Hired |N.H|

By PretentiousNiall

When you're hired to be Niall Horan's girlfriend you would think it's simple, throw a few fake hugs here, thr... More

-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 6
-Chapter 7
-Chapter 8
-Chapter 9
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
-Chapter 20
-Chapter 21
-Chapter 22
-Chapter 23
-Chapter 24
-Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
-Chapter 27
-Chapter 28
-Chapter 29
-Chapter 30
-Chapter 31
-Chapter 32
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37
-Chapter 38
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40
-Chapter 41
-Chapter 42
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44
-Chapter 45
-Chapter 46
-Chapter 47
-Chapter 48
-Chapter 49
-Chapter 50
-Chapter 51
-Chapter 52
-Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
-Chapter 57
-Chapter 58
-Chapter 59
-Chapter 60
-Chapter 61
-Chapter 62
-Chapter 63
-Chapter 64
-Chapter 65
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68
-Chapter 69
-Chapter 70
-Chapter 71
-Chapter 72
-Chapter 73
-Author note
-Chapter 74
-Chapter 75
-Chapter 76
-Chapter 77
-Chapter 78
-Chapter 79
-Chapter 80
-Chapter 81
-Chapter 82
-Chapter 83
Chapter 84
-Chapter 85
-Chapter 86
-Chapter 87
-Chapter 88
-Chapter 89
-Chapter 90
-Chapter 91
-Chapter 92
-Chapter 93
-Chapter 94
-Chapter 96
-Important Author note
-Chapter 97
-Chapter 98
-Chapter 99
-Chapter 100

-Chapter 95

8.9K 290 209
By PretentiousNiall

"Niall stop!" I yelled as I saw him making a snowball. "Don't you dare!" I warned as I ran to the door of his childhood home. This happens each time we either get into the car or get out of the car. He is so petulant I swear. 

"Niall!" I screamed when he got me in the back. "You bastard!" I yelled and tried to turn the door but it was locked. Fuck. His mum must be out doing some last minute shopping for Christmas. I groaned, knowing Niall held the only way to my freedom; to heat, dry clothes and cuddles. 

"Niall, please, let me in." I whined and turned around only to be hit in the face by a snowball. "Niall James Horan!" I yelled, balling my fists at my side as my body began to shiver. He put his hand over his mouth as he giggled because he obviously didn't mean to hit me in the face. He smiled at me as he threw the last snowball he had made. I just glowered at him, not even flinching when it hit my chest. 

He laughed loud, tipping his head back as he did. "Your face." He giggled and then walked towards me. "I'm sorry." He came and wrapped his arms around me. I glared up at him just wanting him to let me inside because it was fucking freezing. 

"Just let me inside!" I exclaimed,  looking up at him. 

"Calm your tits, blondie." He smirked at me and nudged me. 

"Don't call me blondie, blondie." I snapped at him as he unlocked the door and let me in. I hate when he calls me blondie and he knows it. He hasn't called me it for ages though. 

"I'm a bleach blonde. I'm a fake of the blonde community so you can't call me that." Niall said as he let me go into the house first. Well, he didn't have a choice, I shoved past him and went inside. 

"I'm still gonna call you blondie for as long as you call me it." I say to Niall as I ran up the stairs to his room and he followed me. 

"No, because if someone dresses up as me, say for halloween, you're not going to call them Niall you're going to call him or her by his name." Niall said to me and I rolled my eyes. 

"Not if you didn't know their name, you'd call them Niall and what has this got to do with the fact you colour your hair?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow. 

"Just proving a point." He shrugged as he sat down and pulled off his shoes. 

"You're still a blondie." I said to him as I took off my clothes and went to his wardrobe, choosing his clothes to wear instead of my own because they were bigger and cosier. 

"Yes Jenny, of course you can steal my clothes and wear them." Niall rolled his eyes and I giggled. 

