Information & Stuff about The...

JuanDeleon250 द्वारा

This Book will be showing some Stuff and Information about the Universes (aka @JeymisPeixoto's Crossover Stor... अधिक

Beginning Page
AU Soap's Bio
New Weapons for Future Stories
New OC #1
Daniel Almagro & Terminus Outcomes
Task Force Tyrants
Ideas for BMJ1.5: TS-OA!

Heroes from Universe #1

40 2 0
JuanDeleon250 द्वारा

So before I will start to make that newest Idea page which will be featuring that Newest Upcoming "IMP Turned Kamen Rider" Spin-Off & Sequel Crossover Story Idea for PatrickEstvo on Wattpad, I decided to show Those Heroes that are from 4 Crossover Stories. 2 of them are made by JeymisPeixoto, while the other 2 are made by PatrickEstvo, both of which are on Wattpad.

(The Name of Universe #1): The "Rising From Betrayal/Lincoln Decade: Invasion of the Union-Verse/Pick Your Card in Musutafu" Universe.

(The Crossover Stories which are a part of this 1st Universe): Rising From Betrayal, (Made by JeymisPeixoto on Wattpad). Lincoln Decade & Lincoln Decade: Invasion of the Union-Verse, (Both made by PatrickEstvo on Wattpad). Pick Your Card in Musutafu, (Made by JeymisPeixoto on Wattpad).

(The Main Heroes of this 1st Universe): Lyon Bardot-Midoriya/Spade Ace, (JeymisPeixoto's OC). Ignacio Phelipe/Gosei Blue, (JeymisPeixoto's OC). Arnie Darling/Kamen Rider Leangle, (JeymisPeixoto's OC). Dimitrio Albani/Kamen Rider Odin, (JeymisPeixoto's OC). Yurgen Bismarck/Kamen Rider Decade, (JeymisPeixoto's OC). The Multiverse Heroes (From both "Rising From Betrayal" & "Pick Your Card in Musutafu" made by JeymisPeixoto). Zach Snow (JeymisPeixoto's OC) & His Allies. The Op40 Team, (My OC Team). Izuku Midoriya. Tsuyu Asui/Froppy. Setsuna Tokage. Nemuri Kayama/Midnight. Yu Takeyama/Mount Lady. Himiko Toga. Megatron (Shattered Glass). The Decepticons (Shattered Glass). Pyra. Mythra. Nazo. She-Ra. Blue Ranger. Team Lincoln Decade, (PatrickEstvo's Crossover Team). Mulkiewicz's Bravo Squadron, (My OC & Crossover Team). The Ultra Warriors, (My Crossover Team in JeymisPeixoto's "Pick Your Card in Musutafu" Story). Cervix Trevino/Darthquake the Cyborg Killer (My "Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance" OC). The DarKaiju Warriors, (A Good Version that's one of KaijuMaster20's Groups). The Dark Avengers, (A Good Version that's one of JeymisPeixoto's Groups). The Black Ops Team, (My OC Team). The Anti-Hero Squad, (A Good Version that's one of KaijuMaster20's Groups). The Guardians of the Globe. Mark Grayson/Invincible. The Royal Woods Resistance (PatrickEstvo's Crossover Team).

(The Main Villains of this 1st Universe): Class 1-A (Evil AU, except for the ones that were mentioned in that "The Main Heroes" part). Class 1-B (Evil AU). The League of Villains. The Pro Heroes (Evil AU). The Huntsmen & Huntresses (From JeymisPeixoto's "Rising From Betrayal" Story). The Ozluminatti (From JeymisPeixoto's "Rising From Betrayal" Story). Jonathan Irons/Gundam Eternal (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare). The Atlas Corporation (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare). Commander Striker (My Star Wars OC). Gate. Dynamo. Ferhan. Vile. Yamato Zankoku/Kamen Rider Glaive (tok-kun5147's OC). Captain James Gunsman (Jetttwelve11's OC). Lincoln Black/Kamen Rider Dark Decade. Samuel Rodriguez/Jetstream Sam (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance). Jack Krauser (Resident Evil 4). Sheev Palpatine. The Joker. Sigma. Optimus Prime (Shattered Glass). The Autobots (Shattered Glass). Daniel Almagro (Son of General Diego Almagro from Call of Duty: Ghosts). HUNK. Albert Wesker. Union Academy (From PatrickEstvo's "Lincoln Decade: Invasion of the Union-Verse" Story). The Cartoon Network Villains. The Nickelodeon/Nicktoons Villains. Gabriel T. Rorke. Kamen Rider Nightmare (WAMred's OC, I think). Silver Blood (WAMred's OC, I think). Commander Andy Taylor (My "Atlas Corporation" OC). The Loud Family (Evil AU). Vlad Masters/Vlad Plasmius. Sheldon Plankton. Denzel Crocker. Professor Calamitous. The Neon-Federation. Sigma's Winds of Destruction.

