RE Sapphic One-shots

Da littleratremy

Men DNI. Do not add to g!p/f*ta lists. You will be blocked ASAP. More Sapphic One-shots! Although I'm using t... Altro

Intro/Request Page!
Birthday Special pt. 1
The Wolf and the Flies
Tea and Trauma
Beauty
[TW] Another Harasser
Destress
Jealousy
Immunity
Birthday Date
Valentine's Day
a/n again sigh
Valentine's Day pt. 2
The Wolf and Her Pack
Blind Love
Possessive Jealousy pt. 1
Farewell II Flesh
Birthday Special pt. 2
Hunter's Birthday pt. 1
Possessive Jealousy pt. 2
Hunter's Birthday pt. 2
Sweet Gifts
Stolen Time
The Wolf and her Pack pt. 2
A Prayer Away [NEW]
Mother's Day Pt 1 [NEW]

Lazy Day

1.8K 66 6
Da littleratremy

Pairing: Dimitrescu Triplets x Reader x Isa x Hunter

Requested by: Weebcreeed

Pronouns: She/They

Warning(s): None

"Babe," Daniela muttered and kissed my shoulder. "Wake up."

"Non, je dors."

"...I don't speak French."

"She said; No, I'm sleeping," Isa chuckled from the bathroom.

"How do you know French?!"

"Ex petite amie."

"...Isa?"

"My ex," Isa sighed, their voice closer and making me lift my head from my pillow. "Also from you though, Love."

"Mhm."

"Someone's grumpy this morning."

"I'm sore," I growled, glaring at the demigod. "Some of us are human and can't heal our soreness away."

Isa pouted, their tail swaying slowly. "Was I too rough?! You should've-!"

"I never said that," I snorted, nearly shuddering at the memory. "That was a great way to ring in the new year."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Daniela purred. "But don't you want to cuddle? Especially now that our pillow is getting ready for work."

"Yes," I grumbled and shifted over to Daniela, playfully kicking Isa away when they tried to lean down and kiss me. "No! You only get kisses if you stay!"

Isa laughed and glanced at the time. "We have new maids arriving! I have to be there, otherwise, I'd stay and cuddle you both! You know that."

"Si tu restes, alors tu reçois des baisers."

"..." Isa paused before shaking their head, unable to translate it for once. "I imagine it's similar to what we've been discussing, but you've lost me."

I smirked proudly and grabbed their tie, pulling them on top of myself and Daniela with a smile. "If you stay, then you get kisses. ...Maybe more."

The demigod swallowed thickly, their tail wagging in excitement before they shook their head "No! I won't be-!"

Daniela rolled her eyes and began kissing Isa's jaw. "Then send Hunter our way? She'll cuddle us."

Isa scoffed and smiled at us. "You're both needy."

I huffed and pressed my knee into their core, earning a low groan from the demigod when I began slowly moving it. "Says the one that was in tears, begging to fuck me last night."

"Yo-you're cruel when you tease! That's why I had to punish you."

"I wouldn't call that a punishment," I purred. "Well, some moments were — especially when you first started — but it quickly became a reward."

"That was-!"

"Getting you to top — especially like that — is a reward."

Isa grumbled and mindlessly rocked against my thigh, their eyes momentarily clouding over with lust. "...Damn Temptresses."

Daniela giggled against their neck before patting their shoulder and moving back. "You should get to work."

"Now I'm all worked up," Isa huffed as they moved off the bed. "Especially since you're both still naked."

We giggled as the demigod left the room, prompting me to snake my arms around Daniela and pull her close. 'I should teach her French,' I smiled when the vampire nuzzled into my neck. 'And her sisters. Bela would love it — Cass, maybe not as much. She loves it when I speak it though.' My eyes fluttered shut as the vampire settled down, happy smiles on our faces while we let sleep welcome us once more.

I woke hours later to the bed dipping, my body jerking awake only to meet gold eyes. 'She must've swarmed out of bed,' I relaxed and let Daniela nuzzle into my chest, an apology for scaring me leaving her. A smile returned to my face while I cuddled her, eyes lifting when the door opened. The redhead turned her head slightly, watching Hunter slip into the room and yawn.

"Nap time?" The vampire teased the witch, making her jump.

"Isa said you two were asleep," Hunter breathed after catching her breath — a hand over her chest. "When did you wake up?!"

"A few minutes ago to pee," Daniela admitted. "[Y/N] just woke up, so she probably wants to go back to sleep."

"Mhm," I hummed as my eyelids grew heavy quickly. "Join us?"

"Gladly," The witch sighed and made her way to the bed, removing her heels after sitting down. "Bela's looking after Costin — he has a fever, so he wanted one of the girls. Bela was the closest and offered to watch him."

"If his fever goes up, she'll tell someone," Daniela promised the worried woman, guiding her to lie down with us. "For now, you relax."

"Okay, okay," Hunter giggled as she cuddled into us, a content sigh leaving her when Daniela kissed her cheek. "Σας αγαπώ και τους δύο."

"Neither of us knows Greek," I reminded her with a snort.

"I said; I love you both."

