DxD: Innocent Sin

By RockyJMoon

Innocent Sin In another world, the hero and his party confronted the Ruler of Demons, Demon Queen Nixia. She... More

~Disclaimer~
0: Prologue
~Bio~
1.5: What Happened?
2: Have I Awakened?
3: Leave Me Alone!
4: A Fight Unveiled in Night

1: My Reason of Hatred

1K 45 10
By RockyJMoon

Some parts of this chapter is inspired from "A Mask Hides Many Things" by ChaosOTD

--------------------------------------------------------

You were walking down the street. The moon's light shine on you. Your eyes were empty, almost like that of a corpse.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now we see you walking down what looks like a road made of candy. You were also wearing a black dress with gold accents.

Y/N: "Strange dream. But it's been a while since I had a decent one."

You explore a bit.

Then you step into a white room. Then a gummy bear appears.

Y/N: "Hm?"

The gummy bear smiled and lunged at you. You flinched and pushed it back, causing it to explode. Candy bursts out of it.

Y/N: "Coooooool."

You look at it.

Y/N: "Do I wanna?.......Nah."

You leave.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You wake up in your bed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You walk down the stairs in your school uniform. Your uniform consisted of a skirt and leggings, mainly because you wanted to look the part of your feminine body, and to just piss people off.

Your mother was watching the news of a man that had been murdered.

Mom: "Aren't you gonna grab something to e-

You slam the front door.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You were walking and eating an Onigiri you bought from a conbeni. Luckily, they were pretty neutral towards you.

You walk to your school, Kuoh Academy. Some students glare at you.

Y/N: God. Everyone here pisses me off.

????: "Y/N Himura."

Y/N: Shitori Souna. The student council president. I'm not sure if she hates me like everyone else. But she's still pretty strict when it comes to rules.

Souna: "I've told you before not to eat stuff when you walk through the gates."

Y/N: "Yeah yeah, it's set's a bad example. I get it."

Souna: "Then why do you keep doing it?"

Y/N: "Am I not allowed to eat breakfast. If I starve, that's on you."

Souna: *Deep Inhale*

You stuff the rest of your onigiri into your mouth.

Souna: "Seriously, don't do it again."

Y/N: "Bye." You turn around and leave.

-Timeskip-

You walk out of class. Two girls walk by, and other girls screech.

Y/N: Rias Gremory and Himejima Akeno. Two of the hottest girls in school. I do not fucking care. I know they're apparently friends with that bitch, Sayako. Stupid bimbos, just like the rest of them.

You walk towards your next class. Then someone sucker punches you.

The culprit was a group of bullies lead by Hiyama Daisuke, another bully who would often spread rumors about you. He and his gang drag you to the bathroom and beat you up. Then Daisuke drags you to one of the toilets and dunks your head in.

Daisuke: "You like that huh, you little pervert!"

Then one of them kicks you and they all leave.

You collect yourself and wash your face.

Y/N: "God, this sucks. Everyone here sucks."

You look at the mirror.

Y/N: "I could kill them." You smile, and your eyes turn clear. "I mean I would be doing this world a favor."⬇️

Your eyes turn back to brown.

Y/N: "What? Why did I just say that?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You make it to class.

Teacher: "You're late. Hiyama told me you've been peeping on girls again."

The students glare at you.

Teacher: "Detention."

You sit down.

Y/N: This school already has perverts, yet I'm the worst one. Screw everyone. Honestly, why do i even stay here?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Student Council Room-

Tsubaki: "You think Himura has a Sacred Gear?"

Sona: "It feels like it. It's almost like the same energy surge from last night."

Tsubaki: "You mean.."

Sona nods.

Sona: "I shall go inform Rias this."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You were sitting on the roof eating a bento you bought.

Y/N: "Money is starting to get thin. I could get a job, but who would hire me."

Eating up here is a lot safer than eating in the cafeteria.

Barely anyone comes up here, mainly because you place a restriction sign on the door. It was the perfect getaway......Except when it was raining.

Y/N: "If I don't get money, I'll starve to death. Who am I kidding? No one is gonna miss me when I'm gone."

The birds tweet around you as you sit there in silence.

Y/N: *Hum* "🎵You're gonna miss me when I'm gone🎵"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Occult Research Clubroom-

Rias: "Interesting."

Sona: "It appears to be....different in a way. Almost like Hyouddou in a way."

Rias: "True. But he's not a murderer."

Sona: "We don't know that yet."

Rias: "That same energy spike appeared around the murder scene."

Sona: "Even so.....What should we do?"

Rias: "Considering they killed someone. I say we strike while the iron's hot."

Sona: "That is a bad idea."

Rias: "Why?"

Sona: "Himura may not even know it, it could've been accidental. Hyouddo had idea what was going on when he awakened his Sacred Gear."

Rias: ".........You're right."

Sona: "The least we can do is monitor Himura for now."

Rias: "Alright. That can be arranged. Such a shame they're worse than Issei. We can't let someone like that in our Peerage."

Sona: *Sigh* "I'm going to stop you right there. I've been thinking. Have you actually......seen Himura do all that stuff?"

Rias: ...........

Sona: "So far, I've just seen them get harassed by the student body."

Rias: "For good reason. I mean Sayaka has said it herself, it's why she tolerates Issei so much."

Sona says nothing and gets up.

