✾ⅅℰЅTℐℕᎽ✾

By Aryagirl07

Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got sep... More

Introduction and dedication
Characters
prologue
Chapter 1: The pain
Chapter 2: Back to the city of pain.
Chapter 3: Shocking news!!
Chapter 4: The Engagement
Chapter 5: Marriage
Chapter 6:The outburst
Chapter 7: The kheer
Chapter 8: The reception
Chapter 9: leaving for Noida
Chapter 10: Reason for hating
Chapter 11: Mission Mr. cold hearted
Chapter 12: He cares
Chapter 13: Shelly Malhotra
Chapter 14: In his Arms
Chapter 15 : The jealousy
Chapter 16: Between heart ❤️ and mind 🧠
Chapter 17: pastries and his refusal
Chapter 18: The wait
Chapter 19: Her stubbornness
Chapter 20:The peace, when I held you
Chapter 21: Following my heart ❤️
Chapter 23: Smile through the tears
Chapter 24: Happy Moments
Chapter 25: She is leaving
Chapter 26: Bidding Farewell
Chapter 27: Acting different?
Chapter 28: The anonymous Parcel
Chapter 29: Pain of loving you
chapter 30: A devil in disguise
Chapter 31:The mystery of broken glass pieces
chapter 32: The slap and the invitation
Chapter 33: Snatching my own happiness
Chapter 34: The unequivocal proof
Author's Note
Chapter 35: Love's intoxication (part one)
Chapter 36: Love's intoxication (part two)
Chapter 37: Abhimanyu's new side
Chapter 38: Not destined to be together?
Chapter 39: Hide and Seek

Chapter 22: I don't want your Sympathy

3.8K 210 29
By Aryagirl07

Abhi's pov:

The next morning:

I woke up only to find myself alone in the room. Getting up from the floor I stretched My body making my self completely awake. My back hurts from sleeping on the floor may be I will be needing a heat pad.

Shivani was the first thing my mind thought of as I woke up. Just when I was about to go and check for her, I saw her exiting the bathroom in a pink saree with a golden board.

Her hair was wrapped in a towel and she looked fresh. A warm feeling settled in my heart looking at her. She walked towards the dressing table and her eyes fell on me. I gave her a small smile which she ofcourse replied with puffing her cheeks and looking away.

'Cute' I thought walking towards my cupboard. My hand mistakely touched Shivani's and I felt her shiver, a smiled formed on my lips.

She turned to look at me her with a different emotion in her eyes. I felt like she wanted to say something but then changed her mind and looked away making me sighed.

Walking past her I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After sometime when I came out I saw shivani wiping her wet hairs gently with the towel.

Water was dripping from her hair making her hair look more attractive. Her black long hairs hypnotized me and I kept staring at her till she was not done.

I had this crazy urge to run my fingers in her hair and untangle them but I didn't.

I have heard it somewhere that girls don't like when someone touches their hair and she can even kill you if you do that when she is angry or on periods.May be someother time I thought chlucking to myself.

She was so engrossed in her hair that she was unaware of my presence in the room. I walked toward her and just then she turned for the comb and got startled when she saw me.

"Why are you standing like a ghost?" She asked raising her eyebrows. "I was starting at a witch, a beautiful one." I said and she furrowed her eyebrows as if thinking and then widen her eyes when she realized whome I was talking about.

"I am a witch?." She asked pointing her index finger towards her. "Who told you I was staring at you?" I said walking toward the bed then sat on it.

"And I told a beautiful witch not a scary one" I added making her jaw drop. "Y...you..." she searched for a sentence to fight with me ".....are a devil, If I am a scary witch then you are a devil." She said angrily walking towards the bed and throwing a pillow on me.

But I catch it before it could hit me laughing loudly. My laughter filled the room and she stood still looking at me with a small smile on her face.

Oh my god finally she smiled. I put my both hands on my mouth and cover it trying to be dramatic like Rakshit. "Oh my god you finally smiled." I said

"and finally you laughed" She said with the same smile Making me realize what I just did. I just laughed whole heartedly after so many years and it feels wonderful My heart and mind feels lighte.

