Evermore

By exclusivepearls

The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :) More

𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒆𝒏
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 (wedding pt.1)
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙 (wedding pt. 2)
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
Authors message

𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

13.3K 258 572
By exclusivepearls

I drop Diana down on the bed, getting on top of her, she tries to catch her breath but I hold her jaw moving my mouth against hers.

"The countertop was fine." She mumbles, breathless and it takes me a second to actually catch onto what she said.

"Mhm, but not as comfortable for you, Darling." I mumble in response, sliding my hand under her back, pulling her against me as my other hand pushes her dress up her stomach.

I taste myself from her lips before finally pulling back, I pull the dress all the way over her head. I dismiss it to her floor, pushing Diana back on the bed. She looks up at me, searching my eyes frantically.

"I need you, baby." She whispers and I smile looking down at her.

"Thought you were a top? Why aren't you begging to touch me like the last few days?" I ask, she drops her head back huffing.

"Why don't you touch yourself?" I continue, sliding my hand around the back of her neck. She looks up at me.

"Is that what you want me to do?" She whispers and I nod, I look down between us, my knee rested just in between her half spread legs while the other rests over her right leg.

I watch her hand sliding down her stomach slowly.

"Good girl." As much as I want to watch her fucking herself, I would prefer to get her more turned on so she can feel better while doing it herself.

"Natalie." She whispers by my ear and I kiss down her neck slowly.

"Touch yourself like you would touch me." I whisper to her, kissing along her pale skin. I hear a quiet moan from her and despite the feeling between my legs, I keep kissing her skin, focusing on her and her pleasure.

"Feels good?" I look to her and she nods slowly.

"Keep talking." She says, her voice almost a gasp.

I move my hands around her back, struggling slightly to unclipping her bra but I get it. I slide it down her arms before looking down at Diana's hand moving beneath her underwear.

I move down her body slowly, looking up at her as I run my fingers down her sides, she bites her lip and I smile biting my own while nodding at her. Her eyes have that look she gives me when she's begging for something, which makes me want to look away but I hold her eye contact.

"Faster, darling." I whisper in a low tone to her as I pull her underwear down her legs . She moves her fingers faster into her cunt and I run my fingertips down the back of her thighs as she moves up against her hand with a moan.

"Natalie—please." She moans and I look up to her.

"Please what?...Fuck you? You're doing so good, keep doing that for me." I squeeze her thighs watching her fingers moving into herself at a quicker pace for more pleasure.

Part of me is enjoying the sight and and another part of me wants to take over and finish the job for her.

I lean down kissing and nipping at the side of her thigh as I look up at her.

"I'm gonna come, baby." She gasps, her hand working harder against herself. I slip my knee between her legs so it's easier for her to keep going.

She moans and I so badly want to slip my hand between my own legs as I watch her getting closer.

"Don't stop, keep going, keep touching your pussy just like that." I tell her, breathing heavy at the sight along the sounds she makes. She looks up at me with the same pleading eyes as a moment ago.

"I can't Natalie—please help me, I'm so close." Her hand slows as she moans, I grab her wrist moving her hand as I move my fingers into her quickly, I pick up the pace immediately, feeling her tighten around my fingers and fuck—she feels so good.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper, breathing heavy as my lips latch onto her neck and her thighs press against mine begging to close but I keep going as she whimpers loudly, cursing. I nip at her neck before sucking.

She slowly begins to calm down and I kiss her skin while she whines below me.

"Natalie, shit—please—fuck." She grips onto my arm. I look to her, I slow my fingers not sure what she's begging for anymore.

"Diana—"

"Don't stop—I'm begging—don't—I'm going to come again—please." She cries out, I speed up my pace into her again looking at her as she nods her head, her legs trembling again. Jesus Christ.

I lift my leg, watching her thighs press together immediately, trapping my hand as I keep stroking causing her legs to press harder together.

If I get broken wrist, it would be worth it.

"Natalie—I can't."

"It's alright, you can take it, Darling. You're taking it so fucking good." I stroke harder and she shakes her head squeezing her eyes shut. I try breathe steady as I look at her.