Sona: "I better get going. I volunteered to watch over than in detention. Mainly because no one else will do it." She leaves.

Rias smirks.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You were walking in the halls. You run into none other than your ex childhood friend.

Y/N: God damnit.

Sayaka: "Oh no. They filthy pervert is following me again!"

She backs away in "fear". Daisuke, who was with her, gets in front of her. Then a small crowd forms, glaring at you.

Daisuke: "I thought I told you to stay away, bastard!"

Y/N: *Scoff* "Just fuck off already, along with that lying bitch."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N: Did I just say that out loud?!

Student A: "How dare you!"

Student B: "If anyone's a liar, it's you!"

Tears start to form in Sayaka's eyes.

Daisuke than punched you, then everything turns black.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You were in detention. You had a red mark on your face from earlier, hell it even earned you more time in detention. Sona was sitting there watching you. People have heard she was gonna watch over you, and they of course warned her not to let you touch her.

Sona: "May I ask how you got that mark earlier? I was told you fought someone."

Y/N: "No I didn't. Someone punched me, that's it. Who am I kidding, she's just like everyone else."

Sona: "What do you mean?"

You flinched. just like earlier, you didn't mean to say that last part. It's almost like your inner thoughts are starting to spill out.

Y/N: "Nothing. Believe what you want."

She noticed your hand shaking.

Sona started thinking. She wanted to confirm her suspicions.

Sona: "To my understanding. You were sent here for being late to class after peeping on girls again."

Your hand clenches in anger. Sona noticed.

Sona: "And tomorrow, you're stuck with me again, after you were stalking Maizono and getting into a fight with Hiyama."

You clench your teeth.

Y/N: "I wasn't stalking her! Why would I even stalk her in the first place?! I hate her guts!"

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N: I did it again!

Sona: *Sigh* "I knew it. How long has this been going on?"

Y/N: "Heh?"

Sona: "Can you elaborate why you were late to class?"

Y/N: "You alrea-

Sona: "I want to hear your story of events."

You were surprised by this.

Y/N: "Well...I was walking. I didn't wanna be around Maizono's friends. Then Hiyama and his gang beat me up in the bathroom.....and....other stuff."

Sona: "......Did you go to the nurse's office?"

Y/N: "They didn't let me in. I'm a fast healer anyway, so why bother?"

Sona: "Did you tell the teacher?"

Y/N: "I tried. They never listen."

Sona: ".......I see..."

Y/N: "Believe whatever you want. Why even bother?"

Sona: I knew it. I always thought something was fishy. That look on his face. It's almost as if he's given up. If he's just like what everyone says he is, he would've done something to me right by now. "Look....it seems you've learned your lesson today. We shall conclude your detention tomorrow."

Y/N: "Huh?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You were walking in the halls. You pass by Hyouddo on your way out the school.

Hyouddo suddenly felt intense pain his arm.

Issei: Come on, why now?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You made your way home.

Father: "Oi! I got a call from school! You wanna expl-Don't you ignore me!"

Smack

He smacked you across the face.

Father: "You're grounded! No dinner for you!" He grabbed you, and threw you into your room.

-The Next Day-

You walked into your class.

The teacher wasn't present.

Issei: Does Y/N really have a Sacred Gear? Is that why my arm acted up yesterday. Prez did tell me to keep an eye on him. Good thing we're in the same class.

Daisuke: "Himura! You better not have done anything to Shitori!"

Male Student C: "You better not have!"

Girl Student D: "Honestly, you're just as worse as Hyouddo."

Issei: Now that I think about it. Has Y/N.....always been treated like this?

Matsuda: "Yo, Issei."

Motohama: "I got my hands on the necessities for our porno party later, dawg. You in?"

Issei: "As good as that sounds....maybe another time."

Daisuke grabbed your homework.

Y/N: "Give me back my homework!"

Daisuke: "Bullshit, this is obviously a list of girls you plan to assault."

Y/N: This bastard.

He then ripped it up into pieces, and threw them in the trash.

Daisuke: "You're safe now, ladies."

Issei was about to step in.

Issei: 'Hey, th-

A chair suddenly hit Daisuke from across the room.

The culprit was none other than you.

The room fell silent. You then walked up, grabbed the chair, and started beating him with it.

Daisuke: "Stop!"

Whack

Daisuke: "Sto-

Whack

You ignore his cries in pain, your face was cold and your eyes were clear.

Issei: "Hey...that's en-

You glare at him.

Murayama and Katase, two members of the Kendo team, got up.

Murayama: "That's enough! Put th-

You swung the chair in their direction, stopping them in their tracks. You turn to Daisuke.

Y/N: ⬇️

Y/N: "Do that again.......

<To Be Continued|

............or you're dead."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 510 12
This is my first story about a random thought I had: one morning I think what could happen if someone like Akame happened to be in DxD so I will abou...
224K 2.9K 15
High School DxD: Lunar Eclipse~Piece of Scarlet Glass Moon Y/N Gremory, the younger sibling of Rias Gremory and Sirzechs Lucifer. You didn't have an...
85.4K 2.4K 13
Y/n, huge buff cat boy, through a serious of misunderstandings, ends up as the new body guard for K/DA. This is not like the other bodyguard stories...
20.1K 1.2K 5
In which a prophecy long forgotten by the Gods is resurfaced, and messed up the already messed up life of Toni Stark. 2...