STRONGEST HERO REINCARNATED A...

By NoahNP

The greatest hero of his era, Lucifer, after saving his world from the evil Gods was gravely injured and died... More

Epilogue:- (Chp 1)CURSE YOU GOD!
(chp 2)AN ENCOUNTER IN THE FOREST
(chp3) LUCIFER
(chp4) UNCOMFORTABLE MEETING
Explaination
(chp5) Chaos
(chp6) BATTLE'S CONCLUSION
(chp7) ADMISSION IN ACADEMY?
(EXTRA 1) PEACEFUL TIME
(CHP 8) THE CAKE SHOP
(CHP 9) A DARK PLOT
(CHP 10) ALCHEMIST ENCOUNTER
(extra 2) JUST WHO IS SHE?
(Extra 3) FAVOURITE GENRE
(CHP 11) PLAN FALLS DOWN
(chp 12) PLAYTIME ENDS
[chp13] SHE LOST
[Chp 14] Assassin's Oath
[CHP- 15] Otherworldly Reunion
[CHP 16] IS THIS IT!?
[Chp-17] AFTER EFFECTS
Epilogue end:-[Chp-18]RESCHEDULE
[CHP-1.5] EXAMINATION PATTERN.

[ARC:-1] CHP:-1 LAWLESS

145 2 0
By NoahNP

The capital city of the kingdom of Regalia, it is located right in the center of the country. The largest and by far the most beautiful city of all the human countries.

There exists no poverty, no unemployment, no lack of food or any other public problem. This is all thanks to the years of hardwork of the several generations of the royal family and their knights. However, the further you go from the capital city, Regalia's ugly parts become more apparent.

To stop that, a city of exile was established. Safe heaven for the criminal and also the concentration of crime. A city where the ugliness was saturated to stop it from spreading to other regions. A Quarantine, one can say.

The city of 'LAWLESS'. There is no governor, no law, no order only Chaos in this land. LAWLESS, as the name suggests land where no law exists. Savage criminals, cruel slave traders, illegal smuggling, and so on. It is the center of all crimes. However even in this place existed one unbreakable RULE or ETHIC or VIRTUE or a LINE that should not be crossed.

NEVER EVER HARM CHILDREN.

Somebody broke that almost divine rule of LAWLESS, three days prior to the confrontation with the Alchemists.

???:- No, I didn't, I didn't wish for this! No I.. I am not... Not a monster!

The city was accustomed to chaos due to lack of law. But today for the first time, the citizens truly felt disorder.

???:- Catch that bastard! Don't let him escape!

???:- Heathen! Devil! Monster! Demon! Unforgivable!

The mob chanted with pure hate, undiluted malice and genuine regret. They searched for the hooded man. The one who broke the one and only line they never crossed. The only thing that kept them Human.

???:- I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry!

Repeating his words, the perpetrator ran, fast and far. He was already well passed the gates of LAWLESS. Into the wilderness, his hood slipped revealing what's under.

It was a skeleton. A crying skeleton with a stupidly large long sword to be precise. No flesh, no tissues, no glands, not a single organ of a living human present yet, it cried tears of blood from it's empty eye sockets. As if pretending to be a human.

The citizens kept on searching and shouting, the name of the demonic being.

???:- Catch that bastard, GREG!

Greg:- I am sorry! I ..... WON'T FORGIVE! I am coming for you!

Just like that the skeleton clackled in the burning night. Swearing vengeance. His destination, The center of Regalia,  the safe heaven for all humans.

ROYAL CAPITAL 'ARCADIA'
.
.
.
.
.
.

Back to present. The royal siblings were seated together in a large room. Several sets of clothes, books and stationary being brough in and sent out. They were preparing for the academy's opening.

Lia:- I already have a set ready, why am I here?

Lucas:- Because you have the spare one. This will be the true or official one.

Lia:- Well, they only took our measurements though?

Lucario:- You not being aware is understandable. Let me explain how are uniform system works......

At the very same time, the drifted were in another room going through the same task. Afterall the weight on their shoulders is as heavy as is for the rest. The world's saviours, drifted need special attention too.

Tony:- To think we will be forced to go to school and study even in another world!

Yui:- I always wished to attend an isekai school. Like in all the manga and manhwa! Then I'll do a magic capacity test, boom. I have infinite mana! OP student life begins now!

Neel:- Though you possess extremely low quantity of it in reality.

Yui:- People can have fantasies, Neel!

