Alina

Autorstwa ihidethisapp

The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian m... Więcej

Author's Note
The Cast
Alina
The Ivanov Brothers
Alexei & Alina
Antonio
Alina
Alessandro
Antonio
Alina
Antonio
The Ivanov Brothers
Alina
Antonio
Antonio
Alessandro
The Power Couple
Dmitri
Alina
The Italians
Antonio
The Lombardi Cousins
Antonio
Alina
Alberto
Emilia
Alessandro
Antonio
The Ivanov Brothers
Alina
Author's Note
Alina
Character Aesthetics
Author's Note
Alina
Author's Note
Dmitri
Bianca & Alina
Roman & Alessandro
The Messenger
Domenico
Damien
The Father Daughter Duo
Alexei
New Russians
Alina
Alessandro
Alina
Antonio
The Messenger
Anastasia
Isaac
Alessandro
Third Person
Antonio
Alina
Alina
Antonio
Alberto
Stefano
Third Person
The Sicilians
Alina
Nikolai
Alexei
Antonio
Roman
Anastasia
Dmitri
Anastasia
Alina
Bianca
Alessandro
Third person

Alina

2.7K 119 42
Autorstwa ihidethisapp

At first, the idea of a different family felt entirely impossible, but it was if it was a key to unlock many hidden memories.
I have a mommy and a daddy.
I have five brothers and cousins.
I have an aunt and uncle.
I have grandparents and friends.
I had a life outside my room, and I want it back so bad.

But am I doing the wrong thing by leaving? Anna has assured me it's for the better, but I think I'm going to miss Lexi and Dede.
I never told anyone this, but I like Lexi more, he's a lot nicer.

———

"Alina!" Alexei and Dmitri shout as they burst through my door, nearly knocking it off its hinges.

"What's going on!" Anna asks but a look from Alexei answers her question.

"We're going on a little trip, ангел," he says, picking me up from my bed and running for the door.

I'M SO EXCITED!

"Keep your eyes closed, цветок. Don't open them until we say it's alright."

"What about Anna?"

"That nasty lady can't come with us."

But she promised she'd always be with me.

"I'm scared," I whimper.

I bounce in Lexi's arms as he runs, subconsciously taking in and savoring his scent and the warmth that has brought me comfort over these past few months.

"Alina!" A man's voice screams and my brother stops in his tracks.

It's unfamiliar yet familiar at the same time. He doesn't have a Russian accent, and though I can't see him, I know the owner.

"Sandy?" I whisper.

I struggle to, but I manage to turn my head to look at his face.

Our eyes meet and I think I see tears in his.

"Drop her," another voice orders.

I don't know who the man is. He doesn't speak Russian and has a strong accent I've never heard before. I assume he's with Sandy.

Both men have shiny black objects pointed at my brothers.

The same thing is then placed to my temple and I hear a click. Dmitri is the one holding it.

"Move out of my way, Lombardi. I will sh—"

I fall to the ground.

"Run Alina!" Anastasia.

Without hesitation, I take off running down the hall in front of me.

"Run straight," Anna had instructed me earlier.

I soon get tired after not being able to run, much less walk for weeks.

I can't do this.

I hear footsteps getting closer and closer. I don't know if it's Sandy or Lexi, so I dive into a room. All the furniture is covered by dusty white cloth and everything is illuminated by a bright white circle, the moon. I haven't seen the sky in so long.

It's beautiful.

Running along the back wall of the room is a book case. There's a small cabinet on the base I could probably fit in to hide for a little while to rest. I open the door and crawl in. It's dusty and there's cobwebs but it's ok.

I readjust myself to get more comfortable but then I hear a click and I'm moving. Then I'm plunged into a world of complete darkness. The moon no longer provides me light and I crawl blindly with my hand in front of me to find anything, but it's all empty.
I fall back into the cabinet, hitting my head on the wood. I try to turn it back around, but it's stuck.

Tears begin to fall from my eyes and I can't stop them.

I'm so afraid.

I want my mommy.

