Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

De LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... Mais

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

63.

1.6K 183 57
De LostJams2

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin was nervous. He knew he was making a big mistake by going to an unknown place by himself alone but he didn't have any other choice. He knew if the said person is watching him then he will find out if he called Jungkook about his plan and will probably kill Jin so he took phone from the taxi driver and called Jungkook but even after calling many times Jungkook wasn't picking up his calls. That's when his phone rang and he saw that eunwoo was calling him. He felt a relief so he cut his call and called eunwoo from taxi driver's phone.

"Eunwoo it's me Jimin."

"Jimin why are you calling me from unknown number? And why did you cut my call?" Eunwoo said that's when his eyes landed on the big poster which was displayed on airport showing the grand wedding of Jeon. Jimin heard a background noise of plane announcement making Jimin realise that Eunwoo must've have just landed in Korea.

" Anyway forget about it. Listen to me carefully now. I went to the same University you mentioned where you and Taehyung studied. I did some investigation and found out that you were really registered there as a student with park Min-sung as your father's name attached to your admission file. And another surprising thing is that you were not the only student who got admitted there under the park family. Another one was Jung hoseok." Eunwoo said making Jimin's suspicious true. He was really the son of park Min-sung. But if Jimin really studied with hoseok it means that there is no way he won't recognise him. But he acted like he don't know him. Why?

" I guess you're right Eunwoo. But now listen to me carefully. I am in a trouble and Jungkook isn't picking up my calls since he is busy with media." Jimin said and told Eunwoo the whole situation and also send him the address of the place where he was going telling him to inform Jungkook as well. Then he cut the call.

Soon he reached at the given address. It was an abandoned building away from the main city. It looked like no one comes here. Jimin took a deep breath and entered inside and found it was empty.

"Whoever you are come out now before I call the police." Jimin said making his loud voice roam inside the whole buliding. When no one answered he took a step showing that he is going back.

Just as he stepped out of the building his phone rang again and it was the same unknown number. He picked up the call.

"Don't you want to see your friend alive. You seem to be in hurry to go back." The person from the other side of the phone said and there was a loud voice of someone's painful scream.

" Opps sorry we have to cut one finger of your dear hyung." The person continued.

"That enough. I come here just like you said now show me Jin hyung I won't believe anything without proof Mr. Jung hoseok." Jimin said with nervousness. He didn't even know if it was hoseok or Min-sung but he has to take someone's name to let his enemy come out.

Soon he was surrounded by 5 black SUVs. One of the car's door opened and someone came out. Jimin's eyes widened in shock seeing Min-sung coming out of the car with a smirk. All cars doors were opened now making many of his bodyguards coming out and then one of the bodyguards threw a body at him. Jimin immediately checked if it's really Jin and he realised that he was fooled. It wasn't Jin.

"You bastard. Aren't you supposed to be my dad?" Jimin said in anger. According to the memories he have gained his dad was so loving and someone who would do anything for him but the person in front of him was the exact opposite of what he saw. His eyes were showing an anger like a predator who was heading towards his prey. And Jimin was the prey here!

Min-sung started laughing after seeing Jimin's angry face.

"Shouldn't you be happy that your dear Jin hyung is not dead. That fucker somehow got away from my trap but I don't care about it anymore since you are trapped now. And your dad? Huh why don't you ask about it when I send you your mom?" Min-sung said smirking and now Jimin was surrounded by all those bodyguards. He was cursing Eunwoo in his mind thinking why isn't that alpha here yet?

Jimin calmed himself and looked at Min-sung hiding his own fear masking and thanking himself that he is wearing a scent blockers so no one can detect his emotions by his scent.

"I just want the answer of one question. Are you really my dad or not?" Jimin answered without even caring that he is soon going to die now.

"It's seems like your memories are coming back. I can't risk to keep you alive anymore. You need to die. " Min-sung said clenching his fist in anger and signalled his people to attack on Jimin.

Jimin also positioned himself for all the attacks. He grabbed first beta by his right hands twisting it behind his back painfully taking a knife from him and threw it on the alpha who was going attack him from the other side. He jumped on the another one started fighting with them one by one. He knew he stood no chance against all of them but he wasn't going to give up without fighting. He was just hoping that Eunwoo will come soon. And as if moon goddess have heard his prayer he saw Eunwoo's car. Soon Eunwoo was out of the car along with his four bodyguards.

Min-sung was surprised seeing the way Eunwoo come in front of Jimin hiding omega behind him and his bodyguards were infront of them now. He didn't know Jimin knew someone powerful like Eunwoo along with Jungkook.

"I have nothing to do with you Mr. Cha. It's better if you leave cause if you didn't then I would have no other choice but to attack on you too." Min-sung said sternly. He has such an amazing chance to kill Jimin but Eunwoo ruined it.