Her lip trembles as she reaches down, holding my arm where it is as if I could move it either way.

I finally slow my hand, after giving her two back to back orgasm which we usually never do, we always have a break between even if it's just a few seconds but she was coming twice in that amount of time.

I force her legs open pulling out my fingers. Her legs shut again as she breathes heavy.

"Please." She breathes heavy watching me while I lick my fingers clean, smiling at the taste of her.

"You want to go again? I thought you were out already." I smile and she drops her head back.

"I want you to touch and taste me more, baby. I still need you so bad." She whispers and I move down between her legs.

I look up at her and my fingers run up her thighs, her stomach lifting off the bed slightly. She's one to talk about patience earlier...

I lean down kissing her stomach, up her scar and closer to her chest.

"Natalie." She breathes out and I smile against her skin.

"Mhm, darling?" I mumble.

"Please." She begs more.

"What happened to your little talk about patience? It's not so easy when you're all wet and the woman above you is teasing, is it?" I pull back from kissing her skin and she shakes her head, looking guilty. I keep smiling.

"Well, I don't want you to come yet." I shrug leaning down and kissing her neck, I move my fingers down, moving them past her folds to rub her swollen clit slowly and lightly.

"Nat..." She breathes out and I scrape my teeth along her neck making her gasp, I don't do it hard, I don't want to hurt her. Not yet, not until she's feeling more pleasure.

"Patience."

"You're not going to let me come."

"Right, not until I want you to." I begin sucking at her neck as my hands leave her clit, my thumbs run over her already hardened nipples as she breathes heavy.

"What if I just touch myself again then?" She huffs and I smile widely, I knew she would say it.

"If I am correct, two seconds ago you needed my help. You can't come on your own. You need me, isn't that what you said. Or that you need me so bad?" I ask lowering my voice to a whisper.

"I'm being good, I just want you to make me come." She whines a little and I look down at her, she gives me her pleading eyes once again and I search her eyes before smiling.

"That's not going to work on me, see, when I'm on top, I can resist you. Even with your begging and your moaning." I tell her and she huffs. At least most of the time I can. Sometimes I can't. Sue me for it.

"I'm soaking, baby. My pussy is so wet and you're not even touching me."

"Because I can do that, I don't have to touch you to get you ready for me, you obey to every word I say when you want something—"

"You do too."

"Not really, because I liked to be punished. You're a good girl and nine out of ten times you listen unless you feel like being a brat. Which you have been acting like one recently. I'm beginning to think you have a thing for punishments too." I lift her chin kissing up her jaw and her hand wraps around my back.

"You like when I'm being a brat because you get to put me in my place." She whispers, I pull back slipping my hand behind her back and pushing her over onto her stomach. She gasps and I slap her ass, earning another gasp and her body to jump slightly.

I push her thighs roughly apart and she leans up on her elbows looking back.

"Natalie." She mumbles. I slap her again and she almost moans, sticking her ass up slightly. She looks up at me chewing her lip.

"Face forward." I tell her and she huffs obeying.

I move closer, running my fingers up her wet entrance before moving them into her, she faces away, gripping the blanket slowly.

She tightens up around my fingers immediately. I move my fingers making her arch her back down, again, her ass sticking up like she wants to be slapped.

"Baby." She moans, I shut my own legs as I stroke her spot, repeatedly. Her moans grow as she pulls at the blanket. She glances back at me earning another slap making her body jump forward as she moans louder.

"Behave yourself." I rub my thumb over the slightly pink part on her ass where I slapped, trying to occupy my free hand since I want to slip it between my own legs like always.

"Touch yourself—let me come and come with me." She whispers, reading my mind. I look up to meet her eye but she quickly looks forward.

I move my fingers into her faster making her whimper, she begins to tighten and I pull my hand away. She drops down against the blanket. Her feet hitting against the blanket as she huffs.

"Okay—what do I say? You're the top? Then will you let me come? Because you are, we both know it, so congratulations, Natalie." She looks to me and I smile, moving her hair out of her face as her cheeks stay pink. God she looks so beautiful.

"There's no doubt that I'm the top." I laugh kissing her head and she huffs.

