Like a Brother // Colby Brock...

LillieSallow

Colby Brock FanFIC. in this story you would be Sam's twin sister. a lot of things with be included like the... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

293 8 5
LillieSallow

Before we knew it, it was Christmas. And i love christmas.

I sat at my desk getting ready for the day. I had my makeup ready to start it. "Where did that go?" I asked myself. I dropped my eye liner.

I hate doing my eye liner cause it takes me forever to do. Tonight, we were going at for Xmas dinner.

"Y/n," his voice called. Colby walked in wearing an all black suit.

"Yeah?" I looked at him through the mirror. He looked gorgeous.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah," i put on my black boots and looked into the mirror. My brushed off any hair on my black dress and smiled.

I walked downstairs seeing katrina getting her purse. She had the most beautiful red dress on. Sam,on the other hand, was wearing a suit.

"Got the keys," Sam said, shaking them in his hands.

"Ok," i said, walking outside to his tesla.

I got into the car and sat quietly. I looked down at across colby. The other night, i had overheard a conversation between him and sam about tomorrow, xmas morning, but they stopped after they noticed me.

Next month is Colbys' birthday, and i dont know what to get him. This year has been so bad for him. At the start, we found out that he had cancer, then a beat it, koki passed away, which is his childhood dog, and a couple of days ago, his granpa passed. I wish i could just make his pain go away, but i can't.

I scrolled on facebook, looking at what my friends are up to. I looked back up to colby,he sat next to me. He lifted his hand and put it on my leg. His rings were so cold. He sroked my leg whilst on his phone.

As we got to the restaurant colby took my hand. I blushed a little bit, and no one noticed. We got to the booth, and i sat next to him.

Katrina ordered us our drinks. "So you guys excited tomorrow?" She smiled.

"Yes, im so excited for xmas. I've been blasting out xmas songs since November 1st." I said. I also put the xmas decorations up as well. Sam was not happy about that.

"I cant wait to open presents," sam smiled, hugging katrina.

Moments after the waitor cam.uo amd we ordered. I ordered some pasta.

"Im so excited for the new year,"  i said, looking at colby.

"Really, why is that?" Sam took a sip of his drink.

"Cause we can start all fresh, and we can leave this year behind us. And it's colbys birthday soon, " i smiled. Colby didn't look too happy about the fact i mentioned his birthday.

It is true. Colby doesn't like the thought of ageing for growing old, but it's the whole part of life. Colbys is still young, and he shouldn't be thinking about this, but i do...

After a few minutes our food got brought out.

"Oh Y/n that looks amazing." Katrina eyed my food.  I laughed.

"Why are you eyeing me?" I looked at kat.

"Im not." she took a bit of her food.

As we ate, i couldn't stop thinking about colby himself. I love colby. He's an amazing friend. He's always been there for me. I just worry about him.

Dont get this in the wrong way, but he's so handsome. Black hair,ocean blue eyes, tattoos, what more do you want in a guy!?

Me and I finished our food first and waited for kat and colby.

"That was so delicious," colby placed a hand on his stomach.

"I know, right?" katrina responded.

We paid for our food and made our way back to the house. The lights of the city were beautiful. I do love living in a city, but sometimes i miss living in a small town.

We pulled up to the house, and all got out. I made my way to my room so i could get ready for bed. Then i heard a knock.

"Come in," i said, but putting my slippers on. Colby walked in.

"Just wanted to so good night," he smiled. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. He made his arms wrapped round my back and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Night colby," i pulled away to finish the hug.

He walked out the door to go into his room and sleep. I, on the other hand, sat in my bed and read my book for a bit and went to sleep knowing that Christmas is tomorrow.

In the morning, i got up and jist like a child it was early in the morning. 7am. I ran outside my bedroom door and banged on everyones door to wake them up.

"Guys, wake up its Christmas!" Katrina slowly walked out of sams room after hearing me.

"Merry Christmas," Katrina smiled. Shortly after, sam walked out.

"Get back to bed its to early." He's such a scrooge.

"No, dad," i sarcastically said, walking down the stairs. Colby walked out, and them 3 walked down stairs.

I put on a Christmas film and wanted to start opening presents.

"Right, I'll get the bin bag," sam walked into the kitchen. He's turning into a dad with realising it.

Katrina sat on the floor, ready to hand out presents, whilst Colby sat next to me and put his arm around me, holding me.

Sam walked out. "You do know Y/n isn't your gift, right?" He joked.

"She could be. If you'll let me, " colby smirked back at sam.

"No," sam laughed.

"Anyway..." Katrina looks confused. "First present is for Sam," she handed it to him.

Sam sat down, opening it up. It was a ring. "To my soulmate whos the best wingman," sam laughed at the note.

"Aww thanks buddy" sam frinned at colby.