I cough and looked away. The thing of following my heart was amazing but scary at the same time. I did opened my heart but the Fear of it breaking again was at its peak.

I looked at shivani who was back to her neutral look. I have also read that girl's can forget the reason why she was angry but not that she was angry.

I put the pillow back and just as i turned I saw shivani leaving the room "Shiva...." I was about to call her but she left the room.

I quickly got ready for the hospital and taking few files which I needed today I went down.

Down, I saw everyone sitting on the table having breakfast. But my eyes were searching for my wife and there I saw her walking out of the kitchen with paratha's in her hand and a small smile spread on her lips.

"Abhi come sit." I heard Rakshit calling me. My mom, dad looked towards me and gave me a look which says 'you are still under observation' not letting me forget that I have to prove something.

I think we all will agree that no matter how much we grew up, we all will still fear our parents if we commit any mistake just like we use to fear when we were little kid. That thing never change.

I went and sat next to Rakshit who seem too energetic to me. Well he always be energetic no matter what and that's what I like about him.

Shivani served the paratha's to everyone including me. She walked towards Ritika making me frown and sat next to Ritika far away from me.

Rakshit and Ritika gave me a look and I looked at shivani who was avoiding my eyes at all cost.

After breakfast I tried to talk to her many times but she seemed too busy today. why is everyone calling her for one thing or the another isn't she my wife?

'You were not even ready to accept this marriage and now you are having problems that your wife is not giving you attention.' My mind mocked me and I huffed in respond.

"Bha.....bhi" I heard Rakshit calling her like a child calls his mom. He walked past me as if I was invisible but I held his shirt and pulled him back.

"Why are you all behind my wife, why do you all need her at the same time when I need her?" I said frustratingly to him.

"Bro, your wife has already won everyone's heart and everyone likes her so much that everyone wants her to be around them. We can't help it" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"And first of all she is angry with you, secondly she became my bhabhi first then your wife." He said straightening his shirt and I gave him do- you- know- what- rubbish- you- are- speaking look.

"See, I accepted her as my bhabhi and my sister the day she married you and you accepted her as your wife few days ago. So according to that she is my bhabhi first then your wife." He explained reading my expression.

His explanation made me speechless and his confidence gave his explanation a logic no matter how stupid it sounds "Shutup and tell me have you thought how to pacify my parents and shivani's anger." I asked seriously.

He cleared his throat before speaking as if he was going to reveal a big secret. "Your parents are angry because you made bhabhi cry and upset her with your behavior. So if bhabhi will forgive you, your parents will too." He said and I looked at him. He has a point.

"So you have to only work on how to gain forgiveness from bhabhi understood." He said and I nodded then frown.

"But how? she is continuing avoiding me and you guys are helping her to do so." I said frustrated which made him laugh.

"Well that you have to figure out, she is your wife." He said folding his hand giving me a challenging look.

"Fine, I will think something. By the way why were you calling shivani " I said eyeing his phone.

"Oh yeah, I was going to inform her about this new movie. The ratings is so good." He said scrolling through his phone.

Idea! I still have to apologize to her so why not do it in the way she likes.

"Rakshit book the tickets for this movie we are going." I said in one breath and he looked at me surprised.

"What seriously, you will take us to the movie?" He asked and I nodded. A big smile formed on his lips "Thankyou Abhi." He said hugging me like a child.

"Leave me you idiot" I said pushing him away lightly. "and book the tickets, Make sure shivani be part of this because if she didn't I will cancel the plan " I said making his jaw drop.

"Don't worry I will manage that. So how many tickets should I book " he asked quickly composing himself.

"Mom, dad is going out somewhere so four will be fine. I have only one operation today so that won't be a problem." I said and he nodded.

"Ok then I will leave, tell my busy wife that I left and see you all in the evening be ready." I said, my eyes wondering around hoping to see her before I leave but unfortunately I didn't.

●♡♡♡♡♡●

It was sharp eight when I reached home. I entered the hall which was quite indicating that no one was there in the hall. May be mom and dad already left. I climbed the stairs and entired my room only to get awestruck by the beauty standing in front of the mirror.

She was wearing a white color top paring it with black jeans. Her hair was left down freely. This was the first time I saw her in western clothes after our marriage and let me tell you she was looking breath-taking.

