illicit affairs

By _Crystalights_

IN WHICH Aaralyn Melody finds herself picking one certain white boy as her new flavour of the month OR IN WH... More

⤼ ۵ ILLICIT AFFAIRS ۵ ⤽
famous birthdays
music
01. confessions of a middle aged drama queen
02. movie premiere
03. enchanted
04. could this be?
06. celebrity crushes
07. out now
08. tom motherfucking holland
09. something to figure out
10. a gentleman never tells
011. live
012. suspected meetings
013. the very best friends in the world
014. nonsense
015. loving times
016. snow
017. silence
018. hurting
019. because i liked a boy
020. Congats!
021. its nice to have a friend
022. asking for a friend...
023. sold out
24. first night anxiety
25. rumours
26. blonde bombshell
27. refreshing
28.kisses for the bestie
29. awkward
30. in the air

05. fast nights and shy times

1K 34 8
By _Crystalights_

! Instagram !

aaramel posted !

♥ liked by Zendaya and 845, 698 others.
aaramel   more excited to host my interviews than the actual met.. 🤠

— view comments

Zendaya can't wait to be interviewed by you baby 
2hrs ago reply
aaramel I can't wait to question you about the latest gossip
1hr ago reply
      ⤷ zendaya like you don't already know...
  1hr ago reply
aaramel forever and always
1hr ago reply

username  omg I love her interviews
2hrs ago reply
username maybe she'll interview Tom!!!!
1hr ago reply
Tom Holland liked this comment
username  Oh my god Tom liked my comment, I bet she's interviewing him!!
1hr ago reply

username  she looks so hot wth
2hrs ago reply
username I can't wait for her new song
1hr ago reply
      ⤷ Zendaya if she ever releases it
1hr ago reply

Torilouise fuck me, fuck me
1hr ago reply
aaramel  Name when and where
1hr ago reply
torilouise  Now. My place.
1hr ago reply
aaramel  On my way baby, fuck the met
1hr ago reply
username  I love how bi they are for each other
  1hr ago reply
      ⤷ torilouise  Ugh always
  just now  reply
      ⤷ username omgomgomg
  just now  reply

username I wonder when she's gonna release her new song, I know she's only just revealed it but UGH
1hr ago reply
aaramel  not too long now!!
1hr ago reply

! real life !

Aaralyn had walked the carpet and surprisingly enjoyed it to her shock. She never enjoyed walking the carpet, especially when her favourite part of the night was only around the corner.

She had been looking for Zendaya for half the night, desperate to talk to someone she knew properly. Unfortunately, Tori couldn't come to the met gala as she had a concert, much to Aaralyn complaints.

She was now stood in her designated spot, ready to do her quick round interviews with the celebrities around her. She had started these interviews when she wasn't as well known with her music, they eventually became a hit and they kept asking her to come back, she obviously agreed.

"Hello!" Aaralyn exclaimed as she watched Shawn Mendes walk up to her with a big grin on his face. He sported a red and black suit that almost made him look like Dracula.

"Hi, you look beautiful!" Shawn exclaimed, bringing the young singer into a hug. The two actually did know each other, not too well but they were acquainted from other events.

"You look amazing. Tell me about this." Aaralyn told him, gesturing to his whole outfit.

"Why don't you tell me about this?" He turned the question onto the blonde, the girl smiling as she looked down to her outfit.

"I'm wearing Paco Rabanne! A custom look designed by Julien Dossena, love him, he's amazing. Now who is this?" She touched his blazer slightly.

"This is Tommy Hilfiger." Shawn grinned, looking down at his outfit.

"This is so badass." Aaralyn stated. She genuinely loved his outfit, it suited his vibe so much.

"It is so badass, because it's all up cycle." Shawn told her.

"Is it really?"

"Yeah, this is all sustainable, so, I'm just proud this year to be in this, honestly." Shawn grinned, he seemed to be speaking in a really calm manner and Aaralyn envied that, she was so nervous.

"Can we talk about this nails?" Aaralyn questioned, gesturing down to his hands that were painted navy blue with the Tommy Hilfiger logo on it, she was shocked, they looked so good. "Can we get a close up on these nails?"

"They're something." Shawn laughed at the petite blonde as Aaralyn held his hands towards the camera.

"So, what was your inspiration for this look?" Aaralyn held the microphone towards him.

"I don't know, I think it was just like.. a navy captain." He laughed, closing his jacket up as he felt the fabric.

"Yes, totally. I see that. So, have you been to the met before?" Shawn nodded. "A billion times I imagine. So, are you like over it now, or, does it keep getting better every year."

"It's- it's different every year. It definitely feels absurd, in the best way. You know what I mean?" Shawn questioned.

"Yes, I know exactly what you mean. It's so over the top, it's absurd. But that's what makes it magical." Aaralyn grinned, looking around at her. "Well, this has been amazing, I'll see you in there, partying!"

"Thank you, thank you." Shawn held his hands out to her before making his way to the next interview.

