Multi Fandom Stories

By Lovelywriter07

do you like a ton of shows and movies but can never find a story for them? well welcome to my Multi Fandom s... More

Authors Note!!
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮: 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸: 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓷 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮: 𝓣𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓦𝓮𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓸𝓵𝓯
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 (1) 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮: 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓵 (1) 𝓢𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁: 𝓣𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯 (2) "𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼"
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷: 𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓼: (1) 𝓡𝓪𝓯𝓮𝓼 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽: 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 (2) 𝓝𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓩𝓮𝓻𝓸
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 1: 𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓭 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 2: 𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓭 (2) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓮𝓷: 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 (1) 𝓢𝓵𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷: 𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓭𝓪𝓵𝓮 (1) 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓽
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮: 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼 (1) 𝓖𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓝𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼 (2) 𝓖𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓝𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 2: 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓵𝓾𝓫 (2) 𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓵 (2) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓗𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓜𝓪𝔃𝓮 𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻 (1) 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓒𝓸𝓫𝓻𝓪 𝓚𝓪𝓲 (1) 𝓘𝓽𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓣𝓸 𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 (2) 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓪 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓔𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓤𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓐 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂: 𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓼 (2) 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓲 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓼 (1)

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 1: 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓵𝓾𝓫 (1) 𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

1 0 0
By Lovelywriter07

Name: Katleen Barlowe (Kat)
Interest: Andrew Clark
Relation: None

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓽𝓱𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓷𝓴

i'm mad, you're mad, he's mad, she's mad, hell we all are so let's be mad together.'

~ Kat

(P.S. This will be my own words instead of what all said in movie. hope you enjoy🤗)

The Punk:

Katleen (Kat) Barlowe is a girl who loves to break the rules. she loves to fight, and talk back to teachers, and any other adults. you will always see her with her best friend/partner in crime who never leaves her side.

John Bender who saved her life one time three years ago and they became tight and he loves her and she loves him but they never want to be anything. they'd rather be friends than a couple they can't see themselves together like that.

you don't want to get on Katz bad side cause she's not afraid to go to jail for attempted murder. she'll smile in her mugshot while you suffer in the hospital with a broken body and in a coma. she's been to juvie six times and one time she got sent to get scared straight but that only made it worse.

after her parents died in a tragic house fire she just got worse. nobody knows how the fire started but she does. but nobody would listen to what she knew. her parents had enemies and lots of them. nobody wanted to listen to a young teen girl who is broken and confused. because she just lost both her parents. now living with her aunt and uncle who could careless about her and are never home always traveling. they don't care what she does they just leave without a warning but always leave her with a couple thousand dollars.

she lives on the rich side of town but she could careless about hanging out with the snobby riches as she calls them. she always chose the bad kids and one day things got out of hand down at the skatepark and a boy was just walking by minding his own business who heard her screams of terror for the guys to stop. he turns over and sees one on top of her and three others holding her down. he jumped the fence and took them all. then picked her up and carried her away from there.

and since then he's looked out for her and there isn't a time when they aren't together and if one is causing trouble the other one is behind it with them. both having shitty lives and not caring about what happens to them.

narrator:

walking towards the school for detention with her best friend Bender they walk in front of a car not caring. they walk up the steps with their hands in their jacket pockets. hers a black leather jacket and his a blue jean jacket.

they enter the school and walk towards the library. 'another lovely day in detention.' bender sucks in his lip and then clicks his tongue. 'no it's not my fault. not this time.' he stops and tilts his head looking at her. she scrunches her nose and shoves him. 'it's not.' he just smiles and moves his head right back up. "sure it isn't. you didn't graffiti the school it was the ghost." the two best friends laugh as they walk in the library where others are already seated.

bender takes the table behind the preppy boy and the princess, he kicks the geek out and makes him go to another table. she takes the table behind bender. 'dick move bend.' she moves her chair back and puts her feet on the table. "oh you love me." he says as his head is turned and he winks at her. 'as if.' she rolls her eyes then looks at him and smiles. "yanno ya do." he turns around smiling.

he puts his feet in the chair in front of him and leans back. in walks the principal. "you two feet on the ground." Kat chews her gum and rolls her eyes keeping her feet on the table not caring. 'bite me!' she grins and vernon looks at her. "watch it Barlowe." he points at her. she sticks her tongue out and moves her feet off the table.

she lays her elbows on the table and puts her fists under her chin and leans forward. 'nice outfit dick you go shopping in Barry Manilow's closet?' bender laughs and some of the others do too but hide it. vernon looks at everyone and they all go silent except Kat and Bender. "you two think you're funny?" she leans her her head up from her hands and leans back. 'i think we're hilarious.' vernon grins and walks up to her table leaning his hands on it.

