Engraved in Soul

By bootomtae

Jungkook and Taehyung were madly in love with each other once upon a time. Unfortunately, life had different... More

1. Once again broken
2. Family introduction
3. Tk Enterprises
4. Real faces
5. Welcome party
6. Meeting Sehun
8. Make you proud
9. Whose photo is this?
10. Unknown someone
11. Close but still miles apart
12. They met just to separate
13. Promise
14. Getting contract
15. Past corridors
16. Personal secretary

7. Jeon Yeonjun

166 10 15
By bootomtae

As Sehun was driving towards his house he received a call from the number which he had contacted during the office.(I had mentioned it in chapter 4 but it slipped from my mind completely.)
Sehun receives the call angrily and asks, "Is this what you call half an hour? Now I don't need your help because now not only me but the whole world knows that Jeon Jungkook is finally back in Korea."
From the other side, "Sorry sir! I tried really hard to get some information about him but couldn't."
Sehun frowns and asks, "Are you kidding me? You are the best hacker in Korea and you are saying you couldn't find such a small information."
From the other side, "I am saying the truth sir. I can't find anything about him."
Sehun cuts the call without saying anything. He thinks, 'Do Jeon Groups hold that much power?'

Taehyung is still crying while sitting on the floor. Broken glass pieces are scattered all around him.
Jungkook's interview is still going on screen.
Taehyung is just continuously crying while looking at Jungkook's face. He says, "Why Jungkook! Why you always comes infront of me? I am trying so hard to forget you but every time I fail miserably. Till now I don't have any idea about your whereabouts but now I know we both are in the same city. The feeling of you being this close to me won't let me live peacefully. With so much effort I handled myself but today I again lost myself to you. Why you didn't trust me Jungkook? Why did you break me like this?"
Saying that he stands up to switch off the tv but as soon as he takes the first step a glass piece cuts his feet. Blood starts coming out of the wound. Due to pain a cry leaves his mouth.

Hearing his crying voice, Go-eun enters inside his room. On seeing Taehyung like this she immediately comes near him and helps him to sit on the bed.
She then takes out the first aid kit and starts treating his wound. She asks, "Taehyung what happened? How did you get injured? All these glass pieces?" Saying that she points at the scattered glass pieces on the floor.
Taehyung hugs her while crying loudly.
Go-eun asks while caressing his back, "Taehyung why are you crying son? What is the matter? Atleast tell me something."
She holds Taehyung's face in her hands and again asks while wiping his tears, "Taehyung why aren't you saying anything? And why are you crying like this? What happened?"
Taehyung replies while stuttering, "A-Aunty J-Jungkook came back to Korea." Saying that he again starts crying.
Hearing this Go-eun's face pales. The thing for which she was worried happened. She says, "W-What are you saying? Who even told you that Jungkook is back? Don't assume things like this."
Taehyung says, "No Aunty! I am not assuming anything. I had seen it on news channel. Today there is a party in Jeon Mansion because Jungkook came back." Saying that he points towards the tv and Go-eun finally notices it. She curses herself internally for forgetting about the fact that Taehyung has a tv in his own room.

Taehyung holds Go-eun's hand and says, "A-Aunty what if he came infront of me? I-I don't want to face him. Please do something."
Go-eun says, "Taehyung calm down. Nothing like this will happen. Firstly you stop crying like this. I was aware of the fact that Jungkook is back. That's why I was stopping you from watching the news. I knew if you came to know about it then you won't be able to handle yourself."
Saying that she hugs Taehyung and continues, "Please hold yourself son. Not today then tomorrow you would have known about it. You don't have to worry about anything. We all are with you. Nothing will happen to you."

Taehyung is still crying.
Go-eun wipes his tears and says, "It's enough son. How much will you cry for that cheater? You are my strong son right? I can understand that you are in so much pain but still I will say don't cry for him. He is not worthy of all these tears. Forget him and move on son."
Taehyung says, "I can never forget him aunty. I have tried a lot of times but he is not leaving my mind. He resides in my every breath. I don't want to face him but at the same time I want to meet him to ask why he did this with me? Why didn't he trust me? Why did he give me such a big punishment?"
Go-eun says sternly, "Taehyung you can't meet Jungkook. I won't let even his shadow come near you. What if he hurts you again? So stop thinking about meeting him. Promise me you won't go anywhere near him."
Taehyung says, "Don't worry aunty. I won't meet him. I don't have the courage to see the same hatred in his eyes again."
Hearing this Go-eun takes a sigh of relief.
She says, "Ok now stop crying and smile for me."
Taehyung wipes his tears and gives a beautiful smile to her.
Go-eun says, "That's like my good son. Now let me clean these glass pieces."