Mommy held me tight when it was dark and scary.

I don't know where that memory came from, but it only makes me cry more.

I'm so afraid.

I miss daddy.

Daddy's hugs are the best.

Endless tears continue to fall.

I'm so afraid.

But I have to be a big girl. I have to see them again.

Crawling out of the cabinet, the world lights up.

Motion detecting lights?!

I feel stupid.

I push myself off the stone floor and on shaky legs, run down the empty tunnel in front of me. I keep going until I see a door.

The sign reads, "Pakhan's Office."

I don't know what a "Pakhan" is, but it's a door and I don't like this place so I'm choosing it.

Before I can open the door, it flys open and a man sprints out and I fall into the wall.

"Ouch," I groan.

Before I can pick myself up, I'm taken into strong arms. At first I struggle but then I recognize the scent.

"Daddy," I manage to say before my tears return.

It's my daddy.

"You're safe princess. I got you my sweet girl. It's alright. I'm going to get home."

"Daddy!" I continue to sob into his shoulder.

"Yes, baby. Your daddy's here and I'm not letting anyone hurt you ever again, my beautiful girl."

He's crying too.

"You look just like your mother," another voice says.

I turn my head and look at the man. I know I've never seen him before, but he seems familiar.

"You knew my belly mommy?"

"Yes, I did know her. She was the love of my life," he says voice cracking.

"Are you my belly daddy?"

He laughs.

"I will tell you everything later piccola principessa. But my name is Stefano."

Daddy doesn't let me go, and I don't want him to. 

"I love you, Alina. I love you so much and I will always rescue you no matter what."

"I love you too Daddy."

"Where do you think we should we go, Antonio?"

"The residential house is crawling with soldiers and that's where Nikolai ran to."

"But the main house isn't protected. It's chaos in there."

"There's no signal down here, I can't contact anybody."

"Can we go to the outside?" I ask.

"That could work. I can call someone to pick her up once we're out," Stefie says.

"We'll climb out the office window, it's our only choice."

Daddy and Stefie walk through the door into the "Pakhan's Office" and the place is a mess. There's glass on the floor with papers and books. I see blood too but my eyes are covered before I can see where the trail stems from.

Stefie wraps a cloth around his hand a punches the window, shattering it. He jumps first and puts his arms up to catch me.

"It's ok, Allie. I'll catch you. I promise."

Daddy counts down from three and drops me into Stefie's arms before jumping himself.

I hug Stefie's super tight. He's warm which definitely helps in this freezing environment. I really like his hugs. I feel so protected in his arms, not like my daddy though. My daddy gives the best hugs.

"Crap. We don't have anything for her. It's 14°F out," he says as I shiver in his arms only wearing my night dress.
Daddy takes off his jacket before wrapping me in it, not caring about the cold.

Just as I begin to settle down, I'm grabbed from Stefie's arms.

"Alina!"

"Mommy!"

"Oh my baby. Mommy missed you so much. I got you sweetheart. You're safe," she says through her own tears as she gets onto the motorcycle I didn't realize was in the snow.

"I'll see you later, principessa. Don't be afraid. I love you so much Alina Lombardi," daddy says, leaving a long kiss on my forehead. "Be safe, amor."

"I will," mommy kisses him on the lips. Nasty.

"Bye Stefie!"

"Hold on tight, sweetheart," mommy says.

Then we're speeding down a long, winding road.

One moment I'm in my mommy's arms, then the next I'm lying in the snow.

Everything hurts yet I'm numb at the same time.

I begin to cry.

It's so cold.

I feel Mommy's warm kiss but I can't pick up on what she's saying.

I'm so tired.

A pair of big, black boots come into my view before I'm picked up and the world goes black.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.2M 160K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
55K 1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
7.7K 165 15
Ariana Grace Russo is a 12-year-old girl who lived with her dad. Her dad took her when she was 3 years old. Since then she has lived with him in a sm...
Resilience Autorstwa Swati

Dla nastolatków

4.6M 134K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...