I cough to gain her attention and she turned towards me swiftly. My eyes observed her from head to toe and she shifted in her place being nervousness.

"Beautiful" the word left my mouth before I could stop them as my eyes met her's. She heard me because her eyes widen in suprise not expecting me to say that.

"Huh?" She asked and I can say that it came more as a suprise then as a question.

I so badly wanted to compliment her everyday because she looks breath-taking every singel day. May it be saree, kurti or even in her night clothes with a messy hair, but my anger and hater never allow me.

"You are looking breath-taking." I said proudly because the beauty was non other then my wife and nothing can stop me form praising her not even my inner self.

I saw her cheeks turned pink and her lips curled but she controlled her smile and turned away from me. See just like I said girls can never forget that they were angry.

Smiling I went to freshen up and within ten minutes I was all ready. Just then Rakshit knocked the door. "Bhabhi ready? let's go."
Rakshit said and shivani nodded her head.

She went out of the room and then I followed her outside where our car was standing. As we reached our car shivani looked at me "we are going to the movei but why are you following us?" She asked me and I looked at Rakshit confusingly which made her look at Rakshit too.

I am going with them, infact I am the one who planned this then why is my wife asking me such questions.

Rakshit rubbed his neck as he saw both of us looking at him for the explanation of two different question.

"Actually bhabhi, Abhi is the one who planned this so...." He said stretching the word so.

"So he is coming with us." Shivani completely as if she is talking to her self. "Bingoo!" Rakshit said laughing. "You are really smart bhabhi." He said proudly but his expression change when his eyes fell on me.

"Or we can say that we are going with him." He said laughing nervously looking at me with a scared expression.

"And....." Rakshit turned to explain me but I beat him. "And she doesn't know I planned this and I will be joining you all to the movie" I said with a deep sigh, making him nod. Great!

Just then Ritika arrived and looked at us confusingly. "What happened?" She asked us.

"Oh Ritu is here we should leave, see you at the theater bhabhi." Rakshit said quickly pulling a confused Ritika along with him as if the world was on fire.

He is really very smart. He didn't informed shivani because he knew she will not join us once he mentioned me and he doesn't wanted the plan to get canceled. I shook my head a little at his smartness and looked at shivani who took a step opposite to where my car was standing.

"Our car is here where are you going?" I asked slowly. "With them" she said plainly pointing towards where Ritu and Rakshit went.

"Oh hello madam, you are coming with me" I said pulling her gently towards my car. "Why so?" She asked putting her hard face.

"Because you are my wife." I said as a matter of fact and sat inside the car at the driver seat.

"Where is it written that if I am your wife I have to come with you." She asked folding her hand towards her chest acting stubborn.

"In my book, now come and sit or we will miss the movie." I said staring the car. She looked at the direction where Rakshit went then puffing her cheeks she went to sit in the back seat of my car.

"Come in front, I am your life companion not your driver though I don't mind being one." I said with a chuckle and I can see from the front mirror she smiled lightly.

Then wiping the smile of her face she got up and sat in the the passenger seat. I looked at her then started the car with a smile.

We reached the theater in no time. The drive was silent with no words exchang between us. She was busy looking out side the window. While I was struggling to put my feelings into words. It was a simple apology but I couldn't do that.

'Koi na Abhi you still have chance to apologize to her.' I said to my self as I got off the car after shivani.

Rakshit and Ritika had reached before and was waiting for us. "Let's go" I said to the three of then as soon as I reached near them.

I interviewed my hand with Shivani's and pulled her along with me making Ritika and Rakshit hooter for us.

I felt Shivani's eyes on me but I kept looking straight behaving as if it was completely normal for us to hold hands and it does not increase my heart rate at all.

Both sisters along with Rakshit took good time to take their popcorn. While entering the auditorium I saw shivani holding cold drink in her hand and it was not just chilled but iced.

"Are you sure you want to drink this " I asked her narrowing my eyes. She hide her cold drink by pulling it closer to her and said "yes and you don't need to worry" She said frustrated and walk ahead in the auditorium.

"I will just come." I said to Rakshit. "But where are you going?" He asked back. "Just going to get something from my car." I shouted .

