Those red and blue eyes...

By divinityforeternity

"You still kicking (y/n)?" -t "Yeah how could I not with your voice annoying me" "Hahah!! That's why you're... More

Chapter 2: hidden inventory part 2
Chapter 3: hidden inventory part 3
Chapter 4: hidden inventory part 4
Chapter 5: hidden inventory part 5
Chapter 6: hidden inventory final part
Chapter 7: sukuna reapears..
Chapter 8: thaluta the annoying.
(Y/n) powers, and more.
Chapter 9: stalker.
Chapter 10: The third first year
Chapter 11: special grade curse..
11 chapter check up!!
Chapter 12: Domain expansion..
Chapter 13: the lava cursed spirt.
Chapter 14: the lava cursed spirit part 2
Update!
Chapter 15: training/ kyoto exchange event part 1

Prologue/chapter 1: hidden inventory part 1

6.9K 141 69
By divinityforeternity

(Y/n) Used for a glorious purpose they said. Live up to the expectations of your ancestors they said... what a bunch of lies..

(Y/n) was a child when they had placed this responsibility upon him..

(Flashback)

Mom (y/n) are you ready for your calling my son?

(Y/n) Yes mom. I've been told this my entire life. To inherit my clan's ability is the highest honor.

Dad I've raised you good son. Come along now, the ceremony will start.

They walk to the gathering place of the uzaki clan. Everyone they've know awaits their arrival as (y/n) walks in front. They cheer as the eldest son (y/n) enters. The heir to the clan.

Dad You know what to do son, correct?

(Y/n) Yes father I've awaited this my entire life.

(Y/n) walks up to the altar at the end of the building. Everyone he passes by looks at him with smiles on their faces. Once he reaches the altar there lays a skull that glows with red. Everyone in the building rises and starts chanting as he raises his hand above it. The chant grows louder as his hand comes ever so closer to the skull that when it makes impact the crowd bursts into cheers.. but...

(Y/n) Nothing feels different..

Dad Hold on!! Quiet!!

The entire building falls silent as their cheers are cut off.

Dad Why haven't you gain the mark!? On your right hand!

He grabs his sons right hand and raises up high.

Dad There is no mark!! Why don't you have the power?!

(Y/n) I-I don't know! Father-

Dad No. No!! You will not call me father no more. If my heir can't gain the power the whole clan has he is no longer my son.

(Y/n) eyes widen as his heart sinks. His own father.. would disown him just like that?

Mom W-wait maybe he didn't touch it correctly..

Dad Yes!! That must be it!! Touch it again!

He places his hand once more upon the skull and his hand refuses to gain a mark. Instead the skull glow disappears..

Dad Why... what have you done to our clans prized possession!?

(Y/n) I-I haven't done anything!! I just placed my hand-

Dad Quiet!!!... you have dishonored your clan and possibly destroyed our clans sacred item!! Leave before the clan sees to it you are punished!!

(Y/n) eyes swell up as he looks to his mother who turns her head away in shame. His other siblings stare in confusion as his dad and other clan members stare in disappointment and anger.... So he runs.. outside the building is empty as he runs pasts the houses and places he lived in his entire life. Casted out for what? Not being like the rest..

(Y/n) they said I would be the strongest in the clan. The heir to the clan yet I was casted aside just like that.. I hate them all... they all loved me and in a instant they all threw me away!!

He runs and runs until his legs give out. His fist remain clenched as his teeth are slammed shut. He pants for breath behind his closed teeth as he lays there.

(Y/n) Die.. Dead!! They should all be dead!! I never did anything wrong!! I lived to satisfy them and they threw me away like a failure!!

He then slams the ground with his fists causing them to turn red with pain as tears run down his cheeks.

(Y/n) Screw them! If they could cast out one of their own like that then I have no feelings left except anger for them!! My only mistake was being born into that clan!! They only deserve death!!

Unknown to him however, his eye color changes from their normal colors to a pure red color.

??? Request accepted.. good boy..

(Y/n) Huh-?... Augh..

His vision fades to black as the voice of a women lingers in his head..

(Flashback end)

Now I'm present day (y/n) sits on a fallen tree as he talks with the curse that has inhabited him.

(Y/n) All that and I still bare hatred to the clan.

Thaluta Even after they've all been killed?

(Y/n) You almost killed me from doing that.

Thaluta It was my way of repaying you since you freed me from that cursed skull.

(Y/n) Was I your first body you've inhabited?

Thaluta No in fact your clan has been using me since I was locked away 1,000 years ago. But only two of your ancestors I've inhabited. Unfortunately they both died within a week of having me. You on the other hand are different. It's been years since then and you're still alive. Not so much of a failure after all.