"two more saturdays detention." she just chuckles and leans up. 'make it six got nothing better to do.' she leans back in her chair and vernon leans up from the table. "how about two months?" she grins and puts her feet back on the table. 'sounds perfect.' vernon rolls his eye at the teen and then goes to looking at bender.

Katz POV.

got yet another detention and no it's not my fault this time. its benders he got me into trouble because he wasn't a good look out. but hey he's my partner in crime, my best friend, and the first guy i've ever been with really. but we don't talk about that we're just best friends nothing more than that.

my name is Katleen Barlowe but just call me Kat. if you call me by my full name i'll gut you like a fish. but everyone knows me as the Punk of the school. i hate following rules, love to spray paint and make art around the school. what can i say i'm an artist who wants to show off her beautiful work.

then there's bender aka john but i don't call him that he's known as the criminal. that's why me and him are a good match at being best friends. he looks out for some and i try my best to look out for him but he tells me not to worry about someone who isn't worth caring for. he doesn't have the best home life and i always have to remind him that he does matter. and he's special to me without him i wouldn't know how to get by. and that's not a lie. bender saved my life.

narrator:

vernon leaves and she makes sure he's gone for sure until she speaks to bender. 'hey bend.' he jerks his head around to look at her. she smiles and removes her hands from behind her head and takes her feet off the table. 'buck invited me to a party tonight. wanna come?' he smiles. "i'm there princess." he winks at her and then turns his head back looking at claire and andrew.

she gets up from her table and walks over to brian who looks up at her. 'whatcha reading?' she smiles at him as she leans against the table. "oh it's just math homework." he says as he looks back to his book. 'scoot it.' he moves over to the other seat and she sits in the one brian sat in. she closes the math book and leans her elbow on it and puts her fist under her chin.

'so bry tell me how did you get in here?' "oh uh." he turns his head away from her and gets all nervous and doesn't know what to say to her. 'okay then.' she turns her head and notices claire is staring at her. she smiles at her and does a little wave and claire turns her head away fast. Kat pouts and sighs loudly. "can you not do that?" the jock says as he turns to look at her. she spins around in the chair and looks at him.

'do i annoy you handsome?' "just shut up!" he jerks his head around pissed. she puts her hands up. 'oh my bad.' she jokes and laughs and bender chuckles too. "what you laughing at?" andrew asks, turning around looking at bender. "she's funny." andrew just rolls his eyes and turns his head around.

'this is boring.' she gets up from the seat next to brain and goes to the front of the room. "what are you doing?" claire asks her but kat just ignores her and walks to the door. she peaks out and sees vernon is in his office. she closes the door quietly and turns around. 'locker trip.' she skips between the tables. bender moves his feet from the table and stands up.

"locker trip to where?" brian asks her as her and bender walk past the statue. 'benders. you chumps coming or gonna sit here being losers?' she smiles then turns around following bender. "fuck it." andrew says, slapping the desk and gets up following behind them. "beats being here." brain says getting up following andrew. then allison gets up not saying a word. claire sighs and stands up. "they better not get me into more trouble." she follows after allison and all of them walk down the halls.

andrew walks beside her and she just looks at him wondering why he won't stop staring. 'do you want something?' "sorry about earlier." she shrugs her shoulders and they keep walking. 'don't worry bout it. didn't hurt my feelings.' she puts her hands in her leather jacket and looks at andrew who looks at her then they both look away from each other. 'what did you do to get in detention?' he doesn't say anything. 'okay well nice talking to you.' she walks away from him and taking her hands out of her pockets.

she jumps on benders back and he keeps his balance. he's used to her doing this. he wraps his arms under her legs and she wraps hers around his neck. "are you two like a thing?" claire asks them as she walks beside em. kat looks at her ands smiles. 'we tried it once but didn't work so we're besties. ain't that right bendy?' she ruffles his hair. and he shakes it after trying to fix it. "yep." she looks to claire who just nods not knowing what to say.

"so you like hooked up?" brian asks the two. 'geez you guys are very interested in our lives aren't ya?' she turns her head looking at brian and then back forward. "sorry." brian says as they all keep walking to benders locker. they get there and she hops down as he opens it a clever falls down and he gets a baggy at top and takes it out and hands the bags to kat who just throws them back at him.