After cleaning the floor and switching off the tv, Go-eun says, "You should sleep now Taehyung. It's already late."
Taehyung nods and says, "You should also go and sleep aunty. I am fine now."
Go-eun kisses his forehead and says, "Take care."
She then leaves the room.
Taehyung closes his room's door and lays on his bed. He says to himself while staring at the ceiling, "I wish you could have understood my love. You could never know how much I love you Jungkook." Tears again start flowing from his eyes after remembering everything.

In Jeon Mansion Jungkook's whole family and his friends are sitting together to have dinner.
Seokjin says, "Now can we start eating as I am really hungry."
Yoongi asks, "But where is Mi-sun?"
Lisa says, "I will go and search for her as I am not that hungry. I will be back soon. You guys start eating till then."
Saying that she leaves from there without even listening to what others want to say.
Seokjin says, "She went away without even listening to us. You all know how stubborn Mi-sun is? She won't listen to Lisa. I think someone from us should go and call her."
Hoseok immediately says, "I will go."
Others except Yoongi look at him with teasing expressions which makes him really embarrassed. He quickly leaves the table and all friends burst out laughing seeing him almost running from there.
Jungkook observes that Yoongi is quiet for a long time. He mentally takes a note to talk with the male later.
Even after a long time when none of them came back Jungkook himself decides to go and check.

Lisa was searching for Mi-sun in the party hall but couldn't find her. She decides to check at the drinks section and went towards it. She sees Mi-sun sitting on a chair near the drinks section being completely drunk.
Lisa went near her and placed her hand on Mi-sun's shoulder to gain her attention.
Mi-sun jerks her hand harshly and says, "Who are you? And what are you doing here? Go away. For now my mood is really bad."
Lisa says, "Myself Lisa. So-min aunty's friend's daughter. Your office friends are waiting for you. So I came to take you for dinner."
Mi-sun says angrily, "They are not my friends and oh! now you will come inbetween me and Jungkook? Right? That's why So-min aunty called you here. Right?"
Saying that she pushes Lisa hardly due to which Lisa was going to fall but Hoseok comes at the right time and saves her from falling.

Hoseok asks while holding Lisa's hand, "Lisa are you alright? You didn't get hurt right?"
Lisa says, "I am fine. Don't worry."
Hoseok then looks Mi-sun angrily and says, "What type of behaviour is this Mi-sun? Do you even know what you are doing? She just came to call you for dinner. Is this a way to talk with someone?"
Mi-sun laughs and says, "Oh ho Hoseok felt bad. Why Hoseok do you know her? Is she also trying to seduce you along with Jungkook? Such a slut."
Hearing this Hoseok shouts, "Shut up Mi-sun. Do you even realise what nonsense you are sprouting from your mouth? Stop your nonsense."
Jungkook reaches near them and asks, "What is happening here? And Hoseok why are you shouting at Mi-sun?"

Mi-sun says with fake tears in her eyes, "Jungkook look Hoseok is shouting at me for no reason. I said nothing to him. I was asking him to take me to dinner table but he is not listening to me."
Lisa says, "She is lying Jungkook. Hoseok has done nothing like this. She herself was misbehaving with us."
Mi-sun says, "No Jungkook! She is lying. I had done nothing. Don't you know how I am?"
Jungkook says, "Shut up Mi-sun! I have already heard everything. I was here only since the moment you pushed Lisa. So stop doing this drama infront of me. I have been ignoring your inappropriate behaviour for a long time but that doesn't mean I don't know anything. I am aware of everything."
Mi-sun says while crying, "Jungkook you are understanding me wrong. I love you a lot that's why I want to live around you. You are just mine Jungkook. Just mine." Saying that she hugs Jungkook.

Jungkook immediately pushes her away from himself. He says darkly, "Mi-sun don't ever repeat this mistake again otherwise no one will be worse than me for you. Even if Taehyung and I are not together anymore but still the right to come near Jeon Jungkook is only of Kim Taehyung. Jungkook is only Taehyung's. Jungkook still loves only his Taehyung. Other than Taehyung no one can enter inside my life. No one can take Taehyung's place in my heart and life. If you didn't stop these acts of yours then it won't take time for me to throw you out of Jeon Groups. Keep this in your mind Mi-sun. Now leave from here"
He then looks at Lisa and says, "Sorry Lisa! From Mi-sun's side I am asking for forgiveness from you."
Lisa says, "It's ok Jungkook. It wasn't your fault."
Jungkook says, "Now let's go to have dinner. Others are waiting for us."
Then the three of them leave from there leaving Mi-sun alone.

