you are a great person, Tinn.. You deserve so much!" I said with full sincerity.

"You have to let Gun go, Tinn. Gun would want that, too and there will be someone who loves you the way you deserve." I said cupping his cheeks.

He pulled away and his face was full of tears.

"Fourth.. " He called as I hummed feeling my heart break.

"Can I get a last hug?" 

I felt tears in my eyes as I hugged him tightly.

Tinn was a great person, the one who healed me but I just couldn't open my heart for him. 

I was being the obstacle here and I hated it! Comparing Tinn and Gemini..

I tried to love Tinn but Gemini was in my mind all along.

Guess it's true when they say..

No matter how many people you fall in love, first love will always be only one.

<THE END>

.

.

.

.

.

I don't know which ending I had to put.. So I ended up posting both! 

Idea; From the song 'The way I loved you' 

I made this story to heal a part of me and no! I haven't gone through any break up. 

And I am not losing ideas.. I have plots with no story lines and if I use the same story lines, it would get boring...:)

So thank you all for waiting patiently ):)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.2K 31
'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!! ' . . This is a sto...
46.3K 2.3K 42
I think it's time to let go of my feelings for you atleast to keep our friendship forever...- fourth I wouldn't have let you go away from me...only i...
21.3K 1.2K 22
Gemini, sassy young man, has one-night stand with a stranger known as Fourth. Little does Gemini know that Fourth is not just any stranger; he's a w...
7.7K 396 14
Falling in love was never really what Fourth thought of too much. He was a busy body, trying to make a living for himself alone and trying to fix th...