The room has two separate spaces for changing clothes. One was currently occupied by Anastasia and other by Max.

???:- Ahem...

Dragging the group's attention towards himself was a neatly dressed man with should long black hair and rather sharp eyes. He was the in-charge of all commission related to academy uniform. 'Tyler' of the land of Lunar.

Usually he would not come to meet the customer directly but royal castle is one place where he would always come personally. Being a commoner he didn't have a surname but seeing his revolutionary work in the field of clothing, the Prince Lucario awarded him with a title. Lunar is the name of the Tyler's home town. The city neighbouring Arcadia, Lunar. The city of art and history.

Tyler:- Hmm, so as I was explaining. There are three types of uniform. Each showing which area you are planning to specialize in.

Tyler streching his arm, pulled out a set of female uniform from the nearby cloth stand. It was a bright red uniform, which was styling and comfortable, yet maintained a sense of dignity and elegance.

S GRADE CLOTHING [MASS PRODUCED UNIFORM]
THE RED

Tyler:- This is the knight order uniform sample. This uniform will show that you specialize in martial arts or weapon arts. Hence you shall be allowed to carry weapons on you all times, and will have free access to academy training grounds all round the year. Not just that, top 10 students always recieve special elixirs and medicine, known to increase you physical powers, aura and ki by 10 times. Normal students receive them too, just not as pure.

Placing it back in the stand, he pulled out a different uniform. A blue colour uniform which was equally stylish, elegant and comfortable.

S GRADE CLOTHING [MASS PRODUCED UNIFORM]
THE BLUE

Tyler:- This is the uniform of students who specialize in magic, alchemy and runes. Anything related to supernatural phenomenon involving mana falls under this category. Privilege of this group is access to all academy's grimoire, special magic training rooms, material for research and internship. Plus other magic related support.

Again placing the blue one back on the stand, he pulled the third and last type of uniform. It was more or less the same as the other two just green.

S GRADE CLOTHING [MASS PRODUCED UNIFORM]
THE GREEN

Tyler:- If you specialize in academics, trade, governance, archeology, or any other type of completely academic related studies which does not fall in the previous two categories, they receive this uniform. Privilege of this group is, well extra marks based on academic research, concession on attendance for research and unlimited access and borrowing from royal library.

Finishing his usual explanation, Tyler looked back at the drifted, they could not help but wait in anticipation as what he was about say seemed to be more important.

Tyler:- Then comes YOUR uniform. The top hundred students are always given a special uniform to show their excellence. Usually there is an exam for that but you guys being..... You, are an exception.

Max:- That is a word I am hearing a lot now a days. Exception for this, exception for that. I like it.

Anastasia:- Same here.

The two who were listening the explanation while changing came out in their uniforms.

S GRADE UNIFORM:- [UNIQUE]
THE GOLD

The extremely beautiful clothing which was beyond the realms of being a simple 'uniform'. Max wearing pants and shirt with a coat, above which was clothing which looked like a fusion of a cloak and cape. Decorated with gold and black coloured designs. The special over coat/cape type of clothing was called WEAVED BLESSING.

Tyler:- That is our Signature and most special creation. Weaved blessing. Well it includes protection magic and is made with the toughest leather. It also has the runes of repair and return carved in them. It comes along with the unique uniform belonging to students of Gold division

Anastasia wore her uniform, which had design similar to the other blue, red and green ones. However it was gold and black with more beautiful looking design. Of course, she also wore Woven Blessings

Tyler:- WB for short. WB, by the way, is our store's name.

Neel:- This is indeed high quality. You made this? Quite exquisite. No wonder you are treasured by the royalty here.

Tyler:- How did you know I made it?

Tyler sounded pleased. It was a sudden and pleasant change from his previous monotonous Speech.

Neel:- I am royalty too you know. We need to have an eye for these things.

Tyler:- You are the second person, the second who figured it out! To meet two excellent customers on the same day! What luck!

Neel:- Princess Lia?

Tyler:- Truely, you have great analysis ability!

Tyler, all the while, had a smile on his face. Unlike before, when he was monotonously explaining the uniform system. Truth be told he was happy of finding a worthy customer and impressed by his intelligence.

Karl:- I thing with this everyone has received their clothes?

Karl entered the room with Jin. They had completed checking their clothing and were out to check other commodities.

Jin:- It is time for lunch. Let's go.

Neel:- Wonderful, Sir Tyler why don't you join us? It would be a shame to let you go back on empty stomach.

