The Skibidi Toilets Apocalyps...

By 02lillianagamingyt

It's been a few years since the apocalypse... Christina now works at Gati Middle School as the teacher of her... More

Working at Gati Middle School...
Eavesdropping On The Scientist Secret Plan...
The Skibidi Toilets Comeback...
Reunited with Cameramen, Speakermen, and TVmen
A New Being Is Coming To The War...
My Sister Almost Got KILLED!!!
Rushed To The Emergency Base!
My Sister Got Skin Disease...
You Backstabber!
Two Of Them?!
Aquamarine Got Updated!
Titan Speakerman Is Back To Normal
My Sister Is Dead?!
Saving Simp Cameraman
The Appearance of Christina, Aquamarine, and Lilliana
Me And Devilmond Got Into A Fight?! (Part 1)
Fun Fact
Lilliana?!
I Killed Aquamarine...(Lilliana's POV)
I'm Overcoming Fears?! 🤔😱
My Enemy Joined The Alliance?!
Picture Day in the Skibidi Verse🥳 (Part 1)
Picture Day (Final Part)
MY BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!!! 🥳🥹
The Continuation of Zoey's Punishment...(Short Chapter)
FIELD TRIP!!! 🥳🤩
Why Only Them but Not Her?! (Not a chapter)
We're In Jamaica! (Raven and Christina's POV)
My Appearance (not a chapter)
A CRAZY Order Of Events!
Storytime Of What Zoey Did To Me In Middle School
OMG SHE IS SO CUTE! 🥺🥹🥰
My Bullies Joined the Alliance?
My MOM Joined The Alliance?!
MY USERNAME IS A ROBLOX ACCOUNT?! (not a chapter)
NO I DON'T WANNA LEAVE JAMAICA! 😭
MY BESTIES JOINED THE ALLIANCE!! 🥳😄
WAIT WE'RE TWINS?! 🤯
Me and Genesis Are Telepathic?!
There's A Fire In The Base?!

Gigi (Me) Joined the Alliance?!

43 6 7
By 02lillianagamingyt

As I just stared at them, the half came back. Then, we all saw black smoke. We all assumed that it was one of the TVmen teleporting. But then we realized, that it looked humanlike. Then, a girl that looked exactly like me and Genesis appeared through the black smoke. "Jeez, I wonder how the TVmen go through all this smoke!" She coughed. "ARE YOU A SKINWALKER?!" Genesis and I said in unison. "Oh no! I'm just your creator! My name's Guilana, but you can call me Gigi for short." I said. "Well, you for sure look ugly!" Aurora said. She looked offended. "Excuse me?! I can snap you out of existence!" She said, mad. "Shiver me timbers!" She said sarcastically. She had enough so I snapped my fingers and she disappeared. Her friends began to panic. After a minute or few, she teleported her back. Aurora looked scared and didn't want to mess with her. I was in awe. I wanted to learn more about this Gigi! "Hey, Gigi! Can I learn more about you?" I said. "Sure ofc!" She said. "I'm the creator that created all of you. You guys are actually in a story other people read on Wattpad! I decide what the ST, you guys, who join the Alliance, and the events do! Beware that I'll delete you out of existence if you decide to mess with me. I am serious 'bout what I just said. Do I make myself clear?" She said, sounding intimidating. "Yes, Madam!" Dark Speakerman saluted her. "I had a chapter before this but then I deleted it. It was called, "Beach Time!" But then I scrapped that idea 'cause I didn't know how to write the ending." She said to Aquamarine. "Dang it! I wanted a tan!" She whined. She then noticed me and Devilmond arms touching. She then smirked. "Ooh! Love is in the air!" She teased us, making a heart with her fingers right at us. I blushed while Devilmond was steaming. The others laughed at us. Ashley then walked up to me at whispered in my ear, "Devilmond is mine! Don't steal him away from me!" "Okay?" I said. She then walked away. "Alright now let's play a little game. Telephone. I'll pass a word and I better get the same word back." Gigi said while she whispered a word. After a while, it finally got back to her, she said, "Mustard and cheese?! I said Duster and pan!" She exclaimed. We all laughed...

A/N: A little idea that I dreamed so I decided to add myself to the story. Hope you like it!

Words: 436

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378 1 8
This story has been adopted from Juicyrover ______ In a parallel universe, the brown coated cameraman or "simp" cameraman, develops Feeling for a ce...
4.5K 91 9
Brown or Simp Cameraman watches as TVwoman leaves with Plunger as he reached out to them calling out. He calls for help trying to get his body free f...
2.4K 42 31
The war ended and everything has been calm for a awhile. But can you ever be sure? This is a bookie based off a rp me and a few of my friends work to...
31 8 5
The Skibidi Toilets have taken over the city, and are now focusing their next attack onto a small theme park called Starr Park. Home to many childhoo...