A Twist of Fate (BTS Taehyung...

By YeongHee7508

It all started with a simple mistake, a twist of fate, that changed their lives. Y/N is a normal 21 years old... More

Intro
CHARACTER AESTHETICS~
Who is Kim Taehyung?
Please don't leave~
I killed someone
A ride with cops
A Call
The Funeral
Are you my Sasaeng?
God Promise
You have an accomplice
You've gone crazy
I must have killed him again
You should tie him with this
Stockholm Syndrome
Signing a contract?
Who is this chipmunk?
I want new clothes
Why is it repeating again?
Who was it?
Your severance pay is out
Anyone can sing
I'm done now
We need to move out
You want me to write a letter?
I'm Kang Mi Yeong
Do you like her?

Are you really Kim Taehyung?

173 18 61
By YeongHee7508

Y/N's POV:

I was laying on the bed in my room. Suddenly the phone started to ring indicating that someone was calling me. I brought the mobile phone to my vision angle and looked at the caller I'd to find that it was that section chief fucking Lee.

"Hello?"

"Even till the end, what's wrong with you Yun Y/N? I told you to return your employee badge."

Shit! I forgot about that.

"Ah! I'm sorry. I was struck in a situation th-"

"You still make people tired until end. Useless bitch!"

How dare he? My jaw clenched hearing this.

"Listen to me you old hag! Who are you to order me around? I was being polite till now. But that doesn't mean that I'm weak and can't beat the shit out of you. You already owe me a lot. Give respect and take respect. That's it! And yeah, about the employee badge, I would send it via express delivery."

"How dare you talk to me like that! And you can't send badge by express delivery. Come here right now and return the badge! What a slut!"

"I won't come. I said that I'm struck in a situation. And when you're talking to me like that, I'll definitely not. Do whatever you can. I have nothing to loose. But you still have too much to loose if I expose your treachery towards company which you were doing since last 3 years. What do you think that you will leak our project ideas for money and nobody would know? So mind your words."

"I'm sorry Y/Nssi! But please return the badge today. I'm requesting you. By express delivery, it would reach here by tomorrow. But today is the last day."

"Okay Mr. Lee, I'm coming." Then I hung up the call and got up to change.

__________________

I stepped out of my house and closed the door behind. When I turned around, I saw someone in front of me. It made me scared seeing someone suddenly.

It was Jungkook. I sighed in relief. Does he want pork belly?

"I said that I'm not making pork belly!" I told him in an annoyed voice.

"It's not that. I wanted to ask a question to you shorty." He said.

Huh? Shorty? How can he call me short? I'm not that short. Okay I'm a little short but not that much. I'm fuckin' 5'5" feet tall.

"First of all, I'm not shorty. You are the one who is a giant anaconda. So you feel like normal people are short. Second, ask about what are you curious?"

"Okay Y/N, I wanted to ask you that why is there a celebrity in my neighbour's house?" He asked.

What!? He knows. Oh no! I'm screwed for. Think Y/N, think! Why is there a celebrity?

Fuck! My sexy brain can't think of any excuses right now.

"I'll explain it to you later." I said and went from there towards my ex-working place, Kayo coffee company.

_________________

When I reached there. I hurriedly went towards elevator as Mr. Lee's office is on 4th floor. But the elevator was going up. It would take a lot of time to come down again. I didn't have that much time.

So I ran towards stairs. I was literally running on stairs like a crazy. I can't leave Taehyung alone for a long time. The employees passing by stairs were looking at me. But do I care?

When I reached there. I hurriedly knocked and went inside. Then I placed my employee badge and turned my heels on to leave after bowing.

"Miss Yun! Take your belonging too!" He said.

No, I don't have time for that.

"I'll take them some other time." I replied with a fake smile and quickly went out.

___________________

Author's POV:

Jungkook was watering the flowers on his roof while thinking about something. He looked at her house.

Taehyung's POV:

I was sitting on the floor still tied. But at least now she has stuffed a clean cloth inside my mouth instead of that filthy sock.

Suddenly my gaze went towards a window which was a little high. Through that window, I could see that someone was walking on the adjacent roof. But only legs of that person were visible, not face. Maybe he can help me. Yeah, it was a 'he'.

So I tried to make some noise for him to notice me.

"Heysbdnssnslook......"

But he just walked away from there. I guess he didn't heard me. I sighed through the stuffed cloth.

Jungkook's POV:

I was walking on my roof. Suddenly I heard some sounds. I guess these were from Y/N's house. So I walked towards her door.

Author's POV:

Jungkook opened the door and entered inside to see Taehyung there tied in ropes and a cloth was stuffed inside his mouth. He was aggressively trying to say something.

He came and leaned to match his level. He looked at him carefully and pulled out the cloth from his mouth. Taehyung coughed a bit after the cloth was taken out.

"Thank you!" Taehyung said.

"Are you Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook asked while looking in his eyes.

"Yes, I'm Kim Taehyung." He replied.

"Are you really Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook again asked.

"I'm really Kim Taehyung, so please untie this." He said eyeing towards the rope.

"You're really, really Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook asked again while narrowing his eyes.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook in disbelief.

"What the fuck else he want me to say?" Taehyung thought.

"You are awfully doubtful. Do you think that there's another luxurious face like this in Korea?" Taehyung said with a little raise in voice.

"In the last three years, the hallyu star, Kim Taehyung who received acting, entertainment, popularity, singing award and grand slam in all broad casting stations, also voted the #1 actor that all producers want to work with, not only famous in Korea but in Europe and southeast Asia,.....that's me." He said in one breath.

After saying this in one breath, he took a deep breath. He was so furious at that time. But he calmed himself down and smiled at Jungkook hoping that he would believe him now.

He was, in fact, looking totally crazy to Jungkook.

Jungkook was still silent nor he was doing anything. It made Taehyung confused.

"Anyway, I'm really him, so untie thus quickly!" Taehyung yelled.

But Jungkook still didn't say anything. He was just staring at Taehyung.

"Please.....please?" He pleaded.

Jungkook sighed and opened the ties of his legs. But his hands were still tied.

"Thank you" Taehyung said and stood up. He ran outside happily like a crazy.

He went outside on the roof. The Sundays were hitting his face, which was not washed from so many days.

"Wow! I'm finally outside." He said while feeling the cool breeze on his skin.

"I'M SAVED.......I'M SAVED........I'M FINALLY SAVED!" He yelled in happiness.

"It's a relief. The air is so fresh." He said. But suddenly he heard someone's voice.

"H-how d-did y-you....h-how?"

He looked at his side to see Y/N standing there.

"Hey, you! You're over now!" He said to her.

"Calm down first!" She said while coming near him.

"Hwy, hey, don't come near me. Don't come near me. I said don't come close."

Till then, Jungkook had also came outside. Taehyung went towards him and said.

"Look here. Look at her. She is the woman who kidnapped me."

Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung's shoulder and poked his inner cheek with his tongue.

"It was right." Jungkook said.

"It's over for you. There are two guys here now!" Taehyung said and grinned in happiness.

TO BE CONTINUED........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
78.5K 2.5K 31
Apart from The normal world Exists a world called Mafia world. In this world when a person enters he/she can't come out. This is story of mafia king...
65.2K 1.4K 39
What happened if one day Y/N fell in love with someone she didn't expect. ONE DAY: Jungkook:"Fine I will marry Rosรฉ" . . . . . . Y/N:" JUNGKOOK PLEA...
112K 2.4K 33
Life was great, You were a famous idol, had the best boyfriend and your fans accepted your relationship. You had it all. That was until it was all sn...