Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorpora...

By WeaselSnipes

When Y/N was young he and his siblings lost their parents. To find out how it happened Y/N started to become... More

Love Interest
Winner
Bio
Beware The Beast From Below
The Creeping Creatures
The Secret of the Ghost Rig
Revenge of The Man Crab
The Song of Mystery
The Legend of Alice May
In Fear of the Phantom
The Grasp of the Gnome
Battle of the Humungonauts
Howl of the Fright Hound
The Secret Serum
The Shrieking Madness
When The Cicada Calls
The Wild Brood
Where Walks Aphrodite
Escape From Mystery Manor
The Dragon's Secret
Nightfright
The Siren's Song
Menace of The Manticore
Attack of The Headless Horror
A Haunting In Crystal Cove
Dead Justice
Pawns of Shadows
All Fear The Freak
The Night the Clown Cried
The House of the Nightmare Witch
The Night the Clown Cried II: Tears of Doom!
The Hodag of Horror
Art of Darkness
The Gathering Gloom
The Night on Haunted Mountain
Grim Judgement
Night Terrors
The Midnight Zone
Scarebear
Wrath of the Krampus
Theater of the Doomed
Aliens Among Us
The Horrible Herd
Dance of The Undead
The Devouring
Stand and Deliver
The Man in the Mirror
Nightmare in Red
Dark Night of the Hunters
Gates of Gloom
Through the Curtain
Come Undone
15 Years Later...

Web of the Dreamweaver

1.4K 36 25
By WeaselSnipes

Horbert Feist was sleeping when he started to have a nightmare.

Horbert: Wait. No. H-how did you find me? No! No!

He wakes up.

Horbert: He's after me! I gotta get out of here! I gotta get out of here!

He gets out of bed and runs.

Horbert Wife: Horbert, if you're going to the bathroom, please put the seat down when you're finished.

Horbert drives his car through the glass as he speeds off as he crashes through a gate.

Horbert: I have to find a way out!

He drive through Crystal Cove.

Horbert: After all these years, I can't let him get me!

He then drives to the Crystal Cove Assurance Bank.

Horbert: What? Huh? No! No! No!

He jumps out of the car just before it crashes into the building as his car and the bank is destoryed. He then see the person coming out from the fire.

Horbert: No. No, not you! II thought you were gone!

He had very white skin, sharp teeth and black messy hair, with glowing red eyes. He wore a black suit with a cape. He had almost the appearance of a vampire. He carries a glowing purple orb. 

The next morning, Y/N woke up in Blake's house. Y/N asked permission to live with them and they agreed, and Y/N asked for one more and they agreed. Soon after Daphne and Y/N went to Shaggy's house where the others were waiting. Hot Dog Water had her eyes closed.

Shaggy: Like, keep your eyes closed A bit longer. Ok, open 'em.

She opens her eyes revealing the gang and desserts.

Gang: Surprise!

Shaggy comes in with long hair.

Shaggy: Pancake bolognese?

Scooby puts Hot Dog Water on the chair and Shaggy begins to feed her.

Scooby: Ah, nice back rub?

Hot Dog Water: Uh, what's this all about?

Everyone's faces turned sad.

Hot Dog Water: V? What's going on?

Velma: Well, um, Marcy... remember how I brought you in to take Daphne's and Y/Ns places? Now that's Daphne and Y/N are back, I-we...

Marcy left the house as Velma chased her.

Velma: Marcy, I'm sorry. I fought for you to stay. But, well, it's always been the six of us.

Hot Dog Water: Forget it. Velma, I knew things were temporary. I thought maybe you and me...

Velma: You and I.

Hot Dog Water: Yeah, right, whatever. It's just, I never really had a friend before, and I was hoping you would put our friendship before Mystery Incorporated. But I guess not. See you around.

She leaves as Velma goes back inside. Hot Dog Water then calls Mr. E.

Hot Dog Water: E? Yeah, it's me. No, it happened just like you said. Moment Daphne and Y/N came back, I was out. Don't worry, I got it handled. I got Velma right where I want her, and she doesn't suspect a thing.

