Midsummer's Magic

By EmmielouKates

Beth is always running from love, life and relationships and yet another disastrous break up finds her in a l... More

Midsummer's Magic
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
We're getting published!!
Something free
And we have a winner!
You guys are awesome!!
Last day to get the free book!
We're going live people!
Tomorrow
Launch Day!
BUY the BOOK!
The secret to immortality!
Giveaway!!
An Early Holiday Treat for y'all

Chapter 17

77.8K 1.2K 46
By EmmielouKates

Chapter 17 

Liam woke the next morning with Beth still fast asleep on top of him. To his dismay, he was sporting a major hard on and cursed his anatomy under his breath. He tried to shift position to ease the tightness of his jeans, but Beth squirmed on top of him which just made matters worse. "Shit!" he muttered as he took as sharp intake of breath. 

He attempted to take his mind off the beautiful redhead draped over him by going over what jobs he needed to get done that day....Speak to Joe about the top field, call the farm supplies to order fertiliser..... Beth sighed in her sleep and her warm breath tickled his neck. Nope, that wasn't going to work! 

He cringed at the thought of Beth's reaction to waking up on top of him in his present condition, so he tried counting in his head.  

Beth groaned as she started to wake up. She didn't remember her mattress being this uncomfortable, perhaps her duvet had got caught underneath her. She pushed up with her hands and wiggled her hips, trying to dislodge the lump, and was startled by a small yelp by her ear. She opened one eye and found herself staring into those deep blue eyes of... "Liam?" she gasped, trying to push her up further. 

"Don't move!" growled Liam. 

"Wh... what? Why?" she asked, opening both eyes. 

As she focused on Liam's face, she noticed that he seemed to be in pain. His face was contorted and his cheeks flushed. 

He watched as she stared at him in confusion and saw the flush creep up her cheeks as realisation dawned. She leapt off him. 

Groaning in pain, he grabbed her hand before she could storm off. "Hey! Don't get the wrong idea, I woke up like this. It doesn't mean anything." 

She glared at him while trying to pull her hand out of his strong grip. 

"Well, that's reassuring." she snapped. 

He took in her indignant scowl and made what could be a rash decision, but hey, he was damned whatever he did or said. Using his superior strength, he pulled her back on top of him and locked his lips on hers. 

Beth struggled for a few seconds, more out of shock than anything, but as his tongue skimmed over her lips, inviting them to open, he felt her body start to relax. 

He couldn't resist running his hands down her back and over her wonderfully pert arse as the kiss deepened; she groaned and buried her hands in his hair. 

She bit his bottom lip gently, and he moaned as their tongues tangled. His hands found their way under her top, and he caressed the soft skin of her back, making her shiver. 

Tugging at his t-shirt, she returned his caresses, her fingers feathering over his firm abs and around his nipples. Liam pulled his lips away from hers and looked into her eyes. "I want you, Beth. If we go much further, I won't be able to stop." 

She raised an eyebrow and gave him his answer by tweaking his nipples, leaning in for another deep kiss. Liam growled into her mouth and pulled her top up over her head, throwing it on the floor. 

His eyes feasted on the beauty of her breasts as she helped him remove his t-shirt. Taking full advantage of having to sit forward, his mouth latched onto a nipple and sucked, making her breath hitch. With trembling fingers, he undid her jeans. She rose slightly and wriggled out of them along with her lace panties. The movement made his morning glory twitch and harden even more. Impatient for release, he quickly unbuttoned his jeans and lifted his hips so that she could pull them down. Beth gasped in appreciation of the fact that he went commando and took in his impressive erection. She rubbed her pelvis over the length of him, and he could feel how wet and ready she was. 

She continued pressing against him as she leant forward for another deep toe-curling kiss, only releasing when he muttered, "Condom?" 

Sighing, she replied, "No need, I'm on the pill. I trust you," and slid her tongue over his jaw and down his neck. "Ah, it's been a long time for me," he sighed as she nibbled his earlobe. 