"I was so close." She drops her head and I hum.

"Poor girl." I laugh rubbing her back and she groans loudly.

"Natalie—seriously. Please, I don't know what I'm supposed to do for you to fuck me and let me come." She raises her voice frustrated. I run my fingers along her entrance, teasing as I look down at frowning Diana.

"Behave."

"I am behaving! I love you—I love you so much and I can't lay here and not look at you, you make me wet—and I can't be touched by you right until I'm about to orgasm then you stop. You make me feel so good—and I can't be edged—I need to come and you make me feel so good but edging makes me frustrated. You're the top, you can resist me while I give in but please. I am begging you, I will be so good for you, baby." She says, I move my fingers back into her and she lets out a breath.

"Someone's been playing top too long, hm?" I run my fingers down her back. She nods her head.

"I have been." She breathes out, she will agree to anything to be allowed to come right now. I curl my fingers inside her and she breaths heavier dropping her head to her hands.

"You're making me feel so good already—please." She pleads, moaning as I quicken my pace into her wet core.

She moves herself up against my fingers and I smile chewing my lip as I watch her.

I push her back down slightly, moving my fingers harder into her making her stop as she gasps, her legs quickly hitting her ass at the surprise and the amount of pleasure she gets.

"Do you need to come?" I whisper and she nods her head as she moans, she reaches back trying to find my free hand. I hold her hand feeling slightly guilty as she begins to tighten and I pull my fingers out.

She squeezes my hand as she begins to whine. She drops her face down against the sheets, I rub the back of her hand before she pulls hers away from mine.

I laugh and she reaches back slapping my thigh a few times annoyed, I keep laughing as I grab her wrist.

"Natalie, I'm about to cry—please. It's not funny, baby. I need to come, my tummy is beginning to hurt." She says and my grip loosens immediately on her wrist.

I move my other hand back between her legs.

"Please."

"I—Alright, relax your body." I say rubbing the back of her hand, she holds onto my hand tightly as I begin moving my fingers into her, less rough.

"That feels so good, please." She whispers and I keep going, speeding the pace of my fingers up.

I keep rubbing the back of her hand as she moans loudly, her legs bend up again meeting her ass.

She nods against the blanket before she looks up to me, I wink at her as she bites onto her lip.

"Natalie—"

"Relax, alright? I'm not going to stop, it's alright." I speak and she closes her eyes nodding slowly as she relaxes, she tightens up around my fingers whimpering and I keep going causing louder whimpers from her and she squeezes my hand tightly, I keep rubbing gently while my fingers work against her tightened core.

"Ah! Fuck!" She cries out and I lean over kissing her head gently.

"You're alright." I whisper and her body begins shaking as her other hand reaches down rubbing her clit.

Her loud whimpering begins to quiet down and I pull my coated fingers away from her core. She keeps eyes closed, holding onto my hand as she breathes heavy.

"I love you." She whispers, I don't let go of her hand as my thumb goes to her chin pulling for her to open her mouth.

She opens her mouth sticking out her flattened tongue and I smile putting my wet fingers to it. She licks them clean humming before opening her eyes, her cheeks all pink.

"Oh. My tummy feels fine by the way, it wasn't sore." She rolls over onto her back and my mouth falls open as she smiles widely at me.

"You fucking asshole." I say scoffing and she looks up at me shrugging.

"I wanted to come."

"So you lied to make me feel guilty?" I laugh and she crosses her arms.

"I like to be punished too. I'm not always a good girl, am I?" She says and I shake my head at her.

"You have me shocked, you genius." I say and she reaches up pulling me down for a kiss.

"I hate when you edge me, I know if I beg and say something to make you pity me, you'll let me come. And you made me come so good. Maybe you're becoming the good girl." She mumbles and I get back on top of her.

"We'll see, I still intend on making you forget your name." I tell her and she she looks up at me, her eyes widening slightly.

I kneel on the floor in my robe beside the bathtub as Diana sits inside. She hugs her legs as I begin kneading her shoulders.

She hums closing her eyes.

