๐†๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐Ž๐”๐’, cole walter

By LOUISDIOR

โ here's the real question: is the only reason you're trying to keep your distance from cole because deep dow... More

intro
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five

seventeen

2.5K 86 56
By LOUISDIOR

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎
( a cole walter fanfic )

PART SEVENTEEN kiss, marry, kill

in the dimly lit barn, the howard sisters, stood alongside the eldest walter brother. with an air of anticipation, will gripped the edges of a large black cover enveloping an enigmatic object. with a swift motion, he whisked away the cover, unveiling what appeared to be an imposingly large barrel.

"oh, wow," jackie murmured, her eyes widening with curiosity as she tilted her head, inspecting the mysterious object before them. her brown locks swept up into her signature ponytail, donning her purple and white striped shirt matched with a cozy cardigan that complemented her gold necklace.

"what exactly am i looking at?" blanca inquired, her brow furrowing in puzzlement as she scanned the barrel, trying to discern its purpose.

blanca, excluded a radiant '90s vibe with her curly hair fashioned into an updo, two thin strands framing her frace, rocked a jude bellingham jersey that bore signs of alteration, revealing an edgy, slanted hemline showcasing her collarbones and a peek of her bra strap. her ensemble was a fusion of styles - the jersey combined effortlessly with a black miniskirt, dollete leg warmers in crisp white overlapping her black mary jane's.

with a nostalgic glint in his eyes, will tapped the sturdy wooden cart nestled in the middle of the barn, evoking tales of its storied past.
"abigail walter sold cider to weary prospectors with this very cart during the colorado gold rush," will exclaimed proudly, running his hand along the weathered wood, as if feeling the echoes of history.

he leaned in closer, adding with a mischievous grin, "and her grandson, bernard walter, used it for bootlegging."
jackie and blanca exchanged intrigued glances, captivated by the cart's rich history.

jackie's curiosity lingered as alex, clad in a blue zip-up sweater and a green t-shirt, casually joined the conversation while tending to his horse.

"bootlegging?" jackie questioned again, her interest evident in her tone.

"allegedly," alex replied with a smirk, emphasizing the uncertain nature of the story as he approached the sisters. "though, i will admit, his nickname was 'boozy bernie'."

will explained the rarity of wheeling out the historic cart for special occasions, prompting jackie's query about its inclusion during football games, particularly homecoming.

"this isn't any ordinary football game here, okay? this is homecoming," will clarified, emphasizing the significance.

the blank expressions on the sisters' faces spurred him to elaborate further. "bighorns versus hawks, a gridiron rivalry over 100 years old. didn't you have homecoming back east?" will inquired, trying to bridge the gap of understanding.

jackie paused, reflecting on her own past experiences, and then gently clarified, "our old school didn't have a football team."

blanca nodded in agreement, adding with a slight grin, "or boys."

will and alex exchanged surprised glances, realizing the stark contrast in their respective upbringings compared to the sisters'.

"well, it's good small-town fun," will remarked as jackie handed over the portrait she was holding to alex.

as alex received the portrait, will continued, a playful grin on his face, "you know, working the cart at the homecoming huddle has kind of become a walter rite of passage."

alex shook his head in mock protest, mouthing a silent 'no' at will's comment, but a slight smile betrayed his amusement at the tradition being attributed to the walter family.

"will's making it sound like joining a secret society or something." blanca commented.

"it's for charity, we do it every year," will explained, emphasizing the philanthropic aspect of their cider-selling tradition.

"still confused as to why jackie and i need a babysitter to sell apple cider," alex commented, a hint of playful skepticism in his tone, which elicited a chuckle from jackie.

"yeah, well," will sighed playfully, "you'll be glad i'm there when it springs a leak or rolls down main street or something." alex couldn't help but roll his eyes at his brother's teasing remark.

as the rest of the group departed to get ready for the day, blanca lingered behind in the barn, relishing the quietude amidst the horses, her fingers gently caressing their sleek coats. she took a moment to appreciate the peaceful ambiance of the barn before deciding it was time to head out. as she made her way towards the exit, her attention was caught by the sight of cole and his little sister, parker, a few feet away from her.

cole gently turned parker around by her shoulder to face him, sensing apprehension.

