๐–๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง // ๏ฟฝ...

By stvrl0v3r

"๐“๐ž๐ž๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž ๐œ๐ข๐ซ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ฅ... More

๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
1. ษดแดส€แด€ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€
3. ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ 2004
4. สœแด€ษขส€ษชแด…
5. ษขส€ษชษดษขแดแด›แด›๊œฑ
6. แดกแด€ษดแด…
7. แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แด€ษชษด
8. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดส€แด›ษชษดษข
9. ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› แด„สŸแด€๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ
10. แด˜แดœแด˜แด˜ส
11. แด›ส€แดสŸสŸ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แดœษดษขแด‡แดษด
12. ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› ษขแด€แดแด‡
13. แดษชส€ส€แดส€ แด๊œฐ แด‡ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡แด…
14. แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด
15. แด˜สŸแด€ษด
16. แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แด€แด˜แด…แดแดส€
17. แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› สแด‡แด€ส€
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
1. ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ 2005
2. แด…ษชแด€ษขแดษด แด€สŸสŸแด‡ส แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด‡แด€๊œฑสŸแด‡ส๊œฑ
3. ๊œฐสŸสษชษดษข แด›แด สœแดษขแดกแด€ส€แด›๊œฑ
4. แด˜ษชxษชแด‡๊œฑ
5. ๊œฐษชสŸแด›สœส แดกแดส€แด…๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แดแดœส€แดแดœส€๊œฑ
6. ส€แดษขแดœแด‡ ส™สŸแดœแด…ษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด แด€ส€แด๊œฑ
7. แด…แดœแด‡สŸษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… แด˜แดสŸสแดŠแดœษชแด„แด‡ แด˜แดแด›ษชแดษด

2. ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ

8.3K 287 19
By stvrl0v3r

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

November 14, 1992

"Get off me." Jasmine Potter screamed at the man who was trying to attack her.

"No."

"I think the lady asked to get off her." Elijah appeared from behind him before pulling the man of Jasmine and compelling him to go. Not killing him, in case that would freak her out.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes.3

"What's your name?" Elijah asked calmly.

"Jasmine, Jasmine Potter." He grabbed her hand.

"I'm Elijah."

"Jasmine." Elijah whispered in a painful voice, only heard by his sister and older brother who were sitting on either side of him. They had all found a place on the couches Dumbledore had made appear. The only problem was that the Scooby-Doo gang didn't want to sit anywhere close near the Mikaelson, which for the Mikaelson's was not a problem at all.

"So it's true?" Rebekah asked him.

"I don't know. I left." Elijah spoke.

"Why?" Rebekah asked, confused. If it hurts so much to say her name, why leave her in the first place. As response Elijah only nodded his head in Niklaus' direction.

"Where are you going?" Elijah asked Dumbledore, seeing him standing up and walking to the door.

"I have to go but someone will be here very soon to show you the rest of her memories." And with that he was gone. Just gone.

"You don't believe him, do you?" Klaus asked, scoffing. This was just a lie from an enemy from their family.

"He can have a daughter, Niklaus. At least let him hope." Finn spoke, defending his younger brother. At this moment he would defend any of his family members against Niklaus.

Elijah just stayed silent. He hoped it was true and deep down he knew it was. He always had wanted to become a father, while he was still human, but that wish got destroyed by their mother turning the entire Mikaelson family into vampires.

While Rebekah felt sad and happy at the same time. Her noble brother could have a daughter. She herself always wanted that. But at least her brother could have the chance now. She had a niece now.

"There's no way Mr. Suit over there is a father. Like Barbie Klaus said, vampires can't procreate." Damon spoke, catching the attention of the others.

"And like Dumbledore said. In our world it can." A figure said making everyone turn around, only to be faced with a pretty red-head.

"I'm Lily, Jasmine's best friend." She introduced herself.

"Yes, I remember. Jasmine told me about you." Elijah said. Lily gave him a sad smile before another memory started playing as she sat down herself.

March 20, 1993

"Are you ever gonna tell me who the father is, Jas?" The voice of James Potter could be heard. The Potter siblings were sitting in the kitchen of the house that James and Lily had bought a few months after school had ended.

