Hate To Love

By _hazelwrites

It is my second account the update will be from here. I was a simple girl. Fearful and strong-headed. Until I... More

ep.2 Meeting
ep.3 Marriage?
ep.4 Mission:Hunting groom
ep.5 Throwing water
ep.6 You'll regret it.
ep.7 Say sorry
ep.8 Touch
ep.9 Change in plan
ep.10 Date

ep.1 Birthday

88 14 0
By _hazelwrites

| Anika |

Birthday

"Sahil, i don't want to celebrate my birthday. Don't forced me." I scolded him with a tough voice. He isn't understanding that i am not a child who love to celebrate their birthday.

"Jiji, please for us." Gauri insisted with a puppy eyes. What's wrong with them. Why don't they understand that it's not easy for me to forget everything and celebrate my birthday.

It's not like I am liking that they are asking something and i am denying it. But how am i suppose to celebrate my birthday when i know today is also my parents death anniversary.

I always get afraid by the name of celebration of my birthday. I feel like if again i am going to celebrate my birthday, i am going to lose something precious to me again and i can't afford that now. I am only left with my sahil and gauri and losing them means losing myself.

"Go to bed, you both i don't want any discussion on this topic, understood?" I was feeling so incompetent for this.

They both stood up from my bed and started waking towards the door.

"Stop." I said with dry voice.

They both turned immediately with a happy face and said " are you going to celebrate your birthday" this was gauri.
"Can i invite my friends also didi?" And this was sahil.

Looking at their happy faces i felt so sad but again i am not going to celebrate my birthday that's it.

"Take this cake from here" i said taking the smiling face they had just now.

Sahil stood their with tear in his eyes and gauri moved forward to take the cale from my bed. Sahil tear was the last stroke and it made me stop gauri by holding her mid way when she was holding the cake.

"Now that you both had already brought the cake. So let's cut it. I don't want to waste the food." My eyes were on sahil while saying this. Hearing my words he jumped on the bed with happy face.

"Yahh..let's cut the cake" he shouted with happy face.

We cut the cake and fed each other.

"So, are you even cancelling the plan of going to temple. Because if you are then i am not going to obey you this time. I am Sorry jiji." Gauri said with expression that she will take no nonsense.

"Don't worry about this gauri. I am going to go. And you both are accompanying me." I said while eyeing both of them and pointing my finger at them.

"Of course didi." Sahil said with excitement.

Boy what's so exciting about it.

"Now you both should go to your bedroom. "

They bid there good night and went from there leaving me with my worry.

☆☆☆☆

In the morning;

We all woke up and got ready to go to temple. We enter the temple after ignoring the people gaze. It's quite funny how some people already have judgements about you when you are rich or you are a public figure. It's like people becoming the best judge and giving better justice than judge.

We stand in the queue which was not so long. When it was our time, we went inside and took the prayer taali and did our prayer.

After offering prayer. We went to the section were people sit, to give them the food which we had brought to give.

It was gauri and sahil ideas to feed the poor people at the temple and i agreed because it was a good idea.

After the distribution we went to our hime directly.

Our home is in antheri west and it is penthouse. We live there together without any worry and happiness. Though it was not the same case few years back.

"Sahil go get ready i will drop you at your school today." I said as we enter the house.

"Really, but why today. When i ask you to drop me then you don't do it and today you are dropping me willingly." Sahil complained about me to me. Funny right.

"Don't ask too many questions and go get ready. Otherwise I am going to shut down the offer." He runs out of the living room and went inside his room while shouting give me 10 minutes.

While listening to him both me and gauri laughed . He is so funny and the only person among us who make this home lively.

"Gauri are you going to your restaurant, now?" I asked her.

She is a chef in a restaurant.

I have told her that she can work in my event management company but she denied it saying that she wants to do something on her own. I also agreed to her demand because it good that she wants to be independent.

Maybe money is not everything but it is something which can make people respect you and make you heard among so much noise.

She earned enough to save and expend on her.

"What am i going to do alone in this house and also i have some extra work to do. So yes i am also going to go. Bye." Actually her working hours ia bit late. So she goes after i went to my office.

She went to get ready to go to restaurant and i also went to get changed in my formals from the traditional. Actually I like both kind of the dresses so i wear them happily.

After dropping sahil at his school. I went directly to my company. Entering the building every employee greeted me and i just nodded at them.

"This is for you ma'am." My secretary Fiza khan said to me. She was holding a bouquet full of roses.

I gave her a questioning look. Asking why a bouquet. Even though I knew the answer.

"Today is your birthday ma'am so we thought to give you a bouquet as you don't celebrate your birthday. "At the end of the sentence her voice turn into a whisper.

I took the bouquet and entered inside my office.

My office is minimal with two or three furniture. I like it simple yet elegant.

A table in the cente and beside one side of the room consists a couch and other side consist of a book shelf because i like to read.

Behind the table the wall is made of up glass which show a very nice view of outside. I like to stand there and look at the running world.

On the table there was a cup of tea because I hate the bitter taste of coffee.

A knock pull me out of my daze and i know who was the person outside.

I allow the person inside and made my way on the chair.

Fiza entered the office with a calculative step. She is a girl every person in a society wants. A girl with less vocabulary. Who do as it was said not a step then that. Even though i would not like to have a person like this in my life but she is perfect for the position of my secretary as i want a less talkative person in my working environment.

"Ma'am your today's schedule is.....and a evening meeting with mr.oberoi." she completed her sentence with it.

I nodded at her and then she went outside of the office. I engrossed myself in the work  and forget about all the worries of my life.

Work is like a escape for me. It made me a person without any worry.

In the evening, i got ready for the meeting with mr.oberoi which was at prithvi cafe, a place for celebrities.

My secretary went to the counter and asked for the table booked under the name of ms. Anika ahuja.

A waiter escorts us to our table and there was no presence of Mr.oberoi there.

I waited for a long 5 minutes and after that irritation and anger started to fill me.

Why people are so stupid. They should respect other people time.

Where is the professionalism.

After whole 10 mins of wait.

A man in whole black suit entered the cafe with a puff man trailing behind.

My secretary looks at me with a known look and stood up to give them the signal to our table.

Both of them came and Mr.oberoi cut the call on which he was busy since he had entered the cafe.

"Hello ms. Ahuja." He greeted me.

"Hello mr.oberoi." we shake hand with each other and took our sits.

*****

For spoilers:
Follow @_hazelwrites59 on Instagram.

Do like and vote for sooner update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1K 11
H I G H E S T R A N K I N G. #29 in Short Stories. [31.5.17] Hello everyone! Back with a New stoy. It's sequel of My TS-Main Phi Bhi Tumko Chahunga...
300K 16.2K 50
ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ, ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʜɪᴍ, ʜᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs ʜᴇʀ, ʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ғᴇᴀʀs ʜɪᴍ...
19.2K 927 12
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟎 𝐈𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬--- She... A kind-hearted girl... While they... arrogant and rude spoilt brats... Bu...
1.4K 90 1
Two people realize that even though hate is a powerful emotion, love is stronger and if they can open their hearts and get over the past, they'll fin...