"it's my first time playing offense. what if i mess up and we lose?" parker expressed her concern, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

crouching down to be at eye-level with his little sister, cole spoke softly, seeking to reassure her. "hey," he began, his tone comforting, "like dad says, 'you can't win until you learn to lose.'"

blanca, witnessing this heartwarming interaction, remained quiet, not wanting to intrude on the poignant moment between the siblings.

"that's what pee-wee football is about," cole continued, emphasizing the valuable lessons of resilience and growth. "learning how to lose, getting back up, and winning."

parker looked at her brother.

"okay, nobody starts with the super bowl," he added with a hint of humor, eliciting a chuckle from parker. "but... if you're nervous, which i know you won't be, you look up into the stands, and you'll see me eating popcorn and cheering you on. front row center. cross my heart."

with a genuine promise, cole handed parker the football he had been holding, his reassurance instilling confidence in her. grrateful for her brother's support, parker thanked him before darting off excitedly towards the house, her spirit uplifted by cole's encouraging words and his unwavering promise of being there to cheer her on.

blanca made her way out of the barn, the distinct sound of her mary janes clicking against the stones and rocks as she approached cole. as she drew closer, cole grunted in discomfort, causing Blanca to pause mid-step.

concern etched across her face, blanca quickly scanned the situation and noticed cole's pained reaction as he clutched his knee while attempting to stand up.

observing as he made his way towards the paddock, seemingly intent on being alone. blanca, despite her concern, she recognized his desire for privacy and chose not to intrude further. she turned and quietly made her way back into the house.

as blanca entered the home, she found jackie, isacc, lee, and george, who appeared stressed while on a phone call. settling into the kitchen with the group, jackie posed a question that caught blanca's attention.

"what does 'slashing and burning' mean?" jackie inquired, directing her question at lee.

lee paused from peeling his fruit, considering the explanation. "it means we set a fire to kill the pests," he explained, his tone matter-of-fact.

blanca listened in, absorbing the conversation, intrigued by the agricultural topic being discussed. george's explanation shed light on the seriousness of the situation, emphasizing that the 'slashing and burning' method was a last resort in dealing with pests. his hope rested on a new pesticide that might thwart the moths before they caused damage to the roots of the plants.

as the conversation among the teens concluded, they dispersed, each heading off to their own tasks. the howard sisters decided to retreat upstairs to their room, exchanging greetings with katherine on their way up.

climbing the stairs, blanca halted in her tracks as she noticed cole standing in his room with an open door, seemingly lost in a mix of emotions while gazing at a frame. sensing her presence, cole looked up and caught blanca's gaze, prompting her to offer a small smile and wave at him.

unexpectedly, cole's reaction was to step closer and swiftly shut the door, a move that surprised both blanca and jackie, who had just arrived in the hallway to witness the interaction.

"chingate pues," blanca muttered under her breath, a mix of frustration and confusion evident in her tone, as she turned to Jackie, seeking confirmation if she had just witnessed what happened. jackie simply shrugged in response, unsure of cole's sudden change in demeanor.

choosing not to dwell on the moment, jackie led the way downstairs, suggesting they join the rest of the family. blanca followed suit, feeling a bit unsettled by cole's reaction but deciding to let it go for the time being.

blanca's day at school had flown by, and soon, the final bell signaled the end of classes. after victoria kindly offered to drive her home, blanca arrived at the Walter house, entering and making her way up the stairs.

to her surprise, as she reached her room, she saw two unfamiliar teenagers exiting, carrying art supplies. their presence in her room puzzled her, and before she could react, jackie emerged from her own room, holding a canvas.

"sorry, we had to steal these for a project," jackie apologized, a hint of mischief in her tone as she explained the situation.

"oh, that's fine then," blanca relaxed, realizing that her art supplies were untouched and that the teenagers were using katherine's instead. curious about their project, she inquired, "what are you guys working on?"