Tyler:- Ha ha ha! To receive the same offer too. I was invited to breakfast by Princess Lia, it was quite a hearty meal. Unfortunately I don't think I can eat one more morsel.

Neel happily parted ways with Tyler. Content with the fact that a guest had left not on a empty stomach. It was a part of his country's culture, which he absolutely loved.

Neel:- I wonder how the royal family will look in their uniforms.

Yui:- Oh no! The prince and princesses already look absolutely beautiful in regular clothes if they wore that! I will faint!

Max/Tony/Karl/Jin:- FACTS

Anastasia:- Yui has never been more right!

They entered the room dreaming about how the royal siblings will look in THE GOLD.

Antony:- I see you have received your academy's necessities. Please seat down and let's talk. We have some serious matters to talk about.

The drifted sat down quietly, knowing when to joke and when not to. A king having serious matters to talk about? Best case scenario is murder of a few.

Lucario:- Lucas, you can now explain the situation in detail.

Lucas:- Yes brother. About the recent incident of Lawless.

Karl:- Wait lawless? Incident?

Neel:- No! That, how did this happen?

Yui:- An incident at LAWLESS? No way!

Jin:-...... Please continue.....

The air thickening, the whole room grew gloomy. The three drifted Max, Tony and Anastasia, who were relatively new to this land where unaware about the reason behind their friends' serious reaction.

Lucas:- It is as you have predicted. The perpetrator is someone by the name of Greg.

Lucifer sat quietly in his seat. He was a bit bewildered himself. But realised that he shouldn't speak, it would clearly create a problematic situation.

Lily:- Now talking about GREG. He has been confirmed to be a neutral dead. Well, death knight to be precise.

Max:- A death knight? Ok, that doesn't sound good.

Lily:- It isn't. He has confirmed to have killed 64 children, age ranging from few months to 17years. The orphanage that took care of almost all children in LAWLESS was turned into a bloody crime scene. Reasons behind the crime unknown, Greg's current whereabouts unknown. The only thing known is, well his name and race. Along with his final location, the forest towards the east of LAWLESS.

Lucas:- This took place approximately 5 days ago. When we had our hands full with the Alchemists. Fearing his presence, all the royal guards have dispersed themselves in the eastern parts of LAWLESS.

Lia:- Then it is safe to assume that, his final destination is most probably here. The capital city or the Academy which is further east.

Finally speaking, Lucifer said the only thing he knew or could deduct from the conversation.

Neel:- A death knight, doesn't the fact that, it hasn't already been hunted and killed mean, this Greg individual is a neutral existence or possibly even a pure existence?

Tony:- Neutral? Pure? What do you mean? And how did you figure out the situation before the king even spoke?

Lucifer thought is his head: Exactly my question. Good job Max!
Ensuring to keep a poker face all along.

Lola:- Just as we can't say all humans are good or evil, similarly we can't guarantee all demons, elves, dwarfs and even undead are Evil or Good. Hence creation of a category took place. Pure, neutral and Evil. Evil being are wanted with bounties. Where as neutral being are under observation. Pure ones are does who have been deemed good after a certain period of observation.

Trying thier best to observe the new information Tony, Max and Anastasia stayed quiet and pondered.

Lily:- LAWLESS, well is a city of crime. However even there exists a rule of never harming a child. LAWLESS is hence also known as the GUARDIAN OF CHILDREN. An incident there is always related to children.

Finally making head and tail of the situation, the three nodded.

Tony:- So what now? Are we leaving to catch him? Is that why we were explained the situation?

Antony:- No. You just need to be aware, as we might need you in the future. For now, our knights will do something. A holy priest will be going to LAWLESS on our behalf. We aren't necessarily welcomed there. What we need to prepare for now is 'the Tournament of Qualification!'

Antony:- The tournament where 8000 students of our academy from 10 different races while fight to prove whether they deserve the position of top 100!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 71.8K 125
The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! 50 years ago, rifts started to open around the world. Portals to other dimensions. And with their...
4.1K 197 13
Let's just say, I am going full sadist here. Lucifers are the titles given to the strongest of their generation, from the first gen to the fifth gen...
363 0 19
In a fantasy world of swords and magic, the existence of a 'Hero' and a 'Demon Lord' is a must. The journey of a 'Hero' and the trials they face to d...
13K 673 32
Since Analiese's mother died she's been tossed around like baggage, wondering why her life has to be this way. The day she was pulled away from her m...