Inside Shaggy and Scooby are eating.

Daphne: We never had to kick someone out of the gang before. I feel too bad to even eat.

Shaggy and Scooby: Us, too!

Y/N looks at them and raises an eyebrow.

Fred: Hey, guys. You know what always makes me feel better?

Gang (Expect Fred): Traps?

Fred: No, traps! All we need now is a reason to set them.

Shaggy looks at a newspaper.

Shaggy: Hey, gang, look at this. Last night Horbert Feist, prominent banker, drove his car at high speed into the crystal cove bank.

Scooby: Why would he do that?

Daphne: I don't know and I don't care, but a mystery is just the thing we need now to wipe away our skull-crushing guilt.

Fred: I'm in. Velma?

Velma: Sure, I could use a little soul cleansing right about now.

As the sheriff locks Horbert up, the gang arrives.

Sheriff Stone: Horbert Feist, I must advise you not to say anything until your lawyer arrives. And don't say anything then, either!

Fred: Hi, Sheriff Stone.

Sheriff Stone: What are you kids doing here?

Y/N: We've come to ask what you know about Mr. Feist.

Sheriff Stone: What? Look, who said I knew him? I've never seen him before in my life. All I know is he's a thief, and he belongs behind bars.

Shaggy: A thief? Papers didn't say anything about that. What'd he steal?

Sheriff Stone: Nothing I could find, but you don't need to steal something to be a thief.

Y/N: There are so many things wrong with what you just said.

Horbert: Come on, Bronson. You've known me for years! We grew up together. You know I'd never steal anything.

Sheriff Stone covers his ears.

Sheriff Stone: La, la, la, la, la, la, can't hear you la, la, la, la, la.

He walks away.

Fred: Mr. Feist, can you tell us what happened last night?

Horbert: Everything was normal. I was asleep, and then I had this terrible dream.

In Horbert dream he wakes up in a maze as he runs only to see the Dreamweaver.

Dreamweaver: I've come for you, Horbert.

Horbert runs only to see the Dreamweaver in front of him.

Dreamweaver: Breath of frost.

The ball he holds shoots and affects Horbert and he freezes and the Dreamweaver whispers in his ear.

Dreamweaver: Level 99.

Horbert: And the next thing I knew, I was driving my car into the bank.

Shaggy: That's the weirdest dream I've ever heard, and I've had some pretty weird dreams.

Horbert: I loved that car... more than my own children! And now it's gone. Gone!

He cries as the gang goes to Fred's house.

Velma: Feist's alibi is pretty weak, and that dream What does level 99 mean?

Shaggy: How would I know?

They entered and Fred's house was still a mess.

Daphne: Fred, I think you've had a break-in! They wrecked the place!

Fred: What? Whew. At least they didn't touch anything.

Y/N looks at Daphne.

Y/N: It's been like this for a while now.

A silhouette watches them and then leaves. Soon after, Francilee is running in a dream in the same maze until she encounters the Dreamweaver.

Dreamweaver: No one can escape, Francilee.

The Dreamweaver uses an orb.

Dreamweaver: Ropes of binding!

A rope appears.

Francilee: No! It can't be! You can't be back!

The rope grabs her.

Francilee: Please. Please. This can't be happening!

Dreamweaver then whispers in her ear.

Dreamweaver: Twenty-sided dice.

The next morning, Francilee is on TV.

Francilee: Now, no meal is complete without cornbread stuffing. And the best cornbread stuffing in the world is Francilee's Cornbread Stuffing! Made from my little ol' super-secret family recipe handed down through generations. And the super-secret about Francilee's Cornbread Stuffing is there ain't even no corn in it!

Everyone gasps.

Francilee: Oh, my goodness, why did I say that?

She then falls asleep. Sheriff Stone turns off the TV as he is with the gang.

Sheriff Stone: Lying about there being corn in your cornbread stuffin' that's what we in the sheriffing world call fraud! I think.