"My turn." Katrina threw me a gift.

"To my annoying sister," i looked at sam. I was quite heavy. It was shaped like a book, so i wonder. I opened it throughing the paper at colbys head.

"Walking dead compendium!!" I smiled.

"I know how much you've been wanting these so merry Christmas." sam gave me a hug, moving hair from my face. He kissed the back of my head.

"Thx Sam"

Katrina found a gift that was for her. It was an elf wrapping paper. She opened it up. "Every singer needs a microphone," it said on the note. She opened it up and saw a pink sparkly microphone.

"Thank you, colby."

"You're welcome."

After a few presents later. Colby finally got the gift from me.

"She'll always be with us." The note said. Colby opened it up. It was a class pyramid with a picture of koki, her collar, and a footprint. Colby eyes went soft.

"Merry Christmas, colby," i smlied at him. He gave me a hug. Katrina took a picture.

"Thank you Y/n" he rubbed my back.

"Y/n that is so adorable," sam said, looking at the pyramid.

Colby gave me a present. Pink wrapping paper and a gold bow. I picked it up it was quite heavy. I opened it, and it was a record player. My eye lit up. "Thank you, Colby," i grinned. I've always wanted a record player.

"You're welcome," colby tapped my leg. "Jake,johnnie,tara and everyone coming over to night," colby said, picking up the rubbish.

Johnnies is one of colbys and jakes' friends. Im also friends with him. He's very emo. Like, he's the definition of emo, but we all love him.

"Great, ok. They coming around for drink and stuff?" I questioned.

"I think there's a coming round for drinks, and we might play games," sam said, standing up. Walking over to katrina to help her up.

It was around 7:00 and our friends were round. Tara,jake,johnnie,devin, and corey.

Tara looked so cute in her santa jumper. It was a bit big for her, but she's small, so i can't blame her. Devin looked beautiful in her dress dress. Corey,jake just had christams jumpers on, and johnnie was emo.

Sam had his santa jumper on, and katrina had her mrs. Clause jumper on to match with sam. I had my red dress with white fluff and a leather belt on. This was my favourite dress. Colby had a normal santa hat.

"Y/n, can i borrow that dress one day? It's amazing," devin asked, taking a sip off wine.

"Yeah, of course you can." i sat down next to her.

Katrina put some Christmas songs on so it wasn't dead silent.

Colbys pov:

I was talking to Sam,jake,johnnie, and corey about work. Corey said that he's going around the country doing a comedy show with Matt Rife. Jake and johnnie are looking for a new house. And Sam,well, whatever i do for work, Sam does the same. So there's no worry about it.

As jake was talking, i couldn't help but notice how beautiful Y/n looked in that dress. She was a beautiful girl truly. I've always thought that even when we were kids. Sam knows i think she's beautiful. He always makes jokes like 'go ask my twin out' or stuff like 'if you date her, i will kill you, and you'll turn this house haunted.' im not going to lie. He death threats me...when he sees me look at her.

I loved the gift Y/n got me. I put it in my room next to a picture of foxy and koki. I miss them. When i found out my grandad passed i thought it was over. This year has been so hard on me. I think karma finally hit me.

"Boys wanna play a game?" Tara said calling us over. We all nod and walk over.

"Right so well play charades. I wrote down different thinks to act out ok" Katrina said shaking the bits of paper in a hat. "So who wants to go first?" She asked.

"I will" jake said open it up. "Right ok. Ready?" He got down on the floor and started to do the worm.

"Sam and Colby grind with me video" Y/n randomly said. Sam laughed.

"A worm" devin called out. Jake got up and nodded.

Devin had to act out like a car, johnnie had to be barbie,which not gonna lis it was a bit funny, tara had to be a giant that was hard to guess. Katrina had to be a fish. Corey was a builder. Y/n was a ballerina. And i had to be timmy.

"Dont do that ever again" johnnie pointed at me.

"Sorry" i laughed. Tara was giggling.

We finished the game. Corey and devin went home and the rest of us watched a film.

This Christmas was fun. But new year is going to be the best.

Whos gonna be my new years kiss?

___________

I am so sorry. I got a new phone and i had to down load everything. Im posting a new yeats chapter, colbys birthday, a random day and a valentines day chapter.

🖤

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Dare [C.B] 🤍

Фанфик

161K 2.5K 43
"𝙄 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤..."
61.2K 923 17
You are the new roommate in the trap house. You just graduated from college. All the boys were cute but one of them stood out among the rest. But wil...
Memory lust dark coquette

Любовные романы

366 1 20
You live with your best friend, Katrina, in an apartment in LA. You have been friends ever since high school. Kat was a youtuber along with her boyfr...
15K 368 28
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑩𝒀 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑪𝑲 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── "i'm haunted by the ghost of you." published; august 22nd 2019 c...