Forced to Wed: A Billionaire'...

By carvingangel88

["I can't do this. I don't even know this man!" I cry out.] Sarah is forced into an arranged marriage with a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 18

769 26 0
By carvingangel88

Vincent

A smirk plays on my lips as I watch her squirm under my gaze. She remains frozen in bed, her cheeks flushed and her breaths coming out in sharp gasps. It's a thrill to know that I can elicit such a reaction from her.

I sit down on the edge of the bed, savoring the power I have over her. Her eyes never leave me as I position myself on the couch next to her bed. I feel a sense of satisfaction knowing that she wants me.

As our eyes stay locked, I whisper, "You wouldn't want your fantasies to go unfulfilled now, would you?"

She bites her lip and shakes her head, unable to deny the desire written all over her face. But then she adds quickly, "I don't even know what to do."

My hand slowly moves towards my shirt buttons, teasingly undoing them one by one until my bare chest is exposed. I lean back on the couch, with my legs spread just like the character in her steamy novel.

"Do you still not want to try?" I ask with a seductive smile, confident that she won't be able to resist any longer.

"I've never done it before," she protests meekly.

I groan inwardly. Do I need to teach this girl everything?

Slowly, I undo the buttons of my pants, teasing her with each revealing inch. My throbbing member springs free, begging for her touch. "I'll show you how it's done," I growl, motioning her over with a commanding gesture.

She stands up and proceeds to walk, but I snap at her. "No! Don't walk. I want you to crawl to me."

"Wha-what? I don't want to do that!" she protests.

I glare daggers at her. "Are you asking to be punished? Crawl over to me right now," I command.

I expect her to protest some more, but she bites her lower lip and crawls towards me, her eyes locked onto my pulsating arousal.

My smirk grows wider as I watch her crawl towards me, her body trembling with anticipation and fear. Seeing her like this makes me want nothing more than to take her right here right now, but I know that it wouldn't be as satisfying as slowly showing her the ropes. Or rather, the chains.

"That's it, baby girl," I murmur as she reaches my feet. "Now, take my pants off."

Her hands clumsily reach the hem of my pants where my hard length sticks out. 

She takes a deep breath and hesitantly pulls them down, revealing my boxers. I can see the goosebumps rise on her arms from the thrill coursing through her veins. Her lips part slightly as she stares at my erection.

Her fingers tentatively trace the outline of my shaft before wrapping themselves around it, squeezing gently. A soft gasp escapes her lips as she feels how hard I am for her. She looks up at me through hooded eyes, questioning whether she should continue. I grab her chin and force her to look at me, commanding, "Suck it."

She complies without arguing, taking me into her mouth hesitantly at first. 

With a deep, sinful moan, I feel her warm wet mouth engulf my throbbing cock. Her gentle suction sends shivers of pleasure down my spine, and I let out an approving grunt.

Teasingly, I run my fingers through her hair, urging her to take more of me. She slowly starts to move her head up and down, taking more of me into her mouth with each pass. Her tongue darts out to tease the sensitive skin beneath my head, sending sparks of pleasure through my body. 

She's not bad at this at all! But she needs some guidance. "That's it baby girl," I whisper in encouragement as I place a hand on the back of her head, guiding her movements.

Her moans get louder as she starts to pick up speed, sliding her lips up and down my length in perfect rhythm.

"That's it," I say hoarsely. "You are doing good."

I keep watching her closely, enjoying every moment of this. My cock feels incredible in her mouth, and she's taking to it so well. Her eyes are closed, and I can see the pleasure on her face as she sucks me off.

Little pervert, I think to myself and smile.

Her lips are soft yet firm around me, her tongue swirling around the head as she bobs her head up and down. She's surprisingly good for someone who's never done this before. I can feel my control slipping away as I watch her and listen to the sounds of her slurping on me. It's driving me wild with lust.

"Faster," I breathe out.

As she picks up speed, I decide to add some extra guidance. I grab a fistful of her hair, pulling gently but firmly, guiding her to take more of me in her mouth. She opens up wider, doing as I command.

I chuckle darkly at how easily she submits to me now that she's gotten the hang of it. My other hand finds its way to her breast, massaging and squeezing gently through the fabric of her shirt while she continues to pleasure me orally.