"Don't fall asleep, you'll be out in a few minutes and we can sleep and cuddle." I tell her and she looks to me, her eyes looking heavy

"Can you come in? I'm cold." She pretends to shiver as she moves down, I drop my hands from her shoulders.

"The water is roasting, you can't possibly be cold."

"Body heat cold—it's a thing. I just need my fiancées body heat and massages to relax." She says, I pull back undoing my robe and she smiles. I stand up dipping one foot into the warm water. Diana pushes down more turning around in the bubbly water.

I step my other foot in before lowering myself slowly, letting out a long sigh as the water relaxes my body.

She moves closer, I lay back, resting my head against the side of the tub and Diana quickly moves on top of me, hugging my body.

I move my hands to her wet back, rubbing gently over her skin.

"My butt hurts." She complains and I laugh, she smiles hugging me tighter.

"Sorry." I kiss the side of her head.

"It's okay." She huffs before it goes quiet, Diana scoops up some bubbles before closing her hand squishing them.

She rests her warm cheek against my shoulder as she faces away from me.

"Are you alright?" I ask, rubbing her back.

"Just thinking."

"That doesn't answer my question, beautiful." I whisper and she hums quietly. I keep rubbing her back, wanting to do more to comfort her since I'm guessing it's not good thoughts.

I worry about her. All the time. She doesn't talk about Charlie much nor does she cry about him as much as I thought. Everyone grieves differently but Diana is a crier, she cries when she's stressed, when she's angry and sometimes when she's happy. Sometimes if we're laying down or watching a movie I'll see her staring at the wall or floor with no emotion showing on her face.

"Want to talk about it?" I ask and she splashes the water a little huffing.

"What made you realise that you loved me?" She questions and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What?"

"I'm just asking, I'm curious. You're always so protective of me, you have been since before we even slept together for the first time. Everyone else...you're not like that. I mean you stick up for people but not the lengths you go to for me." She pulls back looking at me. That is true. I'd kill for Diana if I had to, I'd take the blame for murder if she committed it. Many other things too but that's the most violent thing I can think of at the moment.

There's not really a reason, I wasn't protective of Olivia because she was a confronter like me I suppose. She stood up for herself and she wouldn't take shit from anybody but her parents.

Diana is much different, the first time I met her in that bookstore, the look she gave me when I took the book from her. It was a mix of shock, fear and anger. You can tell by one glance that Diana is not an outgoing person, she's one of those people who is shy at first and when you get to know her she never closes her mouth.

But right away she snapped at me, not a lot of people do that, I'm intimidating. I stand my ground, at school for example, first days for my freshmen, I'm always hard on them. That's so they won't take advantage of me when I become easier on them, if I don't do that they will talk out of turn and they won't listen. It's not great of course but I teach how I teach.

When I was a teenager, I was the type that if somebody was staring or whispering and looking at me or my friends, I would speak up and tell them to discuss the problem or stop with the shit talking and the stares. If someone can't say something to a person, they shouldn't stare from a distant and make whispers because it's rude. They may think they can get away with it and be funny with their friends but I will walk up to a group of people and stick up for myself.

It may lead to me getting beaten up but I don't care, I stand my ground and I always have. I'll fight back even if I'm on the floor, it's stupid but it's just what I would do.

So Diana sticking up for herself the first time she met me, shocked me. But she pouted and it made my heart beat a bit faster because of how beautiful she was. She didn't give up, I was tempted to give her the book but I didn't. Just to annoy her some more.

I found her on instagram later that day, I have my ways and all that. I was going through my divorce with Olivia, of course. I was sleeping with women a lot during it to cope and move on. I was tempted to follow Diana and maybe be flirty with her but I didn't. She always had a public account, she just didn't have many posts only one photo of her and Charlie who I guessed to be her boyfriend until I met him.

When I saw her in school I nearly dropped dead when she bumped into me, I can act brave even if I feel like trembling. And in that moment my legs felt like jelly. I debated quitting my job at the school right away because I knew from the start I wouldn't be able to contain my teasing.

She annoyed me in the first ten minutes of being in my class.

Soon enough she had me smiling and at my knees for her, she always gets her way I suppose. She got that damn book in the end and another written about her.

