My Sister Is Dead?!

After the battle between Titan Cameraman and Speakerman, I ran to anywhere I could think of. I ran so far that I didn't realize I had run off to London! "Wow! Is this what freedom feels like? Away from toilets?" I wandered off, not realizing that Skibidi Toilets were roaming the area. I saw three Cameramen hanging on a pole, one trying to kick off a Skibidi Toilet with its foot. And one Cameraman was dragged away by a Skibidi Toilet. Then I saw a Buzzsaw Skbidi Toilet with buzzsaws. (Ofc) And carrying a Cameraman's body, a Speaker head from a Speakerman. Then it came towards me. I could hear the ear-screeching buzzsaws as the toilet came closer every step. I didn't care if I died, I was more stressed about the loud noises, the buzzsaws made. As soon as it raised one of its buzzsaws to kill me, it had a worried expression. I soon found Titan Speakerman going on a RAMPAGE!  He even tackled an opponent.  "Let's go Titan Speakerman! Show them who's boss!" I cheered out, giving him positive comments, unlike those allies who have been making rude comments. "You're the worst out of the three titans! I wish you get kicked out of the Alliance!" Devilmond commented about Titan Speakerman. Then he noticed me and said something so rude that it made me explode, "Oh no, not the mouth crazy monster-haired girl that is ugly, stupid and I don't have any bad words to describe her." "He said, "Excuse me?!" I screamed out at Devilmond, exploding his eardrums. "Oh no!! I am so scared! Help me" he said, sarcastically. I didn't want to start a problem, so I just walked off where the two Titans had flown off. "Ooh, are you scared?" He mocked me. Suddenly, an organ in my body exploded, "What is your problem? Why do hate so much? If you do hate so much then just leave me alone!" I cried. He then looked at me with a shocked expression. (He's wearing a camera over his face at the moment, but I can sense fear in his face.) He stuttered as I walked away. Ha! I love it when he's scared. "Also, you're sister is DEAD! Yep, you heard that right, DEAD!" Devilmond smirked. I sprang back around, having enough of this nonsense...

Words: 394