(Y/n) Yeah unfortunately I have to listen to you all day.

Thaluta Hahah!! You crack me up (y/n) but for now you still haven't gotten a stable source of food.

(Y/n) had been living in the woods out of fear of being found out as his entire clans murder.

(Y/n) How did you inhabit me?

Thaluta Through the connection of the skull. You see I was locked away by your clan 1000 years ago in that skull. The skull was the actual skull of your clans leader in that era. The little nuisance sacrificed his worthless life to trap me in his rotting skull. Unfortunately he also made it so I could never leave the skull unless a worthy person was to contain me within them. Good thing he never accounted how powerful I was so I never could get tamed. Your two ancestors tried and failed to use all my power for their own purposes. Once they realized I was unwilling they put me back but I left them with a parting gift. Death.

(Y/n) Would you do the same to me?

Thaluta Hmm... no unless you try to get rid of me~ but for now you've been better company then I would have expected.

And just as Thaluta finishes speaking a red light appears in front of (y/n) making him squint until it disappears and reveals..

(Y/n) uh.... Is that you?

Thaluta Yes and no. This is a form I'm using to be present outside your body. Leaving your body is almost impossible unless I make myself a tiny version of myself. Even then I'm forced to be around you or else my connection to this avatar would be severed.

The avatar then climbs onto (y/n) until it reaches the top of his head and sits there.

Thaluta Now (y/n) we've been together for some time now but I think it's due time we get out of the woods.

(Y/n) No, what if they find out who I am.

Thaluta I highly doubt that your face has grown and eye color has changed including your height. It'd be impossible to track you as (y/n) uzaki murder of his own clan.

(Y/n) Let me remind you that you did the murdering.

Thaluta As you requested in that moment of hatred.

(Y/n) Yet you still almost killed me doing that.

Thaluta I suppose that was on me didn't expect your weak body to not handle even 5% of my power before almost shutting down.

(Y/n) I was eight!!

Thaluta Yeah yeah now lets head somewhere more populated I want to try the food of this era instead of wild food.

(Y/n) You told me you're a curse and curses hate humans. Along with some of them eating humans.

Thaluta Don't tell me you think of me like the rest! I'm offended by that. You should clearly tell I'm different since you're still alive right now. Plus I hate human flesh it tastes like shit.

(Y/n) I thought you couldn't escape the skull without me. so even if you decided to kill me you'd be trapped once more.

Thaluta Correct that pesky ancestor of yours made it so I couldn't live without a host. Whether it be a object such as the skull or a real body like yours. But like you already know it has to a specific body to inhabit. Now enough talking and more moving!

She then begins to bang her tiny fists on his head.

(Y/n) Okay okay! Damn..

Thaluta Scared?

(Y/n) Yeah..

Thaluta Well im not now hurry up!!

(Y/n) then begins his walk to a random direction hoping to find civilization before his company gets even more angry...

(T/s)

(Y/n) had been walking for several hours now that he needed to take a rest.

Thaluta You really are incompetent aren't you?

(Y/n) Hey I've been living in these woods for years you expect me to find people like that?!

Thaluta Ughhhh... I want to eat real food!!

She states as she pulls his hair.

(Y/n) Hey!! That hurts you asshole!!

(Y/n) grabs her with both of his hands and squeezes her.

(Y/n) You're a weird curse you know that!

Thaluta and you're a weird human.... Hm?

Thaluta then looks around before looking in front of them.

Thaluta Up there there's a big house, maybe it's close to civilization. See I'm already more helpful.

(Y/n) puts her on top of his head once more as he pushes some branches away to spot a mansion on a small mountain.

(Y/n) Yeah that's gonna hurt my legs later...

(T/s)

A hour passes by as (y/n) finally makes it to the mansion. It's raining as the sky looks dark and cloudy. The mansion is run down with windows broken and vegetation growing everywhere.

(Y/n) This looks like complete shit.

Thaluta Whatever it takes to get to civilization. Maybe there's something in there that'll tell us where to head to..

(Y/n) Yeah.. still this place gives me the creeps..

(Y/n) pushes on forward finding a door and opening it with ease. The place is trashed with cups and bags lying everywhere. Old doors lay down on the floor as glass is scattered across.

(Y/n) This is totally not haunted... still feel like this place has anything of worth Thaluta?.... Thaluta?

(Y/n) grabs the top of his head to find nothing no longer there.

(Y/n) you better not be trying to scare me or anything!... Thaluta?