"I love you too," Daniela giggled and purred as she stole a kiss from the witch. "And you too, [Y/N]. I love you so much."

"Mm," I smiled and pecked her lips when she moved close enough, too tired to move. "I love you both too. Now, back to sleep?"

The two giggled before quieting down. "Get some more sleep."

Isa POV

'Costin's asleep finally,' I let out a sigh of relief before noticing Bela was also asleep. 'I'm trapped.'

"Is-" Cassandra stopped as she entered the room and saw my predicament. "You still have a job to do."

"A little help would be nice."

The vampire swarmed over and took Costin carefully, shushing and bouncing him when he started to whine. "Hurry."

I nodded and moved Bela to lie down, kissing her cheek and promising to be back later when she began to stir. 'Please stay asleep.'

"...When'd Cass get here?" Bela rasped, making me sigh softly.

"Not too long ago. Go back to sleep, baby. I just need to get back to work."

"Stay," The vampire pouted, making my heart ache. "Why can't you stay?"

"We have new maids."

"...But I need you..."

'Oh, fuck me,' I smiled and leaned down, gently kissing her before speaking. "I'll speak with your Mother and Adina."

A sleepy smile spread across Bela's face. "Thank you."

Cassandra snorted and joined her sister, setting Costin between them. "Go on, tiger. Hey, Bela?"

"Hm?"

"Wanna switch spots so Isa cuddles you when they get back? You know they always sleep between us and the window."

Bela weakly nodded before the two swapped places via their swarms, nearly waking Costin in the process. "Please don't wake him. He's a nightmare when sick. I was going to suggest joining the others, but the bed isn't ready still and I doubt those two are dressed."

"When will it be ready?" Cassandra pouted. "I want all of us to be able to have a lazy day like this without needing to be in two rooms."

"Very soon," I promised them before pecking Cassandra's lips. "I'll return in a few minutes."

First-Person POV

"Good Morning, Sleeping Beauties," Hunter's voice made me jump as my eyes opened, noticing the food she had with her. "Hungry?"

"Starving," I admitted and glanced at the clock. "It's six in the afternoon?!"

"To be fair," Daniela yawned. "Our endeavors didn't end until six in the morning."

"Mm, and how was that?"

"We wish you could've joined," I pouted and grabbed one of Isa's oversized hoodies, pulling it on with ease. "But since Costin wouldn't stop crying for you..."

"You all can make it up to me when Costin goes to the Underworld this weekend. His grandparents wanted him for a week, so we'll have the weekend and more to make up for it."

Daniela purred as she took the glass of wine from Hunter, sipping it happily. "I can't wait to tell the others about this."

"...Is that my shirt?" Hunter asked the vampire, pointing at the long shirt Daniela was wearing.

"Oh! Yeah!" Daniela giggled. "I didn't want to get dressed just to use the bathroom, so I just grabbed one of your shirts and went. Why? Do I look good?"

"I'd say," I muttered with a smirk, my eyes taking in her form. Although the shirt was big, it was also mesh — with Daniela proudly wearing nothing beneath it.

"Perv," The vampire smirked and moved her arm to cover her erect nipples.

Hunter took a shaky breath and swallowed. "Ye-yeah... You look... Amazing."

I giggled after taking a bite of my food, watching Hunter's eyes roam Daniela's body. "Look at her, Dani. Just how Isa was last night while we teased them."

"Do-don't-!" Hunter's face turned red as she took a seat to join us in eating. "Sa-save it for this weekend."

"With pleasure," We purred into her ears before kissing both of her cheeks. "Thank you for the meal."

"How'd-?!"

Daniela giggled and grabbed a fruit carved like a rose. "Isa only spends time making the fruits look like this when you're cooking."

"...You noticed that?"

"Duh," I hummed and grabbed a fruit. "We're your girlfriends, that's our job."

"I love you, so much," Hunter murmured, her smile widening.

"Și eu te iubesc."

"Je t'aime aussi," I whispered, smiling at the witch's shudder. "Now do you see how we feel when you and Isa speak Greek?"

Hunter chuckled and began eating, offering me a bite of her food as she spoke. "You do know that our goal is to get you to curse in French from pleasure now, right?"

"Oh? Is that a challenge you all have?"

"Just one between myself, Isa, and Cassandra."

I hummed in excitement at the thought. "I can't wait for that."

"Count me in," Daniela giggled, her eyes trailing over my body. "We can give her two nights of intense pleasure."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

32.1K 652 20
one-shots/story for my re8 OC. (Dimitrescu x OC) THIRTY K ?? IM SO GRATEFUL TY GFNVJDN
21.4K 713 13
A book full of stories about the Re8 women: Donna Beneviento Alcina Dimitrescu Bela Dimitrescu Cassandra Dimitrescu Daniela Dimitrescu I will...
28.9K 1K 57
"A crow cawed as black feathers fell around me. My eyes landed on a blonde woman in a priestess robe, a dangerous aura surrounding her as she stepped...
447 11 1
After being granted leniency in the castle dungeons, you've been given a second chance and taken a new place as Lady Dimitrescu's most faithful serva...