Francilee: Oh, Bronson, how can you do this to little ol' me? We've known each other since we was chillun!

Sheriff Stone: What?! I've never seen your face before in my life!

Daphne: But it's on the box in your hand.

Sheriff Stone: What box? What hand?

They just look at him.

Sheriff Stone: I-I have to go now to destroy this very tasty evidence.

Scooby: Uh, we'll help!

The gang goes up to Francilee.

Daphne: Mrs. Jackson, tell us what happened.

Francilee: It's a mystery. Took me a nap this afternoon, and I had this frightful dream! When I woke up, I was on the TV, and everyone knew my recipe! I loved that secret stuffin' recipe more than my own chillun, and now it's ruined!

Velma: Did your dream by any chance involve a labyrinth, spells, a purple orb, and a mysterious inhuman mage?

Francilee: Yes, exactly! Did the pointy-eared freakwad say anything? Yes, he said, "twenty-sided dice. " First Horbert, now me? I don't know who all's doing this, but I know who all will be next Melvin Keisterbaum.

Daphne and Y/N: Melvin Keisterbaum?

The gang gets in the van and Daphne drives as fast as she can to Melvin's house.

Daphne: Mr. Keisterbaum lives in the big house next-door to my parents. We have to warn him!

They arrive at Melvin's house.

Daphne: We're here.

Y/N and Daphne run up to the house and knock on it.

Y/N: Mr. Keisterbaum? Hello? Are you in there?

Daphne: Guess he's not home.

They begin to walk away when the house explodes knocking everyone backwards. Y/N helps up Daphne.

Y/N: You, okay?

Daphne: I'm fine.

Velma notices something.

Velma: What's this?

She picks up an unusual broken lightbulb in the wreckage.

Velma: A broken light bulb? Never seen one like this before.

Melvin: My mansion!

The gang sees Melvin.

Melvin: My beautiful mansion! I loved that mansion more than my own children If I had any.

Daphne: Mr. Keisterbaum, what happened?

Melvin: Who knows? One moment I'm asleep on the couch, the next I'm standing in the garden with an empty canister of napalm.

Y/N: Did you have any dreams?

Melvin: Yes! I was in a labyrinth, and there were spells, a strange glowing orb, and a terrible monster! He was saying one word over and over "Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver!"

Velma: Level 99, twenty-sided dice, Dreamweaver. What's the connection?

Shaggy: Like, what are you asking me for? Do I look like the kind of nerd that plays crypts and creatures?

Fred: Crypts and creatures? Isn't that the nerdy fantasy role-playing game that nerdy nerds play?

Shaggy: Like, it, um, I...

Y/N: Shaggy, what are you hiding?

Shaggy: Ok, fine. Like, yeah. I was a closet C and C player. I used to roll the dice every night.

Shaggy (Flashback): Come on, saving throw. Shag dog needs a new pair of +5 forks of feasting.

Shaggy's mom knocks on the door.

Paula: Norville? What are you doing in there? Norville?

Shaggy (Flashback): Mom! Like, no, mom! No! Don't come in! Please don't come in!

Shaggy: Then, one day, I thought my science teacher was a bugbear, and I smote him with a magic missile.

Shaggy (Flashback): I smite thee with magic missile! Magic missile! Magic missile! Magic missile! Magic missile!

Shaggy: Roll crit. Yes. Double damage! Ha, ha, ha, ha! And that's when I knew I had to quit.

Scooby: It's all right to be a nerd, shag dog.

Sheriff Stone arrives as Melvin runs up to him.

Melvin: Bronson, he's after us. You're next!

Sheriff Stone: I don't know what you're talking about. I don't even know you. Who are you, strange little mustached man?

Melvin: It's the Dreamweaver!

Sheriff Stone: What? No. No, it's not possible. The Dreamweaver? The Dreamweaver? Ohh. Kids. Kids, you gotta help me. If the Dreamweaver is back, I can never sleep again!

In a flashback, a young Sheriff Stone and his friends play C and C.