"we're creating posters for a silent auction, wanna help?" one of the teenagers responded, extending an invitation to blanca to join their creative endeavor.

as they gathered around the canvases and art supplies, blanca joined in, offering her creative input and artistic skills to help design posters for the silent auction.

almost an hour in, jackie checked her phone, excitedly sharing news with the group. "so, tony's is in for five personalized oil changes, and kylie just texted me saying monty's wants to donate an entire month of free pizza!"

blanca and the individual she learned was named skylar remained focused on their task, diligently painting the canvas. they concentrated on ensuring the yellow paint spread evenly across the desired area, their attention completely devoted to the artistic process.

jackie expressed her surprise at the warm camaraderie and support she found among the group. looking at skylar, she smiled, acknowledging the friendliness she hadn't expected, especially when compared to her experiences back home.

grace, lounging on jackie's bed, interjected, pondering when they would take a break and engage in something enjoyable. "when are we gonna take a break? do something fun?"

jackie's face turned a bit more serious as she considered the importance of the silent auction's success. "if this auction falls even a dollar short of our goal, you know erin will hold it over my head until we graduate."

blanca, intrigued by the conversation, put her brush down and inquired about erin's involvement in the student council. "wait, she's apart of student council?"

"unfortunately," jackie huffed.

"yikes, that's tough," blanca commented, sympathetically joining grace in the neatly arranged bed.

grace, wanting to lighten the mood, made a request. "guys, it's just that i had to agree to work a church barbecue tomorrow to even be here tonight, so if you could humor me? please?"

skylar and jackie awaited grace's continuation, intrigued and ready to play along.

"okay, skylar," grace continued with a mischievous smirk, changing the subject playfully. "kiss, marry, kill."

skylar and jackie exchanged a look, anticipating grace's choices. "90s keanu reeves, 90s jared leto, and 90s johnny depp," she stated, posing the playful question to the group.

the room fell quiet for a moment as everyone contemplated their choices, considering the hypothetical scenario grace had presented. "alright, so," skylar began, his tone playful yet contemplative. "i'd probably kill jared leto, marry keanu reeves, and... kiss johnny depp."

"yeah, i agree," blanca chimed in. "though, i'd probably switch keanu with johnny."

grace continued the game, directing her next set of choices towards jackie. "okay, um, jackie, your turn. kiss, marry, kill. cole, alex, isaac."

for some reason, hearing cole's name as an option sparked an unexpected reaction in blanca. a sudden urge to hit grace with the pillow on her lap surfaced, as if the mere consideration of cole in the game was enough to elicit a protective response.

skylar, seemingly sensing the tension, reacted by throwing a brush at grace.
"grace!" skylar exclaimed, his tone a mix of amusement and mild exasperation. "why are you the way you are?" he sighed, acknowledging grace's penchant for stirring up playful trouble.

grace, unfazed by the reaction, laughed mischievously at the boy's response. "come on, it's just a game," she protested with a grin. noticing the blank stares filling the room, she sighed.

"okay fine," grace sighed dramatically, flopping down onto the bed. "we can play this game after you and alex spent the whole day together," she teased, poking fun at jackie.

"alex and i are just friends," Jackie asserted, preparing to defend her stance.

"yeah, okay," blanca snorted, unable to contain her amusement at the situation.

grace shifted her attention to the teen sitting next to her, introducing a new set of choices. "kiss, marry, fuck: cole, elijah dean, and gage brooks."

"woah," blanca was taken aback by the explicit question, the unexpected scenario catching her off guard.

"grace," skylar cautioned, recognizing the potential implications of the choices.

"oh, come on," she groaned, attempting to brush off any seriousness. " we all know they're the finest guys at our school; this is just for fun."

before anyone could respond, the mood in the room shifted abruptly as benny, the youngest walter family member, barged in, sporting jackie's blue bra over his eyes. his innocent laughter filled the air as he dashed around the room, ignoring jackie's screams to retrieve her bra.

"i got your booby holder!" benny giggled, unaware of Jackie's pleas to return it. in his exuberance, he accidentally collided with skylar, causing orange paint to spill from the cup he was holding, staining his shirt in the process.

"i'm so sorry," jackie expressed, her apologetic tone filling the room before she ran out in pursuit of benny. skylar waved her off, excusing himself to the bathroom.

grace and blanca exchanged glances and burst into laughter, the unexpected antics of benny turning the room into a scene of joyful chaos. the playful atmosphere prevailed, and the shared laughter echoed in the room.

as they chuckled, the sound of benny's giggles and jackie's playful pleas resonated from the hallway, a reminder of the delightful spontaneity that often accompanied the walter household.

Athena's interlude 🫧🎀
hi guysss happy new year!
sorry i haven't updated in awhile,
i started school again😂😂🤣🥲
ik this is a filler but i'm working on
the next chapter rn :)

i also made a jacob elordi fic
if u wanna check it out 💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 12.4K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
135K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
278K 11.4K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