"I deserve them after you threw snowballs at me and made me all cold." I pout as I pull on one of his nice and warm sweaters on. I wrapped my arms around myself and smiled while he eyed me up and down. 

"I love when you wear my clothes." He quietly said and once side of his mouth inched upwards in a half smile motion. 

"I love when I wear them too." I smiled at him. He walked over and gently pulled my hands from around myself, replacing them with his own. 

"Let's go downstairs, make hot chocolate and cuddle by the fire." Niall smiled. I nodded and then followed him downstairs. He made us some instant hot chocolate and we sat by the fire as we drank. I sat crosslegged on the couch next to him and when we were done I took our cups to the kitchen, leaving them in the sink and then coming back and sitting closer to Niall. 

"S'up darling." He smiled and eskimo kissed me. I reached forward and tentatively pressed my lips to his. He wasn't surprised at all and immediately began to kiss back, cupping my cheek in his palm and deepening the kiss. He pulled me closer to him and buckled his hips against my thigh. 

"Niall, what are you doing?" I asked against his lips. 

"M'horny now." He whined and kissed me harder. 

"Can't do anything love, s'the time of the month." I say to him and pat his cheek. He groaned loudly, tipping his head back and then stomping his legs against the floor like a child. "Niall, calm down." I chuckle and press my palm against his knee so he would stop stomping. 

"I want you." He pouted and looked over at me. 

"No can do boy. We are not having period sex." I said to him and he scrunched his nose. 

"Ew.." He grimaced and I nodded. 

"Yeah, I know." I chuckled and climbed on his lap. "Here, I can still get you off." I say to him and start to  unbutton his jeans, slowly pulling the zipper down. He smiled and helped me push them down slightly along with his boxers after a few minutes of palming him. I gently kissed him again as I pulled down his boxers. 

"Fuck." He groaned when I grasped his and he kissed me back harder. We kept kissing and kissing while I gently fondled with him until we heard the door open. "Fuck." Niall cursed but it wasn't in pleasure this time. He quickly pushed me off him and stood up and just as he was zipping his pants up Maura came in, holding her shopping bags and frowning at him as he buttoned his trousers. 

"I was just doing some last minute shopping." She eyed him. "Did I interrupt?" She raised an eyebrow. 

"No." I said at the same time Niall said "Yes." Very loudly and clearly. She chuckled and then almost dropped her bags with how heavy they were. 

"Niall, help your mother." I said to him as I watched her struggle. He gave me the death glare before he  went and took all the bags off her, taking them to the kitchen for her and then coming back to me. 

"I hate you so much." He jumped on the couch beside me again and wrapped his arms around me. 

"You love me really." I patted his forearm and kissed him gently again. 

"Yeah, I know." He sighed and fake pouted. "I love ya too much, ya wee blondie." He giggled and I swatted him. 

Why did I agree to spend Christmas with this goose?

Oh yeah, that's right, I fucking love him!

____________

"Wake up babe!" Niall exclaimed, jumping up and down on the bed to wake me up. "S'Christmas morning." He smiled and kissed my forehead as I opened my eyes. I smiled up at him and he giggled like a schoolgirl. 

"Well Merry Christmas." I smiled up at him and briefly kissed his lips. 

"Merry Christmas darling." He grinned and bit his lip. He seemed to look pretty ecstatic. "Will we go downstairs?" He asked, running his hands through my hair and smiling widely at me. I nodded and kissed his cheek, standing on and pulling on one of Niall's sweaters. 

"I got you a really crappy gift by the way." I said to him and blushed, taking the bag it was in out of our suitcase. 

"I didn't get you a very great gift either." He shrugged taking out bags from his wardrobe and looking over at me. "Come on, me mam will be waiting." He smiled. I followed him down the stairs and downstairs was his mom who was in the kitchen getting Christmas dinner ready. 

"Oh Merry Christmas." She said to us and gave us both a massive hug and sloppy kiss on the cheek. 

"Mammy stop." He whined, wiping his cheek where she had left some lipgloss. 