"I am not going anywhere." Eunwoo replied back as they were now surrounded completely by Min-sung's bodyguards.

"Yah why did you bring only four bodyguards." Jimin whispered.

"How was I supposed to know that Min-sung was going to attack on you with his 20 bodyguard. I thought he is your dad. You didn't tell me the whole situation. And Jungkook's call was unreachable. I come here as soon as you called me with all have bodyguards I have." Eunwoo whispered back with frustration cause even he don't know what to do now.

" Go back like Min-sung said. Act like you are going back leaving me here and call the police. I will handle them till then. " Jimin whispered again.

" Are you kidding me? The moment I will go from here these people will cut you into pieces. Look at them and their weapons. " Eunwoo whispered.

" I just want to see my alpha once before I die. He must've found out till now that I have disappeared. He must be worried. Listen if I died today then make sure to keep an eye on Jungkook. And also make sure he won't bring some mean step mom to my pup." Jimin said as if they are not surrounded by bunch of attackers now making Eunwoo scoff in disbelief.

" What are they both chit chatting? Attack on them. " Min-sung ordered his people but before they could attack they were surrounded by many SUVs.

"No need to talk bullshit your alpha is here." Eunwoo said to Jimin as Jungkook stepped out of his car his security has already surrounded the whole area making Min-sung get even more angry. He knew that now with Jungkook here he can't kill Jimin. He has to think some other plan that's when he saw how Jimin immediately detached himself from Eunwoo as soon as Jungkook glared at them in anger.

"Look what we have here Mr. Jeon. Wasn't today your wedding? But it seems like your groom ran away with someone else without even informing you leaving the marriage." Min-sung said to Jungkook making alpha even more angry as he took a step towards Jimin.

"What will the public say about this irrational behaviour of your fiancé? Your reputation will be ruined completely and I don't think Jeon pack people will accept such a disgraceful omega as their pack omega. " Min-sung continued seeing the way Jungkook's face was burning with anger at each step he took towards the Omega as if he is really going to kill him.

Min-sung knew he couldn't kill Jimin once he became a Jeon that's why he chose today's day for the attack and now that he was unable to kill Jimin at least he wanted to break off their relationship cause once Jungkook will be out of his way he can kill Jimin easily. But what he witnessed the next moment was a shock to him.

Jungkook went towards Jimin and hugged omega scenting him with urgency calming his own alpha. Then he glared at Min-sung with his red eyes flashing in anger as if a glare can kill anyone Min-sung would have been dead by now.

"Even if my omega run away with some alpha and come back to me I will still accept him as such and I don't care why he left the marriage as long as I can marry him again. But it seems like Mr. Park's manners have flown out of the way cause the way you attacked my omega like a coward you can't even be labelled as an alpha. Don't forget that it's Seoul not Busan and it's my territory I have already called the police. Run away if you don't want whatever happened here to come in tomorrow's news and all your family reputation will be destroyed in a second. " Jungkook warned and Min-sung has no other choice but to tell his people to back off and soon they were all gone.

" Jungkook wait. " Jimin said as Jungkook left the Omega as soon as Min-sung went and went to his car with Jimin trailing behind him like a kicked lost puppy.

" Alpha please listen to me I didn't mean to leave our wedding like this. They threatened me with Jin hyung's life. And I just remembered how hyung was with me since childhood always protecting me being my shadow. How can I let him die then?" Jimin plead as he told Jungkook everything about how he couldn't contact him and have to inform Eunwoo since he called him. But Jungkook wasn't paying attention to him. The whole car was filled with angry and bitter scent of sandalwood.

When Jungkook was informed that Jimin was not in his room he thought someone kidnapped him but when they checked the CCTV cameras Jimin was seen to go out hiding willingly. He couldn't believe it first but then realised that it was true making him disappointed even though he knew his omega must've a proper reason to leave.

"Mr. Park look at this." Hyunsik gave Jimin a tabloid when Jungkook wasn't listening to omega anymore. It was the latest news of 'runaway groom' of Jeon Jungkook.

Since all media was also present there it didn't take more than 2 minutes to spread the news like a fire about how Jungkook's soon to be omega has left the wedding. Reporters have already made up their own stories about how Jimin ran away with his secret lover and the way Jungkook saw both Eunwoo and Jimin it was exactly how reporters have been saying. Jeon corporation's shares were also decreasing rapidly by this biggest scandal. Jimin saw how Mrs. Jeon also has to fight some of the reporters.

"Mrs. Jeon what do you think about this irrational behaviour of Mr. Park Jimin? Do you think he deserves to be the omega of Jeon pack after the stunt he pulled?" One reporter asked Mrs.. Jeon

" Don't you dare to say any ill words about my grandson-in-law. Park Jimin is the Omega chosen by me for my grandson and no one can change that fact. I won't tolerate any bad words about him. Security throw this man out of this premises. " Mrs. Jeon said in the video. And Jimin really regretted leaving the wedding without any prior information. How much everyone was suffering because of his one foolish decision!