Mi-sun says angrily to herself, "I won't leave you like this Lisa. Today because of you Jungkook talked to me like this. And this Taehyung? What do I do with him? He is still not ready to leave Jungkook's life. But I won't give up like this. Jungkook is mine only. If Jungkook can't be mine then he can't be of anyone else also. Not even of Taehyung's."
She then leaves the party.

Jungkook, Hoseok and Lisa reach the dinner table and sit on their seats.
Namjoon asks, "What took you all so long? And where is this Mi-sun?"
Hoseok and Lisa look at Jungkook for an answer.
Jungkook says, "You are very worried about Mi-sun? So for your information Mi-sun already left for her home. Ok? Or do you still want to know something more?"
Namjoon says, "I was just asking casually about her."

Then Junghyun calls a photographer near them. He says, "Today our whole family is present here. Jungkook bro's friends are also present. So why don't we capture this lovely moment in camera?"
Yoo-jung says, "You are right Junghyun. Today our family is looking complete."
Jungkook says, "No. Still someone is left. Just wait for sometime. He will be here soon then our family will complete."
Someone says, "You are absolutely right Jungkook Hyung."
Everyone turns towards the source of voice to see a handsome man in his early twenties standing there. He is Junghyun's younger brother, Jeon Yeonjun.

(Jeon Yeonjun)

Jungkook stands up from his seat and Yeonjun runs and hugs him. He asks, "How are you Hyung? I am meeting you after a lot of time."
Jungkook says, "I am fine but what are you doing here? When did you came back from America?"
Yeonjun says, "So-min eomma told me that you are back so I came to meet you. That's why I messaged you that I am coming home."
On seeing Yeonjun everyone have a happy smile on their faces except Yoo-jung and Junghyun.
Irene looks at them and thinks, 'Why their faces are pale like this? I need to find out what is the matter.'

Yeonjun then comes near So-min and hugs her.
So-min asks, "For how long are you going to stay this time? You don't know how much I missed you. You comes home rarely. Without you and Jungkook this house used to be so quite."
Yeonjun says, "Don't worry eomma. Now that I am here so this house won't gonna stay quite anymore. And I missed you too."
He then went to Wonwoo and asks while hugging the male, "How are you appa?"
Wonwoo says, "I am perfectly fine young man. But I missed you a lot."
Yeonjun says, "Don't worry appa. This time I won't be going back. I will stay here only."
Hearing this Yoo-jung leaves from there angrily.
Yeonjun doesn't even notice her absence and starts meeting his dad.

Yeonjun then greets Jungkook's friends.
Seokjin says, "Our Yeonjun became a handsome young man."
Yeonjun winks towards him and says, "You yourself are quite beautiful Hyung. Would you like to go on a date with me?"
Seokjin says, "Sure handsome."
Namjoon and Hoseok look at Yeonjun with wide eyes and open mouth.
They both are crushing over Seokjin and Lisa since their college days but still they don't have the courage to flirt with them like this and here Yeonjun is flirting freely with the both of them.
Jungkook asks, "Did you both realise now that how pathetic you both are?"
Yoongi chuckles hearing this.
Namjoon and Hoseok glares at both of them.
After sometime everyone finishes their dinner.

Now Jungkook's friends are ready to leave as it's already late. Namjoon and Seokjin leaves first then Hoseok and Lisa. As Yoongi was also about to leave, Jungkook says, "Wait Yoongi! I wants to talk about something with you."
Yoongi nods and then they both went to Jungkook's room.

Yoongi asks, "What happened Jungkook? What you wants to talk about?"
Jungkook says, "I also wants to know what happened. Why are you all hiding things from me?"
Yoongi says, "No Jungkook! There is nothing like that. We are not hiding something."
Jungkook says, "Really! Then why you are behaving like this since afternoon? And why aren't you telling me with whom you got engaged? Why are you hiding things from me? Or is it that you don't consider me as your friend anymore? Tell me Yoongi."
Yoongi takes a deep breath and says, "Ok Jungkook. Today I will tell you everything. You wants to know with whom I got engaged right? Then listen it is none other than Taehyung's friend Jimin."