Young Bronson: Ok, you've defeated the goblin warriors and now stand in the lair of the diabolical Dreamweaver. What do you do?

Young Melvin: I use night vision to check for traps.

Young Francilee: I drink a large potion of health.

Young Horbert: I cast detect magic, on my butt!

They all laugh except Bronson.

Young Bronson: If you guys don't take this seriously, I'm gonna take my soda and my dice and go home!

All (Except Bronson): Sorry, Bronson.

Young Bronson: The Dreamweaver, lord of the sleep realm, with his mystical orb of power, stands before you ready to cast you into the abyss.

In the present, Sheriff Stone finishes telling the story.

Sheriff Stone: And now the Dreamweaver's come out of the game to finish what he started! And I'm next.

Scooby and Shaggy: Whoa.

Velma: But why would he go after you guys?

Sheriff Stone: Aren't you paying attention? It's because we stopped playing C and C. We turned our backs on imagination. Because we grew up!

Shaggy: Like, let's never grow up, Scoob.

Scooby: Uh-uh, never.

Velma: We'll go investigate what this light bulb thing is. Shaggy, Scooby, stay here and make sure the sheriff doesn't fall asleep.

Shaggy and Scooby: Got it.

The gang exits the house and gets in the van when Velma gets a call, and she answers it away from the others.

Velma: Mr. E?

Mr. E: I thought you were the smart one, Velma, but you're making mistakes.

Velma: I'm smart enough to trust my friends. Mystery Incorporated is a team. That's why I gave Fred the piece of Planispheric disc.

Mr. E: A team without Hot Dog Water? That was wrong move number two. Maybe I misjudged you, Velma. Maybe you don't want to save your friends. Maybe you don't want to save Crystal Cove. Maybe you-

Velma hangs up on him and goes to the van.

Fred: Who was that?

Velma: Wrong number.

She gets in and they drive off. They pass a jewelry store.

Y/N: Can we stop right here, really quick?

Fred: Why?

Y/N: Just need to pick something up.

They stop as Y/N runs inside and soon after comes out. Meanwhile Shaggy and Scooby were getting snacks.

Shaggy: Soda pop.

Scooby: Check.

Shaggy: Sugary snacks.

Scooby: Check.

Shaggy: Scary movie.

Scooby: Check.

Shaggy: Insomnia, here we come.

They then all fall asleep and wake up in the maze.

Scooby: Huh? Wha? Huh? Where are we?

Sheriff Stone: The lair of the Dreamweaver. It's exactly the way I designed it.

Shaggy: Next time, design something less scary.

Scooby: And put in a snack bar.

Sheriff Stone: I remember the layout perfectly.

Scooby and Shaggy follow Sheriff Stone as they see an exit.

Sheriff Stone: There's the exit.

Fire comes out stopping them as the Dreamweaver face emerges.

Dreamweaver: Welcome back, Bronson. Time to cast you into the abyss.

Shaggy: Like, run!

Dreamweaver: Polymorph!

Shaggy turns into a rabbit as they continue to run but the Dreamweaver appears.

Dreamweaver: Flesh of stone!

Sheriff Stone turns into stone as Scooby runs.

Dreamweaver: Crashing tide!

A massive wave of water comes in.

Scooby: Uh-oh!

Y/N splashes water onto Scooby, Shaggy, and Sheriff Stone waking them up.

Fred: Way to go on keeping sheriff stone awake, guys.

Shaggy: We just met the Dreamweaver. He is one scary dude.

Velma: Sheriff, do you have your Dreamweaver drawing with you?

Sheriff Stone: It's right here with my character sheets and dice. A C and C player is always ready to play.

Shaggy notices something.

Shaggy: Wait a minute. Hey, Scooby-Doo, which hand did the Dreamweaver juggle his orb with?

Scooby: Uh, his right. No, left.

Shaggy: Sorry, sheriff. It seems you're not quite the cryptmaster you thought. The Dreamweaver holds his orb in his off hand, not his main.

Y/N: Uh, in non-nerd speak?