"Go get dressed Niall, Greg and Denise will be over once Theo has opened his presents." She said to him and swatted his back with the dishtowel she was holding. "They won't want to see you in your boxers." She said and Niall blushed. 

"Jenny's not wearing much either." He pointed to me and I looked at him as a blush creeped up my cheeks. 

"She's more decent than you." Maura chuckled while I glowered at Niall. He groaned and ran up the stairs coming back in a pair of sweatpants. 

"Is that better?" He asked him mom who nodded and smiled. 

"Brilliant." She grinned and he rolled his eyes and took my hand, leading me to the sitting room. He sat down next to me on the couch and pulled me onto his lap. 

"Here." He opened the bag and pulled out a square package and handed it to me, his chin rested on the top of mine. I slid off his lap to open it and sat crosslegged on the couch as I did.  I smiled brightly when I saw a book, the cover had a picture of Niall and I and on top in stick on foam letter was 'I love you'. 

I looked at Niall and he was bright red in the face, looking down at his lap, seemingly embarrassed. I opened the book and inside on the first page was the first photo Niall and I ever took together. Under it was Niall's handwriting, looking like he tried to do it as neatly as possible. 'I know I was a dick to you then, but I still thought you were a perfect ten.' I blush when I read it and smile up at Niall. 

"Aww Ni." I coo and kiss his cheek. 

"There's loads more." He coughed and blushed again. I turned the page to see more pictures of us. I flipped through and saw he had printed out pictures of us from every date we had and from every award show. There were even pictures of just us that the paparazzi took. Under them all he wrote something. 

The second was was a picture of us from one of the first times I went out in public with him and I had a panic attack. It was when he was hugging me and telling me everything was going to be okay. 

'In this moment my hands were trembling, my first love, you were resembling. 

Those first few touches, had me in your clutches. 

It had me scared, so I never dared, 

to put forth my love and let you take me above.' 

"Niall!" I exclaim and hug him. "This is the cutest thing ever! This is the best ever gift!" I say and hug him tightly. He blushed and hugged me back. 

"Well, I did try." He giggled and rubbed my back. 

"This must of taken you hours Ni! How did you?" I ask. 

"A lot of time and effort. And a lot of hiding it from you." He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. 

"There's so many photos." I grin and flip through it again. 

"I know, a memory book for our first year together." He smiled and wrapped his arms tighter around me. "Cause it's almost a whole year since I met you." He whispered against my hair. "And it's been the best year of my life." He smiled widely. 

"So now I have a book I can look at whenever I'm sad and I can be reminded of the best thing in my life." I smile and flipped to a random page, only to find it was a picture Niall had taken of me while we were on that date in that place he booked for us, the one where he asked me to be his girlfriend. 

'I had tried many times before, to show you how much I adore; 

the way you laugh and smile, it would make me run a mile. 

I finally asked you out, with all the courage that I could mount. 

I had many, many doubts, which you only made worse. 

When you kept saying no, I was broken, so

when you finally said yes, I felt like a mess. 

I almost cried, because you were finally mine. '

"Niall!" I hug him tight "They keep getting better and better!" I tell him and wipe under my eye where a tear was because he had put so much thought and effort into this. 

"I'm glad you like it." He smiled and when his mother came in, followed by his brother, Denise and Theo, he quickly put the scrapbook back into the bag and smiled sweetly at everyone who came in. We all greeted each other and sat down to exchange gifts. Theo was happily sitting on the floor playing with some toy he got and didn't engage in conversation with anyone. 

When it was my turn to give Niall his present I blushed deeply and handed him the card, feeling like it was the worst present in the world. He opened it and smiled widely because I had gotten him two tickets to see Derby in some championship or something. 

"Aww Jenny." He cooed and hugged me. 