Hearing Taehyung's name from Yoongi Jungkook's heartbeat increases.
He forgets everything and asks desperately, "Tell me Yoongi! Where is my Taehyung? You met with him right? How is he? Speak Yoongi. I am dying to meet him. My heart will be at peace just after looking at him once. Please Yoongi just tell me once where is my Taehyung?"
Soon tears starts flowing from his eyes.

Yoongi looks at Jungkook with puzzled expressions. Is it the same Jungkook who used to love Taehyung unconditionally? Same Jungkook whose eyes used to show only love and adoration for Taehyung? Or is it the same Jungkook who had destroyed Taehyung's life completely? Who had given such a wound to Taehyung that won't be healing in atleast this life?

Jungkook shakes Yoongi and says, "Yoongi I am asking something from you. Atleast say something. Tell me where is my Taehyung. Don't know in what condition he is now."
Hearing this Yoongi looks at Jungkook angrily. He had so many questions in his mind. He says, "What do you wants to know about Taehyung? Why do you wants to know about him? Is there still something left to do? What you will do after knowing about Taehyung? Tell me Jungkook."
Jungkook feels as if someone has pierced thousands of needles in his heart. His eyes brims with tears. A different kind of emotion appears in his eyes but he quickly hides it. He says, "Stop it Yoongi. Please stop it. I took decision on the basis of what I saw. But that doesn't mean that my love for Taehyung decreased. He is still my reason to breathe."
Yoongi says, "There is no use of all these things now."
Jungkook asks, "What do you mean?"
Yoongi says, "I mean I don't know about Taehyung's whereabouts. I have no idea of where he is."
Jungkook says, "You are lying. If you don't know where he is then why you contacted me that time and said that you saw my Taehyung?"
Yoongi replies, "Your Taehyung? You are right I saw him that day but we didn't met. He left from there as soon as he came to know that Jimin is getting engaged to me. You know Jungkook how he was looking at me? His eyes were holding so much pain and complaints. It was as if he was asking me from his eyes that why I also didn't supported him. Why I also couldn't trust him? I can just watch him leaving from there. You don't know what I felt that time. I was feeling so helpless and guilty standing there."

But otherside it was as if Jungkook couldn't hear anything else after hearing Taehyung's name. His face have a different kind of glow and shine.
He says, "Yoongi you saw my Taehyung after so many years. How was he looking? No no you don't have to tell me. I will tell. Even today my Taehyung must be looking so pure and innocent. Same elegance and simplicity."

Yoongi shouts, "Stop it Jungkook. Why are saying all these things now? If you weren't my friend then I won't even have talked with you."
Hearing this Jungkook says, "Please Yoongi don't say like this. I have already lost my everything. My life. My love. My Taehyung. Now I don't want to lose my bestfriend."
Yoongi calms himself. He knows Jungkook is not entirely wrong at his place. He says, "I am sorry Kook. I shouldn't have said that."
Jungkook says, "No you are perfectly fine at your place."
He then hugs Yoongi and says, "Hyung please let me meet him just once. I won't be able to forget this favour of yours for my whole life. Please!"
Soon tears again starts flowing from his eyes.

Yoongi hugs Jungkook while caressing his back soothingly. He can never see Jungkook like this. He says, "It's enough Jungkook. Stop punishing yourself like this. Tell me what I can do for you?"
Jungkook backs away and says, "Please Hyung help me in meeting Taehyung once. I just wants to see him just once. Please talk with Jimin and ask him to let me meet Taehyung once."
Yoongi says sadly, "Sorry Jungkook but I can't do this. Jimin won't listen to me. He will never agree for this."
Jungkook says, "I know that Jimin's anger is valid but please try to convince him. Please Yoongi."
Yoongi says, "Ok Jungkook. I will try."
Jungkook says happily, "Thank you so much Yoongi."
Yoongi nods and says, "Now it's getting late. I think I should leave now. You should also sleep now. We will meet tomorrow at office." Saying that he leaves from there.
One can clearly see happiness of meeting Taehyung on Jungkook's face clearly.

So here is the next chapter. Hope you will enjoy.
Are they finally going to meet?🤔🤔🤔🤔 Or not?😏😏😏😏
Meet you all in next chapter. Till then bye.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.9K 53
《Taekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...
334K 22.8K 55
8 years. It was enough time to stir the unwanted emotion and hatred which was buried away. One look and it was enough for the raven head male to dec...
462K 25.3K 75
Jungkook and Taehyung are soul mates and married. Yet, there is no love between them. Forced to marry by their families because of rules of society...
109K 3.4K 11
taehyung get married to jungkook even after knowing that he is in love with his ex. Even after three years jungkook is not ready to moved on. " Who...