Daphne: It means this Dreamweaver is a righty, but ours is a lefty.

Velma: Sheriff, it's time to face your fears one more time.

Sheriff Stone was running through the maze.

Sheriff Stone: Keep running. Don't look back.

Sheriff Stone nearly gets hit by fire as the Dreamweaver chases him.

Dreamweaver: Rain of fire!

Fire blocks his way as Dreamweaver approaches.

Dreamweaver: I've waited for this for a long, long time. Game over, Bronson.

Sheriff Stone: Time for some magic of my own.

He takes off his mask revealing Fred.

Fred: Confess, Dreamweaver.

Fred takes off his mask revealing Shaggy.

Shaggy: Like, confess.

Dreamweaver: What?

Shaggy takes off his mask revealing Daphne.

Daphne: Confess!

The Dreamweaver backs up as Daphne takes off her mask revealing Y/N.

Y/N: Confess.

Y/N takes off his mask revealing Velma.

Velma: Confess!

She takes off her revealing Scooby.

Scooby: Confess!

The Dreamweaver trips and drops his orb and it shatters as Horbert wakes up screaming.

Horbert: I confess! I did it! I did it! I'm the Dreamweaver!

He then sees the gang, Sheriff Stone, and the people he has hunted as Fred wears a helmet on his head.

Fred: Busted.

Horbert: How-how did you know?

Velma: In all the dreams, the Dreamweaver held his orb in his left hand. But when we looked at everybody else, guess what they're all righties. You're the only lefty in the bunch.

Daphne: This type of light bulb is used to stimulate rem sleep. You used them to create this, a dream machine, which allowed you to project yourself into another person's dreams and manipulate them.

Y/N: It cost you millions of dollars, which you loaned yourself from your own back. Then you drove your car into your bank, blowing it up to cover your tracks.

Shaggy: Like, the only thing we don't know is why.

Horbert points to his friends.

Horbert: It was all your fault!

In a flashback a young Horbert shakes the dice.

Young Bronson: Horbert, the Dreamweaver raises his orb, ready to cast his smiting spell. Make a saving throw.

Horbert throws the dice, and it lands on a twenty. Horbert cheers but the dice moves to a one.

Young Bronson: The Dreamweaver laughs as he casts your broken, lifeless elven body into the eternal abyss.

Young Horbert: Nooooo!

Horbert: I loved that elf. I loved him more than my own children! And you took him away from me. You were all part of it! So, I vowed to take away the things you all loved. And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you, you role-playing nerds!

Hobert wife wakes up.

Horbert Wife: Horbert, what are these people doing in our bedroom?

Hobert: Go back to sleep, dear.

He is then taken away as the gang arrives back at Fred's house.

Shaggy: Like, man, I really feel Mr. Feist's pain. Losing your C and C character is intense.

Scooby: It's ok, shag dog. It's ok.

They see the door is wide open.

Velma: Fred, you left the door wide open.

They enter and see the house is cleaned.

Daphne: Fred, when did you hire a maid?

Fred: I-I didn't.

Shaggy: Then, like, who cleaned?

???: We did.

Out from the shadows comes Brad Chiles and Judy Reeves.

Daphne: Fred, is that...

Y/N: Brad Chiles and Judy Reeves?

Fred: Mom? Dad?

Brad: That's right, Fred.

Judy: We're your parents.

Brad: And we're back.

Fred stares at them in shock. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 42 8
Rex and the Mystery Inc. gang meet a horror writer who invites them to go back to his hometown for the Autumn Fest, where they learn that one of the...
16.8K 162 10
Walter, Jane, and their 3 kids are invited to a new amusement park, Spooky Island for a much needed family vacation. But while there, strange and cre...
97.3K 1.8K 30
Description: This story take place during the events of Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island and has the Protagonist working part time at Dinkley's Mystery bo...
30K 670 19
*Complete* Sadie Rogers is Norville "Shaggy" Rogers sister. They have a great sibling bond. They have their backs for each other. Sadie and Shaggy ge...