"You didn't have to, thanks." He smiled and kissed my forehead. I know he can get them whenever he wants and very easy but I just thought we could go together as a couple as I have never been to a football game before and I would love to share the experience with him. "Are we going together?" Niall questioned, with  a wide smile on his face. 

"Well, that's what I had planned." I say and kiss him gently, but only for a few seconds because there was too many people in the room. 

"I got you something else." He whispered into my ear and smiled, bending down and picking up a small box and handing me it. I looked up at him a little shocked he had gotten me something else on top of the amazing present he had already gotten me. I smiled as I unwrapped it and then open the box once I had all the paper off it. Inside was a gold locket. It looked beautiful. "Niall." I whispered in a smile as I peered at it. 

"What is it love?" Denise asked and I turned the box and showed her the locket. "Awk Niall, that's adorable." She commented and he blushed. 

"That's not the best part." He said and took the box gently out of my hands. He took it out and handed me it, telling me to open it. I opened it as gently as I could not wanting to break it. Once I had opened it I saw inside a picture of Niall and I. We had our cheeks pressed against one another and we were smiling brightly at the camera. On the other side was a two dates '21-4-2015'  and '21-7-2015' 

"What's the date?" I asked him. 

"The first is the day you signed the contract and became a part of my life." He whispered into my ear so his family couldn't hear and kissed the top of my head. "And the second is the day I asked you to be my girlfriend." He smiled. I blushed and looked down at him. 

"How did you remember the date? I didn't even remember." I blushed and looked up at him. He shrugged and blushed again. 

"I just thought those were the two most important dates in our lives together so I thought that I should put them down because without the first one, we wouldn't even be here right now because we wouldn't of met and all that jazz. And the second one because I asked you to be my girlfriend." He grinned all proud of himself. 

"You two are so adorable." Maura cooed at us making me blush. He really did out do it with the gifts, didn't he? They were the best presents I ever received. 

What I like about Niall is, even though he can afford it he didn't buy me extravagant gifts, instead he dug through his heart and came up with the cutest gift ever. He did buy the locket and it looked expensive but what I mean is he put a lot of thought into it and I love him for that. 

I lightly traced over the front of the locket and smiled up at him. "Here, let me put it on ya." He grinned and took it from my hands. he gently gathered my hair and lifted it to the side. He then took the locket and placed it around my neck, tying it carefully and then putting my hair back where it had previously been. 

"There, perfect." He smiled and kissed my shoulder that was showing. "Now you have to promise to wear it everyday, blondie." He grinned and held out his pinkie to me. 

"Promise, blondie." I smiled and wrapped my finger around his. 

It really was the best Christmas I ever had. 

______________________

A/N Sorry I haven't updated for soooo long but I was busy and jet lagged and tired haha ! Hopefully now the updates will become more regular but guys :( We are near the end of hired and I can't believe it !!! Feels like yesterday I started it and thank you soon much for almost 300k that means soooo much to me, I  can't even put it into words! 

Okay, this is where I have a little announcement for you all :) Hired is ending, butttttt, there is a sequel coming :) It's not going to be anything like hired but it is going to have Niall and Jenny in it! I can't tell you what it's going to be about yet because I can't ruin the end of this book for you ! But once this book ends, you'll understand! That's if you all want a sequel? I made a cover and named it and everything but that's only if you guys want it! I mean theres no point writing it if nobody will read it hahah ! 

So anyways, don't forget to vote and comment and tell me in the comments if you want it or not :) It's up to you readers at the end of the day ! If I get enough of you wanting it i'll do it :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 843 41
After reluctantly returning home from abroad Amarachi is forced to confront all the unpleasant trauma of her past, including fighting the white-hot a...
216K 9.7K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
44.3K 2.7K 67
"Pretty girls don't light their own cigarettes." "Too bad I'm not out for a smoke." Valerie: A sweet, innocent girl who deserves all the lo...
4M 18.8K 37
Violet might just be the happiest person alive—and that's without hot young pop-stars interfering. When Violet keeps literally bumping into THE Zayn...