Liam took hold of her hips and lifted her enough to tease her wet entrance with the tip of his cock. She whimpered and tried to push down onto him, but he held her firm and prolonged the teasing until neither of them could hold back anymore. Pulling her down, as he raised his hips, he slid deep inside her. 

Beth rested her hands on his chest as she raised her hips slowly, squeezing him inside her as she moved. "Mmmmm, that feels good." she sighed 

"Oooh, yeah." he moaned as he thrust up inside her again. 

They lost themselves in each other, their minds free of rational thought, relishing in the feel of each other's bodies. 

Liam's eyes locked on hers as he watched her rise and fall above him. He knew she was close as she ground her hips onto him, and her eyes dilated, leaving only a narrow ring of emerald green. He arched his back, pushing harder and deeper inside her as she started to whimper, and felt the first trembling vibrations of her orgasm start to build. She threw her head back, clenched him tightly, and cried out. "Liam!" 

That was all it took for him to let go. With one last hard thrust, he exploded inside her as he growled her name. "Aaaah, Beth!" 

She collapsed onto his chest, breathing hard. He could still feel her muscles contracting around him, which made him twitch involuntarily. 

As Beth struggled to control her breathing, she tried to speak. "Uh, you know, erm, this is just sex, right?" 

Liam lifted his head to look at her. "Yeah, I know." he replied softly as he ran his hand over her tangled hair. 

They stayed like that for a while. Their bodies still joined, and their heartbeats gradually slowing down. 

Reluctantly, Liam shifted and rolled over so that Beth was lying beside him. "I need to get back to the farm." He gave her one more lingering kiss, then sat up and started pulling his clothes on. As he stood and buttoned his jeans, she spoke softly. 

"Liam." 

He turned to look at her. "Yeah?" 

"Thank you for..." She faltered and sighed. 

He bent down and kissed her swollen lips, stopping her from saying more. With a groan, he pulled away before things became too heated again and smiled. 

"No thanks necessary, Beth, it's what friends do." He stopped and gave her a questioning look. "We are friends, aren't we?" 

"Yeah, I like the sound of that." she replied. 

He smiled and started walking towards the door when she called his name. 

"Liam!" 

He turned round. "Yeah?" 

"I really enjoyed the benefits that come with this new friendship." she chuckled. 

"Ha! Me too." he laughed and headed out the door. 

Jory sat on the garden wall with a smug smile plastered on his face. It soon disappeared when he was slapped round the head. "Ouch! What was that for?" 

"You really need to ask me that?" 

He shook his head, trying to ease the pain of the slap. The bells on his hat jingled. 

"Why are you angry with me, Kerensa? Everything is going as planned." he said indignantly. 

"Ha! You think?" 

"What is your problem?" 

"'My problem' as you put it, is this. First, you use some stupid potion that has the poor guy so befuddled he nearly kills someone with his darts!" 

"Ah, come on, it was just a flesh wound." he whined. 

"Secondly, they are supposed to fall in love. Not use each other to release their pent up sexual frustrations!" she huffed. 

"Yeah! But what a way to release them." he chuckled, which earned him another clip round the ear. "Ouch!" 

"Do you think the Queen will be pleased to find out that you have become nothing more than a glorified peeping tom?" She shrieked. 

"Shhh! She'll hear you." He ducked as he said this, just in case she goes for another slap. Sighing with relief when it doesn't materialise, he continued. 

"At least I've got them together, the rest is a piece of cake." 

"Right!" She looked at him sceptically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 1.3K 31
@YARomance Undiscovered Book of the Month, December 2022 Multiple times featured. The magic of first love, set against the backdrop of a small island...
7.1K 188 38
A naden love story Just read it :)
22.4K 794 14
What the title said but with a dangerous twist 😝 Co-writer @xoxoshoshanaxoxo
1.8K 75 9
this honestly isn't good but it's short - When Jazzlen is coerced to go to the desert with her best friend, Hazel, older brother, Kendall, and his be...