'i'm not your trash holder.' bender just chuckles a little as he pulls out weed. "is that weed?" brian asks him. kat just smiles. 'forgot you're goodie goodies.' "come on, let's go." bender says as he walks away and kat follows after him. brian says it to allison but she says nothing and walks off following everyone and then brian.

they get down the hall and kat puts her hand in front of bender to stop him. they all see vernon taking a drink of water. she points for them to go and that's what they do. they all run through the halls and slide whenever they see vernon and run again except allison she walks most of the time until kat pulls her along and then she starts to run.

they get to a deadend with one of the school gates closed. "just had to pick this way didn't you?" bender yells at andrew. "hey man, i was just trying to help!" andrew yells back. 'guys chill!' she yells a little and everyone looks at her. 'let's all just chill. he made a mistake bend.' he looks at her. "you defending him?" he steps up to his best friend who looks at him with a serious face. 'no i'm just saying we all make mistakes bender.' he just rolls his eyes. "yeah right he's just mad because he knows i was right." "shut up!" andrew shoves bender.

she gets in between them. 'chill!' she looks to andrew and then bender. 'i'm mad, you're mad, he's mad, she's mad, hell we all are so let's be mad together.' she looks at them both who look at her and then each other. "fine." bender says as he walks up to brian and stuffs the bag in his pants and tells everyone to make a run for it. 'bend what do you have planned?' he just smiles and pays her shoulder. "don't worry i got this. now go.' he runs off and starts to sing. they all run back to the library. they flop down in their seats before vernon comes back with bender.

"this delinquent decided to take a joy around the halls." he pushes bender forward. "hey watch it." bender says turning around looking at veron very pissed. "what you going to do about it?" vernon just smiles as gender sucks in his lip. "you're just a no good piece of nothing." bender just looks at him as vernon goes on. "you'll never get anywhere. and nobody cares about you." kat swallows getting angry.

'i care.' she speaks up and everyone turns to look at her. she stands up and walks over standing beside bender. she crosses her arms. 'don't you think you're being a little too harsh?' vernon just chuckles and looks at her. "you're a no good either punk." she just looks at him and keeps a serious look on her face. "lost your parents in a fire. became a little delinquent punk. hanging out with this loser." he points to bender. "and you live with people who could careless if you were dead or alive." she bites her lips keeping herself contained not to punch her principal right now.

"hey leave her alone!" bender yells at veron who turns his head to look at him. he just smiles. "always going to protect her huh? what you gonna do when she leaves you just like everyone else." 'you're a dick!' she uncrosses her arms and pushes him back he catches himself. bender holds her back. tears fall down her face. 'for one don't you ever talk about my parents!' she yells as she cries. everyone in the room is silent. 'for two, don't you ever talk to him that way!' she yells at him again. vernon just nods his head.

"very well." veron says as he straightens his clothes. "just be quiet and do school work." he turns around and leaves. bender turns her around and hugs her. he rubs her back as everyone in the room is silent and they hear the door shut. she isn't the type to cry in front of others but when someone brings up her parents she can't help it.

they pull away and he wipes her tears away. he lifts her face up to look at him. "it'll be okay." he gives her a soft sweet smile then kisses her forehead. "let's roll a j." he says pulling away she smiles and nods. 'i'll be in the loft.' she points up and bender just nods as she walks off and up the stairs. dangling her feet on the side leaning her forehead against the railings. bender gets the weed from brian and goes to the table. and realizes he doesn't have any papers.

he sighs and moves back in his chair. "hey Kitty Kat!" he yells towards kat who looks down at him. "got any papers?" she nods and leans up reaching in her bra and grabs a paper of blueberry papers and throws them down to bender who catches them. "thanks gorgeous." 'no prob.' she says as she leans her head against the railing again and bender starts to roll.

"hey." andrew says turning around to bender. "what? i'm trying to do something." he motions his head at the joint. "will she be okay?" bender stops what he's doing and looks up at andrew. "yeah she's tough." he goes back to stuffing the weed into the paper then lifts it up to lick it. "is it true?" claire asks him as she slowly turns to look at him. bender stops licking it and lays it down.

"about her home life and parents, yeah."  he grabs another paper and starts to roll again. "just don't bring it up alright?" he says before he licks the second one to seal it. "she hates talking about it and crying in front of people." he lays the second one down on the table. nobody says anything. he just keeps rolling and she just stays sitting up there now leaning against a bookshelf.

♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.5K 86
Comment ones you want me to do! I'll do any fandom I know. If I don't know it, I will let you know immediately. Tell me what you think as well! This...
117K 1.3K 36
Fandoms included are written in the first part. Will do preferences if requested. I will most likely not do smut, just like I said in my Vikings im...
212K 3.1K 66
➵ Preferences, imagines, headcanons, smut... ➵ Character X fem!reader ➵ Avengers, guardians of the galaxy and more ➵ Please don't be ghost readers! M...
78.6K 1.5K 54
(Slow Updates) Tired of not seeing your favorite girls in fanfics? I can fix that. I'll only do girls from fandoms I'm familiar with. Requests are op...