Aaralyn turned around to the camera as he left, starting to be silly as she pouted and held up her hands, laughing to herself. She span around in a circle with the mic in her hand, forgetting that she was in heels and a dress and eventually stumbled.

Instead of falling to the floor, she felt arms around her waist, stopping her from dropping to the floor. She turned around to see the man she was not expecting to save her from embarrassment.

"Oh, hi." Aaralyn laughed shyly as she stood back on her own two feet, trying to compose herself.

"Are you okay?" Tom laughed at her dishevelled self as she attempted to move her hair out of her face, not getting all of it. "Here."

Tom reached towards her, moving her hair that she couldn't seem to grasp on the top of her head out of the way. Aaralyn began to blush incredibly at his actions.

"Perfect." Tom grinned, smiling at the blonde singer in front of him.

"O-okay. Are you here to be interviewed? I'm guessing you are." Aaralyn smiled, remembering that she was still being filmed by the camera man.

"That would be great." Tom laughed, standing tall as she held the microphone higher.

"Okay, so, what are you wearing tonight?" Aaralyn held the mic towards Tom, waiting for him to answer her. He couldn't stop smiling.

"A suit." Tom simply told her.

"Great. Amazing. Fancy telling us a little bit more about this suit you're wearing?" Aaralyn laughed at his simplicity.

"Givenchy. Dark chocolate suit." Tom told her. "What about you? I wanna know who made you look this good."

"You're making me blush, honestly. Well, I'm wearing Paco Rabanne. It's great. I thought I would get all itchy and wanna change but I'm good, I'm chilling." Aaralyn shrugged.

"It makes you look great." Tom grinned. "I was waiting to be interviewed by you all night, everyone kept getting in front of me. Lucky I caught you."

"Interviewed by me? I suppose I should be flattered." Aaralyn held a hand up to her chest, touching her heart as she looked to the camera.

"Yeah, I saw you last year, you were great. I suppose you could say I'm a huge fan." Tom bit his lip slightly, laughing at the bewilderment upon her face.

"Sorry, just trying to take in the fact the Tom Holland is my number one fan. Is this real?" Aaralyn laughed. "Do you sing all my songs in the shower?"

"You bet I do." Tom laughed. "I also watched a few shows you were in, especially girl meets world."

"Okay, let's not talk about that part of my life." Aaralyn laughed. "That is how I met our lovely friend Zendaya, though. I'm shocked we didn't meet sooner, more upset than anything else."

"You and me both. I was asking for a while, trust me." Tom grinned. "You know what, why don't we switch this up a bit, I'll interview you."

"I mean, it sounds like you're after my job but let's amuse these fans." Aaralyn giggled, swapping places with him whilst handing him the microphone.

Tom coughed, changing his voice as he held the microphone up to his face and feigned a look of seriousness, causing Aaralyn to laugh again.

"So, Aaralyn Melody, how are you enjoying the met gala? Have you been before?" Tom questioned her, holding the microphone up towards her, though not too far as they were standing fairly close.

"Well, mr. Holland.. this is actually my third year and my third year interviewing. I'm sure you already know that though, my biggest fan." Aaralyn nudged his side, clearly flirting.

Tom stared down at the girl, a cheeky grin on his face as she joked around with him, even though he knew she wasn't joking at all, he was her biggest fan and listened to everyone of her songs. Something he had to beg Zendaya to keep secret.

"You've caught me. Next thing you know I'm gonna turn crazy stalker." Tom laughed. "Who could blame me though?"

"Mr. Holland, if I'm correct I'd think you're flirting with me, am I right?" Aaralyn looked at him with a suspicious look, all nervousness floating out of her body.

"You would be correct, Ms. Melody. But once again, who could blame me, you're truly enchanting."Tom looked at her cheekily, completely forgetting that the two were on camera.

Aaralyn was speechless, she didn't know what to say back to him at all, she never expected him to be so flirtatious, something she was going to kick and scream about into her pillow once she got home.

"This is the part where you wrap it up." Aaralyn whispered towards Tom, holding a hand to the side of her face so the camera couldn't see what she was saying.

Tom turned around to the camera. "Well, I don't know what to say, but, thanks for watching. This has been Tom Holland, over and out."

! crystal speaks !

• this was so cute I can't even , I'm gonna die of cuteness overload

• I love them, they're so AHHHHH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 0 25
OC x Peter Parker Alex has a gift, not a very useful gift but a gift nonetheless. Ever needed a floral bouquet because this girl can grow it for you...
215K 3.6K 37
in which a famous singer asks tom holland to be in her new music video. [tom holland x oc] all rights to marvel
67K 1.2K 29
An AU in which college students Tom and Zendaya navigate their befuddling relationship of ups and downs basically a qt Tomdaya story. enjoy my luvs!
29.6K 1.4K 52
In which a spider-man teams up with a grounded teenage agent and struggles to survive his adventures and the way cheesy nicknames make his heart flut...