Riding Through Tevyat (Ghost...

By GOD911

After successfully escaping from Hell, Johnny Blaze finds himself in a completely different World. Will he ab... More

Prologue
BIO
Ch-1 The City Of Freedom
CH-2 The Knights Of Favonius
Ch-4 Same Shit, different World
Ch-5. Same shit, Different World pt. 2
Ch-6 The Devil and The Dragon

Ch-3 The Bard and The Demon

453 3 14
By GOD911

Johnny: And Who you might be?

???: I am Just a Bard, nothing more.

Johnny: Yet you know me and You need my help.

Bard: Well...uh...Yes!

Johnny: (sigh) Alright, Bard. Cut the crap, Who are you and how can I help you?

Bard: My name is Venti. And I have a favor to ask.

Johnny: Yes?

Venti took a Deep breath and stared into Blaze's eyes.

Venti: You are the guy who can turn into Flaming Skull demon?

Johnny was surprised by the question. He was very suspicious of this so called Bard.

Johnny: How did you know this?

Venti: Let's say That Outrider wasn't the only one who saw your Transformation...

Johnny: (sigh and continues sipping his drink) Why you need my help?

Venti sits down on the chair and began to speak.

Venti: There is a vast mountain, engulfed with ancient ruins and snow-capped areas not so far away from Mondstadt city. The place is Called Dragonspine. Here. (Gives him the map of the entire Mondstadt)

Johnny: And? What am I suppose to do?

Venti: Lately, strange activities have been going there...

Johnny: Then Report the knights not me...

Venti: I believe you might be very familiar with those activities.

Johnny: How so? (Sips his drink)

Venti do you know this symbol?

Venti showed blaze a demonic symbol on the paper, which caught Johnny's attention.

Johnny: Where did you see this?

Venti: On one of the stones near a cave. 

Johnny finishes his drink and gets up.

Venti: where are you going?

Johnny: (Turns to Venti) Dragonspine.

With that Johnny Left the Tavern, leaving Venti Alone.

Venti: Oh well...(Turns to bartender) One more drink please?

Outside, Blaze was running, as he felt Ghost Rider creeping inside him, wanting to come out. He kept running till he was in the outskirts of the city, he dropped on his knees as he felt His body melting till he was nothing but bones and flames, his screams turned into demonic roar. The Ghost Rider stood up and looked at the direction to Dragonspine. He summoned his motorcycle and began to ride off.

TIMESKIP

In the midst of the frozen landscape of Dragonspine, where icy winds howled and snow-covered peaks loomed, Ghost Rider rode forth on his flaming motorcycle. After seeing the symbol drawn by Venti, it could only mean one thing. The Past demons will never stop following him. Once he arrived at the cave with same Symbol craved on the entrance.

Ghost Rider began to walk inside the cave, after some time, He met with Blood and dead bodies everywhere. He continued walking Till he reached the end where he saw Cultists praying to the Same Satanic Symbol. The Cult Leader saw the Ghost Rider's arrival and quickly Ordered the members to deal with him. Ghost Rider Got off from his bike, flinging His hellfire chains at the Cult members, Burning them to crisp. After, dealing with the Cult members, Blaze turned his gaze to The Cult leader. The leader backed in fear and began to whisper some Demonic Chanting.

Suddenly Ground began to tremble and a demon emerged from the depths.

GR: Jesus...Fuckin' Christ...

Ghost Rider turned to Leader, flinging his chains at him and bringing him closer. Ghost Rider stared into the Leader's eyes as he shouted.

Ghost Rider: Feel the pain of those you have harmed tonight. FEEL THE PENANCE STARE!

Leader: No...No...NO...NO!

Ghost Rider used his Iconic Penance stare, forcing the leader to suffer all the pain and misery the cult leader inflicted on others through the his entire life. His soul was obliterated, burning his body down slowly, but painfully, till he was nothing but ashes.