"Probably when I slept with Olivia." I look at her, finally responding to the question I almost forgot about.

"Is she that bad?" Diana smiles at me and I roll my eyes also smiling.

"It wasn't just that, it felt wrong, I've slept with her many times obviously but after meeting you and getting to know you...Everything to do with other women felt wrong." I kiss her head and she keeps hugging my body.

"What made you realise you loved me?" I question back and she huffs.

"Our first date mostly, the way we got to know each other more and the way you were so gentle with me that night after we had sex—you cuddled up to me and if felt so right." She whispers and I keep smiling.

"I'm happy I stole your book."

"I'm not, I'm still planning my revenge. Maybe I'll abandon you at the altar." She says and I sigh.

"Will you ever get over it?"

"No I will not, I refused to go to any other bookstore because I was loyal to Lyla and I was waiting so long, you asshole." She pinches my side and I laugh pushing her hand away.

"Could have asked nicely."

"I did! Don't you start, I told you I've become stronger, I will shove you beneath the water." She pulls back looking at me and I can't stop smiling because of her.

"I'm not joking, I'll do it, Natalie." She puts her hands to my shoulders and I hold up my hands surrendering.

"Show mercy, darling. I so deeply apologise." I speak and she smiles moving her hands away.

"A kiss and I'll forgive you." She points to her lips and I raise my eyebrows.

"I'd rather drowned." I scoff, jokingly and she gasps making me laugh.

"I'm getting out, I don't like you anymore." She pushes herself up and I look up at her. She glances down at me doing a double take.

"You really have become a bottom, Natalie." She steps out of the bath and I push myself up too, stepping out after her.

"Hm?" I ask looking at her and she quickly grabs her towel, wrapping herself up as she looks over my body.

"Nothing, nothing at all."

"Mhm, not so brave now." I grab my own towel as she keeps looking over my wet body, I slowly cover myself from her before draining the bath.

"I am brave."

"Sometimes." I speak and she huffs.

"You're annoying me, I'm sleeping in the guest bedroom." She jokes, acting mad. She walks past me but I turn after her.

I grab her waist pulling her back making her hit my front with a huff. I kiss her cheek a few times and she squirms in my arms.

"I don't like you."

"You love me." I smile.

"Not right now, I think my period is on its way." She tilts her head back looking up at me. I kiss her nose making her scrunch it as she shuts her eyes.

"Your period makes you dislike me?"

"Yours does too! You pushed me out of the bed before because I told you I love you." She turns around in my arms and I roll my eyes, she said it five times—more, she kept repeating it. I love her, I do but repeating that while I was tired...I didn't mean to push her so hard...I helped her up at least.

"You were annoying me." I say and she frowns.

"So you attempted to kill me."

"I kissed you better."

"You liar! You patted my cheek before going to sleep. You kissed me better in the morning. I'm mad, I'm going to bed." She pulls away from me and I quickly follow her, laughing.

"Grump." I mumble and she turns around, I quickly stop so I don't bump into her.

"We need to do sparing sometime, I'll beat your ass."

"How about we take a look at who's ass is actually bruised, hm." I say and she drops her shoulders.

"Okay, I'm tired, I'm not mad—I need cuddles." She grabs my hand and I snort. Her period is definitely on its way along with her being tired right now so her emotions are playing with her.

"Yes well we need to dry our hair before sleeping." I say and she huffs.

"I hate my life." She mumbles and I pull her over to the vanity, I sit down and she slowly sits down on my lap with a slight wince, she fixes the towel around her.

I get the blow dryer out, plugging it in and Diana looks at me through the mirror.

"Do it for me, I'm tired." She crosses her arms and I look at her through the mirror sighing.

"I have to do everything for you." I grab the heat protection spray, praying some onto her wet hair before running my finger through it.

"In another life, I'm really rich and you're my maid who helps me with everything." She smiles and I look at her.

"Wow, I'm a maid? And I'm guessing you're married to someone else?" I look at her as I pick up the blow dryer, she smiles nodding and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Who?"

"Maybe a man, how would you like that?" She glances back at me and I push her arm slightly and she begins laughing. I turn on the blow dryer, drying her hair as I ignore her now.