I quickly went to my car and got the things I wanted and went back to the auditorium. We all settled down on our respective seats, there was still some time left for the movie to start.

Shivani was between me and Ritika and next to me was Rakshit. Just as we sat I remember I didn't asked the name of the movie. "Rakshit, what's the name of the movie." I wishpered to Rakshit.

He looked at me mischively then gave me a different smile, a creepy one the one he gives me when he do something to take revenge on me. My eyes widen in realization.

'No don't tell me it's what I am thinking.' I said to my self. Just then the movie started proving me absolutely right. It was exactly what I feared the most 'A horror movie'

My face pale and I gulped. No, I am afraid to see them and I definitely don't believe in them but..... I don't know I just can't bear horror movies. It's my only weakness.

Rakshit has taken a good advantage of it. I will really kill him, just let me get out of here. I looked at other and everyone else was enjoying it even shivani.

I tried to stay quiet not wanting to make it obvious that horror movies scares me. But can the movie itself allow me that.

I don't understand why suddenly everything goes silent in such movie and even if it gets why they have to suddenly show a scary creature with so much sound.

While I was complaining about all this in my mind I saw the exact thing happening in the movie and...... in fear I held whose ever arm I found and shut my eyes tightly.

When I was sure that the scene has ended I opened my eyes only to find out that I was holding Shivani's arm making her look at me.

Her eyes were shining and even in the darkness anyone can still tell that her eyes were very beautiful. She looked at me with concern and I gave her a small smile to assure her that I am fine and motion her to watch the movie.

I was sitting with my eyes closed, least interested in the movie. Just about thirty minutes later I felt shivani shivering. I looked at her and it was definitely from cold because she has drank that iced cold drink and the air-conditioning was not helping much.

See this was the reason I was asking her that if she is sure she want the iced cold drink because I know this would happen and I was right she always does this. I shook my head on her silliness and took out the Jacket that I went back to brought from my car.

Not disturbing her movie I gently wrapped it around her. As she felt something warm wrapping around her she looked down at her shoulder to find it was a jacket.

She then slowly looked at me and her eyes shined with tears. I know she recalled out past just like me. Holding the jacket she got up from the chair and ran outside the auditorium.

Rakshit and Ritu looked at her leaving the auditorium with concern then at me. "I will go and check on here, you both be here." I whispered to them and followed shivani.

When I came out of the auditorium I saw shivani crying silently. My jacket was still resting on her shoulders making her look mine.

"Shivani" I called her softly after taking a deep breath. On hearing her name she turned swiftly and pushed me causing me to stumble as I was not expecting it. Her eyes held anger and tears. "Why are you doing this?" She asked angrily. The lobby was empty as everyone else was in the movie theater making us the only two present there.

"Shiva..." she didn't let me say as she cut me in between. "Don't do this please. I don't want you to do all this out of guilt. Trust me it's the last thing I want to see it in your eyes." She said angrily wiping her tears.

"I am not doing it out of guilt I.... " she didn't let me compete my sentence. "You are doing all this because you balme yourself for my condition on Karva Chauth, tell me would you have still done all this if I didn't fasted two days for you."

"Tell me if Maa papa and everyone else would not have been angry with you would you still have done this?" She questioned as angry tears fall down her cheeks.

"I don't want your sympathy and I would really like you to stop all these." She said looking at my face.

"Yes, I definitely want you to give us a chance but not because of guilt or pity but because you really want it." She said taking a deep breath.

She thinks I am doing all this out of sympathy? Because I pity her? . Her questions make me speechless, I felt hurt and I am sure it was visible on my face. I opened my mouth to speak but shut it back. I never thought she will take it as my sympathy or guilt.

I took few steps back while she looked at my face as if reading it. Giving her a hurtful look I turned and walked away from her and left the theater.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hey guys here's the next part I hope you all will like it.

Who all are scared to watch horror movies like Abhimanyu?

Don't forget to vote comment and share your views.

That's all for today see you all in the next chapter till then take care.
Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 14.6K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
1.3M 61.6K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
156K 14.3K 15
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
460K 17.5K 41
Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brought them apart!!! After years both were ti...