Ghost Rider turned his gaze to the demon who was summoned. its body was made up by the people who were sacrifices. He could hear their cries, Men, Women and children, he could hear it all. Ghost Rider knew he was too late in saving them but he can atleast end their suffering. The demon began to charge towards the Ghost Rider at full force, but Ghost Rider tackled and wrapped his chains around the neck of the Demon.

Ghost Rider: Burn.

Ghost Rider unleashed his fiery breath as he spoke. The flames began consuming the demon, as it tried to fight back but was in vain. Soon, screaming of the victims were heard from the creature till it was nothing but ashes. Ghost Rider walked out of the cave and turned back into his human form. 

Johnny: Christ...So...Cold...

Johnny began to warm himself thanks to powers, he continued walking and till he saw Venti waiting for him.

Johnny: You?

Venti: Well done, Blaze. 

Venti smiled as he looked at him, his gaze shifted to the surroundings as he spoke.

Johnny: What happened?

Venti walked past Blaze as he spoke.

Venti: Its...gone?!

Johnny: What's Gone?

Venti: (turns back to Blaze) When you arrived here..did you...uh... you saw anything... Something like the remains of a dragon, you know...Large bones....Dragon skull.

Johnny: Pretty sure no...

Venti: That's strange...

Johnny: Why? what happened?

Venti: (sigh) Sit down. I got a story to tell. (Pulls out his Lyre)

TIMESKIP.

Johnny: Okay, Let me get this straight, Durin was a shadow Dragon who invaded Mondstadt and was slain by another dragon named Dvalin. His corpse fell over this mountain thereafter leading the mountain. Now his remains have suddenly disappeared from the mountains....Wow...

Venti: Yep. That's all. I wonder how...? who could have done this?

Johnny looked over to the frozen river, where he could see his reflection as Ghost Rider.

Johnny: I wonder..

MEANWHILE

Somewhere in Teyvat, nestled among lush landscapes, stood a quaint cottage—Yet, unknown to the world, a sinister presence lurked within its cozy confines. 

???: Look what we have here...

A decaying corpse speaks as he turns to the remains of the shadow dragon, then back to the Family, who were chained up. Scared.

Corpse: (evil Smirk) Now, Now, don't cry. I am about to resurrection of one of the most feared Creatures in this world and I need an Audience. So, everybody comfortable?

A crying child turns to mother.

Child: (weeps) I-I thought Grampa died!

Mother: He did die, sweetie...

The mother tries to move closer to her child, trying to comfort him.

Mother: That's not Grampa....

The corpse laughed as he touched the dragon's skull. Soon, hollow eye sockets began to lit up red.

Corpse: What a glorious day, to be alive...isn't it?

The decaying corpse laughed as he saw dragon coming back to alive.

BACK TO MONDSTADT CITY

Johnny was still drinking at the Angel's shares. He cannot Hide the fact he loved his place. The drinks were better than the ones he had in his world. As he was drinking, he heard a feminine behind.

???: Excuse, Mister...I see you don't look a citizen of Monstadt. If you don't mind, Can I sit with you? 

Johnny turn to see a young woman with light blue hair and yellow eyes. She wears a black and white outfit with long sleeves and shorts and long black boots and black gloves. On her head is a black headband with a white accessory and her right shoulder holds her vision.

Johnny: Sure, Lady...

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 83 12
(Tokyo Ghoul x Ghost Rider) Eighteen year old Johnny Blaze just wanted to leave it all behind. However, he soon finds himself roped into the supernat...
8K 264 37
This is the story of how Korbyn Eveangeline (Eve) Cunningham, a ghost rider, met Izuku Midoryia and manages to be incorporated in his life story of b...
320K 4.3K 36
Two Siblings living with their Drug addict parents, Izuku and Izumi have lived The literal Hell on Earth But Izuku caring for his Sister Protected H...
806K 33.8K 65
001 ━ ❝A LOVE SO POWERFUL IT MAY BE YOUR LAST❞ once you reach the very end of genshin impact, you advance onto the next level, right into the game...