I pick up the hair brush as her hair becomes dry, I brush through it still drying the ends of her hair while she watches me through the mirror. I bounce my legs slightly and she reaches down holding onto my thigh.

I smile glancing to her and she shakes her head, I turn off the blow dryer before kissing the back of her head.

"I'll do your hair." She stands up, turning around before sitting back down on my lap making me smile at her.

"Alright then." I cross my arms and she grabs the spray, spraying it on my hair before kissing my head. I smile more rolling my eyes.

"Focus." I bounce my legs and she smiles picking up the blow dryer, she turns on, grabbing the hair brush as she begins drying my hair.

I look at her as she does it, she glances to me doing a double take before smiling. She point the blow dryer at me, the hot air hitting my face making me cringe and shut my eyes.

She begins laughing as she keeps drying my hair again and I shake my head poking her sides making her laugh more.

She brushes through my hair and I keep watching her, Diana is beautiful. I think it every time I look at her, all of the time I wish she could see herself the way I see her because she never fails to take my breath away.

"Why are you blushing?" She turns off the blow dryer, putting it down as she brushes through my hair.

"What? I'm not." I look away from her and she smiles.

"You are, your cheeks are all pink." She speaks and I shake my head.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I need lip balm." I look around and she reaches back picking it up.

"I'll put it on for you, you can't focus since you're all flustered." She takes the cap off and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up."

"You're going red, Natalie." She smiles looking at me and I push her face away and she laughs.

"I got you all nervous." She catches my wrist and I feel my face all heated up so I can't act like I don't feel like a strawberry.

"I'm breaking up with you if you keep this up." I look away and she keeps cackling like a witch, I want to push her off my lap and not help her up.

"You love me too much to do that." She lets go of my wrist grabbing hold of my jaw instead as she puts the lip balm on—I swear to god—my face heats up more, I'm going to set myself on fire. Either because of how hot I'm getting or willingly doing it to myself.

My eyes search hers quickly before I pull back and she looks at me, holding back a laugh.

"Shut up, get off of me." I look away and she laughs.

"You're so cute." She speaks and I cringe at her words.

"I'm not cute."

"Yeah you are, you're all flustered and nervous because of me. You're trying to act all mean but you just look cute." She smiles and I glare at her.

"Do you want to be thrown out a window? I'll take that ring back." I nod to her hand and she keeps smiling.

"You love me too much to do anything like that." She runs her hands through my hair and I roll my eyes.

"You'd be surprised by what I can do."

"Maybe I'll sleep with one of your brothers then." She says and my eyes meet hers right away, she lifts her shoulders as she keeps smiling. Maybe I will throw her out the window.

"Maybe I'll sleep with Jane." I shrug and she gasps.

"Too far."

"But making jokes about sleeping with my brothers isn't?" I bounce my legs smiling and she huffs.

"Leave me for someone with a dick and I will chop it off, darling. You're mine and I'm yours, got it?" I grab hold of her jaw and her waist pulling her closer, her chest pressing against mine before her lips, making her smile.

"I prefer silicone." She mumbles and I pull back as I suddenly begin laughing, she smiles before laughing too. I wipe my mouth laughing more.

"You're such a fucking idiot." I speak lifting her as I stand and she takes my hands still smiling.

"It's the truth! And that's if I had to choose—I much prefer you and what you have." She says and I shake my head at her.

"Pussy? Christ, Diana, you can say it one minute and the next you're too scared—"

"It's understandable, Natalie! I'm a different person when I'm horny! Stop bullying me about it!" She huffs walking over to the bed and I laugh following after her.

A/n

Be grateful I only edited this today because if I wrote this chapter today it would be entirely different...(actually entering my villain era because of this one girl.)

Anyway this is my last post before I go back to school (maybe). But for those of you going back to school or work, I hope it goes really well and the nervous feeling some of you may have isn't too much. Remember to take care of yourselves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 3.1K 34
Sequel to Stripping for the English teacher.
68.2K 3K 24
"You're not okay, are you?" "No"
50.6K 3K 51
The sequel..