"Alpha I am sorry. I was scared. I didn't think of the consequences of my actions. I am so sorry. Please talk to me. Say anything. You can scold me as much as you want." Jimin said with teary eyes but Jungkook was still silent.

Soon they reached Jeon mansion and Jungkook got out of the car with Jimin following him behind him. He was just about to fall but before he can slip Jungkook held him.

"Why are you being clumsy now? You ran away perfectly fine from the wedding." Jungkook said in anger but Jimin was happy that at least alpha talked to him rather than giving him a silent treatment.

"Do you know why no one is at the mansion? It's because grandma has called pack meeting with all elders to say sorry on behalf of you." Jungkook said making Jimin even more guilty that Mrs. Jeon has to apologise for his mistakes.

"Alpha I am sorry. Can we still attend the pack meeting? I will apologise to them by myself." Jimin said.

"Don't you know only jeon pack members can attend this meeting and you're not a Jeon. You're just my fiance but the you ran away so I don't think you want to marry me." Jungkook said hiding his emotions. This is the first time Jungkook has called him outsider making Jimin even more sad.

"A-are you going to break up with me now?" Jimin asked. Then hyunsik come with some documents.

"Sign it." Jungkook said with a cold face. Jimin saw that it was a marriage certificate. Does that mean Jungkook isn't going to break up with Jimin? He still wants to marry him?

"J-jungkook.."

"Didn't you say you want to attend the pack meeting? You can't attend it without marrying me." Jungkook said telling Jimin to hurry up since the meeting will start soon.

Jimin immediately signed it making Jungkook smirk in victory. Then Jimin realised that he didn't even read the document but before he can read it Jungkook took it back gave it to Hyunsik telling him to proceed with it.

"Let's go. " Jungkook said taking Jimin's hands into his own hands. Then Eunwoo also entered the mansion and he saw Jimin's confused and worried face.

"You haven't told him yet that I already called and told everything to you before going to save him?" Eunwoo asked to Jungkook making Jimin's eyes widen in shock.

"YOU KNEW EVERYTHING?" Jimin screamed when he realised that he was fooled by this stupid alpha and here he thought that Jungkook really believed Min-sung's stupid talk thinking he tried to run away with Eunwoo. He even signed the marriage contract without reading the terms and conditions.

"I am so stupid." Jimin mumbled to himself when Jungkook didn't reply to him.

"Well we have already registered our marriage but grandma still wants to have a marriage ceremony so join us." Jungkook said to Eunwoo and soon they were at the location.

It was the simple marriage ceremony with only trusted people of Jeon pack and some other invited people. Jimin hugged Mrs. Jeon apologising to her when he saw that she was waiting for the couple.

"You don't need to apologise my son. I know you won't do anything without any reason. I have already explained the situation to everyone so don't worry. Now go and get ready for your marriage." Mrs. Jeon said sending Jimin to one room for getting ready.

Jungkook was waiting for Jimin's arrival. He couldn't take his eyes off omega who was looking stunning in his white wedding suit. Yeona was walking ahead of him in her beautiful dress looking a princess as she is!

Jungkook took Jimin's hands in his as they took their wedding vows.

(I am skipping the whole marriage vows portion since I am not familiar with all the rituals. You can imagine on your own.)

"You may kiss the groom now." The priest announced making Jungkook grab omega by his waist pulling him flush against his chest as he kissed him passionately getting louder cheers from the crowd. He only pulled back when Jimin was breathless.

After the whole chaos everyone was tired as they returned back to the home. Eunwoo also comes with couple to discuss about the things he has discovered in Jimin's college.

In the living room

"According to the records in Jimin's college Min-sung was supposed to be his father. But how can a dad kill his own son?" Eunwoo said.

"He is not my dad. He can't be." Jimin said remembering how much his dad used to love him.

"I think there is something wrong with the parks. Min-sung doesn't have the full authority of Park family." Jungkook said which Eunwoo nodded.

"We need to meet Jung hoseok. If he was with me in my college then he must've remembered me but acted like he don't know me. So it was because he just wanted me safe. " Jimin said.

" You both can't go to Busan again it's dangerous. I will go and try to meet Hoseok. " Eunwoo said.

" Okay and inform me if you need any help. And call seulgi she knew everything there so she can help you." Jungkook said and Eunwoo took his leave.

A/N :

Will Eunwoo get any information from hobi?

Did you like jikook wedding? I hope you guys aren't disappointed since I didn't described the wedding process... :(

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
452K 15.1K 29
When Jungkook a CEO is in need of a babysitter to take care of his kid he never imagined to fall in love with him and to have another child but he lo...
998K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
46.5K 3.3K 35
There's nothing dramatic about roller derby. ***** Moving to Connecticut had never...