"Just a muggle." Jasmine replied, boredly.

"Yeah, I know that but what is his name?" He kept bothering her with the question, ever since he found out his baby sister was pregnant with some random muggle, baby. He had been asking her non-stop. It was getting annoying. But she never told him.

She decided to keep the baby, even though the father had left her. She could never ever get rid of it, after loving it already so much.

"Why don't you go and annoy Lils?"

"Nope, don't you dare take me into this, Jasmine Mia Potter. I need my peace." Lily yelled from the other room.

Jasmine scoffed, why couldn't her best friend help her out right now?

"Come on. Come on!" James said, pulling at her arm like a child, softly, not hard enough to cause her any pain.

"James, stop pulling my arm."

"I will if you tell me." He suggested. He knew his sister would tell him today. He was always right. He knew from the moment he saw Lily, he would marry her and voila, here they are nine years later, married and with a baby. Well he wasn't born yet, but he was there.

"Fine." Jasmine sighed. "His name is Elijah."

"Last name?" James asked as he took a paper and wrote down the name and looked at his sister, expectedly.

"No. I told you his name. Why do you want it anyway?"

"So I can kick his ass, for getting you pregnant so young." James spoke in a duh-voice.

"Lily is two months older than me. Maybe I should kick your ass for getting my best friend pregnant."

"Yes, please do." Someone commented. The two looked up, to see Mary and Remus enter the room.

"Lily-flower. Tell her she can't kick my ass. I'm her brother." James yelled out through the house.

"She has all my permission."

"Hey, how is my little Potter doing?" Mary asked, sitting down on the left side of Jasmine while Remus sat down on the couch opposite them.

"Good, I think she-" Jasmine cut herself of when she felt something moving. She looked at her stomach with big eyes. "I think she just kicked. Oh my God! She kicked."

She lifted up her shirt, just enough for everyone to see her stomach. Sirius, Lily and Marlene walked in now also, after hearing the Potter girl scream, enthusiastically.

"Oh my God, did you see that?" Lily asked excitedly, seeing a little foot appearing. It wasn't visible that much but when you focused you saw the outlines of the baby's little foot.

"Oh my God." Elijah muttered, tears in his eyes. He had missed his daughter's first baby kicks. He wasn't there to support Jasmine. Jasmine who had been carrying his child and he wasn't even there.

Meanwhile Rebekah and Kol were squealing like babies, mostly Kol, though. "Look how cute that little foot is." She said, eyes full of adoration.

"She's awesome." Kol spoke pointing at the screen.

Finn laid down his hand on Elijah's shoulder. He maybe didn't want to be a vampire, but maybe this little baby would be a reason to keep fighting. "She's gonna be a strong one, brother."

Elijah smiled sadly at him. Feeling a bit better when he heard what his older brother thought.

And Klaus, Klaus was just sitting in silence.

July 31, 1993

Screams were heard. Coming from the room were Jasmine Potter was giving birth to her little baby girl. Little yelps of pain could be heard from next to her, because she was squeezing Mary's hand so hard.

Then the screams stopped, worrying the people right outside the door.

"You can come in." The voice of Jasmine could be heard and Sirius Black quickly walked in and eyes the baby in Jasmine's arms.

"You wanna hold her?" She asked him and he quickly nodded, opening his eyes.

"Hello, pup." He spoke to her with tears in his eyes. Jasmine hadn't seen him cry ever since the news of his brother's death. "Are you still sure about this Jasmine?"

"I'm sure. I don't want her to grow up without a father, Padfoot. I want you to blood adopt her. To be her father." She smiled seeing him and their daughter in his arms.

"And you sure it doesn't bother you that I'm in love with Moony?"

"Nope. It's even better. Now she'll have two fathers to protect her." Jasmine smiled, as Sirius kissed the baby's head for the first time.

"Blood adopt her? What does that mean? Does that mean I'm not her father anymore? Who does he think he is?" Elijah asked quickly, not wanting that. Now he had the chance of being a father and some daft dimbo, takes his place. And not to forget this Moony person.