I can feel myself close to cumming soon. I need more from her now. I pull my cock out of her mouth and say hoarsely, "Stop." 

As her lips release my hardness, she looks up at me longingly, her cheeks puffed out and her eyes glassy with lust. "Did I do something wrong?" she asks nervously, her voice barely above a whisper.

I shake my head slowly, reaching down to cup her face in my hands and softly caressing her jawline. "No, baby girl," I whisper against her ear. "You did good... very good."

My cock twitches in anticipation as I back her up. "Take your clothes off," I order.

Licking my lips, I step back and watch as she reluctantly pulls away from me. With a cocky smile, I nod at her clothes. "All of them," I say firmly, enjoying the power trip that comes with commanding her like this.

She hesitates for a moment but then begins to unbutton her shirt slowly, revealing her bra underneath. I notice goosebumps forming on her skin as she tugs at the fabric of her clothes, exposing more of herself to me. Her breasts are perky and perfect, begging to be touched.

She slides down her skirt next, and it pools around her ankles, leaving her standing there in just her lacy black panties that hug her curves tightly.

"Beautiful," I murmur appreciatively, eyeing every inch of her body greedily. "Take them all off," I growl.

She doesn't argue and takes her bra and panties off. I am amazed at how compliant she is.

"You're such an obedient little wife, aren't you?" I smirk, pulling her close to me again. My hard length still throbbing against my stomach.

"Sto-stop making fun of me," she whispers.

"I am not. I am complimenting you," I chuckle.

"Yeah, right," she murmurs.

I savor the sight of her nakedness, admiring how she shivers with anticipation under my gaze. "Turn around and bend down on that chair for me."

She moves as if she is in a trance and bends down, perching up her beautiful round ass. 

I step closer, reaching around to grab a handful of her plump cheeks and spread them apart for better access. The sight of her tight little pussy already has my heart racing.

Kneeling down, I press my lips to her entrance, tonguing the delicate folds of skin and getting a taste of her arousal.

"Oh...Vincent...Ohh," she lets out a soft moan as I lap at her. I feel her body shiver under my touch as I work my tongue deeper inside of her.

I stand up suddenly, grasping my hard length in one hand as I line it up at her entrance from behind. She gasps softly as she feels the head of my cock pressing against her entrance, slowly pushing inside.

"Vincent..," she whimpers, sounding both scared and aroused by what's happening.

"That's it, baby girl," I whisper. "Relax. Let me in." My cock slides in slowly, filling her up to the hilt with one smooth thrust. I hear a soft gasp escape from her lips as I bury myself deep inside her tight warmth. She's hot and wet, and I groan in pleasure, pulling her against me by her hips. "My sweet little wife," I murmur against her neck, nipping softly as I start to move.

I didn't see her as my wife in the beginning, but I am slowly getting accustomed to the word. It has a nice ring to it.

Her moans echo through the room as I start to pound into her, Our bodies slapping together in perfect rhythm. The musky scent of arousal surrounds them both, driving me wild with lust. She feels so damn good wrapped around me like this.

My hands roam across her body freely, stroking and pinching her nipples, making sure she knows who's in control here. I knead her breasts roughly, pulling on her sensitive nubs as I thrust deeper into her welcoming heat.

My hips grind against hers, bringing us both closer to the edge. "That's it baby girl," I pant out as I grab fistfuls of her hair again and pull it back harshly before releasing it with a growl right before slamming into her once more with raw passion. Her back arches off the chair in response as I release everything inside her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 36.1K 35
When volatile mafia queen Camilla Bianco gets sentenced to anger management, she finds herself falling for the mysteriously dark Dr. Hayden Malcolm...
829 10 30
Forced to marry him in order saving her father yet at first sight she falls for his brother Right or wrong ???? Yet the heart want what it wants rig...
102K 2.7K 104
Candy Jefferson understanding of love shattered when her fiance broke her heart in a cruel way without felling remorseful. She had forsaken her fath...
11.5M 480K 64
"Are you okay?" The three words he fell for. The three words he wanted to hear. The three words that cured him. ____________________ Marcus Anderson...