With no response (y/n) decides to push forward hoping Thaluta his only friend would respond back to him. He continues down the hallway he's in and starts opening doors to find any sign that can help him find other humans. Eventually he finds a room with a bed and clothes on it.

(Y/n) You gonna talk to me Thaluta?.. no?...

Thaluta Shhh.. someone's here.. I feel their cursed energy...

(Y/n) What where?!

Just then the door opens to the room he's in and reveals a girl with pig tails and flashlight.

??? A-ahh..

(Y/n) Who the hell-

??? Ahhhh!!!!! The curse is here!! Mei mei!! It's here!!

(Y/n) W-What?!? Curse? I'm not a curse!!

(Y/n) raises his hands defensively as another girl enters the room. She has teal like hair and red lipstick.

Mei Mei Really? He doesn't seem to have cursed energy. Though he could be hiding it.

(Y/n) I-I swear I'm not a curse!

??? Yeah right who else would be here except a curse!?

Mei Mei Calm down utahime. If he was a curse then this barrier around the mansion would have been lifted and he would have tried to kill us already. And if he was special grade he would have already killed us.

Utahime ahh...

(Y/n) See I'm not a Uhh curse!

Mei Mei we'll see not always someone be correct. Anyways why are you here?

(Y/n) I came here from the woods!

They both remain silent as (y/n) smiles.

Utahime Woods?! Why?!

(Y/n) Cause that's where I lived. I saw this mansion on this small mountain so I went up it and now here I am!

Mei Mei Hm.. not the craziest story I've heard.

Utahime Stay away from me...

(Y/n) I didn't even do anything..

Mei Mei Enough chattering.. utahime come with me for a second. Stay here for now.. what's your-

(Y/n) (y/n).

Mei Mei Stay here for now (y/n).

She then leaves utahime outside as they start talking.

Thaluta Sorcerers..

(Y/n) Well look who decided to speak again.

Thaluta Sush. These girls you met are sorcerers. They are trained to fight curses such as myself. I could detect the cursed energy of them.

(Y/n) And you're telling me this for what?

Thaluta They will try to kill you if they find out you have a curse like me in your possession. Just don't bring it up!

(Y/n) Alright alright I won't-

Mei Mei Come out now.

(Y/n) complies and walks out to see utahime preparing to run.

Mei Mei I need you (y/n) to run down that hallway with utahime okay?

(Y/n) What the-?

Mei Mei Don't ask questions you wanna live correct?

He nods.

Mei Mei Then do as a I say for now.

(Y/n) Alright fine as long as I leave this place.

(Y/n) then readies beside utahime as she scoots further from him.

Utahime I still don't trust you..

(Y/n) Okay as long as we make it out I don't care.

Utahime Okay.. ready... set.. go!!!

(Y/n) and utahime sprint down the hallway as (y/n) begins to get confused when the hallway starts to get wacky and wacky before the roof starts to cave in.

(Y/n) Oh crap!!

Utahime Jump for it!!

They see a light at the end of the building and jump for it. The outside is brighter as the building crumbles on them covering them in rubble...

(Y/n) Aughhhh.... Something hurts bad!

(Y/n) grips his right arm to find out his bone is broke and fingers bent. He grits his teeth in pain until his company speaks.

Thaluta Quiet down I'll heal you right up.

The bone then started snapping back into place as his fingers re straightedge out.

(Y/n) Ohhh... thank god for you..

Thaluta Thank you, thank you so much. I appreciate the support!

(Y/n) Oh shut it!

(Y/n) then starts pushing the rubble off of him as his eyes squint in the bright light.. that is until he heard the voice of a girl..

??? Hey did you guys find a homeless guy in there too?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 171 6
Y/n L/n grew up in Okinawa, a place steeped in rich martial arts traditions. His family, though not directly involved in the Jujutsu world, had a str...
307K 12.9K 32
A short Jujutsu Kaisen Story โ™ก .โ€ขยฐโ—‹.*โ€ขยฐโ—‹.โ€ข*ยฐโ€ขโ— .โ€ข*ยฐโ—‹.โ€ขยฐโ—‹*.โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ— " ๊œฑสœแดแดœแด› แดแดœแด› แด›แด แดแด‡, แดกสœแด ษช แดกแด€๊œฑ... ...
50.2K 1.6K 9
๐™”๐™๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™†๐™†๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ†ฌ๐–ธ๐–ด๐–ด๐–ณ๐–  ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ฆ๐– ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ด ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง...
366K 15.1K 44
'The Red Curse' A plague, a blessing, a valuable wild card, all bestowed upon a girl who's eyes glow scarlet She never settles in one place long due...