"Sirius is her father but so are you. Jasmine wanted Nora to still have your genes and everything but she didn't want to raise the baby alone. And Sirius was there for her and offered it. She basically just has two fathers now." Lily explained. Well technically two and one step-father.

Elijah let out a breath, happy that his daughter is still his daughter. Even after the blood adoption. Although he felt like he was being stabbed in the heart seeing Sirius and Jasmine. He felt jealous of Sirius. He was the one who was supposed to hold his daughter like that and kiss her head when she was born.

All the rest of the Mikaelson's just shot Klaus a dirty look.

James head peaked through the door. "Can we-" "get your asses in here."

So James walked in with Lily who was sitting in a wheelchair with newborn baby Harry. Marlene, Mary, Remus and Peter walking in right behind them.

"We're having twins." Lily spoke while looking at her son and her best friend's baby. "An older brother and a younger sister."

"What's her name?" Remus asked.

Sirius smiled before speaking. "Her name is Nora Eliyah Lily Potter-Black."

Lily just cried and gave her sister-in-law a hug, after she handed Harry safely to Mary, happy to have her niece named after her.

"Special name, for our special baby girl." Jasmine said smiling at Sirius who passed his daughter to Marlene.

"Who are her godparents?" James asked.

"James?" Jasmine asked, looking at him with hope.

"Hell yeah." James spoke excitedly. He knew they would make the right choice for who to be godfather. Moony would've made an excellent option too, but step-dad is step-dad. James knew he was gonna spoil Harry and Nora so much when they grew up.

"Lily?" Sirius asked.

"Well duh."

"They put your name in hers, Elijah" Rebekah spoke hearing her brothers name in a female version.

Elijah just smiled in return and Rebekah hugged him. "She is gonna be awesome."

"She is going to take after you, brother." Niklaus spoke for the first time, since the memories started. Elijah gave him a small smile. Before Kol interrupted the moment.

"Excuse you. Nora is gonna take after me. Mark my words everyone." The Mikaelson spoke, pointing towards himself with a smug smile plastered on his face.

"She's beautiful." Elijah spoke looking at his daughter on the screen with tears in his eyes.

"She is brother." Finn spoke.

"She looks a bit like Elijah." Caroline spoke, making everyone look at her. "What, she does, look at those eyes."

Elijah just smiled, proudly that his daughter already took after him.

The screen went black and the happy family disappeared from it.

"I thinks it's best if we keep it with this for today so that we can start tomorrow morning with her first year." Lily spoke. She turned to the Scooby-Doo Gang. "I understand that you don't get why you need to be here, but you have to, so we'll be expecting you."

And with that Lily disappeared and the Scooby-Doo Gang went home leaving the Mikaelson's with lots of questions.

Words: 1728

Posted: January 5, 2024

Second chapter! Hope you all enjoy!

Be sure to comment. I love reading them and it keeps me motivated!

x Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 104 12
In which the boy who lived becomes infatuated with the intriguing Veronica Black. A girl that leaves you wishing for more, enchanting in every way, ...
297K 3.6K 16
"ษช'แด ๊œฑแด›ษชสŸสŸ แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข ๊œฑแด‡ษด๊œฑแด‡ แด๊œฐ สœแด€แด ษชษดษข ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข สŸแด‡๊œฐแด› แด›แด ๊œฑแด€แด แด‡." โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โœง โ”Š โ”Š โœฆ โ”Š โœง โœฆ แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข๊œฑ: แด…แด‡แด˜ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษชแดษด, แด‡แด€แด›ษชษดษข แด…ษช๊œฑแดส€แด…แด‡ส€, แด„แดœแด›แด›ษชษดษข, ษขส€ษชแด‡๊œฐ, แดกสœส แด„สœแดแด๊œฑ...
394K 8K 28
Delaney Black. The daughter of non other than Sirius Black. This year she goes to Hogwarts and discovers things about her father, herself and her fam...
122K 2.5K 11
The scooby gang, the Mikaelsons and of course, the hogwarts squad are all together to read about the adventures of Aletheia Salvatore Cover by- stvrx...