For those of you guys that wanted to know, this will be taking place after the events of JeymisPeixoto's "Pick Your Card in Musutafu" Crossover Story, which is 5 Years Later. It'll also be right after that The Epilogue Chapter of the "Pick Your Card in Musutafu" Story, where after both Spade Ace's Team & Mulkiewicz's Bravo Squadron were done helping out some People, they along with their Friends & Family were suddenly transported into The Merged Universe (The one that is from JeymisPeixoto's "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" Crossover Story), where they learned that The Villains they've defeated have, yet again, came back to life, and that they have joined Forces with The Ultimate Villainous Alliance/The U.V.A. & More Villains that are from The CrossHero-Verse. Thankfully, The 1st Universe Heroes will join Forces with Blitzø's Ultimate Merged-Verse Group/The B.U.M-V.G., The Ultimate Heroic Alliance/The U.H.A. & Their Allied Forces as well.

When the 1st Universe Heroes had joined Forces with The Ultimate Heroic Alliance/The U.H.A., they'll obtain some Troops that were given to them by some of The U.H.A. Members. These are what those Troops will be looking like:

*Futuristic Task Force STALKER/Ghosts Soldiers (The 1st Variants), (From The "Call of Duty: Mobile" Video Game Universe).

*Futuristic Task Force STALKER/Ghosts Soldiers (The 2nd Variants), (From The "Call of Duty: Mobile" Video Game Universe).

*Futuristic Fire-Resistant Soldiers, (From The "Call of Duty: Mobile" Video Game Universe).

*Futuristic Hooded Allied Fighters (The 1st Variants, aka White Variants), (From The "Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)/Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)/Call of Duty: Warzone 3" Video Game Universe).

*Futuristic Hooded Allied Fighters (The 2nd Variants, aka Black Variants). (From The "Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)/Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)/Call of Duty: Warzone 3" Video Game Universe).

Also while The Main Villains from The 1st Universe will be joining Forces with The Ultimate Villainous Alliance/The U.V.A., the Soldiers that are from The Neon-Federation will have some Newer Uniform Designs that'll be looking like this:

(A/N: This is a Gmod/Garry's Mod Picture that's called: "Advanced Federation", which was made by someone who is known as: "GordonFroman17" on DeviantArt).

Before I'll end this page, here is a Picture I've found on DeviantArt that could be used for The "Rising From Betrayal/Lincoln Decade & Lincoln Decade: Invasion of the Union-Verse/Pick Your Card in Musutafu" Universe (aka Universe #1):

This was made by someone who's known as: "Marioexpert" on DeviantArt, and this Picture is called: "New Super Smash Bros. Universe" where it's about other Crossovers in the Super Smash Bros. Series. I like to think that this should be in Universe #1, where some of these Characters that are on this Picture should be from Universe #1.

I'm hoping that JeymisPeixoto will find this Newest Idea of mine to be very to him, and if it'll also help him with his upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story as well. If any of y'all have any thoughts about this newest Idea of mine, please tell me in either the Comment Section below, or The Private Conversation instead. And like always on all of my Wattpad Books, Peace Out Everyone!!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

178K 5.3K 103
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
4.2K 61 53
(What is this. a freaking art profile now? It might as well be sense I can't complete/continue a dam book lol) Welcome all you boys and girls. Welcom...
384K 10K 12
One helluva day, A peculiar demon was found by an imp alongside a female hellhound. Working with them, you then received a mission. That is to be a...
131K 2.1K 26
bl . Taekook 🔞🔥 បម្រាម:ក្មេងក្រោម18ឆ្នាំ🙏 សូមអភ័យទោសរាល់ពាក្យពេចន៍មិនសមរម្យ🙏🔥